Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

6 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

The smear campaign is disgusting. I'm sick of the media. Instead of marching and protesting, they should head for fleet Street and the banking district and just burn it all down. Utter cunts they are, we're directing our anger in the wrong direction if you ask me. We need to take them down. 

Those in the MSM also have children and grandchildren.  Facilitators of fascism.

• Like 1

Panic Stations at Downing Street!   Code Red!   Batten down the hatches!  Nukes On Standby!

Saturday 31/10/2020

Coronavirus latest news: PM to hold press conference at 5pm as national lockdown looms

Prime Minister Boris Johnson is planning to hold a Downing Street press conference at 5pm, alongside chief medical officer for England Professor Chris Whitty and chief scientific adviser Sir Patrick Vallance.

Details of what exactly will be announced have yet to be confirmed, but the Government is due to hold an emergency cabinet meeting at 1:30pm today, following leaked rumours that a national lockdown could be on the cards from as early as next week.

It is understood that ministers will discuss the possibility of introducing a month-long lockdown through November.

The public will once again be asked to stay at home, but it is thought that Boris Johnson will keep schools, colleges and universities open.

The hope is that the action would slow the spread of the disease and allow ministers to ease restrictions into Christmas.

The 'nuclear option' may be the only way to save Christmas

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/coronavirus-news-covid-lockdown-tier-3-cases-deaths/

Edited by Orange Alert

1 hour ago, Orange Alert said:

Brits plot their escape to the countryside: Fears mass exodus from Paris will be repeated in London as Boris prepares to announce second lockdown

<snip>

Full article - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8899383/Britons-claim-head-away-rural-areas-second-UK-lockdown.html

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
  • Like 1

Write to your MPs now quickly and say where is the evidence of excess deaths and that you do not agree with another national lockdown. 

You might think it is pointless but it shows the mood of the people and any responses are evidence against them. They need to listen to real medical professionals instead of the SAGE group who are all paid for by those buddies who are going to be celebrating the slaughter of the UK tonight.

Its your last chance to at least try to put the brakes on it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Clubsandwich said:

How apt is it that they’re announcing new lockdowns on Halloween. They’re loving this.

halloween+3+conal+cochran+3.jpg

Be in front of your TV sets for the Horrorthon.....Don't Miss it. And don't forget to wear your masks.

Beware of the flashing pumpkin.

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 1

I don't know about anyone else but I am pumped today. Really angry about all this and I don't want to bump into the branch busy body covidions because I feel I'm going to bark at them and tell them exactly what they are and what they are doing. I don't want to be stupid though.

Channelling my inner Alex Jones. 

Edited by Fluke

Another interesting read, and for the people who like fact checking out there, can't go wrong with this. 

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/10/27/covid-vaccine-trials.aspx

"If the vaccine cannot reduce infection, hospitalization or death, then it cannot end the pandemic, which means everyone who takes the vaccine will be doing so in vain"

By design folks. ☝️

29 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I don't know about anyone else but I am pumped today. Really angry about all this and I don't want to bump into the branch busy body covidions because I feel I'm going to bark at them and tell them exactly what they are and what they are doing. I don't want to be stupid though.

Channelling my inner Alex Jones. 

I've been so angry I had to walk away from the forum, and now I'm so angry I had to come back just to see that I wasn't the only one who felt this way! I'm a 58 year old woman and if my toddler grandson wasn't part of my household I would be out there doing something USEFUL even if it meant me not coming back home again. I'm so sick of moaning about it, finding out more sickening evidence for how much of a lie it all is .. It's all going to happen the way they want it to unless there is serious trouble. And I'm a person who hates trouble. To be honest, I think the war will be brought to us, without any of us starting anything. Think this will be it for a large number of us, just not clear on how yet. Apart from the obvious cull of the vulnerable. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

I think I might be moving there soon. Phat rave as well. 

Yep was there for a few weeks earlier in the summer, nice country and more or less complete normality just fucking expensive and all but entirely cashless.

However the lockdown stances are wavering a bit, I think the masks and stay at home orders will eventually come for them too

6 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

May be we need a mass pillow fight in Hyde Park!

I predict a riot
I predict a riot
I predict a riot
I predict a riot

And if there's anybody left in here
That doesn't want to be out there

I predict a riot
I predict a riot
I predict a riot
I predict a riot

Out of reactions; haha, love it 😄

3 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Not at all.....I got rid of my tv 9 years ago, don't listen to the radio, haven't read a newspaper in decades and generally avoid the stuff that's fed to the masses like the plague (excuse the pun) and this hideous video (that I watched the first 15 seconds of) just riled me big time.

It's one of the downsides of this otherwise excellent forum that so many keep posting mainstream shit on here. It's like a cross to a vampire with me.........Then again, they do say keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

I get what you mean, but still, free ‘speech’ as it were; perhaps we need a msm warning tag.

• Haha 1

• Beaujangles locked and unlocked this topic
  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic