Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, SoundOfSilence said:

You mean Luke 22:10? Astrotheology?

I'm not just referring specifically to the precession of the equinox no, i'm talking about the manufacture of the counter culture movement, the orchestrated mass drugging of the youth with LSD and MKUltra in order to SOCIALLY ENGINEER society

What does that kind of thing look like when you are consciously aware of the manipulation and not seduced by it and caught up in it? Well everyone watching this current covid scamdemic and the emerging bio-security state and green economy is getting a front row seat in a grand performance of social engineering by the dark occultists

If you reread my original post you will note that my position is that the knowledge can be used for good or evil.

sure but where are the good occultists? why aren't they here breaking everything down for everyone?

They are too busy hoarding knowledge and acting as 'change agents' for various occult agendas

You know occultists of all kinds drop into this forum and they get indignant when it is implied that there might be some sort of nefarious scheme at work behind the object of their fascination. But this isn't a crowleyite fanboy forum. This is a CONSPIRACY forum where we are not looking at a single religion that a person has developed an interest in because they like how it makes them feel and which they then defend against any questioning. This is a place where we see the BIGGER PICTURE of how that religion might fit into the grand tapestry

This is about looking at over-arching PATTERNS

What's wrong with Eastern religions?

The seduction of westerners by eastern religions is, when seen through the lens of the conspiracy, problematic as it forms part of the aquarian conspiracy of breaking down peoples own societal cohesion and roots in the west so that they be remoulded into an amorphous society that leads into spiritual nihilism that leaves someone ripe to be seduced by the poisoned chalice that the dark occultists intend to offer upto the west, namely the metaverse and submersion into a virtual reality

Is that hyperbole? Well consider that san francisco was the epicentre of the counter culture and then look at the state of that place today. Its decaying fast

If i offer you some nuts from a packet and then tell you its a bad thing you might say 'what's wrong with giving me some nuts?'' Well nothing in and of itself but what if with my other hand i was stealing your wallet at the same time as offering you the nuts?

I would draw a distinction between Christianity and the Catholic Church.

yeah i can't say i'm a fan of the vatican either

One could make the argument that the Catholic Church has been waging a war against Christianity too.

Is this part of the Sabbatean conspiracy?

it depends on what the nature of what we are calling the 'sabbatean conspiracy' is....

it is named after sabbatai zevi but did problematic religious practices exist prior to zevi? I would suggest yes and by problematic what do i mean? I mean practices that lead people away from natural law

So can we see forces at work within the vatican at times throughout history that fit that bill? I would say yes and would say that the current pope is part of that conspiracy

The Knights Templar is a very interesting history.

Freddy Silva makes the case that the nation of portugal was created by the templars and i would make the case that scotland was also formed by the templars

Most people understand that britain is run by freemasons but i don't think many understand just how that occultism became so interwoven and embedded in british society

Edited by Macnamara

3 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

We're there already, surely?

Living in a dystopia? I really don't give a shit as long as I have got the people around me who are on this forum, and others who are awake. If it does come to that, between us we will create our own utopia through our love for each other. We will be creative and be able to put our collective skills to good use. Let the sheeple live in blind obedience and slavery. WE do not need them. They will be the ones looking over the wall of entrapment wishing they had listened to us. They will be the ones saying David Icke, Alex Jones, Vernon Colman, etc weren't so crazy after all.

I joined this forum about 18 months ago. It is refreshing to see that there is so many more have done the same since then. For me, being furloughed for three months last year meant a lot more time on my hands. Time to have my eyes opened more than they already were. This covid bollocks has woken up a lot more people, the longer they keep it up the more people will join us. Wake up fast sheeple, time is running out and when you are begging to join us the fascists will have guns pointing at your heads.   

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

yeah i can't say i'm a fan of the vatican either

it depends on what the nature of what we are calling the 'sabbatean conspiracy' is....

it is named after sabbatai zevi but did problematic religious practices exist prior to zevi? I would suggest yes and by problematic what do i mean? I mean practices that lead people away from natural law

The Occult Renaissance Church of Rome: Michael Hoffman: 9780990954729:  Amazon.com: Books

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

The big problem with the official historical narrative is that Egypt started at its most advanced and then slowly declined. The best pyramids occurred early on. Later ones were built with mud bricks.

The idea that one day some hunter gatherers said "This looks like a nice spot" and around four hundred years later they had an incredibly advanced society does test one's patience. 

The location of the Great Pyramid in relation to the Nile corresponds to Orion in relation to the Milky Way. The relationship of the height and the base of the Great Pyramid corresponds to our planet. Using a ratio of course. I forget the ratio but it is an astrologically significant number (from memory).

The ramp theory has been shown to be impractical bordering on absurd. I don't recall the dimension of the ramp required but it would require more stone than used to construct the pyramids. What happened to that?

Finally, there is evidence of advanced technology. Not the technology itself, but drill feed rates from granite cores and beautifully cut curves in granite.

I have sympathies with much of what you say here. I also don't trust the dating of things. I believe in older civilisations and with gobekli tepi we see evidence of advanced stone working pushing advanced civilisation back to 14,000+ years

The things the egyptians did with granite is phenomenal and not just the casing in the kings chamber or the blocks above but also vast sarcophagus elsewhere

Re a ramp here is a picture of masada and the siege ramp that the romans constructed in just a few months of siege so that they could drive a siege engine upto the fortifications. The amounts of materials involved in that process are incredible and if they had wanted to they could have removed the ramp again afterwards

u-g-PLNSA70.jpg?w=550&h=550&p=0

9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

I'm not just referring specifically to the precession of the equinox no, i'm talking about the manufacture of the counter culture movement, the orchestrated mass drugging of the youth with LSD and MKUltra in order to SOCIALLY ENGINEER society

There is no doubt that the OSS/CIA is using these techniques.

I suspect that when Mengele was smuggled out of Germany he was instrumental in the research.

When the Egyptian priests used to perform an initiation there would be someone there to explain the experiences that the initiate had undergone. With MK Ultra there was no such explanation given.

The result was wind up toys like Manson.

And I would also agree regarding 1960s counter culture being used to break up societal cohesion. Completely engineered.

What does that kind of thing look like when you are consciously aware of the manipulation and not seduced by it and caught up in it? Well everyone watching this current covid scamdemic and the emerging bio-security state and green economy is getting a front row seat in a grand performance of social engineering by the dark occultists

Agreed.

The thing that has disappointed me, as it has a lot of other posters, is how readily such a large sheep population has bought into the narrative.

sure but where are the good occultists? why aren't they here breaking everything down for everyone?

They are too busy hoarding knowledge and acting as 'change agents' for various occult agendas

You know occultists of all kinds drop into this forum and they get indignant when it is implied that there might be some sort of nefarious scheme at work behind the object of their fascination. But this isn't a crowleyite fanboy forum. This is a CONSPIRACY forum where we are not looking at a single religion that a person has developed an interest in because they like how it makes them feel and which they then defend against any questioning. This is a place where we see the BIGGER PICTURE of how that religion might fit into the grand tapestry

I think you've answered your question.

This is about looking at over-arching PATTERNS

I think we just perceive the patterns differently.

I see it as a group of puppet masters operating the shadows, manipulating perceptions. But not being a specific group, rather operating through different groups.

The seduction of westerners by eastern religions is, when seen through the lens of the conspiracy, problematic as it forms part of the aquarian conspiracy of breaking down peoples own societal cohesion and roots in the west so that they be remoulded into an amorphous society that leads into spiritual nihilism that leaves someone ripe to be seduced by the poisoned chalice that the dark occultists intend to offer upto the west, namely the metaverse and submersion into a virtual reality

I don't know much about Eastern religions.

But applying your definition of aquarian conspiracy I gather you are referring to the manipulation of such religions to further the 1960s counter culture.

But these religions predate such misuse by thousands of years. The fact that they are being abused in such a way does not discredit them.

As I said. It is what you do with such things.

Is that hyperbole? Well consider that san francisco was the epicentre of the counter culture and then look at the state of that place today. Its decaying fast

Completely agree with that.

So can we see forces at work within the vatican at times throughout history that fit that bill? I would say yes and would say that the current pope is part of that conspiracy

Freddy Silva makes the case that the nation of portugal was created by the templars and i would make the case that scotland was also formed by the templars

Most people understand that britain is run by freemasons but i don't think many understand just how that occultism became so interwoven and embedded in british society

Just so I don't misunderstand your position.

You're saying the Sabbateans are running this?

They are at the top of the pyramid?

On 12/17/2021 at 1:01 AM, Macnamara said:

There are some evil people doing evil things and in order to get away with those evil things they have to LIE and twist peoples perceptions. You can either join them in the hope of a financial reward or you can turn your face away and carry on whilst pretending its not happening or you can push back by telling the truth and by untwisting and exposing their false narratives

And George Orwell outed them, at least some of them, as 33rd degree freemasons.

On 12/17/2021 at 1:26 AM, Macnamara said:

This then opens up the question of whether or not certain demographics are then targeted with those bad batches and there is some noise about republican states being hit disproportionately in the US but i don't know if there is truth to it. I haven't really looked into it i've just seen the stories

Why would the PTB do that?

On 12/17/2021 at 9:34 AM, campanar said:

If they'd given straight figures from the start, cases per 100,000 of tests (not absolute numbers), number of deaths with, number of deaths from, number of deaths undetermined. If they'd properly recorded vaccine side effects, and been open about it. If they'd not introduced vaxx passports, and lied about doing so. Then probably I wouldn't be here. But they hide too much which means there's probably something else going on.

Let us be glad of all their feeble lies. If they had been a bit more competent, then far fewer folks would be waking up by now.

On 12/17/2021 at 10:13 AM, Dazzer said:

Exactly. A few months a go when they started the push to get kids jabbed they admitted that they don't get affected but they will spread the virus. Well, that's now been blown out of the water as even the hardened provaxers now concede this point as a fully jabbed person can spread it just as quickly, so why the fuck are they still trying to jab kids??? Just think about that, their only reason for jabbing kids was to stop them spreading it but now that's been shown to be a load of bollocks why haven't they halted the jabs? 

The official mantra, through most of 2020, was that 'kids don't really spread it'. Now, the PTB are virtually going after the newborns.

On 12/17/2021 at 2:53 PM, webtrekker said:

A good speech, but, as others have remarked, he shouldn't have said 'Vaccines can't be mandated because they aren't as effective as originally claimed'. They can't be mandated because it would be unethical, is what he should have said. Any other considerations are secondary to that fundamental point.

Edited by numnuts

7 minutes ago, soulalways said:

redundant football fans have found a new purpose...you knew what you were implying you fuck witted piece of shit!

you clearly dont like footie fans or the post wouldnt have been made!...why not rugby fans or whatever other sports fans you dislike...go fuck your self you cunt!..think before you open your shit filled mouth!

Using language like this and being abusive really does nothing to help you get your point across. Please don't.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, soulalways said:

redundant football fans have found a new purpose...you knew what you were implying you fuck witted piece of shit!

you clearly dont like footie fans or the post wouldnt have been made!...why not rugby fans or whatever other sports fans you dislike...go fuck your self you cunt!..think before you open your shit filled mouth!

Let me tell you.... these kind of arguments will separate you in 2022.

You chose your side by what you say, how you vibrate....doesn't matter if you say you are awake and with us etc....

People will be separated naturally. Certain information will not reach you depending on which frequency you are on. Jus sayin' to make you aware.

Edited by DaleP

1 hour ago, Apotheosis said:

Christians who reject the vaccine are generally going to be Trad Catholics, Orthobros, hardcore evangelicals, based Protestants.

A lot of the big-name evangelists in the US have been pushing the shot. Some have even turned their churches into vaccination centres. The pro-Israel mob in particular have been very aggressive. I was raised Anglican but the Church of England is like an alien planet to me now. They were infiltrated long ago,

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

I have sympathies with much of what you say here. I also don't trust the dating of things. I believe in older civilisations and with gobekli tepi we see evidence of advanced stone working pushing advanced civilisation back to 14,000+ years

The things the egyptians did with granite is phenomenal and not just the casing in the kings chamber or the blocks above but also vast sarcophagus elsewhere

Re a ramp here is a picture of masada and the siege ramp that the romans constructed in just a few months of siege so that they could drive a siege engine upto the fortifications. The amounts of materials involved in that process are incredible and if they had wanted to they could have removed the ramp again afterwards

u-g-PLNSA70.jpg?w=550&h=550&p=0

There is a huge difference between making a path for troops, and perhaps some wheeled catapults, and elevating 70 ton blocks 200 feet.

The ramp required for the latter would need to be much, much longer requiring a far more gentle slope. The stone could have been removed. But where is it? We know where all the quarries and discarded stone is.

I looked at this years ago and the theory had been discredited then. Even Egyptologists seem to have rejected this. And they still believe you can fashion granite using copper tools.

Gobleki Tepi is a game changer.

The Egyptians (through the lineage of kings) regard their society as being about 36,000 years old. Coinciding with astrological dating of the Sphinx.

Of course this is rejected. Egyptologists today know far more about ancient Egypt than the ancient Egyptians knew about their own society.

22 minutes ago, soulalways said:

That is totally uncalled and out of line. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

There is no doubt that the OSS/CIA is using these techniques.

I suspect that when Mengele was smuggled out of Germany he was instrumental in the research.

dean henderson claims in his books that the mind control goes back to the assassins in the middle east which then ties into the grand lodge of cairo as the orders founder went through that lodge

When the Egyptian priests used to perform an initiation there would be someone there to explain the experiences that the initiate had undergone. With MK Ultra there was no such explanation given.

An initiate also stood to gain a greater degree of acceptance within their peer circle too whereas the confused masses experimented on as part of MKUltra (which i believe is ongoing and not shut down) don't even know they are part of mass experimentation

And I would also agree regarding 1960s counter culture being used to break up societal cohesion. Completely engineered.

we've all enjoyed some of the music though! see this is another area where some people get indignant. Some people love the music of the period and they get defencive but what we are talking about is what is going on on the grand scale when viewing things from a society-wide perspective

The thing that has disappointed me, as it has a lot of other posters, is how readily such a large sheep population has bought into the narrative.

we knew it would happen but that doesn't make it any less heartbreaking

I think we just perceive the patterns differently.

I see it as a group of puppet masters operating the shadows, manipulating perceptions. But not being a specific group, rather operating through different groups.

i think we are on the same page. I don't think its a specific group. I think there are many tentacle groups on the same beast

I don't know much about Eastern religions.

But applying your definition of aquarian conspiracy I gather you are referring to the manipulation of such religions to further the 1960s counter culture.

But these religions predate such misuse by thousands of years. The fact that they are being abused in such a way does not discredit them.

well there are two aspects there. One as you say is the remoulding of eastern religion to create the 'new age' movement and mark passio had identified a major problem with that which is the pushing of the sacred feminine of CARE to the exclusion of the sacred masculine of ACTION leading to droves of navel gazers who will never actually take steps to combat evil

The other aspect is simply the abandonment of western christian culture in favour of pursuing eastern alternatives. So once again a person might say 'well what's wrong with someone doing that?' and once again we have to extrapolate it out into a larger scale and consider that if you have a mass exodus of people out of their own culture it can create a void into which dark occultists may wish to insert their own concepts, beliefs etc

Just so I don't misunderstand your position.

You're saying the Sabbateans are running this?

They are at the top of the pyramid?

I'd say that the top of the pyramid isn't in this physical dimension. But consider if a garden variety satanist involved in various levels of the satanic hierarchy is ever going to have the same kind of sway as say the rothschilds who are not only networked with other sabbateans through their secret societies, covens, business interests but are actually intermarried with them to form what is essentially one giant crime family

That sabbatean network however will want to encourage garden variety satanism because to have lots of people pursuing that will help fuel the sabbateans own grand scheme

I think it's time we stopped blaming the elites from doing this and doing that. It's your responsibility to not get affected by their mind control, social engineering, their jab programme etc. Use the law, use mind control techniques where necessary.

It makes no sense to make a complaint to the police that you are mind controlled. There is a mismatch there.

Complaining means you are relying on outer other than yourself to get your problem sorted. Why can't you? How can you expect to win by being a victim? It does not make sense. An eye for an eye. So if you have been mind controlled, use mind controlled techniques to neutralise it. They can play tv, radio all day long and it will not go through you.

Edited by DaleP

16 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

There is a huge difference between making a path for troops, and perhaps some wheeled catapults, and elevating 70 ton blocks 200 feet.

everything about egypt is HUGE!

I think it was a battering ram so there would be a fair tonnage in the whole rig

The ramp required for the latter would need to be much, much longer requiring a far more gentle slope. The stone could have been removed. But where is it? We know where all the quarries and discarded stone is.

it wouldn't necessarily need to be stone but could be the wastage from the quarrying of the limestone. If you look at old slate quarries for example there are huge piles of slate that was chipped off the slate to form the roofing slates. that mixed sized aggregate would form a hardcore that would bind quite well

I looked at this years ago and the theory had been discredited then. Even Egyptologists seem to have rejected this. And they still believe you can fashion granite using copper tools.

The granite situation is a tough one huh? I have seen people do various things in a modern setting using saws and sand and so on but the timescales and scale of things just boggle the mind

Gobleki Tepi is a game changer.

The Egyptians (through the lineage of kings) regard their society as being about 36,000 years old. Coinciding with astrological dating of the Sphinx.

I thought the sphinx aligned to leo about 12,000 years ago?

Of course this is rejected. Egyptologists today know far more about ancient Egypt than the ancient Egyptians knew about their own society.

modern egyptologists may even have something to hide...

Edited by Macnamara

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control. Do I mean a conspiracy? Yes, I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, incredibly evil in intent." -- Rep. Larry P. MacDonald, killed in Korean Air Lines 007, 1983

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

With MK Ultra there was no such explanation given.

You might enjoy reading my post (on another thread) regarding the Laurel Canyon crowd of the 60's. I would imagine you are aware of some of the players involved, including Charlie "Don't Surf" Manson.

...and now back to the topic of Covidmania...

On 12/18/2021 at 12:41 AM, SoundOfSilence said:

Check out the Black Nobility. The Phoenicians who fled to Venice.

They are the ones who had all the modern banking practices. Divide and conquer and all the other little mind control techniques.

They carried on these same techniques in Venice. Annoyed everyone there too. Had to flee again.

Merged with a lot of European royalty.

It is very difficult to get any information on them. That should tell you something.

There is certainly evidence to support that position.

Hegel again!

I try and avoid blaming any one group.

For the simple reason they are all infiltrated and being used as puppets.

And we have no idea who is at the top. Or at least I don't.

As for it being the Jews. They would have to be the worst Jewish supremacists in the world given Israel's vaccination rate.

Take a look at the freemasonic pyramid on the back of the dollar bill, look at the one eye above the pyramid - that will tell you who is on top

The biggest scam the satan ever pulled is that he does not exist

40 minutes ago, numnuts said:

Why would the PTB do that?

because they would want to destroy certain things that conservatives uphold that represent a barrier to the advancement of the conspiracy

if they can kill off conservative people then they kill off the people who would uphold gun ownership, freedom of speech, the constitution, the nation state, the family and the christian religion

But like i say i don't know for sure that certain batches of vials were dispatched to red states. I just scanned an article about it a while back without paying too much focus to it

Edited by Macnamara

Just now, jack121 said:

As for it being the Jews. They would have to be the worst Jewish supremacists in the world given Israel's vaccination rate.

Again msm bullshit. Israel is going to be the new one world government, it cannot do that if the econony is destroyed by lockdowns and viruses. The vaxx information being issued by the msm is fake, the vaxx is fake, saline only.

It would look strange if the world is being devastated by covid, yet israel remains unaffected. They have to play along with the drama playacting

7 hours ago, DaleP said:

Bollocks to that. Just live  as you pleases.

You know what happened last time? They can't enforce this so long as you don't become violent, harass etc.

If they issue you a fine, good luck to them from going through.

Know your position, police can't issue you a fine.

If they lock you up in a cell, they can only hold you up to 24 hrs and they must let you go.

Ever case brought before the courts during the last lockdown was thrown out, not one person has ever been prosecuted for going to work or running their business, it is illegal to prevent someone from working as court after court case has proved

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic