Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

i don't think so

 

I think the mafia are just an adjunct of the secret society network. If you look into the P2 lodge scandal the names on the list of the P2 freemasonic lodge were all pillars of the community including mayors, army chiefs, military intelligence, politicians, journalists and captains of industry

 

Its like mark passio says about his time as a satanist: there are people from all walks of life in that network including doctors and scientists and police and all the kinds people that you need to make a scam like this covid scamdemic work

 

The mafia use a kind of occult initiation ritual but i don't see them as being at the top of the tree.

well you have your opinion and i have mine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

lets consider the context here. The person i'm speaking to is a self avowed 'jewish, lesbian, marxist' who is studying kabbalah

 

I couldn't give a fig about her sexual preference so lets put that aside from the get-go

 

As for being 'jewish' i would suggest to her that there is a very real danger that if she strays into practical kabbalah (and she told me in a previous discussion that she HAS looked into that eg dion fortune) and if she is a marxist then is she in fact straying more towards the sabbatean heresy than being a torah loving jew?

Dion Fortune is fine.

 

Nothing evil about her. She is connected to the Golden Dawn. The Golden Dawn just uses ceremonial magic as a meditation type technique. Making changes in consciousness. Some of its founding members were Christian.

 

However. Marxism is very dangerous. As soon as one starts abandoning individualism and tackles these systems with a collective mindset there is a danger there.

 

What I means is that if one adopts these techniques with the belief in the freedom of the individual and respect for their fellow human being. It is difficult to go astray.

 

However, once you start with the collective mindset the individual is no longer paramount. Their life can be forfeit if they get in the way of the collective. Once you have abandoned respect for the sovereignty of each individual you expose yourself to some very dangerous influences.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, andy1033 said:

 

I think you are wrong, its only going to keep getting worse, and worse.

 

The lockdowns are preparing people for whats coming.

 

Life is never going back to normal

Then perhaps you should go find a safe place to crawl into?

 

For Christ's sake, man, we haven't even begun to fight! You can not have that defeated mind set going into a battle. I'll go tooth and nail against them. Even if out numbered and I know the odds are against me, I will not make their task easy. I will bring them every bit of Hell and fury I can muster. 

 maxresdefault.jpg

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, andy1033 said:

 

I think you are wrong, its only going to keep getting worse, and worse.

 

The lockdowns are preparing people for whats coming.

 

Life is never going back to normal

I think you are wrong. You have succumbed to the dark side's brainwashing depleting your soul of love, light, hope and faith. 

Is this want you really want? 

If not focus on the truth and not the lies and believe that the truth always wins. 

The truth is what we on this forum can see and when we are all united in exposing the blatent lies that these satanic worshipers are spreading then we create so much positive energy within our heart and within our soul that collectively we defeat this evil. 

 

Remember evil thrives on negativity fear, despair and dark thoughts. 

 

Positivity, love, truth and light crushes all evil intent. 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

we need covid to have said some off colour remark about bankers in a tweet back in the early 2000's which could if looked at askance be construed as an 'anti-semitic' remark and then this while thing would be over  in no time

 

lets just hope that covid isn't a straight, white male....

Speaking of censoring over anti-Semitic remarks.

 

I saw that the ADL had told Fox News to stop saying bad things about Nazi collaborator George Soros.

 

Clown world!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

well blm don't really think that black lives matter or else they wouldn't be pushing marxism

 

Absolutely agree.

 

8 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

so many contradictions in all of this everywhere you look and yet so many people still can't see through it...

 

They have their subscription streaming on demand TV shows filled with programming and occult coding.  In time this will come for them and I reckon even if they ended up with nothing and facing a firing squad the next day they will still be thinking "At least we weren't selfish like the others. We did our bit."

 

11 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Of course all the clueless professors and Che Guevara t-short wearing SJWs have no idea how utterly stupid their economic beliefs really are.

 

I agree. A lot of this is the politics of envy. They want the goodies without putting in any effort.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

He also dedicated some of his poetry to Satan.

 

Karl Marx wasn't very intelligent. I doubt if he wrote Das Kapital. Likely written for him be Engels or the bankers.

 

The work suffered from a massive flaw. His idiotic 'Labor Theory of Value'. That is that the price of a good is determined by the value of the labor in it.

 

From there he concludes that the capitalist takes a profit from the sale of the good which really belongs to the laborer. So the capitalist is exploiting the workers.

 

Even at the time his unlettered rantings were published it was pointed out to him that if he was correct the more labor intensive industries would be more profitable. Whereas profits tend to average across industries.

 

He promised to solve this huge problem with his theory.

 

But died without ever addressing the problem. 

 

Of course all the clueless professors and Che Guevara t-short wearing SJWs have no idea how utterly stupid their economic beliefs really are.

Most of them think they are wearing a Carlos Santana t-shirt.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

He also dedicated some of his poetry to Satan.

 

Karl Marx wasn't very intelligent. I doubt if he wrote Das Kapital. Likely written for him be Engels or the bankers.

 

Why would a guy arguing for revolution flee to a constitutional monarchy like the UK unless the UK is not what it appears to be on the surface?

 

I think the british royal family are sabbateans. I think that they are descended from kabbalistic KNIGHTS TEMPLAR bloodlines that have been in britain for hundreds of years. I don't believe the templars were a christian order. I believe that they were a ceremonial magic order whose white tunic'd elites were in fact crypto-jewish (heretical jews) bloodlines

 

Sabbateans like the rothschilds then made the perfect bedfellows for the kabbalist templar aristocracy who created the grand lodges of freemasonry around britain

 

27 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

The work suffered from a massive flaw. His idiotic 'Labor Theory of Value'. That is that the price of a good is determined by the value of the labor in it.

 

From there he concludes that the capitalist takes a profit from the sale of the good which really belongs to the laborer. So the capitalist is exploiting the workers.

 

Even at the time his unlettered rantings were published it was pointed out to him that if he was correct the more labor intensive industries would be more profitable. Whereas profits tend to average across industries.

 

He promised to solve this huge problem with his theory.

 

But died without ever addressing the problem. 

 

I think that the goal of the marxism psyop was always to create a hegelian dialectic which is to say a kind of phoney conflict between state-capitalism (controlled by the rothschild cabal) and marxism (controlled by the rothschild cabal) in order to remould society into a thirdway new thing ie a TECHNOCRACY

 

In order to get people to let go of their existing society it had to first be brought to a crisis so that they saw it as a failed venture in need of a great reset to something new

 

This is why the marxist sabbatean-jewish intellectuals who moved into the US as the 'frankfurt school' and then got tenure in US universities with the help of the likes of the sabbatean rockefellers began to condition the american youth to HATE america through their 'critical theory' concept which is to say to encourage students to constantly pick holes in their own culture and nation but without ever offering a solutions

 

An extension of critical theory is of course critical race theory which is designed to encourage students to pickl holes in people who have a different shade of skin to their own which then sows division and discord in society which of course all helps society to move towards the great crisis out of which they will lose faith with their own nation and religion and culture and therefore become more willing to accept whatever the elites then offer up as a solution to the crisis ie a TECHNOCRACY run by the elites which is to say a society/economy that MICRO-MANAGES EVERY SINGLE ASPECT of a persons life through the constant monitoring of their energy useage gathered up using the data from all of the 'smart' devices that they use which will all be connected wirelessly through the 5G 'cloud' with a central artificial intelligence that will then give them a 'social credit score' which in turn will determine the amount of digital credits they may receive in the form of 'universal basic income'....in other words SLAVERY

 

27 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Of course all the clueless professors and Che Guevara t-short wearing SJWs have no idea how utterly stupid their economic beliefs really are.

 

Some know that it is not really about creating a utopia but those people continue to support the agenda anyway due to their malevolence but many DO think it will create a better society and those people are 'dupes' or 'useful idiots'

 

the young are particularly susceptible to the seduction of marxism because they feel insecure about their own ability to gain the material wealth that they see others have, especially in a world where the economy is being sabbotaged by the sabbatean banksters so instead they jump on the idea of wealth redistributions

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, soulalways said:

well you have your opinion and i have mine.

 

There's been talk in the conspiracy world about the role of the 33rd degree mason mazzini in the formation of the mafia but think about it this way: who runs the global economy?

 

The 181 people who all agreed to the copenhagen climate accords which then required them to invest their trillions that they personally marshall, into a new green economy, control the global economy

 

None of those people will be italian mafia though they may have influence over the italian mafia. The mafia are a tentacle of the beast. They are not its main body nor its brain and you can take that to the bank.....just don't take it to the banco ambrosiano!

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

 I reckon even if they ended up with nothing and facing a firing squad the next day they will still be thinking "At least we weren't selfish like the others. We did our bit."

 

***in a russian accent***

 

''not until they are kicked in their fat bottoms...''

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Speaking of censoring over anti-Semitic remarks.

 

I saw that the ADL had told Fox News to stop saying bad things about Nazi collaborator George Soros.

 

Clown world!

 

stop exposing how our sabbatean bag man george soros is systematically picking apart the fabric of your society you anti-semites!!

 

Oh ok...sorry! (not)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Dion Fortune is fine.

 

Nothing evil about her. She is connected to the Golden Dawn. The Golden Dawn just uses ceremonial magic as a meditation type technique. Making changes in consciousness. Some of its founding members were Christian.

 

I don't see the hermetic order of the golden dawn as benign like you. I see it was tied into the asiatic brethren and the quatuor coronati freemasonic lodge with the goal of driving an occult revival that would ultimately pave the way for sabbateanism to supplant western christian culture

 

24 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

However. Marxism is very dangerous. As soon as one starts abandoning individualism and tackles these systems with a collective mindset there is a danger there.

 

What I means is that if one adopts these techniques with the belief in the freedom of the individual and respect for their fellow human being. It is difficult to go astray.

 

However, once you start with the collective mindset the individual is no longer paramount. Their life can be forfeit if they get in the way of the collective. Once you have abandoned respect for the sovereignty of each individual you expose yourself to some very dangerous influences.

 

Yes i agree to all of that

 

we see this at work in the current crisis in the UK don't we because we see the collectivists trying to tell us that 'we are all in this together' and must all take every single jab the government rolls out in order to protect OTHERS

 

The major catch being that the jabs are designed to destroy your fertility and health and ultimately genocide you ( a double jabbed relative of mine had a miscarriage recently)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

Why would a guy arguing for revolution flee to a constitutional monarchy like the UK unless the UK is not what it appears to be on the surface?

 

I think the british royal family are sabbateans. I think that they are descended from kabbalistic KNIGHTS TEMPLAR bloodlines that have been in britain for hundreds of years. I don't believe the templars were a christian order. I believe that they were a ceremonial magic order whose white tunic'd elites were in fact crypto-jewish (heretical jews) bloodlines

 

Check out the Black Nobility. The Phoenicians who fled to Venice.

 

They are the ones who had all the modern banking practices. Divide and conquer and all the other little mind control techniques.

 

They carried on these same techniques in Venice. Annoyed everyone there too. Had to flee again.

 

Merged with a lot of European royalty.

 

It is very difficult to get any information on them. That should tell you something.

 

9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

I think that the goal of the psyop was always to create a hegelian dialectic which is to say as kind of phoney conflict between state-capitalism (controlled by the rothschild cabal) and marxism (controlled by the rothschild cabal) in order to remould society into a thirdway new thing ie a TECHNOCRACY

 

There is certainly evidence to support that position.

 

9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

In order to get people to let go of their existing society it had to first be brought to a crisis so that they saw it as a failed venture in need of a great reset to something new

 

Hegel again!

 

9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

This is why the marxist sabbatean-jewish intellectuals who moved into the US as the 'frankfurt school' and then got tenure in US universities with the help of the likes of the sabbatean rockefellers began to condition the american youth to HATE america through their 'critical theory' concept which is to say to encourage students to constantly pick holes in their own culture and nation but without ever offering a solutions

I try and avoid blaming any one group.

 

For the simple reason they are all infiltrated and being used as puppets.

 

And we have no idea who is at the top. Or at least I don't.

 

As for it being the Jews. They would have to be the worst Jewish supremacists in the world given Israel's vaccination rate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

I don't see the hermetic order of the golden dawn as benign like you. I see it was tied into the asiatic brethren and the quatuor coronati freemasonic lodge with the goal of driving an occult revival that would ultimately pave the way for sabbateanism to supplant western christian culture

 

 

Do you have anything I could look at regarding that?

 

The Golden Dawn was only together for a few short years. That is why Crowley and Regardie published everything. Odd to give away your secrets if world domination is your goal.

 

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Yes i agree to all of that

 

we see this at work in the current crisis in the UK don't we because we see the collectivists trying to tell us that 'we are all in this together' and must all take every single jab the government rolls out in order to protect OTHERS

 

The major catch being that the jabs are designed to destroy your fertility and health and ultimately genocide you ( a double jabbed relative of mine had a miscarriage recently)

 

Still out of likes ...

 

Sorry to hear about the miscarriage.

 

It's even worse when it affects the innocent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Check out the Black Nobility. The Phoenicians who fled to Venice.

 

Yes the black nobility control the vatican

 

1 minute ago, SoundOfSilence said:

They are the ones who had all the modern banking practices. Divide and conquer and all the other little mind control techniques.

 

They carried on these same techniques in Venice. Annoyed everyone there too. Had to flee again.

 

Merged with a lot of European royalty.

 

I think its webster tarpley who has written a lot about the battle between the two main houses in medieval europe but i suggest that the house that settled in britain were jewish

 

1 minute ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I try and avoid blaming any one group.

 

For the simple reason they are all infiltrated and being used as puppets.

 

And we have no idea who is at the top. Or at least I don't.

 

As for it being the Jews. They would have to be the worst Jewish supremacists in the world given Israel's vaccination rate.

 

i'm not saying 'its the jews'

 

I'm talking about black magic occultists who have been embedded in the worlds great religions. The jews who at times in history identified them amongst the jewish community called them out as sabbatean heretics but essentially we are talking about people of a certain mindset

 

Mark passio says that the 4 pillars of satanism are:

-moral reletavism

-social darwinism

-self preservation

-eugenics

 

and boy do we see them all at work in the covid scamdemic!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Out of likes ....

 

george soros is a name to conjure with

 

I've heard a couple of different interpretations of the name 'soros' but one of them is a tomb

 

george of course is a saint associated with the middle east and the patron saint of england who slays the dragon but he may also have associations with al khidr, the green man

 

So his name could be seen to mean the tomb of al khidr

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

i'm not saying 'its the jews'

 

Sorry. I didn't mean to imply that you were. Just a hastily chosen example.

 

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

I'm talking about black magic occultists who have been embedded in the worlds great religions. The jews who at times in history identified them amongst the jewish community called them out as sabbatean heretics but essentially we are talking about people of a certain mindset

 

Mark passio says that the 4 pillars of satanism are:

-moral reletavism

-social darwinism

-self preservation

-eugenics

 

and boy do we see them all at work in the covid scamdemic!

 

Completely agree regarding the black magic occultists.

 

We certainly do see those factors at work.

 

Self preservation perhaps I would exclude as being a bad thing. But the others. Absolutely.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Do you have anything I could look at regarding that?

 

I'd have to do some digging but you could look a bit into the asiatic brethren and their origins

 

One of the 9 freemasons who set up the quatuor coronati lodge is said to have played a role in the creation of the golden dawn:

Adolphus Frederick Alexander Woodford

Just before his death, towards the end of 1887, he passed on a set of coded papers which resulted in the establishment of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn.

he played at least some part in the establishment of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, passing the cipher manuscripts from which it was founded to his friend William Wynn Westcott shortly before his death.[8] He had already made a strong case that the mystic and philosophical elements which allowed Freemasonry to evolve from a purely operative to a speculative society were likely to have been imported from some aspects of the Hermeticism practised during the Renaissance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolphus_Frederick_Alexander_Woodford

 

4 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

The Golden Dawn was only together for a few short years. That is why Crowley and Regardie published everything. Odd to give away your secrets if world domination is your goal.

 

its not strange at all if your goal is to get everyone engaging with sabbatean magic instead of christianity

 

regardie was of course jewish but once again we have to ask if he was a good torah loving jew or if he was a sabbatean

 

crowley i definately see as a sabbatean and he deliberately set about to break taboos which is a sabbatean doctrine of 'holiness through sin'

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have just been reading this. Absolutely shocking. Could the PTB really say "This would have happened anyway, regardless of whether someone had a jab or not?" I don't believe so. 

 

https://dailyexpose.uk/2021/12/17/people-going-blind-after-getting-covid-vaccine/

 

Also, it's the GP's who fill out the yellow card which lists adverse reactions to the jabs so how can they call people up and straight-faced tell them there are no risks associated with having 1/2/3/4/5/6/7 of them?

 

Also, as many as 123,000 people could be leaving their jobs when the mandatory vaccines for NHS and front-line staff come into force in April 2022.

 

https://dailyexpose.uk/2021/12/13/as-many-as-123000-nhs-health-and-social-care-staff-may-choose-to-resign-rather-than-take-the-jab/

 

 

Edited by JJ73
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Self preservation perhaps I would exclude as being a bad thing. But the others. Absolutely.

 

the problem with self preservation as a principle is that it is putting it above all other things including morality and principle. Its making yourself your own highest ideal when perhaps there are things more important than yourself

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...