Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 minutes ago, soulalways said:

the fuckers are relentless...1 a week for 6 months...lands on the mat every thursday morning......what a waste of money...lol...but they,ve got plenty of that to throw around!

It sounds as though they are more keen on you than I. 🤭

yeah just bin it.

1 hour ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I never have had a problem with jewish people in general but I think its a multi layered problem. 

I believe in freedom to practice whatever you like as a faith or culture ONLY if it does not impede on anyone else.

Through the multiple levels of judaism, much of the core belief system is supremacist in nature. It seems the higher you go up the levels of understanding and interpretation (torah to the talmud to the zohar) the more malevolent and corrupt the belief system becomes.

From subverting nations to conquering the entire planet, so many prophecies and so much sorcery involved.

Is it possible for jewish people to go against the grain and stop the zionist oppression on the planet? Do they want to? How much does the average jew know about all this?

Hmm, can't comment on the average jew to be honest because im not even sure what that means.  Theres so many different types of us that I wouldnt even know when to start.  Hassidic jews and secular jews are obviously different creatures.  Then those are super divided as well, based on type of hassidic jew, region where they live etc.  Most secular jews look at hassidic jews like aliens.  I think it really depends on a case to case basis.  For example, a Russian Jew will see the BS with all these mandates and government policies just because of a background living in the Soviet Union or family stories from there.  We escaped the Soviet Union and now we are seeing another one being formed right here in the US.  Most American Jews will probably buy in the whole thing because they don't know any better.  I doubt the zionist oppression will be stopped by just jews, but by open minded people who have done the research and have an innate feeling something is wrong with this world.  For example, I felt this all my life.  But as soon as the news of Covid spread I had a feeling like this is the beginning of the end, and not due to the disease.  My sister is completely brainwashed and a microbiologist so she thinks she knows.  I dont bother arguing with her because she is very stubborn.  All her kids are triple jabbed and her as well.  I think the average jew, has no freaken idea what their ancestors have done.  Also you have to remember it is a tiny percent of Jewish people, may 0.0001% that hold the power and run the cabal.   I want to fight this coming war but have a son coming and not sure what to do.  Ive been browsing this forum for years now, and havent contributed much.  Hopefully I can now.  Thanks for keeping an open dialogue and looking forward to many more.  God Bless us all. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, numnuts said:

The sick thing was that G.P.'s didn't get paid £12 for only administering one jab. They got paid £24 for administering two jabs and £0 for only administering one jab. So, anyone who had one jab and who wasn't keen on getting the second jab, for whatever reason, would probably have gotten 'extra chasing up'.

That is absolutely appalling. I was in the doctor's surgery this morning as I have regular treatment. I saw something which frankly made me shudder. It's a small thing however it still made me shudder.

A woman walked in with a gift for one of the doctors. The receptionist told her she would take it. The woman said "I was told she would be here today. I wanted to give it to her myself." The receptionist said that she might be coming in later but she wasn't there at the moment. The woman looked disappointed but gave the gift to the receptionist, thanked her and wished everyone at the surgery a Happy Christmas and New Year. 

The receptionist then walked down the corridor, knocked on a door and voila, there was the doctor who wasn't there at the moment. I was horrified by that. This doctor by the way was the one who called me up and acknowledged that her phone calls were stressful to me, that she knew of my medical history (I'd had a near fatal pulmonary embolism which by the way is the first thing you see on the screen with my details when I'm being seen by the staff over there) but was still trying to get me jabbed as she didn't want me to go down on the system as a 'refusal.' That's nice of her.

Anyhow and bearing in mind I am sitting in the waiting room just 30 or so feet away she said so I could hear it "I just did a naughty thing. I lied to the woman who brought you a gift and told her you weren't here.  It looks to be alcohol and nibbles (then both women laughed) before standing there chatting and they were still doing so when I walked past them and into the treatment rooms.

They aren't even bothered anymore to hide the fact they hold us in the greatest contempt. It appears to be all about money. 

Before all this happened a man was standing at the desk asking if the paperwork had gone through so he could register with the surgery. He was told to show his card showing he had been fully vaccinated which he did. He was then told it would take a few hours before he was on the system. He even said himself "I know I can't register at a new surgery without these" to which the same receptionist nodded. We have genuine medical apartheid and no one seems to notice or care.  The man's name was Simon. In my mind I was saying "Simple Simon met a Pieman going to the fair." The state of this country and by extension the world, really frightens me.

Edited by JJ73
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

52 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

Not the place to discuss religion, but I'd say it isn't. It doesn't matter what your race or religion is as long as you have a genuine desire to be closer to the Creator (and there's a lot of being nice to other people in Kabbalah that I find very hard).

''Rabbi Isaac Luria was a faithful follower of Ignatius Loyola. Luria’s father, a member of an Ashkenazi family from Poland and Germany, emigrated to Jerusalem. Following his father’s death, as a child, Luria was taken to Egypt. Egypt has always harboured an important Jewish community, and of Gnostic speculation, from Hellenistic times, to the Ismailis of the Fatimids, as it was in Luria’s time. It was for this reason that Egypt would figure so prominently as one of the focal points of Illuminati, even into the twentieth century, with the
creation of Islamic fundamentalism. In Egypt, here he became versed in rabbinic studies, engaged in commerce, and eventually concentrated on study of the Zohar, the central work
of the Medieval Kabbalah. In 1570, he went to Safed in Galilee, where he studied under Moses ben Jacob Cordovero, the greatest Kabbalist of the time, and developed his own Kabbalistic system. Although he wrote few works, Luria’s doctrines were recorded by his pupil Hayyim Vital, who presented them in a large posthumous collection. Because of this work, Lurianic Kabbalah became the new thought that influenced all Jewish mysticism afterhim, competing with the Kabbalah of Cordovero.Luria initiated a new interpretation of the role of the Kabbalah in preparation for the arrival of the messiah. In Luria’s system, all being is said to have been in exile, that is, separated from God, since the very beginning of creation, and the task of restoring everything to its proper order is the specific role of the Jewish people. The final redemption, however, cannot be achieved merely through the advent of the Messiah, but must be brought about historically, through a long chain of actions that prepare the way. Essentially, the important notion that was transmitted to the Kabbalists was this, that they must not merely await the fulfillment of prophecy with regards to the coming of the Messiah, and the restoration of the Jewish people in the Promised Land. Rather, they ought to work actively to prepare for his appearance. First, this meant manipulating the course of fate through the use of magic, and finally, of preparing the necessary political and moral circumstances to receive his coming, that is, a New World Order'

-Terrorism and the Illuminati by David Livingston

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3

Australian Parliament Member: ‘I Don’t Intend to Have the Jab – I’m Not Putting That Shit in My Body’

Queensland, Australia, Senator Pauline Hanson decried the Covid-19 vaccine over the weekend, saying she doesn’t trust bureaucrats in the United Nations to decide what’s best for her.

Bloody Hell..an honest aussie politician !

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, coronaisdead said:

Hey man, Im Jewish/Russian.  My mom was Jewish and so was everyone on her side.  Everyone who came here to the US are Jewish refugees as well.  My sister lived in Israel for 10 years and I visited 3 times.  What can I say, im learning so many things about it myself.  Judaism is considered more a race in my sense, not sure if thats correct but thats how its been.  However the more I learn, the more I see the secret cabal/ octopus of Global Control is Judaic or at least pretending to be Judaic/hiding behind the Judaic faith, especially the fed and such.  My sister is an hard core atheist but practices all Jewish customs just because of tradition/family.  I was always in the middle of the the Jewish tradion culture people but still had an attraction to my fathers Chrisitan Orthodox side.  I dont know what to believe but am learning more every day.  Is Judaism to blame, or people pulling the strings using the Jewish faith as a protection to their evil deeds.  I think its more likely the latter, we can argue Muslim terrorists hide behid the Muslim faith but doesnt mean Islam is to blame.  Plus there are so many divisions of jews and all of them have different opinions, like the hardcore Hassidics that stood up for palestine, against Israel.  Those are considered traders in the usual pro Jewish Israel people, surprisingly mostly secular which I was exposed to.  Im ready for open discussion, I have nothing to hide.  Sorry if I was random hahaa.

IMO at the core of this conspiracy is OCCULTISM which is to say people concealing knowledge so that they can control the rest of humanity.

The sabbateans were seen as heretics by jews. So really what we need to be digging down into is what are those sabbateans upto? What is the occult knowledge that they are concealing and what is their over all agenda

I think many jews end up getting the blame for the actions of the sabbatean occultists who i believe are using kabbalah to pursue their own goals.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

Apologies if already posted. This is excellent news on one hand but I expect they'll come down on them like a ton of bricks, make an example of them:

EFL: A quarter of players not intending to get Covid-19 vaccine as more games postponed

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/59686996

I don't think they can, it's across the championship, league one and league two. You take out a quarter of that you will have to scrap about 3 quarters of one league. So i don't see them being successful in doing that. Those clubs wouldn't be able to afford paying that amount of contracts up in one hit, most clubs in that spectrum are on the brink all the time. They go to take them out most clubs wouldn't be able to last once the compensation claims go in. Even fining them won't work because the contracts they signed didnt involve having to be vaccine based. So the players should easily be able to sue them, restraint of trade and fines that were never in contract agreement, for that I only see them saying to players please go get jabbed, they reply no, club says well as we don't have many people in the squad I'll play you Saturday and midweek

Edited by Looney tune
Typo

20 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

''Rabbi Isaac Luria was a faithful follower of Ignatius Loyola. Luria’s father, a member of an Ashkenazi family from Poland and Germany, emigrated to Jerusalem. Following his father’s death, as a child, Luria was taken to Egypt. Egypt has always harboured an important Jewish community, and of Gnostic speculation, from Hellenistic times, to the Ismailis of the Fatimids, as it was in Luria’s time. It was for this reason that Egypt would figure so prominently as one of the focal points of Illuminati, even into the twentieth century, with the
creation of Islamic fundamentalism. In Egypt, here he became versed in rabbinic studies, engaged in commerce, and eventually concentrated on study of the Zohar, the central work
of the Medieval Kabbalah. In 1570, he went to Safed in Galilee, where he studied under Moses ben Jacob Cordovero, the greatest Kabbalist of the time, and developed his own Kabbalistic system. Although he wrote few works, Luria’s doctrines were recorded by his pupil Hayyim Vital, who presented them in a large posthumous collection. Because of this work, Lurianic Kabbalah became the new thought that influenced all Jewish mysticism afterhim, competing with the Kabbalah of Cordovero.Luria initiated a new interpretation of the role of the Kabbalah in preparation for the arrival of the messiah. In Luria’s system, all being is said to have been in exile, that is, separated from God, since the very beginning of creation, and the task of restoring everything to its proper order is the specific role of the Jewish people. The final redemption, however, cannot be achieved merely through the advent of the Messiah, but must be brought about historically, through a long chain of actions that prepare the way. Essentially, the important notion that was transmitted to the Kabbalists was this, that they must not merely await the fulfillment of prophecy with regards to the coming of the Messiah, and the restoration of the Jewish people in the Promised Land. Rather, they ought to work actively to prepare for his appearance. First, this meant manipulating the course of fate through the use of magic, and finally, of preparing the necessary political and moral circumstances to receive his coming, that is, a New World Order'

Thanks.  Out of likes - very interesting.

I wanted to add to my previous post which I can't now because too much time has passed.

The world appears to be full of human jellyfish like Simon (whom I mentioned previously) who just swim with the tide of public consensus, unquestioningly. He did not look a well man. He was around my age but he looked tired and frail. He also kept repeating himself. I got the sense (although I may very well be wrong) that he just wanted some human contact. He could have said what he needed to in a fifth of the time. I can't judge Simon because I don't know him and he may genuinely feel he has done the right thing however no one knows the full health impacts of these shots in the long-term and we may very well discover that the 'cure' was far worse than the condition it was brought in to treat.

25 minutes ago, zarkov said:

Thanks.  Out of likes - very interesting.

The Shabbateans

Lurianic Kabbalah, also known as the New Kabbalah, the most pivotal
formulation in the modern history of that occult branch of Judaism, and its
prescriptions for actively seeking the fulfillment of prophecy, became the core
doctrine of the modern occult underground. Therefore, Freemasonry, which
it too was forged from Lurianic Kabbalah, and founded in the Rosicrucian
conspiracy that united the divergent heritage of the House of Guelph and the
House of Stuart, was aligned, in the eighteenth century, with the most central
development of this school, when it was infiltrated by the Illuminati. The goal
of this organization was to fulfill the ancient dream of Plato, of establishing a
New World Order, governed by an elite instructed in the occult.
Therefore, the question of Jewish involvement or responsibility for the
scheming of the Illuminati has since plagued investigators with accusations of
anti-Semitism. However, Rabbi Marvin Antelman has recently resolved the
issue by exposing that the Illuminati was operated by a fringe Gnostic group of
Judaism, known as the Shabbateans, incepted by the false-messiah, Shabbetai
Zevi. Despite the movement’s growing influence over the coming centuries,
their malevolent designs were largely kept secret from the rest of the Jewish
community, and were often inimical to it. And, this ignorance would continue
to be fostered by the Illuminati, who would to barricade themselves behind
these same accusations of anti-Semitism.
According to Gershom Scholem, “...Lurianic Kabbalah became a
dominant factor only about 1630-40 and the ideology of the Shabbatean
movement was closely connected with this development.”1 As Scholem
explained, the Shabbatean movement was “the largest and most momentous
messianic movement in Jewish History” since the destruction of Jerusalem.
In 1666, Shabbetai Zevi, followed by his prophet, Nathan of Gaza,
proclaimed himself the promised Messiah of Judaism. Zevi succeeded in
rallying a large following, extending to nearly half of the Jewish population
of the world at the time, including the Jews of Palestine, Egypt, and Eastern
and Western Europe. The movement was shattered however, when, forced
by the Sultan of the Ottoman Empire to choose martyrdom or conversion,
Zevi chose conversion to Islam.
Nathan became a Roman Catholic, and the movement largely
collapsed, though some followed Zevi into conversion, and there is, down to
the present time, an Islamic sect in Turkey that follows his teachings, known
as the “Doenmeh”, who profess Islam outwardly, while adhering to a mixture
of traditional and heretical Judaism in secret.
The Shabbatean heresy, which for some time survived in secret
circles akin to something of a Masonic organization, eventually reasserted
itself through the sect known as the Frankists.2 They were also known as the
Zoharists, or the Illuminated, or, in Podolia, from where they originated, as
Shabbatean Zevists. The leader of the Zoharists was Jacob Frank, originally
named Jacob Leibowicz, who regarded himself as a reincarnation of Zevi.
Reviving the vilest Gnostic traditions of the Kabbalah, the Frankists
were bent not only on the eradication and humiliation of the majority of the
Jewish community who refused to accept their deviations, and therefore of
Judaism as a whole, but of all religions, and exploited the Zionist ideals to
disguise their quest for world domination. The Frankists believed that in the
Messianic age, the laws of the Torah were no longer valid, and all that had been
formerly prohibited was now permitted, or even mandatory. This included
all the prohibited sexual unions and incest. Therefore, their practices, which
included orgiastic, sexually promiscuous rites, led the Jewish community to
brand them as heretics.
Frank preached a “Religious Myth of Nihilism”. Ultimately, Frank
taught his followers that the overthrow and destruction of society was the only
thing that could save mankind. Despite the fact that they were all outwardly
religious, the Frankists sought “the annihilation of every religion and positive
system of belief,” and they dreamed “of a general revolution that would sweep
away the past in a single stroke so that the world might be rebuilt.” Of the
revolutionary philosophy of the Frankists, Gershom Scholem wrote in Kabbalah
and Its Symbolism: “for Frank, anarchic destruction represented all the Luciferian
radiance, all the positive tones and overtones, of the word Life.”3
Jacob Frank promulgated his nihilistic religion as “the way to Esau”
or “Edom”. According to Frank, all the great patriarchs had sought the way to
God, but without success. It was therefore necessary to find a new way, which
leads to “true life”, which Esau or Edom symbolize as liberation, or man’s
nature unbridled by law. In order to achieve this goal, it would be necessary to
abolish all laws, but to be accomplished in secret. As the “true believers” had
already passed through Judaism and Islam, they ought now also to assume the
“religion of Edom”, or Christianity, outwardly, using it to conceal the real core
of their belief of Jacob Frank as the true Messiah and the living God.
In 1759, members of the sect converted to Christianity, but nevertheless
persisted in heretical ways. As a result, the Inquisition imprisoned Frank in
1760. Freed by the conquering Russians in 1773 though, he eventually settled

The Illuminati125
in Offenbach, Germany, dubbing himself baron. In the period between Frank’s
conversion to his death, the community of his followers strengthened their position
not only in Poland, but also in the Austrian territories of Moravia and Bohemia.
The movement became active in Masonic organizations and began to combine
revolutionary Kabbalistic ideas with the philosophical ideals of the Enlightenment.
Among Frank’s followers, according to Scholem, some were accepted into the
administration and aristocracy of the Habsburgs, “but they preserved a few Frankist
traditions and customs, so that a stratum was created in which the boundaries
between Judaism and Christianity became blurred, irrespective of whether the
members had converted or retained their links with Judaism.”4
Many Frankist families kept a miniature of Frank’s daughter Eva, who
assumed leadership after him, to be sent to the most prominent households. As
describes Gershom Scholem:
The sect’s exclusive organization continued to survive in this period through
agents who went from place to place, through secret gatherings and separate
religious rites, and through dissemination of a specifically Frankist literature.
The “believers” endeavored to marry only among themselves, and a wide
network of inter-family relationships was created among the Frankists, even
among those who had remained within the Jewish fold. Later Frankism was to a
large extent the religion of families who had given their children the appropriate
education. The Frankists of Germany, Bohemia, and Moravia usually held
secret gatherings in Carlsbad in summer round about the ninth of Av. 5
The ninth of the month of Av was not only the supposed date of birth
of Shabbetai Zevi, but is also known in Judaism as Tisha B’av. In Judaism,
Tisha B’Av is the darkest day on the Jewish calendar, commemorating the
destruction of the Temple of Jerusalem, first by the Babylonians, and secondly
by the Romans. Also, the ninth of Av, 1492, was the day the Jews were
expelled from Spain. The day is observed by Jews as a day of fasting and
prayer. However, the Frankists celebrated the day with revel and orgies.

Edited by Macnamara

18 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

What is the occult knowledge that they are concealing and what is their over all agenda

The occult knowledge that they are concealing is the nature of consciousness and its relationship with the cosmos.

Carl Jung was a pioneer in the relationship between consciousness and its relationship to the quantum level.

Going back further, there is a common theme through all religious texts and ancient myths. That is the we are conscious beings having an experience in the material realm.

Their agenda is to keep everyone imprisoned in the material realm.

That is why they want to merge their consciousness into machines and live forever in this reality.

It also seems to be an effect of the clot shot. I suspect that it wreaks havoc with the pineal gland and severs the spiritual connection.

But whatever the mechanism, numerous people have reported losing their connection to god after getting jabbed.

Like anything, occult knowledge can be used for good or for bad.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JJ73 said:

They aren't even bothered anymore to hide the fact they hold us in the greatest contempt. It appears to be all about money. 

reminds me of

1) a patient wanted see a Dr, so one of the staff goes down to the room were the Drs do some of their work. Came back, none of them wanted to see the patient.

2) patient was set up for treatment and we were waiting for the Dr, who didn't show up at the agreed time and didn't bother to tell us they wouldn't be coming. Someone phoned the Dr, who was having lunch, and wouldn't be coming.

3) this one's not nice, so I won't repeat it, but if you think Drs always admit their lack of knowledge to patients then you trust too much.

I didn't clap for the NHS.

Edited by campanar
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

The occult knowledge that they are concealing is the nature of consciousness and its relationship with the cosmos.

Carl Jung was a pioneer in the relationship between consciousness and its relationship to the quantum level.

Going back further, there is a common theme through all religious texts and ancient myths. That is the we are conscious beings having an experience in the material realm.

Their agenda is to keep everyone imprisoned in the material realm.

That is why they want to merge their consciousness into machines and live forever in this reality.

It also seems to be an effect of the clot shot. I suspect that it wreaks havoc with the pineal gland and severs the spiritual connection.

But whatever the mechanism, numerous people have reported losing their connection to god after getting jabbed.

Like anything, occult knowledge can be used for good or for bad.

Aha, the collective unconscious, I like it, but it bugs the hell out of me always doing stuff at inappropriate times of the day like, having sex, you just do not know how infuriating that is when someone you have never met before is going to meet you the next day, and it can not wait to tell you, I mean it's a bit rude at times, pah.🤔

22 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

The world appears to be full of human jellyfish like Simon (whom I mentioned previously) who just swim with the tide of public consensus, unquestioningly. He did not look a well man. He was around my age but he looked tired and frail.

The problem is that since the breakdown of christianity people have not had any culture that seeks to get them questioning if their actions are blotting their copy book in the grand scheme of things

With christianity people had a set of rules and were worried for their soul if they had any major transgressions

Now very few people are guided in their actions by asking themself if their soul will be compromised were they to carry out a moral transgression

Whereas most people will not be willing to get a gun, point it at a person and then pull the trigger perhaps because they might feel that is an overt wrong and they would suffer a penalty under the law, there does seem to be vast swathes of people who will carry out more indirect acts of violence against others as long as it is sanctioned by procedure or policy

For example a journalist will cover up the harms being caused by these covid jabs and will refuse to publish the data that shows the truth about the harms caused by the mRNA jabs because they are simply following the newspapers editorial position. Their actions may well lead to people dying just as surely as if they were shot by a gun but the act isn't as direct and therefore they don't feel the same level of moral culpability or exposure to the law

I feel that needs to end

The same is true of the politicians caught lying and the doctors who continue to jab people in the face of overwhelming evidence that the jabs are harmful all because they are simply following the 'policy' of their hospital or practise.

All of those people and the police who protect them are all selling their souls and it will have a karmic cost for them. They all need to understand that they are INDIVIDUALLY LIABLE for their choices and actions

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Whereas most people will not be willing to get a gun, point it at a person and then pull the trigger perhaps because they might feel that is an overt wrong and they would suffer a penalty under the law, there does seem to be vast swathes of people who will carry out more indirect acts of violence against others as long as it is sanctioned by procedure or policy

For example a journalist will cover up the harms being cause by these covid jabs and will refuse to publish the data that shows the truth about the harms caused by the mRNA jabs because they are simply following the newspapers editorial position. Their actions may well lead to people dying just as surely as if they were shot by a gun but the act isn't as direct and therefore they don't feel the same level of moral culpability or exposure to the law

I feel that needs to end

The same is true of the politicians caught lying and the doctors who continue to jab people in the face of overwhelming evidence that the jabs are harmful all because they are simply following the 'policy'.

All of those people and the police who protect them are all selling their souls and it will have a karmic cost for them

I can't disagree with any of that. I am not a Biblical literalist (and I don't wish this to descend into a religious argument) however I do have a kernel of faith and as someone I hardly know presented me with a brand new KJV bible very recently, I'm going to reacquaint myself with its underlying essence.

• Like 1

I reckon I should keep quiet here and just read but I had a few mood alterations tonight which leads me to say

Do any of you agree with me that you're not sure WTF you're doing here?

Surely you are more advanced than to accept this Saccharin existence and wonder why this is a fringe opinion that is being squashed by design on so called free platforms..

I struggle to believe I have any purpose in this man made synthetic prison, but then again the odds against us may be the point in being here.

I think too much. If only I was a useless eater I'd be enjoying myself 3 jabbed despite the conditions. Remember Cypher in the Matrix. Would you give up like him? I don't think I could. I'd rather take the bullet from my so called allies for cowardice than submit and take a quiet death from the manufactured enemy.

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic