Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

3 hours ago, BossCrow said:

Just found this-

Disclosing Pfizer vaccine data ‘may take until 2096’

https://www.rt.com/usa/542616-fda-years-declassify-pfizer/

The US Food and Drug Administration is cooperating with a Freedom of Information Act request for clinical data associated with Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine, but may require 75 years to do so – even longer than a prior estimate.me.

The FDA has insisted it cannot commit to a faster release of the medical data associated with the approval of the Pfizer-BioNTech coronavirus vaccine, according to a legal brief filed on Tuesday in response to the FOIA request. The agency reiterated that after processing 12,000 pages in about a two-month period, it will only be able to process 500 pages per month going forward. With tens of thousands of additional files up for review, plaintiffs fear the process may drag on two decades longer than the previous 55-year estimate.

Yet they managed to use the same data to declare the clot shot safe and effective in record time.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

If there is a deadly virus going around then why would the politicians gather at unnecessary events and even touch each other.....if there is such an imminent threat of a tsunami of omicron?

A moment of silence for the 800,000 American COVID dead: Pelosi, Schumer and McCarthy gather outside the Capitol to mark the latest COVID milestone as White House warns Omicron 'explosion' is imminent

51801307-10310729-Speaker_of_the_House_N

51803971-10310729-Speaker_of_the_House_N

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10310729/US-COVID-death-toll-hits-800-000-year-vaccine-drive.html

Pelosi earlier this year

https://nypost.com/2021/08/23/pelosi-cos-hypocrisy-unmasked-and-on-full-display/

Vid shows hoards of maskless people at apparent Pelosi DCCC event

2 hours ago, numnuts said:

Surely, this is done covertly in most cases, at least to begin with. Maybe some do willingly engage in more deviant shit on film, after they have already been compromised, to move up the ladder.

No doubt the process is mainly incremental.

Though there are those that just want in immediately.

2 hours ago, numnuts said:

I believe that the PTB wanted William in, as he would have 'willingly', pardon the pun, laid all of the necessary groundwork for the abolition of the monarchy.

I am hearing that the 'Deadly Virus' Philip was the one really pulling the strings.

Charles is totally on the same wavelength.

Philip wanted Charles so apparently Charles took over around the time of Philip's death.

But I guess time will tell.

2 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I am hearing that the 'Deadly Virus' Philip was the one really pulling the strings.

Charles is totally on the same wavelength.

Philip wanted Charles so apparently Charles took over around the time of Philip's death.

But I guess time will tell.

Prince Philip was Greek. He wanted to become a virus when he died. Died April 2021, then the next month all variants of 'interest and concern' became 'Greek' when they were assigned letters. Probably faked his death, he seemed to be planning his own funeral for the best part of a decade.

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

who says the people whose skeletons have been found in europe looked like that?

I think that is Lucy.

Supposedly an ancient hominid. The first to start to walk upright.

But so little was found of her that it is just speculation. I doubt she was an ancestor.

There is no doubt that evolution happened.

However, Darwin's mechanism is barking mad and defies logic. I think Gould recognized one of the limitations with Darwin and came up with punctuated equilibrium.

I believe this to be incorrect too.

38 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Probably faked his death, he seemed to be planning his own funeral for the best part of a decade.

These Reppies live till a good old age, look at the Queen's mum she apparently hasn't died in the last 500 years 😅

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Octovator said:

I will make of that, a big pile of shit and crapulence in which I might wallow.

Any evidence, attribution, or anything other than speculation please.

Doh!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Neanderthals did not exist.

You were created by God like the rest of us poor humans.

If we came from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?

Is this satire? Tell me you are joking. Just in case you are not. We don't come from monkeys. Monkeys and humans have the same ancestor, then we split into our branches. Youcan look this up in two seconds.  Evolution is beautiful and it can be proven, but if you don't understand how it works then any claim you make sounds silly. It's like claiming that cars drive because of some ghost. That's the explanation of someone who hasn't got the foggiest and who has never shown any interest in mechanics.

God made us is the same principle. A ghost made us...really?

Skid Row, Get the Fuck Out

dedicated to Boris....

Your jokes ain't funny
And there's nothin' you say
That I wanna hear
The sound of the door
Slammin' your ass out
Is music to my ears
If I can't beat you then
I'm gonna beat you to a pulp
So can the TV-rays
And take my tonsil glaze
Right down your throat
You're standin' too close
What the fuck's with you?
You ain't my old lady
And you ain't a tattoo
No need to whimper
No need to shout
This party's over
So get the fuck out
Get the fuck out

1 minute ago, Nonononono said:

Is this satire? Tell me you are joking. Just in case you are not. We don't come from monkeys. Monkeys and humans have the same ancestor, then we split into our branches. Youcan look this up in two seconds.  Evolution is beautiful and it can be proven, but if you don't understand how it works then any claim you make sounds silly. It's like claiming that cars drive because of some ghost. That's the explanation of someone who hasn't got the foggiest and who has never shown any interest in mechanics.

God made us is the same principle. A ghost made us...really?

Not satire.

Not joking.

No common ancestor.

Take more than two seconds to research.

"Eviloution" is not beautiful and CANNOT be proven. Seriously, where is your proof? Please supply me with your best peer-reviewed studies. Not Finches, fuckwit.

And if you prefer to be insulting (inferring that people who deny evolution believe in ghosts), get this...

You are an idiot of the first degree.

Deny God at your (and your masters) peril.

• Like 3

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic