Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

Indeed. 

 

So some cunty chops rings in claiming to be the stepson and that makes the call legit? Maybe I should call up pretending to be another member of his family and make spurious claims as well. Honestly, the level of dishonesty and depravity with these arseholes is becoming insufferable. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

Indeed. 

 

So some cunty chops rings in claiming to be the stepson and that makes the call legit? Maybe I should call up pretending to be another member of his family and make spurious claims as well. Honestly, the level of dishonesty and depravity with these arseholes is becoming insufferable. 

 

It's the level of stupidity as well, their bargain bin psychology is embarrassing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Captain Falcon said:

 

It's the level of stupidity as well, their bargain bin psychology is embarrassing.

It is to us, but this amateur shit is gold to the normies who lap this crap up without question. LBC have some gall claiming this to be legit. Funny how there's no details of how the person died or even who they are. Absolutely criminal they're passing this off as legit. There's only two viruses knocking about and that's the media and government. Scourge of humanity.

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Agreed.

 

With some clever rezoning some clubs could even split their stadiums into separate venues.

 

So the West Stand is now the Omicron Club having a 9,999 capacity. The North Stand is now the Delta Club etc.

 

They just happen to have excellent views of a football match. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, JJ73 said:

And now for something completely different 🤪

 

Vegan bodybuilder drinks 'semen smoothies' every day to fight Covid-19. 

 

I'm not sure about the vegan part as she would be killing living organisms in her quest to mitigate the chance of catching the lurgy. She has been featured in the UK dailies so she appears to be an actual person.

 

https://www.freepressjournal.in/world/this-vegan-bodybuilder-drinks-semen-smoothies-every-day-to-fight-covid-19

 

Just another satanic bitch.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Critilo said:

 

I found a charming guy working for israeldefense.co.il now, before working for RAD Data Communications GmbH Otto-Hahn-Str. 28-30, 85521 Hohenbrunn - Deutschland. 

 

HRB 142590: RAD Data Communications GmbH, Munich, Otto-Hahn-Str. 28-30, 85521 Ottobrunn. Retired: Managing Director: Bin, Dror, Ramat Hasharon / Israel, born xx.xx.xxxx. Appointed: Managing Director: Kashkash, Udy, Tenafly / United States, born xx.xx.xxxx, with sole power of representation; with the authority to conclude legal transactions on behalf of the company, in their own name or as a representative of a third party.

 

https://www-webvalid-de.translate.goog/company/RAD+Data+Communications+GmbH,+Riemerling/HRB+142590?_x_tr_sl=de&_x_tr_tl=en

 

Dror Bin appointed as CEO of Israel Innovation Authority 


The executive who has held senior positions in the high-tech, telecom, venture capital and management consulting fields will replace outgoing CEO Aharon Aharon in the near future


Cybertech | 15/02/2021

 

https://www.israeldefense.co.il/en/node/48364

Criminal organisation mate, the nuts and bolts of their control is the scariest part for me.

 

He who holds the keys owns the kingdom…

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, zarkov said:

 

would have pressed the like button but on rations again!

 

Agree - it was a point of contention when I was a student. The various genetic combinations already exist, it becomes merely a matter of selection of dominant over recessive according to environment.

 

I found this interesting and a supplement to the work of Dr. Peter Gariaev!

Science Series - Mathematics of DNA - Ulrike Granögger

 

 

 

All of this is almost moot when the emergence of this "genetic code" itself, a system whose existence and nature Darwinists never anticipated, hasn't been explained by Darwinism and its just-so stories.

 

Which is unsurprising. A stochastic process cannot generate such a code. If anyone wants to disagree, please collect your $10 million.

 

https://www.herox.com/evolution2.0

 

Quote

Every cell reproduces itself from digital instructions, stored in DNA. DNA has the same features as modern digital devices: Layers of digital encoding, decoding and data storage; error detection, error correction and repair. Plus an ability to adapt that beggars the imagination.

How do living things repair and heal themselves, adapt to any situation you can imagine, and make choices? The genetic engineering capabilities of cells, which are discussed in the book Evolution 2.0, are not known to most people. But an answer suggests staggering implications for medicine, technology and the environment.

Cells re-engineer themselves, in real time, in hours... even minutes. The reason you have to finish your antibiotics is, germs can hyper-mutate at terrifying speed - then kill you with a vengeance.

How do cells “know” how to evolve? No human software does that. Give software millions of chances and billions of years and all it will do is crash. But life adapts relentlessly. How does it do this? What do cells know that we don’t?

And what about consciousness? In the human realm, only conscious beings create and modify code. Where does consciousness come from? Are cells self aware?

The Evolution 2.0 Prize focuses these issues down to one central question:

How do you get from chemicals to code? How do you get a code without designing one?

Perry Marshall and private equity investment group Natural Code LLC have issued a technology prize to find a person who can solve this.

What You Must Do to Win The Prize
You must arrange for a digital communication system to emerge or self-evolve without "cheating." The diagram below describes the system. Without explicitly designing the system, your experiment must generate an encoder that sends digital code to a decoder. Your system needs to transmit at least five bits of information. (In other words it has to be able to represent 32 states. The genetic code supports 64.) 

Encoding-Graphic_.jpg

You have to be able to draw an encoding and decoding table and determine whether or not the data has been transmitted successfully. 

So, for example, an RNA based origin of life experiment will be considered successful if it contains an encoder, message and decoder as described above. To our knowledge, this has never been done.

Does life harness undiscovered laws of physics? Are there unknown emergent properties in nature?

With CRISPR gene editing technology and exponentially accelerating AI, these are questions of burning importance.

If we can unearth the underlying forces that create and propel life, we stand to reap enormous benefits in Artificial Intelligence, engineering, computer science, nutrition, aging, health, cancer research, disease treatment and prevention.

Watch the $10 million prize announcement at the Royal Society of Great Britain with Professor Denis Noble, Courtesy of Voices From Oxford

 

Yeah ... good luck.

 

 

Darwin to biology is not the equivalent of Newton to Physics. He's more the equivalent of Aristotle.

Edited by Apotheosis
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Critilo said:

 

I found a charming guy working for israeldefense.co.il now, before working for RAD Data Communications GmbH Otto-Hahn-Str. 28-30, 85521 Hohenbrunn - Deutschland. 

 

HRB 142590: RAD Data Communications GmbH, Munich, Otto-Hahn-Str. 28-30, 85521 Ottobrunn. Retired: Managing Director: Bin, Dror, Ramat Hasharon / Israel, born xx.xx.xxxx. Appointed: Managing Director: Kashkash, Udy, Tenafly / United States, born xx.xx.xxxx, with sole power of representation; with the authority to conclude legal transactions on behalf of the company, in their own name or as a representative of a third party.

 

https://www-webvalid-de.translate.goog/company/RAD+Data+Communications+GmbH,+Riemerling/HRB+142590?_x_tr_sl=de&_x_tr_tl=en

 

Dror Bin appointed as CEO of Israel Innovation Authority 


The executive who has held senior positions in the high-tech, telecom, venture capital and management consulting fields will replace outgoing CEO Aharon Aharon in the near future


Cybertech | 15/02/2021

 

https://www.israeldefense.co.il/en/node/48364

Also look into the UK-Israel tech hub if you’re interested

 

Essentially a funnel in which homegrown technologies are being sold to and provided by Israel which ultimately ends up in the hands of Russia and China

 

https://www.ukisraelhub.com

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

Also look into the UK-Israel tech hub if you’re interested

 

Essentially a funnel in which homegrown technologies are being sold to and provided by Israel which ultimately ends up in the hands of Russia and China

 

https://www.ukisraelhub.com

 

Boah, thanks, there are so many of such front organisations, they must be breeded in some kind of laboratory. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Critilo said:

 

Boah, thanks, there are so many of such front organisations, they must be breeded in some kind of laboratory. 

This needs to be aired out in court and if that ever happens to me I can assure you this shit is getting mentioned

 

Why are we currently on the brink of war with Russia and China yet our “greatest ally” has been in bed with them for years?

 

Why are we letting Israeli front companies be set up which is actively working for an apartheid government working with our enemies?

 

Why are people being sent to jail for being “anti semitic” for years of their life when a whole country dedicated to jewish people and judaism has been planning world domination since at least 0 AD… and everyone does nothing?

 

Is Judaism a race or religion? Can people just conflate these terms to suit their agenda?

 

These type of questions need to be asked, doubt it will happen but one can only dream

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

This needs to be aired out in court and if that ever happens to me I can assure you this shit is getting mentioned

 

Why are we currently on the brink of war with Russia and China yet our “greatest ally” has been in bed with them for years?

 

Why are we letting Israeli front companies be set up which is actively working for an apartheid government working with our enemies?

 

Why are people being sent to jail for being “anti semitic” for years of their life when a whole country dedicated to jewish people and judaism has been planning world domination since at least 0 AD… and everyone does nothing?

 

Is Judaism a race or religion? Can people just conflate these terms to suit their agenda?

 

These type of questions need to be asked, doubt it will happen but one can only dream

 

By the way if anyone jewish actually happens to read this, I don’t hate you or anything for that matter. Please feel free to engage in discussion because dialogue is severely needed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, wingwang said:

 

Or to keep hush players keep having 'chest pains'! No games means no players collapsing or fans collapsing in the stands...

Plenty of time for another break and restart since, coincidentally, the World Cup has been pushed back to next winter, where it'll be held in a desert with no access for normal fans.

 

What a stroke of luck.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...