Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

9 hours ago, Macnamara said:

I'm sorry to hear that man. its all getting very personal from my perspective

I don't know what to say to these people. Its an uncertain time and i just hope that they have not caused themselves irreparable damage but i suspect that they have

Thanks for the kind words

13 hours ago, pete675 said:

Jabs at 24-hour pharmacy on Shady Lane, Birmingham. A very appropriate location...

Like the mass vaccinations at the Totally Wicked stadium.

Injecting thousands of unsuspected people with a biochemical cocktail whose short term and long term effects are unknown and whose manufacturers have total legal immunity.

You can't get more totally wicked than that!

Sorry to contradict, the effects are well known, all the lab test animals injected with the satan juice died 

31 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

A lot of the big-name evangelists in the US have been pushing the shot. Some have even turned their churches into vaccination centres. The pro-Israel mob in particular have been very aggressive. I was raised Anglican but the Church of England is like an alien planet to me now. They were infiltrated long ago,

they are completely zionist controlled

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

dean henderson claims in his books that the mind control goes back to the assassins in the middle east which then ties into the grand lodge of cairo as the orders founder went through that lodge

That is likely true. They did use substances.

An initiate also stood to gain a greater degree of acceptance within their peer circle too whereas the confused masses experimented on as part of MKUltra (which i believe is ongoing and not shut down) don't even know they are part of mass experimentation

It is absolutely still going on.

I doubt any critical thinker buys the "Sorry, we won't do it again" line.

we've all enjoyed some of the music though! see this is another area where some people get indignant. Some people love the music of the period and they get defencive but what we are talking about is what is going on on the grand scale when viewing things from a society-wide perspective

I don't think the music industry was yet infiltrated then.

Up until the 1980s most music studio execs were cigar chewing types who would listen to a demo, have no idea if it was any good, and just put it out to see if it sells.

In the 1990s it started to change. That was when rap was pushed onto the youth markets.

i think we are on the same page. I don't think its a specific group. I think there are many tentacle groups on the same beast

We are then.

I'd say that the top of the pyramid isn't in this physical dimension.

That I can believe. Apparently there are those within the Pentagon who believe this too.

Whether that other dimension is extra terrestrial or spiritual is a different question.

But take this Kung Flu scam.

It has clearly been well thought out. By people who seem to understand human psychology very well.

It has been very well planned. We have some of the documents war gaming this, such as SPARS and Operation Lockstep.

But its origins may even go back further.

I had always believed in the germ theory of disease. Up until now. But only because I've never really thought about it before. 

Now, the virus scam could be a conspiracy just so Big Pharma could push vaccines on the public. Selling people a product just in case they got sick is inspired.

However, there is another perspective. That could have been done to get people used taking a vaccine each year. The flu shot. Perhaps the original scheme was to get the flu shot widely accepted and put the bioweapon in the flu shot.

When a significant number of the population didn't take the flu jab they had to resort to plan B.

I seriously doubt that the average globalist psychopath would have the intelligence to come up with this.

22 hours ago, Seeker said:

Has anyone heard of these cytokine storms that were predicted for the jabbed in winter? 

Not winter yet, leave it a few months for the ragnarok armageddon. About late january at the earliest. Over here in the uk it was 11 degrees celcius, still not cold enough for the flu season to really kick in.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Thanks for the kind words

you know we are going to have to steel our hearts against what is coming to a certain extent because 2022 is going to be messy

we may even lose the internet as a means of communication whether by the online harms bill shutting down freespeech or because of cyber polygon type cyber attacks so its worth building up your networks offline too

From The Gateway Pundit:

Joe Biden to Announce New Measures to Combat Omicron, Will Issue “Stark Warning” to the Unvaxxed

From the article:

Joe Biden will address the nation on Tuesday and unveil new steps the regime will be taking to combat the Omicron variant.

biden.png 

Biden will reportedly “issue a stark warning” for the unvaxxed.

President Joe Biden will deliver a speech Tuesday to address the omicron variant and unveil new steps the administration is taking to help communities in need of assistance, a White House official told NBC News on Saturday.

Biden is expected to go beyond his already unveiled “winter plan” with additional measures while “issuing a stark warning of what the winter will look like for Americans that choose to remain unvaccinated,” the official said.

Aides said the Biden administration is “prepared for the rising case levels” and that Biden intends to explain how his team “will respond to this challenge,” the official said.

Biden issued a warning to the unvaxxed on Thursday despite a weekly report published by the CDC Covid response team showing a vast majority of the patients infected with the Omicron variant identified in the US so far were fully vaccinated individuals.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reported that of the 43 COVID-19 cases caused by the Omicron variants, 34 people were fully vaccinated. Of those fully vaccinated, 14 people had received their booster shots but five of those received their additional shots less than 14 days.

Only 8 people were unvaccinated who got infected with the Omicron variants and 1 person has status unknown.

“For the unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death – for the unvaccinated,” Biden said adding that the unvaxxed are going to overwhelm hospitals.

He continued, “But there’s good news: If you are vaccinated and you have your booster shot, you’re protected from severe illness and death. Booster shots work!”

From King Kitty:

Judging by his appearance in the above photo, I would suggest he not bother buying any green bananas. 

22 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

I thought the sphinx aligned to leo about 12,000 years ago?

One hundred percent correct.

Though the consensus seems to be that the world was going through massive upheaval and turmoil at the time. Flooding, earthquakes etc. As such, it would not be possible to carve it in such conditions.

So we go back a further precessional age.

Which happens to coincide with the records of the Egyptians.

20 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

You might enjoy reading my post (on another thread) regarding the Laurel Canyon crowd of the 60's. I would imagine you are aware of some of the players involved, including Charlie "Don't Surf" Manson.

...and now back to the topic of Covidmania...

Thank you.

I will check it out.

Already I can see things I am not aware of.

19 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Take a look at the freemasonic pyramid on the back of the dollar bill, look at the one eye above the pyramid - that will tell you who is on top

The biggest scam the satan ever pulled is that he does not exist

It's from the US Seal.

It's the Eye of Providence. It's a Christian symbol.

12 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I don't think the music industry was yet infiltrated then.

Up until the 1980s most music studio execs were cigar chewing types who would listen to a demo, have no idea if it was any good, and just put it out to see if it sells.

In the 1990s it started to change. That was when rap was pushed onto the youth markets.

I think the music industry absolutely WAS infiltrated back then. I think the tavistick institute was probably involved in pushing out music from the UK whilst the military connections in the US to people in the rock bands and to that whole laurel canyon scene are huge

did you know that jim morrisons, of 'the doors' dad was a naval admiral who had been an officer on one of the ships involved in the 'gulf of tonkin' incident that was used as a justification for the US officially entering war in vietnam? Except it was a non event cooked up as a false flag so that they could launch a ground offencive

12 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Now, the virus scam could be a conspiracy just so Big Pharma could push vaccines on the public. Selling people a product just in case they got sick is inspired.

normies are more likely to accept an 'its all about the profit'' argument but personally i think thats hogwash because the same people who own big pharma are the same people who control the money supply and as their fiat currency isn't pegged to anything tangible the currency is completely abstract anyway.

The elites don't crave money for moneys sake. They crave POWER AND CONTROL and they use currency as a means to that end

they don't ultimately care about profit. They want something in everyone ie nanotech that will make people part of the 5G smart grid

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

One hundred percent correct.

Though the consensus seems to be that the world was going through massive upheaval and turmoil at the time. Flooding, earthquakes etc. As such, it would not be possible to carve it in such conditions.

So we go back a further precessional age.

Which happens to coincide with the records of the Egyptians.

with a new face carved on it at a more recent time

i'm open to the possibilities

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

with a new face carved on it at a more recent time

i'm open to the possibilities

It is readily accepted that the Sphinx was re-carved.

There is some dispute over the identity of the face. The orthodoxy claims it is Khafre (or Kufu - can't remember) but FBI face recognition experts have refuted that.

Just now, SoundOfSilence said:

It is readily accepted that the Sphinx was re-carved.

There is some dispute over the identity of the face. The orthodoxy claims it is Khafre (or Kufu - can't remember) but FBI face recognition experts have refuted that.

yes i heard a theory about who it could be and i have forgotten damn it. it might come to me yet

21 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Ever case brought before the courts during the last lockdown was thrown out, not one person has ever been prosecuted for going to work or running their business, it is illegal to prevent someone from working as court after court case has proved

There ya go then. Tell everyone.

