Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, KingKitty said:

What's interesting to note, they were never referred to as flu vaccines prior to the Covid "vaccines". They have always been referred to as flu shots. It was only this year where they got re-branded as flu "vaccines".

 

This ain't some Mandela Effect, since I've worked in bio-tech and with retail pharmaceutical establishments for several years. Remember, TPTB are really big on word play. I guarantee that 99.9% of the population had not even notice that little change.

 

I said this to my mother this week. I stated that whatever is in the Covid shots will likely be in the flu vaccines. They are banking on people still getting their flu shots. There was no coercion. I simply asked her to think about it. It was her decision. She said she was not going to take 'anything offered' at the moment.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was reading an article about Big pharma suppling the needle to African nations & being hesitant as they would have no immunity to adverse effects claims. I wondered how this would play out in the big picture? Or was it also part of the plan. Gavi (Gates)corp were mentioned. 

 

What do people think about the 1922 news? Boris potentially on the way out? after bi- election result. Uk main stream media are slowly day by day changing there tone. More waking up! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah (after xmas ) when they've had all our money:classic_angry: Bastards!

 

Wales will CLOSE nightclubs and enforce social distancing in offices after Christmas in bid to tackle Omicron 

51895807-0-image-a-42_1639693415943.jpg

Wales will close nightclubs and enforce social distancing in offices after the Christmas period in a bid to tackle the spread of Omicron, First Minister Mark Drakeford has announced.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, alexa said:

Yeah (after xmas ) when they've had all our money:classic_angry: Bastards!

 

Wales will CLOSE nightclubs and enforce social distancing in offices after Christmas in bid to tackle Omicron 

51895807-0-image-a-42_1639693415943.jpg

Wales will close nightclubs and enforce social distancing in offices after the Christmas period in a bid to tackle the spread of Omicron, First Minister Mark Drakeford has announced.

There it was....Gone! 

 

(sorry, I know you're Welsh but couldn't help saying that in a Newport accent!)

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Money talks..

 

https://donations.vipulnaik.com/donee.php?donee=Imperial+College+London

 

Two biggest donors by far are the Wellcome Trust and the Gates Foundation.

 

They call us refuseniks and conspiracy theorists but we - more that most - realize that there are millions of good reasons ($$$$$$$$$$ ££££££££££) for lockdowns and vaccines.

 

Also, here's one to annoy the 'fact checkers', not from a so-called 'conspiracy' site, but from a leading stockbrocker:

 

https://www.pricevaluepartners.com/why-has-bill-gates-been-paying-off-so-many-bad-actors/

 

https://www.pricevaluepartners.com/download/3355/

 

The Wellcome Trust also needs more scrutiny - it's Big Pharma of course, in charitable (haha) mode, but also with its link to the Sanger Institute and hence DNA sequencing.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

CFD2830D-7A5A-48F5-9027-AD2679F49533.jpeg.0382dd513ffca663b2d722c015977114.jpeg
 

I currently work under this malignant cunt’s umbrella. Yesterday I was told it could be considered “gross misconduct to not follow a reasonable management request” if I am to turn up to work without daily LF testing. 

 


E0324265-FF1A-4D74-AF70-47108C5312F0.jpeg.5c87df0e9d90c926b9ef72e15ae85e8d.jpeg

 

Bring it on, match day shifts are pure aggro anyway.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Maddmoo said:

CFD2830D-7A5A-48F5-9027-AD2679F49533.jpeg.0382dd513ffca663b2d722c015977114.jpeg
 

I currently work under this malignant cunt’s umbrella. Yesterday I was told it could be considered “gross misconduct to not follow a reasonable management request” if I am to turn up to work without daily LF testing. 

 


E0324265-FF1A-4D74-AF70-47108C5312F0.jpeg.5c87df0e9d90c926b9ef72e15ae85e8d.jpeg

 

Bring it on, match day shifts are pure aggro anyway.

 

 

Lady (?) Porno has a big mouth...maybe that's the secret of her success, eh..

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, coronaisdead said:

Hmm, can't comment on the average jew to be honest because im not even sure what that means.  Theres so many different types of us that I wouldnt even know when to start.  Hassidic jews and secular jews are obviously different creatures.  Then those are super divided as well, based on type of hassidic jew, region where they live etc.  Most secular jews look at hassidic jews like aliens.  I think it really depends on a case to case basis.  For example, a Russian Jew will see the BS with all these mandates and government policies just because of a background living in the Soviet Union or family stories from there.  We escaped the Soviet Union and now we are seeing another one being formed right here in the US.  Most American Jews will probably buy in the whole thing because they don't know any better.  I doubt the zionist oppression will be stopped by just jews, but by open minded people who have done the research and have an innate feeling something is wrong with this world.  For example, I felt this all my life.  But as soon as the news of Covid spread I had a feeling like this is the beginning of the end, and not due to the disease.  My sister is completely brainwashed and a microbiologist so she thinks she knows.  I dont bother arguing with her because she is very stubborn.  All her kids are triple jabbed and her as well.  I think the average jew, has no freaken idea what their ancestors have done.  Also you have to remember it is a tiny percent of Jewish people, may 0.0001% that hold the power and run the cabal.   I want to fight this coming war but have a son coming and not sure what to do.  Ive been browsing this forum for years now, and havent contributed much.  Hopefully I can now.  Thanks for keeping an open dialogue and looking forward to many more.  God Bless us all. 

Nice one mate, this is the grown up talk that needs to happen between cultures because people such as lord Rothschild hates assimilation.
 

So if you are still living in a semi democratic government then please do not fall for the fear porn that this mafia will impose on you.

 

There are many zionist newspapers pre WW2 trying to scare jews into making aliyah and “returning” to that country. Then the holocaust happens and the East India propaganda is completely in full swing. 
 

Many Russian/bolshevik jews then essentially went and built Israel into a cybertech juggernaut apartheid state, overseen by lord rothschild and the kabbalists

 

Basically my point is if some retarded neo nazis wants to go and burn swastikas in fields or just generally be agents of the ZOG state, don’t let that scare you or your family into going there. They do not speak for the majority at all and they make genuine critics of a religious dogma look like flag burning racists.

 

Generally the consensus is the opposite on this side of the fence, we just want a free unoppressed life too where we aren’t kept in smart city gulags worshipping the seven noahide laws.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Nice one mate, this is the grown up talk that needs to happen between cultures because people such as lord Rothschild hates assimilation.
 

So if you are still living in a semi democratic government then please do not fall for the fear porn that this mafia will impose on you.

 

There are many zionist newspapers pre WW2 trying to scare jews into making aliyah and “returning” to that country. Then the holocaust happens and the East India propaganda is completely in full swing. 
 

Many Russian/bolshevik jews then essentially went and built Israel into a cybertech juggernaut apartheid state, overseen by lord rothschild and the kabbalists

 

Basically my point is if some retarded neo nazis wants to go and burn swastikas in fields or just generally be agents of the ZOG state, don’t let that scare you or your family into going there. They do not speak for the majority at all and they make genuine critics of a religious dogma look like flag burning racists.

 

Generally the consensus is the opposite on this side of the fence, we just want a free unoppressed life too where we aren’t kept in smart city gulags worshipping the seven noahide laws.

I also have plenty of material i can show you on the israeli cybertech and just how far the rabbit hole goes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, - TZC - said:

Do any of you agree with me that you're not sure WTF you're doing here?

If they'd given straight figures from the start, cases per 100,000 of tests (not absolute numbers), number of deaths with, number of deaths from, number of deaths undetermined.

If they'd properly recorded vaccine side effects, and been open about it.

If they'd not introduced vaxx passports, and lied about doing so.

 

Then probably I wouldn't be here. But they hide too much which means there's probably something else going on.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

As above, so below.

 

660202fac82d094f744076918444c1db.jpg

 

 

The Universe is electric.

 

Much of modern science seems designed to confound, obfuscate and misdirect. Especially the entrenched dogma found in Astrophysics (Dark Matter, Dark Energy, Black Holes) and Biology (Neo-Darwinism and the origins of life on Earth).

 

Science is scepticism, it is about always asking the questions: Is this theory wrong? Is there another possible explaination?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, campanar said:

If they'd given straight figures from the start, cases per 100,000 of tests (not absolute numbers), number of deaths with, number of deaths from, number of deaths undetermined.

If they'd properly recorded vaccine side effects, and been open about it.

