Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, alexa said:

A Roman Catholic Cardinal in Germany accused the world’s ruling classes of using the Covid-19 pandemic to usher in a global surveillance state. In an interview with Austria’s St Boniface Institute last week, Cardinal Gerhard Ludwig Mueller said the pandemic was used by the world’s super-rich as an opportunity to bring people in line with their agenda.

Cardinal Mueller is the highest-ranking judge at the Vatican Court.

He said,

image_2021-12-16_001516.png.195955532c68470e310b8b225e362c68.png

https://www.trunews.com/stream/catholic-cardinal-global-elite-using-covid-to-takeover-world

The Pope won't be happy with him.

1 hour ago, JJ73 said:

Same for me and what's worse are those within the medical establishment who should at least know the ingredients within each vaccine but don't. That's from those I have spoken with. It seems almost an irrelevancy to them. One nurse, herself a devout Roman Catholic told me to "stop spouting nonsense" when I told her they contained stem cell lines produced from fetal tissues.

I was watching the TalkRadio YouTube channel earlier and Dr. David Bull was being interviewed. He stated that GP's are being further incentivised and are getting £30 for the boosters. I'm presuming that's £30 per patient who receives the booster? Dr. Vernon Coleman has already stated GP's get £12 per jab so that's one hell of a money-spinner. No wonder many have become smug, insufferable and vociferous advocates for our 'health.' 

It was the same thing in a lot of jurisdictions.

When the Kung Flu was just just a twinkle in Bill Gates' eye, US hospitals were being paid more by way of government handouts if they were treating a Kung Flu patient. I think they were getting paid $30K, or something, for each patient that they whacked on a ventilator.

A large number of doctors and nurses are resigning rather than taking the poison death shot. May explain a lot of staff shortages.

I wonder what they may have seen to make them so clot shot hesitant?

Lewis Hamilton receives knighthood days after being denied F1 title......

_122229346_hi072633079.jpg.365d78b88a4606d6f3cc34ad5c36e5a7.jpg

vxe0wh0riz161.jpg.173678b5c30d98c19d07f7d6f6ad3115.jpg

hmmm... those satanic tats on his hands maybe helped ?,,,and those eyes have that strange look ...dark...the devil says " give me your soul and i,ll give you the world"...food for thought.

Edited by soulalways
  • Like 2

On Chris "Sh!tty" Whitty's Wikipedia page under the tab 'Personal Life' it reads:-

Whitty is described by those familiar with him as a private person. He is single and has no children.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if he was into some seriously strange stuff. I'm not saying he is. Please don't think that. It would be easier to keep things going though if those higher up were able to pull his strings, based upon things he might not want made public. Of course, we will never know. The government put a lot of store into what he is saying to the exclusion of pretty much everything else.

42 minutes ago, soulalways said:

hmmm... those satanic tats on his hands maybe helped ?,,,and those eyes have that strange look ...dark...the devil says " give me your soul and i,ll give you the world"...food for thought.

The all seeing eye was originally a Christian symbol.

Eye of Providence (ancient-symbols.com) 

When the Founding Fathers used it for the Great Seal in the United States it was understood as such. They were not dark sinister occultists. Unlike the current generation of politicians.

As you know, it is now associated with the Illuminati. If such a group exists. I suspect it is nothing more than a collection of celebrities who have sold their soul for a bit of the spotlight.

All this one eye nonsense is a distraction for public consumption. 

I very much doubt if the true believers cover one eye when they greet each other at the Round Table or Bilderberg.

Having said that, of course the Eye of Providence takes on a very different interpretation today. If George Washington had a similar tattoo on his chest I might be prepared to give him a pass. I am not inclined to do the same for Mr Black Lives matter.

Yeah, the eyes are troubling.

Edited by SoundOfSilence
  • Like 3

Stuck for something to buy your loved one for convid-xmas?

Why not try one of these satanic facemasks. Here are the top 10. Of course it comes with the obligatory threat of fines if you don't!

Thanks the Independent

You really DO sound Independent like...

https://www.independent.co.uk/extras/indybest/best-face-mask-coverings-uk-b1975641.html

Edited by Mr H

14 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Not sure who brought her out of the closest. No going around Ulrika Johnson's house unless your vaxxed. Dam, what am I to do now? My plans out the window

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/17049086/im-fed-up-with-anti-vaxxers-if-youre-not-double-jabbed-youre-banned-from-mine-on-christmas-day-says-ulrika-jonsson/

Straight from the witch's mouth:

"But I’m afraid if you’re quite happy for the rest of us to have the vaccine – which, I might add, we don’t just do for the good of ourselves, we do it to protect others."

Given the vaccines don't prevent transmission I don't see how she feels she is protecting me.

Besides. If you're dumb enough to take a poison clot shot why should be you the one to have freedoms.

They're the ones who should be locked up.

Edited by SoundOfSilence
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Not sure who brought her out of the closest. No going around Ulrika Johnson's house unless your vaxxed. Dam, what am I to do now? My plans out the window

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/17049086/im-fed-up-with-anti-vaxxers-if-youre-not-double-jabbed-youre-banned-from-mine-on-christmas-day-says-ulrika-jonsson/

She'll have to change that rather quickly to double jabbed and boostered....Then double jabbed and double boostered... 

I can't vouch for the overall quality of this website, having only just discovered it however this story appears to be true and is frankly disheartening.

https://thecovidblog.com/2021/11/15/neil-astles-british-inquest-confirms-post-injection-astrazeneca-death-seven-months-later-family-urges-others-to-get-vaccinated/

This man, Neil Astles died as a direct result of the AZ vaccine and in a deeply unpleasant fashion. His family knowing full well why and how he died have urged others "get vaccinated." 

What is going on with people? Have they lost all sensible cognitive functioning?!?!?

Edited by JJ73
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

I can't vouch for the overall quality of this website, having only just discovered it however this story appears to be true and is frankly disheartening.

https://thecovidblog.com/2021/11/15/neil-astles-british-inquest-confirms-post-injection-astrazeneca-death-seven-months-later-family-urges-others-to-get-vaccinated/

This man, Neil Astles died as a direct result of the AZ vaccine and in a deeply unpleasant fashion. His family knowing full well why and how he died have urged others "get vaccinated." 

What is going on with people? Have they lost all sensible cognitive functioning?!?!?

What is interesting about this sorry affair is further down the article is a picture of the repugnant Piers Morgan showing off his booster card which interestingly has written on it next to batch number, "0112"

I seem to remember the Slovenian nurse that revealed that the batches that began 01 were saline for politicians and VIPs which I suppose Morgan is considered to be. 

02 and 03 were the poisonous jabs. 

I think we suspect this anyway but I was surprised Morgan has shown his card with that batch number starting 01 as this would be the proof the Slovenian nurse told us about a few weeks ago.

We could do with seeing the covid  jab batch numbers of other complicit media and government whores to further confirm our suspicions. 

Slowly but surely the elite trip over their own lies. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

What is interesting about this sorry affair is further down the article is a picture of the repugnant Piers Morgan showing off his booster card which interestingly has written on it next to batch number, "0112"

I seem to remember the Slovenian nurse that revealed that the batches that began 01 were saline for politicians and VIPs which I suppose Morgan is considered to be. 

02 and 03 were the poisonous jabs. 

I think we suspect this anyway but I was surprised Morgan has shown his card with that batch number starting 01 as this would be the proof the Slovenian nurse told us about a few weeks ago.

We could do with seeing the covid  jab batch numbers of other complicit media and government whores to further confirm our suspicions. 

Slowly but surely the elite trip over their own lies. 

I totally agree. I always suspected the shills/gatekeepers were given something different. I think GP's are given this as well.  Their families and friends too.

It serves a purpose which is they don''t know anyone who has had side effects so when people come forward and state they have or someone they know has they can say "Well, everyone I know has had them and they are fine." That way they can silence detractors and put them down as loonies/conspiracy theorists.

I agree, Piers Morgan is repugnant. 

• Like 1

And now for something completely different 🤪

Vegan bodybuilder drinks 'semen smoothies' every day to fight Covid-19. 

I'm not sure about the vegan part as she would be killing living organisms in her quest to mitigate the chance of catching the lurgy. She has been featured in the UK dailies so she appears to be an actual person.

https://www.freepressjournal.in/world/this-vegan-bodybuilder-drinks-semen-smoothies-every-day-to-fight-covid-19

Edited by JJ73

9 hours ago, dumbcritic said:

'The study also showed that giving people who had natural immunity a vaccine dose did little to lower rates of infection for them, raising the question of why they should ever be vaccinated.

Finally, the study offered a disturbing signal that vaccination may ultimately interfere with the development of lasting immunity in people who are infected after being vaccinated.'

Damning report for anybody putting their trust in the false science. The more jabs they get, the more vulnerable to suffering greatly when catching the common cold or flu. Their natural immunity has gone (unlike in the healthy unvaccinated) or at the very least heavily compromised. 

Pfizer dominate the Israeli market. It's little wonder that they got to wash their hands of any consequences of a compensatory kind and are desperate for a 75 year D-Notice on their feedback figures.

No doubt if I shared the findings via this link anywhere but here it would be taken down. That last happened when telling people in late summer that there will come a time when being double jabbed only will mean you are unvaccinated. Again, it was Israel that led the way on that point.

That was removed by fact checkers citing misinformation.

7 hours ago, JJ73 said:

What a load of old cobblers. Mind you, the zombies are still fast asleep and will go along with it. I believe now that if the sleepers were told they needed to shower in sheep urine by the bucketful to move on from this, farms all across the land would be inundated with the drenched Covid cultists. 

Absolutely no doubt about it.

Johnson "It is with deep regret that the boosters didn't quite work as efficiently as expected in preventing the spread of Omicron. However, all is not lost. Over to you, Chris"

Whitty "Thank you. Our wonderful scientists are as devastated as you are but they do have some good news. Tireless research coming out of Oxford university has found that Phosphorus from maize rich sheep feed can reverse the harshest effects of SARS-CoV19 in the under 50's by as much as 36% and the over 50's by as much as 41.7%. This Phosphorus is best consumed directly from urine.

This isn't the platform to go into the science of cell structures and a paper is being prepared as I speak but early studies are extremely encouraging. Please do remember that those who are both double vaccinated and have received the first booster still have some level of protection from the absolute worse symptoms of Covid."

The masses would be straight in the car to Wales with their buckets.

5 hours ago, soulalways said:

Out of likes, spot on 👍

7 hours ago, smashstuff said:

this Fulford berk has been writing this sort of shite for years.

It's the kind of material that is manna to the dark side. This will be held up as an example of how refuseniks think.

Perhaps it is done for that very purpose.

16 hours ago, DaleP said:

This technique you are describing has been used in sales. It's a well known technique to offer prospective customers a ridiculous price first so that a 'reduced' version price will be considered acceptable offer.

Absolutely.

Sales, marketing, propaganda and other forms of mind manipulation all adopt some psychological tricks.

The father of modern propaganda, Edward Bernays, was Sigmund Freud's cousin (or some other relation).

So no surprises there.

As if she's going die sometime soon!

Keep Ma'am and carry on! Queen shakes hands with Sultan of Oman in Windsor as she keeps on with her official duties despite rising Omicron cases in UK 

The Queen made a rare public appearance yesterday in order to welcome the Sultan of Oman, Haitham bin Tariq al Said, at Windsor Castle.

image_2021-12-16_081748.png.6eaafe29bfef070dcaa6a865b624bc2a.png

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic