Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I don't know about that. But I'm happy to take your word for it.

 

My only point is that when it was adopted on the Great Seal it was understood to be a wholesome symbol. Even if it was based on a misunderstanding that it was a Christian symbol, it was not representing some dark influence over the United States.

 

That came later.

 

There's a lot to this that would be worth you researching. The Great Seal has so many Masonic symbols embedded into it, it's quite incredible...

 

The following is from a webpage that's no longer online (or it's been transferred to a new website), but you can compare the information given and it can be compared it to the Great Seal for verfication, especially the numerology and Masonic anagrams, which are way beyond coincidence:

 

On the obverse is an eagle whose dexter wing has thirty-two feathers, the number of ordinary degrees in Scottish Rite Freemasonry. The sinister wing has thirty-three feathers, the additional feather corresponding to the Thirty-Third Degree of the same Rite conferred for outstanding Masonic service.

 

The tail feathers number nine, the number of degrees in the Chapter, Council, and Commandery of the York Rite of Freemasonry. Scottish Rite Masonry had its origin in France; the York Rite is sometimes called the American Rite; the eagle thus clothed represents the union of French and American Masons in the struggle for Liberty, Equality, and Fraternity.

 

The glory above the eagle's head is divided into twenty-four equal parts and reminds the observer of the Mason's gauge which is also divided into twenty-four equal parts and is emblematic of the service he is obligated to perform.

 

The five pointed stars remind him of the Masonic Blazing Star and the five points of fellowship. The arrangement of the stars in the constellation to form overlapping equilateral triangles and the Star of David calls to the Mason's mind King David's dream of building a Temple, to his God, the Companions who rebuilt a desecrated Temple, and the finding of the Word that was lost.

 

The gold, silver, and azure colors represent the sun, moon, and Worshipful Master, the first that rules the day, the second, the night, and the third, the lodge. While silver, connected with the letter Gimel or G and being surrounded on an azure ground by a golden glory, reminds the Mason of the letter G, a most conspicuous furnishing of a proper lodge room.

 

The shield on the eagle's breast affirms by its colors, valor (red), purity (white), and justice (blue), and reminds the Mason of the cardinal virtues. The value of these colors, by gematria, is 103, the value of the phrase EHBEN HA-ADAM (the stone of Adam) and suggests the perfect ashlar, or squared stone, of Freemasonry.

 

One hundred and three is also the value of the noun BONAIM, a Rabbinical word signifying "builders, Masons." Thus the national colors spell out, by gematria, the name of the fraternity. The scroll in the eagle's beak, bearing the words E PLURIBUS UNUM (of many one) reminds him also of the unity which has made brothers of many.

 

 

 

Edited by RobSS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, RobSS said:

 

There's a lot to this that would be worth you researching. The Great Seal has so many Masonic symbols embedded into it, it's quite incredible...

 

I don't want to derail this thread much further. I'll make a final comment and then you can have the last word.

 

I think there is a natural tendency for projection. Particularly when looking back at historical events we tend to look at them through the lens of today.

 

There is a 1930s film starring Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers called 'Swing Time'. In the film Fred Astaire wears black face while performing a dance.

 

Of course modern audiences would be horrified by this. Viewing it as deeply racist. 

 

In reality Fred was paying tribute to his mentor Bill 'Bojangles' Robinson. In the routine he was dressed as Sportin' Life from the 1935 Broadway show Porgy and Bess. Also paying tribute to another tap dance legend John Bubbles.

 

1930s audiences would have understood this and not regarded it as offensive.

 

Eleanor Powell also wore blackface in the 1930s when she performed Bojangles' famous stair routine. She asked permission from Bill Robinson first. He was so honored that he even taught her his famous routine. Which he never did.

 

A modern audience watching these films would be appalled. But in reality no insult was intended. Rather it was to pay respect to the pioneers of tap dancing.

 

And that is the problem with applying a modern lens to a lot of this symbolism. You are taking it out of its historical context and applying criteria to it that just did not exist at the time it was adopted.

 

Take the Swastika. I don't think anyone would seriously accuse the ancient Hindus of being Nazis.

 

A lot of your post relies on drawing imaginary lines between things, counting feathers to come up with significant numbers etc.

 

But why?

 

Freemasonry wasn't a secret society. It was open to anyone. They didn't need to hide their symbols.

 

I note the number 103 that you came up with. I do hope that wasn't based on the English language. I cringe whenever idiots on YouTube try and apply gematria in that way.

 

It only works with Hebrew and other magical languages.

 

In Hebrew a letter has a meaning as well as being a letter and a number. So when a word is spelled the letter making up the word also comprise numbers.

 

So even if I grant that the all seeing eye adopted on great seal was totally Masonic, Masonry still hadn't been infiltrated and co-opted like it has today.

 

Up until the mid 1700s Masonry lodges were Christian.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

 

Saline only for everyone? 

 

It was like that for the first two shots, something like 90% saline. This is so the jabbed could walk around saying: I've been jabbed and nothing's happened to me, fucking conspiracy theorists.

The jab has never been tested before so the first two were a dose finding experiment, the booster is the real killer, look how many people are dying since the booster came out.

As for israel, the whole scamdemic is being done by them to set up for the entrance of the dajjal, which is going to be the worst oppression in human history, worse than WW1 and WW2 put together. Israel is behind it all, so they have to remain strong in order to rule over us all with the one world government- it can't be any other way.

A sign of the coming of the dajjal is the resurrection of the islamic caliph, this was tried in syria, immediatly america raced forward to bomb syria to death, they don't want a rival in their plans for world domination.

But the caliph will certainly resurrect itself because america and britain are so busy killing their own citizens, this is going to weaken them too much, then the oppressed countries of the world can rise up.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fentanyl Officially the Leading Cause of Death for Americans Aged 18 to 45

 

 

RT:

Fentanyl overdoses have become the leading cause of death for Americans aged 18 to 45, according to a new report which shows deaths related to the drug overtaking Covid-19 and suicide.

Between 2020 and 2021, 78,795 adults in the age bracket died from the drug, with 2021 deaths rising by nearly 4,500 over the year before, according to a report released by the organization Families Against Fentanyl this week.

Fentanyl now kills more 18- to 45-year-olds than suicide, Covid-19, and car accidents, with the number of deaths experiencing a particularly sharp rise since the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic. Fentanyl is tied to 64% of all US drug fatalities.

“Fentanyl fatalities have increased by 49.4% in just 12 months, surpassing 64k deaths as of April 2021,” the organization claimed, calling for lawmakers to designate the drug as a weapon of mass destruction (WMD).

 

 

As Mr. Icke confidently predicted back in March/April of 2020 that this virus hoax was never going to end and it was going to lead to mass suicide, divorce and drug overdoses. 

 

The fact that the entire US government views the number one cause of death in America as a non-issue – not even worth mentioning, ever – while a virus that doesn’t even exist is the single most important thing in the universe… tells you everything you need to know...

 

They care about your health to the point where they are willing to completely destroy the economy, destroy the fabric of society, destroy your personal identity, crush your soul, alter your genetics – but they don’t mention the leading cause of death, ever.

 

But of course it’s not supposed to make sense. They make it so it doesn’t make sense on purpose, because they know that if people are bombarded with bullsh!t gibberish for long enough, they will stop trying to make sense of it, and simply submit. Or OD on fentanyl. They don’t care which one you choose to do.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I don't want to derail this thread much further. I'll make a final comment and then you can have the last word.

 

I think there is a natural tendency for projection. Particularly when looking back at historical events we tend to look at them through the lens of today.

 

There is a 1930s film starring Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers called 'Swing Time'. In the film Fred Astaire wears black face while performing a dance.

 

Of course modern audiences would be horrified by this. Viewing it as deeply racist. 

 

In reality Fred was paying tribute to his mentor Bill 'Bojangles' Robinson. In the routine he was dressed as Sportin' Life from the 1935 Broadway show Porgy and Bess. Also paying tribute to another tap dance legend John Bubbles.

 

1930s audiences would have understood this and not regarded it as offensive.

 

Eleanor Powell also wore blackface in the 1930s when she performed Bojangles' famous stair routine. She asked permission from Bill Robinson first. He was so honored that he even taught her his famous routine. Which he never did.

 

A modern audience watching these films would be appalled. But in reality no insult was intended. Rather it was to pay respect to the pioneers of tap dancing.

 

And that is the problem with applying a modern lens to a lot of this symbolism. You are taking it out of its historical context and applying criteria to it that just did not exist at the time it was adopted.

 

Take the Swastika. I don't think anyone would seriously accuse the ancient Hindus of being Nazis.

 

A lot of your post relies on drawing imaginary lines between things, counting feathers to come up with significant numbers etc.

 

But why?

 

Freemasonry wasn't a secret society. It was open to anyone. They didn't need to hide their symbols.

 

I note the number 103 that you came up with. I do hope that wasn't based on the English language. I cringe whenever idiots on YouTube try and apply gematria in that way.

 

It only works with Hebrew and other magical languages.

 

In Hebrew a letter has a meaning as well as being a letter and a number. So when a word is spelled the letter making up the word also comprise numbers.

 

So even if I grant that the all seeing eye adopted on great seal was totally Masonic, Masonry still hadn't been infiltrated and co-opted like it has today.

 

Up until the mid 1700s Masonry lodges were Christian.

 

 

 

yes but the one eye of the dajjal has been known about for almost 1500 years, and they have been waiting for their leader the dajjal ever since then

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Fentanyl Officially the Leading Cause of Death for Americans Aged 18 to 45

 

 

RT:

Fentanyl overdoses have become the leading cause of death for Americans aged 18 to 45, according to a new report which shows deaths related to the drug overtaking Covid-19 and suicide.

Between 2020 and 2021, 78,795 adults in the age bracket died from the drug, with 2021 deaths rising by nearly 4,500 over the year before, according to a report released by the organization Families Against Fentanyl this week.

Fentanyl now kills more 18- to 45-year-olds than suicide, Covid-19, and car accidents, with the number of deaths experiencing a particularly sharp rise since the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic. Fentanyl is tied to 64% of all US drug fatalities.

“Fentanyl fatalities have increased by 49.4% in just 12 months, surpassing 64k deaths as of April 2021,” the organization claimed, calling for lawmakers to designate the drug as a weapon of mass destruction (WMD).

 

 

As Mr. Icke confidently predicted back in March/April of 2020 that this virus hoax was never going to end and it was going to lead to mass suicide, divorce and drug overdoses. 

 

The fact that the entire US government views the number one cause of death in America as a non-issue – not even worth mentioning, ever – while a virus that doesn’t even exist is the single most important thing in the universe… tells you everything you need to know...

 

They care about your health to the point where they are willing to completely destroy the economy, destroy the fabric of society, destroy your personal identity, crush your soul, alter your genetics – but they don’t mention the leading cause of death, ever.

 

But of course it’s not supposed to make sense. They make it so it doesn’t make sense on purpose, because they know that if people are bombarded with bullsh!t gibberish for long enough, they will stop trying to make sense of it, and simply submit. Or OD on fentanyl. They don’t care which one you choose to do.

All the Fentanyl comes out of China too.

 

It really is all out chemical warfare. 

 

I suspect Americans would get very angry if they ever learn the truth.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

All the Fentanyl comes out of China too.

 

It really is all out chemical warfare. 

 

I suspect Americans would get very angry if they ever learn the truth.

 

And is flooding into the country at a unprecedented rate, along with the 2M+ illegals, through their southern border the Harris-Brandon Administration threw wide open to the cartels, and the world.

 

Edited by skitzorat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I don't want to derail this thread much further. I'll make a final comment and then you can have the last word.

 

I think there is a natural tendency for projection. Particularly when looking back at historical events we tend to look at them through the lens of today.

 

There is a 1930s film starring Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers called 'Swing Time'. In the film Fred Astaire wears black face while performing a dance.

 

Of course modern audiences would be horrified by this. Viewing it as deeply racist. 

 

In reality Fred was paying tribute to his mentor Bill 'Bojangles' Robinson. In the routine he was dressed as Sportin' Life from the 1935 Broadway show Porgy and Bess. Also paying tribute to another tap dance legend John Bubbles.

 

1930s audiences would have understood this and not regarded it as offensive.

 

Eleanor Powell also wore blackface in the 1930s when she performed Bojangles' famous stair routine. She asked permission from Bill Robinson first. He was so honored that he even taught her his famous routine. Which he never did.

 

A modern audience watching these films would be appalled. But in reality no insult was intended. Rather it was to pay respect to the pioneers of tap dancing.

 

And that is the problem with applying a modern lens to a lot of this symbolism. You are taking it out of its historical context and applying criteria to it that just did not exist at the time it was adopted.

 

Take the Swastika. I don't think anyone would seriously accuse the ancient Hindus of being Nazis.

 

A lot of your post relies on drawing imaginary lines between things, counting feathers to come up with significant numbers etc.

 

But why?

 

Freemasonry wasn't a secret society. It was open to anyone. They didn't need to hide their symbols.

 

I note the number 103 that you came up with. I do hope that wasn't based on the English language. I cringe whenever idiots on YouTube try and apply gematria in that way.

 

It only works with Hebrew and other magical languages.

 

In Hebrew a letter has a meaning as well as being a letter and a number. So when a word is spelled the letter making up the word also comprise numbers.

 

So even if I grant that the all seeing eye adopted on great seal was totally Masonic, Masonry still hadn't been infiltrated and co-opted like it has today.

 

Up until the mid 1700s Masonry lodges were Christian.

 

 

Thanks for your reply, and I don't want to keep going off-topic either, but the information i gave is from a Masonic website, from the The Phoenixmasonry Masonic Museum and Library. I get the impression Freemasonry is a subject you're not very familiar with... certainly not as much as Freemasons sharing information about their own craft, which I quoted from. Christian Freemasons are being misled, which is why so many Christians have left the craft. There are even societies for Christians who have disavowed Freemasonry, after discovering that the inner portico of the Temple is Luciferian. Freemasonry is a fraternity within a fraternity, and this can be confirmed by various Masonic sources. :

 

"The Templars had two doctrines; one was concealed and reserved to the leaders, being that of Johannism; the other was public, being Roman Catholic doctrine. They deceived in this manner the enemies that they hoped to supplant. The Johannism of the adepts was the Kabalah of the Gnostics, but it degenerated speedily into a mystic pantheism carried even to idolatry of Nature and hatred of all revealed dogma... They went even so far as to recognize the pantheistic symbolism of the grand masters of Black Magic, and the better to isolate themselves from obedience to a religion by which they were condemned before, they rendered divine honors to the monstrous idol Baphomet." (Eliphas Levi, History of Magic, p.211)

 

Albert Pike, who founded Scottish Rite Freemasonry wrote that Freemasonry is a religion within a religion:

 

"So Masonry jealously conceals its secrets and intentionally leads conceited interpreters astray... If you have been disappointed in the first three degrees, as you have received them... remember that... symbols were used, not to reveal but to conceal... The symbols and ceremonies of Masonry have more than one meaning. They rather conceal than disclose the Truth" (Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma, pp.105-106; 148)

 

"The Blue Degrees [first, second and third] are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine that he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry (the 28th degree and beyond)." (Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma, p.819)

 

"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism, and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be mislead; to conceal the Truth, which it calls light, and draw them away from it." (Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma, p.104-5)

 

Luciferianism is the true religion of the inner court of Freemasonry

 

Few Freemasons realize that Albert Pike, in his book "Morals and Dogma", is quoting directly from page 36 of "The History of Magic" by Eliphas Levi, when he writes:

 

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish Souls? Doubt it not! (Albert Pike, "Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry", 1871 L. H. Jenkins Inc., p. 321)

 

The fact that Albert Pike takes his Luciferian doctrine, without criticism, directly from the occultist Freemason Eliphas Levi can be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Albert Pike also wrote:

"Whoever shall learn to comprehend and execute this great work, will know great things, say the sages of the work; but whenever you depart from the centre of the Square and the Compass you will no longer be able to work with success. Another Jewel is necessary for you, and in certain undertakings cannot be dispensed with. It is what is termed the Kabalistic pantacle... This carries with it the power of commanding the spirits of the elements." (Albert Pike, "Morals and Dogma", pp.786-87)

 

Eliphas Levis wrote:

 

"Thus Satan is not the ruler of the realm of shadow, he is the agent of light behind a veil. He is of service to God, he performs God's work: God has not rejected him, for he holds him still in his hand... What is the Devil then, in the final analysis? The Devil is God working evil." (Eliphas Levi, "The Book of Splendours, The Inner Mysteries of QabalismIts relation ship to Freemasonry, Numerology & Tarot", Samuel Weiser Inc. 1973, p. 72)

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The one eye brigade are proclaiming themself as a child of Baal

Baal is Amun

Amun is Amen said at the end of prayer

Baal is their creator 

 

A specific group has infiltrated all known civilisations and corrupted them

Caananite

Egyptian

Roman

and now the entire plane(t)

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

What is the alternative? Either you believe that they built it through hard work and ingenuity or you believe they built it with hard work, ingenuity and some form of lost technology or you believe that it was built by aliens

 

I like to believe humans built it. Much of what they did boggles the mind though. maybe they had some tech we are unaware of but i also don't want to take anything from the people who achieved it. Imagine you achieved something extraordinary and then people came along and said ''oh you must have cheated''.

 

I keep an open mind. I'm not saying anything is off the table

 

I believe that they had very sophisticated technology in the ancient times which has been passed down through the ages by the Masons. The first Mason being Nimrod, who somehow had access to the seven sciences which were carved in stone by Hermes & Co before the deluge, who had in turn received them from the fallen angels.

 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe3OmUXohXrXnNZSRl5Z9kA

 

I also believe that fallen angels blue blood line has been passed down through out the ages giving us today these evil elitists (Masons). This is why we find ourselves in the predicament we are in today with this so called pandemic ( pan- demonic) After the flood these blue bloods were never completely wiped out as God had wanted.

 

You see there is nothing new under the sun (as it states in scripture).

 

Edited by alexa
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, jack121 said:

 

It was like that for the first two shots, something like 90% saline. This is so the jabbed could walk around saying: I've been jabbed and nothing's happened to me, fucking conspiracy theorists.

The jab has never been tested before so the first two were a dose finding experiment, the booster is the real killer, look how many people are dying since the booster came out.

As for israel, the whole scamdemic is being done by them to set up for the entrance of the dajjal, which is going to be the worst oppression in human history, worse than WW1 and WW2 put together. Israel is behind it all, so they have to remain strong in order to rule over us all with the one world government- it can't be any other way.

A sign of the coming of the dajjal is the resurrection of the islamic caliph, this was tried in syria, immediatly america raced forward to bomb syria to death, they don't want a rival in their plans for world domination.

But the caliph will certainly resurrect itself because america and britain are so busy killing their own citizens, this is going to weaken them too much, then the oppressed countries of the world can rise up.

 

I totally agree, spot on 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Captainlove said:

Well i guess the trouble makers are there to make the protest look bad. no surprise there then.

I considered going to this protest but have been on a couple, remembering what happened in London and wondering what would be so different this time. Stand around at the meeting point, march through traffic as weekend shopper gimps and tourists stare at you, assemble outside a building that does not contain any people because they don't work on a Saturday, stand aside as darkness begins to fall as the agent provocateurs shout at their colleagues wearing helmets and the press get into position ready for their headline images.

 

That is not to criticise those who did go - and will continue to go - as it is a good way of meeting likeminded folk, to be encouraged that you are not alone and perhaps make some contacts (something that will be very important at community level in the coming days). Those who go on protests have my respect.

 

If these protests (from the beginning) could have been done on a Monday morning with a million strong causing disruption without violence, I would have been more inclined to join on a regular basis. Like other protest groups that I was involved with over other issues some years back, I saw the infiltrators in different groups and saw too many people wanting to be leaders as egos took over. I saw a kettling of purpose - as if being shepherded into the roads of least effectiveness. I also saw the merch going on sale to 'raise funds' and with it, different sub groups attacking each other with petty gossip and accusations.

 

A million people willing to march at 7am through the heart of London (where the money is) on the first Monday morning - and stay there all day - followed by a hundred thousand every subsequent Monday. Each person would commit to going once every ten weeks That's five days holiday and an average of five hundred quid a year for each person. The French manage to do it but there is something about the Brits that could never organise anything like that.

 

I would hazard a guess that the protest groups were largely subverted before anybody even got to know they existed.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Saved said:

 

 

I would hazard a guess that the protest groups were largely subverted before anybody even got to know they existed.

I watched the protest yesterday (subject access stream)

There were some there that were trying to start a violent confrontation for well over an hour, so obvious and pathetic.

Thankfully there were good people there who managed to stop ordinary angry people being pulled into it.

 

Right at the beginning of his stream a few antifa types were there and they managed to start a bit of trouble but it didn't catch on

 

 

Edited by Itsa
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

I believe that they had very sophisticated technology in the ancient times which has been passed down through the ages by the Masons. The first Mason being Nimrod, who somehow had access to the seven sciences which were carved in stone by Hermes & Co before the deluge, who had in turn received them from the fallen angels.

 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe3OmUXohXrXnNZSRl5Z9kA

 

I also believe that fallen angels blue blood line has been passed down through out the ages giving us today these evil elitists (Masons). This is why we find ourselves in the predicament we are in today with this so called pandemic ( pan- demonic) After the flood these blue bloods were never completely wiped out as God had wanted.

 

You see there is nothing new under the sun (as it states in scripture).

 

 

There has been many people and civilisations on this planet before man.

Man has been on the planet for 10,000 years, but the planet itself is somewhere between 5-10 billion years old.

We represent not even one percent of this planet's history. Not even half a percent. Not even one quarter of a one percent.

99.9% of history has gone by and we do not know anything about it.

Even dinosaurs which we label as stupid creatures lived for about 500 million years, they made more of an impact on this planet than man has ever done.

We have not reached our first million and we boast so much, have almost killed ourselves with wars and vaccines. The humble dinosaur has beaten us hands down.

Before us there were people who were massive, about 15 feet tall. They domesticated the dinosaurs. Dinosaurs were the animals of the time, just as lions and tigers are our animals. Even fossil evidence discovered the dinosaurs were penned in, just as we pen in livestock.

Before that there were people who has stone for skin, and they used their powers to conquer the planet and rule with a cruel dictatorship.

Before that there were people with incredible technology, if we saw what they could do we would refuse to believe such a thing was possible, we would label it as magic,

Or i could be totaly wrong and we are living in a pod, our electrical energy being drained to feed the matrix of alien invaders

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Plus the possibility of more players collapsing.

I think that might be the number one reason. If that is so then no amount of time is going to hide what is happening because the more time elapses, the more sick people who have had the (real) jab are going to become. Then there are second jabs and boosters - something that is being pushed for by the Premier League and EFL suits as if football will return to normal once every player is drugged up to the max. I think that must be double-speak because it's counterproductive to ever seeing another ball kicked.

 

It definitely appears that not every footballer had a placebo. I thought that might be the case originally because there would be no way they could hide the injuries and deaths of such high profile idols. Most top level football is available to watch live for hundreds of millions worldwide. Perhaps they all had weaker batches.

 

Therefore, the plan might always have been to do the following:

 

1) Use idols to demonstrate that these jabs are not only safe but if it's good enough for Messi it's good enough for you.

 

2) When players do begin to collapse, blame it on the unjabbed footballers they are forced to mix with and call it Omicron.

 

3) Because of the selfish actions of refusenik footballers, the game cannot be played until such time all footballers at all clubs have the highest level of protection against Omicron. That will be two jabs and a minimum of one booster.

 

4) The fans will be livid that there are people going to matches that do not have a covid pass and are getting in on the back of an unreliable negative PCR test (again double-speak). The whole thing (lockdowns and vaccines) stands on the sand of unfit for purpose testing procedures but they will not remember that and will now turn against it - Covid pass showing that you have been boosted against Omicron or you shouldn't be allowed in any ground.

 

Of course, there will be a repetition of the above with each successive killer variant they can think up. It would have to be a series of waves instead of a one-off tsunami but they might be panicking over the large amounts of medical emergencies happening on the pitch today. Perhaps they thought that these incidents would be more rare than they are. Hardly any of the advisors in the background, faces in the foreground and names that we are familiar with have any pertinent medical authority. Fauci (for instance) would not be allowed to practice unaided in any doctor's surgery. He is as unqualified to do so as Gates is to put a plaster on a cut and the computer modellers and behavioural scientists are to diagnose a chesty cough.

 

This is nothing to build any doctrine on but rather is me typing out my thoughts as I try to see their moves to date and moves to come. But in short, I think that football will have to be cancelled completely if they cannot sell blood clots and heart problems as being symptoms of Omicron.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...