If they'd not introduced vaxx passports, and lied about doing so.

 

Then probably I wouldn't be here. But they hide too much which means there's probably something else going on.

 

Of course there is something else going on. Children have 0% risk to this virus but a very high risk of harm from the mRNA and yet they approve it anyway, total irresponsible and in my opinion purposeful malicious genocide. 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just read this pertaining to what we're experiencing currently. I think it's well put.

 

"It was supposed to be a fight against the pandemic to protect the people but it has turned into a fight against the people to protect the pandemic."

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

UK Government report admits there are 23.5 Million people in England who have NOT had a single dose of a Covid-19 Vaccine

Listen Now
 
 
 
image.png.8e6edb66e9b27901b26235f4bbc4973a.png
 

For months the British public have been deceived with tales that there are just 5 million people in the United Kingdom who have refused to take up the offer of a Covid-19 vaccine. But today we can reveal that this is a lie.

 

It is a complete fabrication that has no doubt been used to make those who have refused the jab feel as if they are part of a minority, because an official UK Government report proves that in England alone there are approximately 23.5 million people who have not had a single dose of a Covid-19 vaccine.

image-229.png?resize=639%2C347&ssl=1

It was back in September that the British public were told there were 5 million Brits who had so far refused the experimental jabs. Sir Patrick Vallance, the UK’s Chief Scientific Advisor and former president of GlaxoSmithKline, announced in a televised Covid-19 briefing that “There are five million or so people who are eligible for vaccines now who haven’t been vaccinated,”.

 

Well it turns out the “or so” make up approximately another 10.3 million people in England alone as of December 17th 2021, bringing the grand total of people eligible to have the Covid-19 jab to 15.3 million, and 23.5 million when including all children under the age of 12.

 

Read article here: https://dailyexpose.uk/2021/12/17/23-million-not-vaccinated-in-england/

 

 

 

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

Of course there is something else going on. Children have 0% risk to this virus but a very high risk of harm from the mRNA and yet they approve it anyway, total irresponsible and in my opinion purposeful malicious genocide. 

Exactly. 

A few months a go when they started the push to get kids jabbed they admitted that they don't get affected but they will spread the virus. Well, that's now been blown out of the water as even the hardened provaxers now concede this point as a fully jabbed person can spread it just as quickly, so why the fuck are they still trying to jab kids???

Just think about that, their only reason for jabbing kids was to stop them spreading it but now that's been shown to be a load of bollocks why haven't they halted the jabs? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

''Rabbi Isaac Luria was a faithful follower of Ignatius Loyola. Luria’s father, a member of an Ashkenazi family from Poland and Germany, emigrated to Jerusalem. Following his father’s death, as a child, Luria was taken to Egypt. Egypt has always harboured an important Jewish community, and of Gnostic speculation, from Hellenistic times, to the Ismailis of the Fatimids, as it was in Luria’s time. etc ... First, this meant manipulating the course of fate through the use of magic, and finally, of preparing the necessary political and moral circumstances to receive his coming, that is, a New World Order'

-Terrorism and the Illuminati by David Livingston

But if you actually study it, it doesn't come out that way at all. I mean, I could say that Christianity is all about persecuting women who act as healers, killing other "believers"over a single Greek letter and torturing those who have minor differences in interpretation of doctrine - not to mention forcibly "converting" the infidel. But that's not really true, is it? The important thing is that humans have become separated from the Creator and need to reunite and find true spirituality, getting rid of "ego" and being able to both give and receive. Yes, it is a bit communistic - love your neighbour as yourself, and an equitable distribution of profit so that everyone gives according to their skills and receives according to their needs - but Hey, I'm a Marxist. All the kids who want to learn magic are very disappointed by the learning/courses. I did Christian confirmation classes too, BTW.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

IMO at the core of this conspiracy is OCCULTISM which is to say people concealing knowledge so that they can control the rest of humanity.

 

The sabbateans were seen as heretics by jews. So really what we need to be digging down into is what are those sabbateans upto? What is the occult knowledge that they are concealing and what is their over all agenda

 

I think many jews end up getting the blame for the actions of the sabbatean occultists who i believe are using kabbalah to pursue their own goals.

So why not sign up for a Kabbalah course and find out? Doesn't cost anything except time and sleep.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...