Also from Breitbart:

NFL Revises Covid-19 Protocols, Will End Mandatory Testing For Asymptomatic Fully Vaccinated Players

From the article:

The NFL revised its Covid-19 protocols on Saturday and will no longer test asymptomatic, fully vaccinated players.

r807651_1296x729_16-9.jpg

95% of NFL players and over 99% of coaches and staff are fully vaccinated against Covid.

The unvaxxed will still be tested daily and the vaxxed will be subject to “targeted” testing.

“In short: Unvaccinated individuals will continue to be tested daily. Fully vaccinated individuals will be subject to “targeted” testing, as well as if they show symptoms and if they have a high-risk contact with a vaccinated individual — but not a regular weekly test.” NFL reporter Tom Pelissero said.

The new changes come just one day after the NFL postponed three games over a Covid surge.

More than 150 vaccinated NFL players have tested positive for Covid in the past week – most were asymptomatic.

Two games were moved to Monday and one game was moved to Tuesday.

From King Kitty:

People will be tuning in just to see who's gonna clutch their chest and keel over on the field. Once that starts to happen, they'll go back to cancelling the games.

16 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Something just hit me.

Of the 10 Premiership games, six were called off but the remaining 4 are still on and just happen to be the ones being televised!!

And no games called off in Scotland.

It's getting fucking silly now.

I think part of the process of conditioning people to technocratic enslavement is rubbing their faces in it by constantly pushing contradictory things on people

orwell spoke about this in '1984'. If you can get people to accept that 2+2= 5 then you have got them mind controlled

WE have a solution to wake up, to broadcast our message!!!

I knew we could turn something negative into positive.

In this instance, we'll use much hated......mobile towers. 😄

It is there to broadcast messages....right?

well the way to do is.... print a succinct message, preferably one word and stick it on mobile towers all over the country.

I know it sounds ridiculous but the word is power and mobile signal will deliver it to everywhere. ahahahah

Got the idea from here.

I'd write "Vaccine is poison" OR "Vaccine is a bioweapon"

https://youtu.be/mskHAGtjw6s?t=1778

Edited by DaleP

13 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

I think the music industry absolutely WAS infiltrated back then. I think the tavistick institute was probably involved in pushing out music from the UK whilst the military connections in the US to people in the rock bands and to that whole laurel canyon scene are huge

I was thinking more at the executive level. Not individual bands. But I am open to evidence.

I am also very interested in any evidence as to when Hollywood was first infiltrated.

did you know that jim morrisons, of 'the doors' dad was a naval admiral who had been an officer on one of the ships involved in the 'gulf of tonkin' incident that was used as a justification for the US officially entering war in vietnam? Except it was a non event cooked up as a false flag so that they could launch a ground offencive

I was aware of Tonkin. Not aware of Morrison.

normies are more likely to accept an 'its all about the profit'' argument but personally i think thats hogwash because the same people who own big pharma are the same people who control the money supply and as their fiat currency isn't pegged to anything tangible the currency is completely abstract anyway.

The elites don't crave money for moneys sake. They crave POWER AND CONTROL and they use currency as a means to that end

they don't ultimately care about profit. They want something in everyone ie nanotech that will make people part of the 5G smart grid

Unfortunately I can't disagree.

I think part of the process of conditioning people to technocratic enslavement is rubbing their faces in it by constantly pushing contradictory things on people

orwell spoke about this in '1984'. If you can get people to accept that 2+2= 5 then you have got them mind controlled

Harvard Promotes Claim that ‘2+2=5’

In a Twitter thread published at the beginning of August 2020, Harvard doctoral student Kareem Carr explained why some theorists believe that two plus two equals five. Carr claims that mathematical equations, such as two plus two equals four, are abstractions.

Carr claims that the mathematical equations society uses to represent real-world scenarios are not always applicable. “Literal-minded people might sometimes say things like I put a rooster and hen together and I came back a year later and there were three of them (1+1=3) or they might say I left a fox and a hen together and later I came back and there was only one (1+1=1),” Carr tweeted.

1984.jpg

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic