Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

to prove that hypothesis you would have to prove that the 'hermeticists' were working over time to share their knowledge with the world

 

but definately we HAVE seen a concealment of such knowledge by the dark occultists so that they can control human consciousness

Giordano Bruno was sharing it.

 

Regardie and Crowley shared it.

 

Others tried to hide it from the profane (the dark occultists). So they went underground.

 

Concealment clearly wasn't working so I think that is why later practitioners decided to release it.

 

But I tend not to work so much in terms of proof etc. I just take what facts I do know and then put them in a theory. If something doesn't fit, or is later revised or disproven I just rework the theory.

 

For example, I could never reconcile Freemasonry being evil with the founding fathers (a lot freemasons) devising the greatest system of liberty the world has ever seen.

 

It didn't make sense.

 

It does make sense once one appreciates that Freemasonry was infiltrated around this time.

 

Correct me if I am wrong (just going off memory) the Scottish Rite and the 33rd degree also started around the time of the French Revolution? Give or take a few decades.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

I thought I had seen it all. This is genuinely horrifying. Look at these people.

 

 

 

Haringey eh?

65.3% of the Haringey population is made up of non-white-British ethnic groups.

I see only white people both in the queue and inside the hospital.

Mmmm.

Edited by Ziggy Sawdust
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

lamb.jpg

 

It's absolutely terrifying. Also, the NHS workers happy to roll up people's sleeves and deliver the shots. Where was the moral outrage and panic in the preceding years when flu killed 50,000 or so people every year? No one seemed to be too bothered then when their sniffles could have triggered major illness and death in those around them within vulnerable groups.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

 

I've gone over The Expose figures myself and find nothing wrong with them.

 

Total English population= 56 million

Total aged under 12 = 8.2 million

 

56-8.2 = 47.8 million eligible for vaccination

 

Using UKHSA figure for first doses (47.8 x 67.9%), then unvaxxed = 56 - 32.456 = 23.54 million.

 

 

 

 

It's 67.9% of 56M, not 67.9% of 47.8M to get the unvaxxed percentage population.

 

Do you see?! They are very different numbers.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Haringey eh?

65.3% of the Haringey population is made up of non-white-British ethnic groups.

I see only white people in this queue.

Mmmm.

 

A great many (the government have cited 40% so I suspect it's a higher figure) black people are not having their jabs so it's not altogether unfeasible to suggest these people make up the other 34-35% of people living within Haringey?

Edited by JJ73
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Has anyone heard of these cytokine storms that were predicted for the jabbed in winter? 

 A lot of doctors have warned about that. A massive dump of cytokines responding to the spike protein.

 

Other than attacking spike proteins the immune system will be completely non-existent.

 

If their predictions are correct the Northern Hemisphere winter is going to be horrific.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Not that I trust Wiki but it seems that I got it wrong then.

 

Heart attack you say?

 

Double vaxxed?

 

I don't trust Wiki either and what's with Wiki always asking for donations? I am sure the founder is worth a pretty penny by now.

 

Yes, heart attack. 

 

I am reminded of the British man who was found zipped up in a bag in his bath. He might have been 'double-vaxxed' too, if we allow that term to perhaps mean other things.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

 

A great many (the government have cited 40% so I suspect it's a higher figure) black people are not having their jabs so it's not altogether unfeasible to suggest these people make up the other 34-35% of people living within Haringey?

 

ONLY white people in the footage inside and outside the place?

It stinks to me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

 A lot of doctors have warned about that. A massive dump of cytokines responding to the spike protein.

 

Other than attacking spike proteins the immune system will be completely non-existent.

 

If their predictions are correct the Northern Hemisphere winter is going to be horrific.

 

This is the thing I don't get. Everyone I know has had it. All of my family (35 or so people). All of the neighbours in the area of the road I live in, which is about 15 or 16 houses. I have regular medical treatment for a lifelong issue. All the GP's, nurses and staff at the local surgery have also been jabbed. 

 

None of the people I know have suffered any kind of issue except a little bit of localised pain emanating from the jab site. One of the people I know is on 10 lots of medication per day for health issues and that mainly pertains to his heart. He has had no side effects whatsoever. I have been looking to him throughout all of this yet he appears fine.

 

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to see any of these people becoming ill however they don't seem to be suffering in any way. The oldest person I know is in her 90's yet no issues whatsoever. I know there are over 1 million adverse side effects from the jabs themselves and that's just the UK's reporting system.  That doesn't take into account all the cases from all over the world.

 

I will never take them. Even if I didn't have serious underlying medical factors, I wouldn't take them because I think the levels of discrimination, coercion and outright bullying has been off the chart let alone we don't know the long-term health effects of taking them. Do you think this is why people are taking the jabs, because they aren't seeing adverse side effects in those they know and so therefore think the jabs are safe?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

 

This is the thing I don't get. Everyone I know has had it. All of my family (35 or so people). All of the neighbours in the area of the road I live in, which is about 15 or 16 houses. I have regular medical treatment for a lifelong issue. All the GP's, nurses and staff at the local surgery have also been jabbed. 

 

None of the people I know have suffered any kind of issue except a little bit of localised pain emanating from the jab site. One of the people I know is on 10 lots of medication per day for health issues and that mainly pertains to his heart. He has had no side effects whatsoever. I have been looking to him throughout all of this yet he appears fine.

 

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to see any of these people becoming ill however they don't seem to be suffering in any way. The oldest person I know is in her 90's yet no issues whatsoever. I know there are over 1 million adverse side effects from the jabs themselves and that's just the UK's reporting system.  That doesn't take into account all the cases from all over the world.

 

I will never take them. Even if I didn't have serious underlying medical factors, I wouldn't take them because I think the levels of discrimination, coercion and outright bullying has been off the chart let alone we don't know the long-term health effects of taking them. Do you think this is why people are taking the jabs, because they aren't seeing adverse side effects in those they know and so therefore think the jabs are safe?

There could be several reasons.

 

As you know there are a number of people who have been given saline solutions. One of the intentions being to make the clot shots look safer than they actually are.

 

Of course, the chances of everyone in your street getting a saline dose is statistically improbable. Bordering on ridiculous.

 

There is also some evidence suggesting that the hot doses may not affect the elderly as immediately as they do younger people. For two reasons:

 

1. Their immune systems are not as strong so it is less likely they are going to have the same immune dependent responses.

2. They are not as active. So any blood clotting is not necessarily going to be as fatal as it is in athletes where the blood gets pumped around more vigorously.

 

There is also some evidence to suggest that the Kung Flu and its clot shot delivery mechanism is not as potent as the scum of the universe intended.

 

Apparently, when it was developed in China it was engineered with a Chinese immune system in mind. The Chinese tend to avoid the sun and so are vitamin D deficient.

 

Whereas we tend to go out in the sun more in the West and have more vit D in our systems.

 

Consequently, we may have a better immunity to the clot shots and they may not be as effective as intended. 

 

Of course this is just speculation on my part.

 

What we do know is that a psychopathic government is mandating that you take an experimental substance for a virus that does not exist.

 

Given government's track record that is enough to put me off.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

There could be several reasons.

 

As you know there are a number of people who have been given saline solutions. One of the intentions being to make the clot shots look safer than they actually are.

 

Of course, the chances of everyone in your street getting a saline dose is statistically improbable. Bordering on ridiculous.

 

There is also some evidence suggesting that the hot doses may not affect the elderly as immediately as they do younger people. For two reasons:

 

1. Their immune systems are not as strong so it is less likely they are going to have the same immune dependent responses.

2. They are not as active. So any blood clotting is not necessarily going to be as fatal as it is in athletes where the blood gets pumped around more vigorously.

 

There is also some evidence to suggest that the Kung Flu and its clot shot delivery mechanism is not as potent as the scum of the universe intended.

 

Apparently, when it was developed in China it was engineered with a Chinese immune system in mind. The Chinese tend to avoid the sun and so are vitamin D deficient.

 

Whereas we tend to go out in the sun more in the West and have more vit D in our systems.

 

Consequently, we may have a better immunity to the clot shots and they may not be as effective as intended. 

 

Of course this is just speculation on my part.

 

What we do know is that a psychopathic government is mandating that you take an experimental substance for a virus that does not exist.

 

Given government's track record that is enough to put me off.

 

I can't disagree with any of that and thank you for such a detailed response. I think this is why I am viewed as I am by so many I know and that's exactly because they didn't have any issues and can't therefore explain my reticence. One neighbour has stopped speaking to me completely. Rather interestingly, he works for the NHS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

 

I can't disagree with any of that and thank you for such a detailed response. I think this is why I am viewed as I am by so many I know and that's exactly because they didn't have any issues and can't therefore explain my reticence. One neighbour has stopped speaking to me completely. Rather interestingly, he works for the NHS.

I did laugh when I read the NHS reference.

 

Likewise, I've always been regarded as an outlier. It's never bothered me. It's nothing I've really ever dwelled on.

 

I give my opinion. People are shocked by it. They tell me I have no right to upset people by not adhering to mainstream orthodoxy.

 

I try and find new friends ...

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

how many people in the UK as well as England are classified as adult

 

Judging from their behavior during the phantasmagoric pandemic,  few indeed could be classified as truly adult.

 

Dr Bill must be laughing at how easy it's been to turn them into scared and unthinking sheep.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I try and find new friends ...

 Aside from online, I have no one I could class as a friend. My own family had a get-together on my birthday. All wearing masks. Lines have been drawn and I accept that. I have always felt an outlier. Now I know I am one.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Consider that the 'spanish flu' epidemic may have started due to vaccines given to US troops in kansas

 

I'm finding it hard to believe that there ever was the black plague back in the 14th century, I find nearly all history to be one big fat lie, I mean come on, who built, Windsor Castle and these elaborate Cathedrals ? They only had horse & carts 😅

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Lady Baynham said:

Find your nearest Stand in the park,you will find like minded people and new friends.Its a network start.

 

I will do, thanks Lady Baynham.

 

16 minutes ago, alexa said:

'm finding it hard to believe that there ever was the black plague back in the 14th century, I find nearly all history to be one big fat lie

 

I think a lot of what we have been told has been based on distortions of the truth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/17/2021 at 2:03 AM, DaleP said:

Cases of sudden death of athletes around the world.

 

Just to put it into perspective.

 

England alone had 48K death occurred within 14 days of vaccination. I bet flu vaccine in the past didn't produce nearly as much of death.

 

 

 

Right, so why are they cutting back on the number of football matches? They went everyone dead so why aren't they increasing the number of sporting events, charity walks, sponsored runs etc to fuck us all up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

I don't see the hermetic order of the golden dawn as benign like you. I see it was tied into the asiatic brethren and the quatuor coronati freemasonic lodge with the goal of driving an occult revival that would ultimately pave the way for sabbateanism to supplant western christian culture

 

 

Yes i agree to all of that

 

we see this at work in the current crisis in the UK don't we because we see the collectivists trying to tell us that 'we are all in this together' and must all take every single jab the government rolls out in order to protect OTHERS

 

The major catch being that the jabs are designed to destroy your fertility and health and ultimately genocide you ( a double jabbed relative of mine had a miscarriage recently)

 

Yep, my nephew's wife, who accepted the satan juice, just gave birth a few days ago, the baby was dead. We are devasted over here. My heart and best wishes go out to all

  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...