Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, Nonononono said:

Is this satire? Tell me you are joking. Just in case you are not. We don't come from monkeys. Monkeys and humans have the same ancestor, then we split into our branches. Youcan look this up in two seconds.  Evolution is beautiful and it can be proven, but if you don't understand how it works then any claim you make sounds silly. It's like claiming that cars drive because of some ghost. That's the explanation of someone who hasn't got the foggiest and who has never shown any interest in mechanics.

God made us is the same principle. A ghost made us...really?

Still not sure what any of this has to due with Covidmania (this is still an all things Covid thread, right?), but here is all the proof I need...take it away, Annette...

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Ralph Greene said:

Had to share this explanation from the Bill Gates funded BBC on the reason the booster shot will work even though its the exact same shot as the previous two that didn't work. Apparently the third shot is more memorable than the previous two, even though its exactly the same. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-59639973

What a load of old cobblers. Mind you, the zombies are still fast asleep and will go along with it. I believe now that if the sleepers were told they needed to shower in sheep urine by the bucketful to move on from this, farms all across the land would be inundated with the drenched Covid cultists. 

Logical question

Loads of confirmed cases of Omicron

How on earth are they confirming this when the tests aren't variant specific?

At what point do they find these positive cases of Omicron?

Individual takes test

Individual gets positive reading

Individual isolates

The end

That's thee common format right?

Unless rushed to hospital; but then as if the NHS are able to tell who's got what variant 

No offence to them but if as understaffed as they say then they won't have time to tell their arse between their elbow, let alone whether you have delta, Omicron or another scariant...

Beyond that how would they test for that when none of these specific variants are symptom specific in anyway shape or form

The only decent thing about any of it is I'm starting to get fumingly pissed off with all the brainwashed morons who can't see logical sense, let alone apply it (on a multitude of levels)

Hopefully that will give me the continued motivation needed to fight against the global tyranny we are now due to face..

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Longtermlurker said:

Logical question

Loads of confirmed cases of Omicron

How on earth are they confirming this when the tests aren't variant specific?

At what point do they find these positive cases of Omicron?

Individual takes test

Individual gets positive reading

Individual isolates

The end

That's thee common format right?

Unless rushed to hospital; but then as if the NHS are able to tell who's got what variant 

No offence to them but if as understaffed as they say then they won't have time to tell their arse between their elbow, let alone whether you have delta, Omicron or another scariant...

Beyond that how would they test for that when none of these specific variants are symptom specific in anyway shape or form

The only decent thing about any of it is I'm starting to get fumingly pissed off with all the brainwashed morons who can't see logical sense, let alone apply it (on a multitude of levels)

Hopefully that will give me the continued motivation needed to fight against the global tyranny we are now due to face..

That's my opinion too.

Hell, they can't even prove they've isolated the Sars-CoV-2 virus yet, never mind detecting variants of it!

• Like 3

A Roman Catholic Cardinal in Germany accused the world’s ruling classes of using the Covid-19 pandemic to usher in a global surveillance state. In an interview with Austria’s St Boniface Institute last week, Cardinal Gerhard Ludwig Mueller said the pandemic was used by the world’s super-rich as an opportunity to bring people in line with their agenda.

Cardinal Mueller is the highest-ranking judge at the Vatican Court.

He said,

image_2021-12-16_001516.png.195955532c68470e310b8b225e362c68.png

https://www.trunews.com/stream/catholic-cardinal-global-elite-using-covid-to-takeover-world

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Longtermlurker said:

Same for me and what's worse are those within the medical establishment who should at least know the ingredients within each vaccine but don't. That's from those I have spoken with. It seems almost an irrelevancy to them. One nurse, herself a devout Roman Catholic told me to "stop spouting nonsense" when I told her they contained stem cell lines produced from fetal tissues.

I was watching the TalkRadio YouTube channel earlier and Dr. David Bull was being interviewed. He stated that GP's are being further incentivised and are getting £30 for the boosters. I'm presuming that's £30 per patient who receives the booster? Dr. Vernon Coleman has already stated GP's get £12 per jab so that's one hell of a money-spinner. No wonder many have become smug, insufferable and vociferous advocates for our 'health.' 

Edited by JJ73
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, numnuts said:

I would suggest that an earthquake, of at least magnitude 6, is a distinct possibility.

Are they accepting pre-orders of the 'Omega Variant' on Amazon yet?

If Tucker Carlson isn't a shill, then he is mind controlled to the nth degree.

Surely, this is done covertly in most cases, at least to begin with. Maybe some do willingly engage in more deviant shit on film, after they have already been compromised, to move up the ladder.

Now, just imagine if that was Brueckner's pad and the site of Maddie's 'abduction'. The masonic mass media would have been all over it in a flash, from Day One.

We are on a slow 'trajectory' to ultimately reach that dire destination, but things aren't that bad quite yet.

you said quote...

what planet are you living on pal..watch the fucking video man!....he,s only 1 of 2 journalists talking AGAINST what going on so save your bullshit for someone else who,s in cuckoo land like yourself!....NOBODY ELSE ON THE WESTERN MEDIA IS ...AND THEY,LL BOTH END UP GETTING THE CHOP!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

What a load of old cobblers. Mind you, the zombies are still fast asleep and will go along with it. I believe now that if the sleepers were told they needed to shower in sheep urine by the bucketful to move on from this, farms all across the land would be inundated with the drenched Covid cultists. 

out of like..yep!

36 minutes ago, alexa said:

A Roman Catholic Cardinal in Germany accused the world’s ruling classes of using the Covid-19 pandemic to usher in a global surveillance state. In an interview with Austria’s St Boniface Institute last week, Cardinal Gerhard Ludwig Mueller said the pandemic was used by the world’s super-rich as an opportunity to bring people in line with their agenda.

He said,

https://www.trunews.com/stream/catholic-cardinal-global-elite-using-covid-to-takeover-world

the catholic church and the super rich are one and the same are,nt they ?

35 minutes ago, alexa said:

He said,

He sounds like he might be a member of this forum. 

I'd suggest we take note of his name, as I'm sure we'll be reading of his untimely death due to Covid related complications.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Macnamara said:

If there is a deadly virus going around then why would the politicians gather at unnecessary events and even touch each other.....if there is such an imminent threat of a tsunami of omicron?

A moment of silence for the 800,000 American COVID dead: Pelosi, Schumer and McCarthy gather outside the Capitol to mark the latest COVID milestone as White House warns Omicron 'explosion' is imminent

51801307-10310729-Speaker_of_the_House_N

51803971-10310729-Speaker_of_the_House_N

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10310729/US-COVID-death-toll-hits-800-000-year-vaccine-drive.html

a blind man can see their liars and hypocrites...so whats new ?

15 minutes ago, soulalways said:

you said quote...

what planet are you living on pal..watch the fucking video man!....he,s only 1 of 2 journalists talking AGAINST what going on so save your bullshit for someone else who,s in cuckoo land like yourself!....NOBODY ELSE ON THE WESTERN MEDIA IS ...AND THEY,LL BOTH END UP GETTING THE CHOP!

your certainly a nutjob numnuts...names close ha ha ha

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

And I'm saying they (if they existed at all) are not our ancestors.

We have no ancestors we were made as-is.

Evolution is complete bullcrap. The very most eviloutionistas can prove is minor adaptations within species. Never an inter-species leap. Not once. Nuh huh. Nope.

BTW how many Neandethals (or Klingons) have been found and positively identified as such. Probably one or two at most.

who the fuck knows ?so save your breath...zzzzzzzzzzz

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic