Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

All the Fentanyl comes out of China too.

 

It really is all out chemical warfare. 

 

I suspect Americans would get very angry if they ever learn the truth.

 

And is flooding into the country at a unprecedented rate, along with the 2M+ illegals, through their southern border the Harris-Brandon Administration threw wide open to the cartels, and the world.

 

Edited by skitzorat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I don't want to derail this thread much further. I'll make a final comment and then you can have the last word.

 

I think there is a natural tendency for projection. Particularly when looking back at historical events we tend to look at them through the lens of today.

 

There is a 1930s film starring Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers called 'Swing Time'. In the film Fred Astaire wears black face while performing a dance.

 

Of course modern audiences would be horrified by this. Viewing it as deeply racist. 

 

In reality Fred was paying tribute to his mentor Bill 'Bojangles' Robinson. In the routine he was dressed as Sportin' Life from the 1935 Broadway show Porgy and Bess. Also paying tribute to another tap dance legend John Bubbles.

 

1930s audiences would have understood this and not regarded it as offensive.

 

Eleanor Powell also wore blackface in the 1930s when she performed Bojangles' famous stair routine. She asked permission from Bill Robinson first. He was so honored that he even taught her his famous routine. Which he never did.

 

A modern audience watching these films would be appalled. But in reality no insult was intended. Rather it was to pay respect to the pioneers of tap dancing.

 

And that is the problem with applying a modern lens to a lot of this symbolism. You are taking it out of its historical context and applying criteria to it that just did not exist at the time it was adopted.

 

Take the Swastika. I don't think anyone would seriously accuse the ancient Hindus of being Nazis.

 

A lot of your post relies on drawing imaginary lines between things, counting feathers to come up with significant numbers etc.

 

But why?

 

Freemasonry wasn't a secret society. It was open to anyone. They didn't need to hide their symbols.

 

I note the number 103 that you came up with. I do hope that wasn't based on the English language. I cringe whenever idiots on YouTube try and apply gematria in that way.

 

It only works with Hebrew and other magical languages.

 

In Hebrew a letter has a meaning as well as being a letter and a number. So when a word is spelled the letter making up the word also comprise numbers.

 

So even if I grant that the all seeing eye adopted on great seal was totally Masonic, Masonry still hadn't been infiltrated and co-opted like it has today.

 

Up until the mid 1700s Masonry lodges were Christian.

 

 

Thanks for your reply, and I don't want to keep going off-topic either, but the information i gave is from a Masonic website, from the The Phoenixmasonry Masonic Museum and Library. I get the impression Freemasonry is a subject you're not very familiar with... certainly not as much as Freemasons sharing information about their own craft, which I quoted from. Christian Freemasons are being misled, which is why so many Christians have left the craft. There are even societies for Christians who have disavowed Freemasonry, after discovering that the inner portico of the Temple is Luciferian. Freemasonry is a fraternity within a fraternity, and this can be confirmed by various Masonic sources. :

 

"The Templars had two doctrines; one was concealed and reserved to the leaders, being that of Johannism; the other was public, being Roman Catholic doctrine. They deceived in this manner the enemies that they hoped to supplant. The Johannism of the adepts was the Kabalah of the Gnostics, but it degenerated speedily into a mystic pantheism carried even to idolatry of Nature and hatred of all revealed dogma... They went even so far as to recognize the pantheistic symbolism of the grand masters of Black Magic, and the better to isolate themselves from obedience to a religion by which they were condemned before, they rendered divine honors to the monstrous idol Baphomet." (Eliphas Levi, History of Magic, p.211)

 

Albert Pike, who founded Scottish Rite Freemasonry wrote that Freemasonry is a religion within a religion:

 

"So Masonry jealously conceals its secrets and intentionally leads conceited interpreters astray... If you have been disappointed in the first three degrees, as you have received them... remember that... symbols were used, not to reveal but to conceal... The symbols and ceremonies of Masonry have more than one meaning. They rather conceal than disclose the Truth" (Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma, pp.105-106; 148)

 

"The Blue Degrees [first, second and third] are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine that he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry (the 28th degree and beyond)." (Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma, p.819)

 

"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism, and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be mislead; to conceal the Truth, which it calls light, and draw them away from it." (Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma, p.104-5)

 

Luciferianism is the true religion of the inner court of Freemasonry

 

Few Freemasons realize that Albert Pike, in his book "Morals and Dogma", is quoting directly from page 36 of "The History of Magic" by Eliphas Levi, when he writes:

 

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish Souls? Doubt it not! (Albert Pike, "Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry", 1871 L. H. Jenkins Inc., p. 321)

 

The fact that Albert Pike takes his Luciferian doctrine, without criticism, directly from the occultist Freemason Eliphas Levi can be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Albert Pike also wrote:

"Whoever shall learn to comprehend and execute this great work, will know great things, say the sages of the work; but whenever you depart from the centre of the Square and the Compass you will no longer be able to work with success. Another Jewel is necessary for you, and in certain undertakings cannot be dispensed with. It is what is termed the Kabalistic pantacle... This carries with it the power of commanding the spirits of the elements." (Albert Pike, "Morals and Dogma", pp.786-87)

 

Eliphas Levis wrote:

 

"Thus Satan is not the ruler of the realm of shadow, he is the agent of light behind a veil. He is of service to God, he performs God's work: God has not rejected him, for he holds him still in his hand... What is the Devil then, in the final analysis? The Devil is God working evil." (Eliphas Levi, "The Book of Splendours, The Inner Mysteries of QabalismIts relation ship to Freemasonry, Numerology & Tarot", Samuel Weiser Inc. 1973, p. 72)

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The one eye brigade are proclaiming themself as a child of Baal

Baal is Amun

Amun is Amen said at the end of prayer

Baal is their creator 

 

A specific group has infiltrated all known civilisations and corrupted them

Caananite

Egyptian

Roman

and now the entire plane(t)

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

What is the alternative? Either you believe that they built it through hard work and ingenuity or you believe they built it with hard work, ingenuity and some form of lost technology or you believe that it was built by aliens

 

I like to believe humans built it. Much of what they did boggles the mind though. maybe they had some tech we are unaware of but i also don't want to take anything from the people who achieved it. Imagine you achieved something extraordinary and then people came along and said ''oh you must have cheated''.

 

I keep an open mind. I'm not saying anything is off the table

 

I believe that they had very sophisticated technology in the ancient times which has been passed down through the ages by the Masons. The first Mason being Nimrod, who somehow had access to the seven sciences which were carved in stone by Hermes & Co before the deluge, who had in turn received them from the fallen angels.

 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe3OmUXohXrXnNZSRl5Z9kA

 

I also believe that fallen angels blue blood line has been passed down through out the ages giving us today these evil elitists (Masons). This is why we find ourselves in the predicament we are in today with this so called pandemic ( pan- demonic) After the flood these blue bloods were never completely wiped out as God had wanted.

 

You see there is nothing new under the sun (as it states in scripture).

 

Edited by alexa
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, jack121 said:

 

It was like that for the first two shots, something like 90% saline. This is so the jabbed could walk around saying: I've been jabbed and nothing's happened to me, fucking conspiracy theorists.

The jab has never been tested before so the first two were a dose finding experiment, the booster is the real killer, look how many people are dying since the booster came out.

As for israel, the whole scamdemic is being done by them to set up for the entrance of the dajjal, which is going to be the worst oppression in human history, worse than WW1 and WW2 put together. Israel is behind it all, so they have to remain strong in order to rule over us all with the one world government- it can't be any other way.

A sign of the coming of the dajjal is the resurrection of the islamic caliph, this was tried in syria, immediatly america raced forward to bomb syria to death, they don't want a rival in their plans for world domination.

But the caliph will certainly resurrect itself because america and britain are so busy killing their own citizens, this is going to weaken them too much, then the oppressed countries of the world can rise up.

 

I totally agree, spot on 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Captainlove said:

Well i guess the trouble makers are there to make the protest look bad. no surprise there then.

I considered going to this protest but have been on a couple, remembering what happened in London and wondering what would be so different this time. Stand around at the meeting point, march through traffic as weekend shopper gimps and tourists stare at you, assemble outside a building that does not contain any people because they don't work on a Saturday, stand aside as darkness begins to fall as the agent provocateurs shout at their colleagues wearing helmets and the press get into position ready for their headline images.

 

That is not to criticise those who did go - and will continue to go - as it is a good way of meeting likeminded folk, to be encouraged that you are not alone and perhaps make some contacts (something that will be very important at community level in the coming days). Those who go on protests have my respect.

 

If these protests (from the beginning) could have been done on a Monday morning with a million strong causing disruption without violence, I would have been more inclined to join on a regular basis. Like other protest groups that I was involved with over other issues some years back, I saw the infiltrators in different groups and saw too many people wanting to be leaders as egos took over. I saw a kettling of purpose - as if being shepherded into the roads of least effectiveness. I also saw the merch going on sale to 'raise funds' and with it, different sub groups attacking each other with petty gossip and accusations.

 

A million people willing to march at 7am through the heart of London (where the money is) on the first Monday morning - and stay there all day - followed by a hundred thousand every subsequent Monday. Each person would commit to going once every ten weeks That's five days holiday and an average of five hundred quid a year for each person. The French manage to do it but there is something about the Brits that could never organise anything like that.

 

I would hazard a guess that the protest groups were largely subverted before anybody even got to know they existed.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Saved said:

 

 

I would hazard a guess that the protest groups were largely subverted before anybody even got to know they existed.

I watched the protest yesterday (subject access stream)

There were some there that were trying to start a violent confrontation for well over an hour, so obvious and pathetic.

Thankfully there were good people there who managed to stop ordinary angry people being pulled into it.

 

Right at the beginning of his stream a few antifa types were there and they managed to start a bit of trouble but it didn't catch on

 

 

Edited by Itsa
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

I believe that they had very sophisticated technology in the ancient times which has been passed down through the ages by the Masons. The first Mason being Nimrod, who somehow had access to the seven sciences which were carved in stone by Hermes & Co before the deluge, who had in turn received them from the fallen angels.

 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe3OmUXohXrXnNZSRl5Z9kA

 

I also believe that fallen angels blue blood line has been passed down through out the ages giving us today these evil elitists (Masons). This is why we find ourselves in the predicament we are in today with this so called pandemic ( pan- demonic) After the flood these blue bloods were never completely wiped out as God had wanted.

 

You see there is nothing new under the sun (as it states in scripture).

 

 

There has been many people and civilisations on this planet before man.

Man has been on the planet for 10,000 years, but the planet itself is somewhere between 5-10 billion years old.

We represent not even one percent of this planet's history. Not even half a percent. Not even one quarter of a one percent.

99.9% of history has gone by and we do not know anything about it.

Even dinosaurs which we label as stupid creatures lived for about 500 million years, they made more of an impact on this planet than man has ever done.

We have not reached our first million and we boast so much, have almost killed ourselves with wars and vaccines. The humble dinosaur has beaten us hands down.

Before us there were people who were massive, about 15 feet tall. They domesticated the dinosaurs. Dinosaurs were the animals of the time, just as lions and tigers are our animals. Even fossil evidence discovered the dinosaurs were penned in, just as we pen in livestock.

Before that there were people who has stone for skin, and they used their powers to conquer the planet and rule with a cruel dictatorship.

Before that there were people with incredible technology, if we saw what they could do we would refuse to believe such a thing was possible, we would label it as magic,

Or i could be totaly wrong and we are living in a pod, our electrical energy being drained to feed the matrix of alien invaders

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Plus the possibility of more players collapsing.

I think that might be the number one reason. If that is so then no amount of time is going to hide what is happening because the more time elapses, the more sick people who have had the (real) jab are going to become. Then there are second jabs and boosters - something that is being pushed for by the Premier League and EFL suits as if football will return to normal once every player is drugged up to the max. I think that must be double-speak because it's counterproductive to ever seeing another ball kicked.

 

It definitely appears that not every footballer had a placebo. I thought that might be the case originally because there would be no way they could hide the injuries and deaths of such high profile idols. Most top level football is available to watch live for hundreds of millions worldwide. Perhaps they all had weaker batches.

 

Therefore, the plan might always have been to do the following:

 

1) Use idols to demonstrate that these jabs are not only safe but if it's good enough for Messi it's good enough for you.

 

2) When players do begin to collapse, blame it on the unjabbed footballers they are forced to mix with and call it Omicron.

 

3) Because of the selfish actions of refusenik footballers, the game cannot be played until such time all footballers at all clubs have the highest level of protection against Omicron. That will be two jabs and a minimum of one booster.

 

4) The fans will be livid that there are people going to matches that do not have a covid pass and are getting in on the back of an unreliable negative PCR test (again double-speak). The whole thing (lockdowns and vaccines) stands on the sand of unfit for purpose testing procedures but they will not remember that and will now turn against it - Covid pass showing that you have been boosted against Omicron or you shouldn't be allowed in any ground.

 

Of course, there will be a repetition of the above with each successive killer variant they can think up. It would have to be a series of waves instead of a one-off tsunami but they might be panicking over the large amounts of medical emergencies happening on the pitch today. Perhaps they thought that these incidents would be more rare than they are. Hardly any of the advisors in the background, faces in the foreground and names that we are familiar with have any pertinent medical authority. Fauci (for instance) would not be allowed to practice unaided in any doctor's surgery. He is as unqualified to do so as Gates is to put a plaster on a cut and the computer modellers and behavioural scientists are to diagnose a chesty cough.

 

This is nothing to build any doctrine on but rather is me typing out my thoughts as I try to see their moves to date and moves to come. But in short, I think that football will have to be cancelled completely if they cannot sell blood clots and heart problems as being symptoms of Omicron.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Saved said:

I think that might be the number one reason. If that is so then no amount of time is going to hide what is happening because the more time elapses, the more sick people who have had the (real) jab are going to become. Then there are second jabs and boosters - something that is being pushed for by the Premier League and EFL suits as if football will return to normal once every player is drugged up to the max. I think that must be double-speak because it's counterproductive to ever seeing another ball kicked.

 

It definitely appears that not every footballer had a placebo. I thought that might be the case originally because there would be no way they could hide the injuries and deaths of such high profile idols. Most top level football is available to watch live for hundreds of millions worldwide. Perhaps they all had weaker batches.

 

Therefore, the plan might always have been to do the following:

 

1) Use idols to demonstrate that these jabs are not only safe but if it's good enough for Messi it's good enough for you.

 

2) When players do begin to collapse, blame it on the unjabbed footballers they are forced to mix with and call it Omicron.

 

3) Because of the selfish actions of refusenik footballers, the game cannot be played until such time all footballers at all clubs have the highest level of protection against Omicron. That will be two jabs and a minimum of one booster.

 

4) The fans will be livid that there are people going to matches that do not have a covid pass and are getting in on the back of an unreliable negative PCR test (again double-speak). The whole thing (lockdowns and vaccines) stands on the sand of unfit for purpose testing procedures but they will not remember that and will now turn against it - Covid pass showing that you have been boosted against Omicron or you shouldn't be allowed in any ground.

 

Of course, there will be a repetition of the above with each successive killer variant they can think up. It would have to be a series of waves instead of a one-off tsunami but they might be panicking over the large amounts of medical emergencies happening on the pitch today. Perhaps they thought that these incidents would be more rare than they are. Hardly any of the advisors in the background, faces in the foreground and names that we are familiar with have any pertinent medical authority. Fauci (for instance) would not be allowed to practice unaided in any doctor's surgery. He is as unqualified to do so as Gates is to put a plaster on a cut and the computer modellers and behavioural scientists are to diagnose a chesty cough.

 

This is nothing to build any doctrine on but rather is me typing out my thoughts as I try to see their moves to date and moves to come. But in short, I think that football will have to be cancelled completely if they cannot sell blood clots and heart problems as being symptoms of Omicron.

I'm no fan of football in the slightest however looking at the way things have been panning out it looks like theres a concerted effort to shut it down completly as an attendance event for millions and turn it into a totally fake television only 'exhibition' entertainment package

The games played last year with no fans

The sudden deaths and as you say blamed on the unvaxxed

The covid pass horseshit to deter people from attending

 

Definitely on a downward spiral....cant have the masses congregating and talking now can we ?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, JJ73 said:

 

I bet he or she is hoping they got their both jabs because this doctor stands to get £0 for just the one. 

 

£24 though for both. Times 5000. Not the paragons of virtue they are made out to be.

Agreed. Unfortunately the majority of GPs are only in it for the money. I thought they got paid £10 or £15 for a single dose?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, alexa said:

 

Yep!  Truth mixed with lies, being more lies than truth.

The most effective lie is 99% true. That, of course, renders the message a false one. I have spoken to many a cultist that has knocked my door or stopped me in the street and have agreed on just about everything they have said until it comes to one crucial piece of information. For the unsuspecting or poorly read, they will have been to hundreds of meetings and eaten thousands of biscuits, made dozens of friends, experienced kindness, been helped with practical issues - loved - and be completely oblivious to the evil they are a part of.

 

That 1% will not be mentioned until such time a person is considered to be sufficiently dependent on the cult for emotional support or just plain old money or company. Even then, that 1% will be dripped into the mix over a long period of time.

 

By then it is too late and they are trained to go out and preach a 99% message. The overall message is a complete and utter lie because of that 1% lie. A little leaven works its way through the whole batch.

 

I learned quite quickly to get straight to the 1% of any message being preached to me. I will argue that point and nothing else. The same tactic should be used when debating the Rona and held onto like a pitbull with a bone. For me, that's the PCR test, which even the government are dropping soon. The entire mess we are in is because of the useless testing procedure and the trust that many millions of people have put in it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Itsa said:

I watched the protest yesterday (subject access stream)

There were some there that were trying to start a violent confrontation for well over an hour, so obvious and pathetic.

Thankfully there were good people there who managed to stop ordinary angry people being pulled into it.

 

Right at the beginning of his stream a few antifa types were there and they managed to start a bit of trouble but it didn't catch on

 

 

I was speaking to friends last night that were there and they commented how it 'felt' different with non of the 'logo' organisations and ''celebrity'' speakers playing front and centre  (Mr Icke is excluded from that as i have no doubt about his integrity and beliefs) But no Piers,no shemirani,no steel  nor the host of others who have shown themselvs to be of questionable reasons for being there

Maybe theres a shift change?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, DaleP said:

 

Let me tell you.... these kind of arguments will separate you in 2022.

 

It was not an argument but a tirade of bile, just when posters were discussing 'what kind of animals we are' a rabid one appears. To clarify, I like football fans, I am one, I support Glasgow Rangers.

 

Back in the day, when I used to march regularly from A to B on a Saturday in London, against war in Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine etc., it occurred to me that if all the people attending football matches and those shopping on Oxford Street joined us, we could bring down the government. It never happened, but the wars did. I hope the fans join the protests.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Velma said:

It was not an argument but a tirade of bile, just when posters were discussing 'what kind of animals we are' a rabid one appears. To clarify, I like football fans, I am one, I support Glasgow Rangers.

 

Back in the day, when I used to march regularly from A to B on a Saturday in London, against war in Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine etc., it occurred to me that if all the people attending football matches and those shopping on Oxford Street joined us, we could bring down the government. It never happened, but the wars did. I hope the fans join the protests.

It think that's what frightens the government so much ,Football is the last bastion of tribalism evident on a grand scale,And i agree fully with what you said about them joining the protests and uniting and organising,The government would be out on its ear in no time

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I was speaking to friends last night that were there and they commented how it 'felt' different with non of the 'logo' organisations and ''celebrity'' speakers playing front and centre  (Mr Icke is excluded from that as i have no doubt about his integrity and beliefs) But no Piers,no shemirani,no steel  nor the host of others who have shown themselvs to be of questionable reasons for being there

Maybe theres a shift change?

Shift change is spot on I think mate.

Been feeling it for a week or more now but just can't put my finger on what it is.

I guess listening to Javid this morning they have plans for us.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

It think that's what frightens the government so much ,Football is the last bastion of tribalism evident on a grand scale,And i agree fully with what you said about them joining the protests and uniting and organising,The government would be out on its ear in no time

 

Thnaks, I was not slating them, far from it, where are Millwall supporters when you need them?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...