Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Stage 3 starting next week it seems... 

This is all to the playbook that was setup years ago and discussed in 201 meeting and reiterated by Bill Gates. 

stage 3 lasts until March
if we don't play along they deploy a real virus, that was Bill Gates's threat

Edited by SimonTV

27 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

Allowing schools to remain open can mean only one thing - they're keeping that ace up their sleeves to play at a later date - either to extend the lockdown, or call lockdown 3 after New Year, when kids start 'becoming ill'. The scoundrels.

I think the lockdown will not be lifted until early summer. They say it will last until December 1, but thats very very unlikely.

The numbers ramp up (their fake numbers) and they will tighten things even further.

Right now they have some institutions remain open, but thats only to get them closed later.

This is my prediction: The lockdown will last until end of may, or the beginning of june (northern hemisphere) and they will call it the deadly second wave, as Gates has said: "The second wave will draw attention this time", or something arround this line.

I mean from my point of view there is zero chance that they lift the lockdown in the winter. They will not pass up on this chance to create another fear bomb and its consequences.

41 minutes ago, Velma said:

The plandemic is going to spread exponentially and they are going to blame the school-kids, for killing theri loved ones.

Trauma-based-mind-control of the youth.

Actually you're right, this is probably more likely than the kids 'becoming ill'. It's also easier to pull off. Prepare for the longest lampshade ever seen.

On 10/27/2020 at 6:53 PM, Nobby Noboddy said:

The black death was also er, quite serious shall we say;

image.png.04d3769709829f8a9c7a0cc04d511a9b.png

i wonder if spanish flu was bacterial also for the vast majority ... seems to me the proper pandemics are nothing like viral illnesses

bacterial pathogens spread much more rapidly , multiply regardless of host and if treated with only isolation will kill easily

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, zArk said:

i wonder if spanish flu was bacterial also for the vast majority ... seems to me the proper pandemics are nothing like viral illnesses

bacterial pathogens spread much more rapidly , multiply regardless of host and if treated with only isolation will kill easily

The Spanish flu was spread from all the American soldiers who were occupying Europe at that time. Those soldiers were chemically experimented on and they caused the spread through Europe. 

6 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

The Spanish flu was spread from all the American soldiers who were occupying Europe at that time. Those soldiers were chemically experimented on and they caused the spread through Europe. 

viral contagion is unproven claptrap based upon assumption presumption and association rather than proven science

whereas bacterial and fungal contagion is easily seen and proven

the 'invisible rainbow' puts forward that the 'contagion' and disease was EMF from the radio transmitters / receivers being used at the time.. hence the soldiers link

Edited by zArk

just had a zombie (hes beyond the pale) respond to the HCID downgrade by posting this

https://fullfact.org/health/coronavirus-hcid/

Covid-19 may not be a “high consequence infectious disease”, but it is a real emergency

i had to chill out for a while to gather my thoughts as to the utter idiocy of people and how they must be wired differently, they must be ...

for me, a moment of realisation can occur in many circumstances ranging from trauma to funny happenstance but i honestly feel that there isnt a circumstance BIG ENOUGH to break a huge number of zombies out of the hypnotism

i watched both uk and us version of Utopia (honestly think the yank version is better as it is snappier, faster paced and hits all the points) and the way Arby kills sums up the zombies and the effect the director/writer wanted

like the cattle bolt in No Country for Old Men

Edited by zArk

On 10/29/2020 at 1:10 PM, FrankVitali said:

@Given To Fly  How did your pineapple swab test go?

they said that they "could not read your coronavirus test sample. this means it's not possible to say if you had the virus when the test was done. we're sorry but you'll need to get another test as soon as possible" and telling me to continue self-isolating blah blah blah.

basically it's inconclusive. but having looked over the footage of us doing the swab we were a bit drunk so i don't know if we got a good enough scoop of pineapple juice 😆

• Haha 1

On 10/29/2020 at 9:38 PM, Jack said:

Leaving Paris before the lockdown

London's turn in the coming days.

Brits plot their escape to the countryside: Fears mass exodus from Paris will be repeated in London as Boris prepares to announce second lockdown

• Cabinet source told Mail the return to lockdown will be announced next week
  • Social media users have claimed they will flee London under the restrictions
  • Parisians jammed roads out of the city as France went into lockdown on Friday

By JOE DAVIES FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 01:01, 31 October 2020 | UPDATED: 04:14, 31 October 2020

Britons are plotting to head away from cities to rural areas during a second UK lockdown days after Paris saw huge traffic jams as people left city.

The Mail revealed last night that Boris Johnson is expected to announce a second nationwide lockdown next week.

Social media users reacted quickly to say they would flee London and other cities for the countryside before the new restrictions are put in place.

Piers Corbyn and a small number of anti-lockdown protesters were also on the streets of London last night.  

It comes as the roads out of Paris were jammed on Thursday after France's second lockdown was ordered yesterday.

Full article - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8899383/Britons-claim-head-away-rural-areas-second-UK-lockdown.html

i don't know if you heard about the tragic death of 17 year old aaron doherty here in derry, and was plastered all over the media as 'the youngest person to die with Covid-19 in n. ireland'. of course the sharks pounced on it. using him as a football in demanding more tyranny. and that covid-mask fasicst wanker stephen nolan was hammering on about it.

well the unfortunate young lads father came out saying that his son didn't die of coronavirus and doesn't want him to be a coronavirus statistic (as he tested positive ages before and then negative), and his family said he died of heart failure NOT CORONAVIRUS (he had cushing’s syndrome) so the media went in a frenzy at updating articles online, the fuckers, to calm down and erase their insatiable orewllian-covid lust.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Laughing alot and pretty loud I am at this bollocks:  'Eat out to help out' was to blame?  (well, 17% to blame) (big sigh)

Here:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8897441/Rishis-Eat-Help-blame-one-SIX-new-infections.html?ito=push-notification&ci=46181&si=19098210
image.png.c7c9354959aec8423a2457cd64cc60fe.png

image.png.6f14b0e6a1b8b7cdf566696c38fd7042.png

is it just me who sees Rishi's shirt collar forming perfectly-placed devil horns on the logo of the poster he's sticking up?

"Just a coincidence nothing to worry about"...

7 hours ago, jonesthepost said:

Shit, selective viewing and censorship on the DI forum; who’d a thought 🤔

Not at all.....I got rid of my tv 9 years ago, don't listen to the radio, haven't read a newspaper in decades and generally avoid the stuff that's fed to the masses like the plague (excuse the pun) and this hideous video (that I watched the first 15 seconds of) just riled me big time.

It's one of the downsides of this otherwise excellent forum that so many keep posting mainstream shit on here. It's like a cross to a vampire with me.........Then again, they do say keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

47 minutes ago, zArk said:

just had a zombie (hes beyond the pale) respond to the HCID downgrade by posting this

i had to chill out for a while to gather my thoughts as to the utter idiocy of people and how they must be wired differently, they must be ...

for me, a moment of realisation can occur in many circumstances ranging from trauma to funny happenstance but i honestly feel that there isnt a circumstance BIG ENOUGH to break a huge number of zombies out of the hypnotism

i watched both uk and us version of Utopia (honestly think the yank version is better as it is snappier, faster paced and hits all the points) and the way Arby kills sums up the zombies and the effect the director/writer wanted

like the cattle bolt in No Country for Old Men

Just me but I thought yank utopia was cringe worthy. But I get what you mean anyway😁

5 hours ago, jonesthepost said:

Perhaps this is what it’s going to take; peaceful protests aren’t making much difference; they’re not even being reported factually by msm, of course.

Its not only Brits who have no balls; it’s worldwide; and it’s not only balls lacking, it’s brains; there are still too many buying into this bs.

I’m fed up to the back teeth with ignoramuses today; I would gladly see the arseholes consigned to the hell they’re being led into; bastards.

Out of likes.

4 hours ago, zArk said:

its not the Police. The police is just the braindead muscle for the controllers of policy and rules.

fighting the police is old hat, never worked in the past and never will.

Correct, the police and military have to begin seeing how it's affecting their own family's lives and cross over to our side....It's the ONLY way we can be saved sadly.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zArk said:

viral contagion is unproven claptrap based upon assumption presumption and association rather than proven science

whereas bacterial and fungal contagion is easily seen and proven

the 'invisible rainbow' puts forward that the 'contagion' and disease was EMF from the radio transmitters / receivers being used at the time.. hence the soldiers link

Yeah claptrap, I'll remember that in future. 🙄

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Add the effects of (EM) radio waves widely introduced at the time of which A Firstenberg described in "invisible rainbow" that cause flu like symptoms - or just flu.

Plus the widespread use of aspirin causing haemhorrage etc.

Seems it was a contrived cocktail of death all round and many contributing factors were vectored in to great effect.

War provides the camouflage of chaos to execute catastrophe.

• Like 2

On 10/29/2020 at 9:56 PM, Nobby Noboddy said:

NO.

Don't wear a f*cking mask - EVER.

They have no positive benefit whatsoever. Plenty of negative health effects and....

It shows your compliance. Its origins are far into the past I am just learning. Long ago it was realised that covering the mouth and nose physiologically induced compliance. We all know the cultures that inflicted this on their women.

The people selling 'resist' or any other activist-branded stuff of any sort are profiteering dickheads and to sell masks that have a protest message makes the wearer look like a retard.

"dur.....  I'm going to resist by complying by wearing a mask, but with an edgy message covering my mouth..... dur"

Yes, you are right.  Momentary lapse of reason on my part!   I'll get a t-shirt made instead :)  My cousin is on the brink of going full Handmaiden and wearing the outfit to Tesco.  Blessed be the fucking fruit.

10 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

This pair of cunts.

www.dailymail.co.uk%2Ftvshowbiz%2Farticle-8899027%2FKate-Garraways-husband-Derek-Draper-SPEAKS-time-amid-7-month-COVID-19-battle.html&pn=1

First word: Kate Garraway's husband Derek Draper has spoken for the first time in seven months amid his battle with coronavirus (pictured in 2019)

Everytime I see an article about him, it reminds me of Coma Baby from Bright Lights, Big City.

• Like 2

• lake locked and unlocked this topic
  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic