Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

And I'm saying they (if they existed at all) are not our ancestors.

The biological species concept

The biological species concept states that species are reproductively isolated entities - that is, they breed within themselves but not with other species. Thus all living Homo sapiens have the potential to breed with each other, but could not successfully interbreed with gorillas or chimpanzees, our closest living relatives.

On this basis, 'species' that interbreed with each other cannot actually be distinct species.

Critics who disagree that H. neanderthalensis and H. sapiens are two separate species can now cite supporting evidence from recent genetic research. This indicates that the two interbred with each other when they met outside Africa about 55,000 years ago. As a result, everyone today whose ancestors lived outside Africa at that time has inherited a small but significant amount of Neanderthal DNA, which makes up about 2% of their genomes.

https://www.nhm.ac.uk/discover/are-neanderthals-same-species-as-us.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Saved said:

You have to speak in code on there. Same with SKY Sports and every other mainstream blub fest that is paying tributes.

Totally agree, "The you know what", "Just a coincidence", "That thing we cant talk about", "Cognitive dissonance", any ideas on using NLP to reverse engineer their programming?

   Only downside is if you interact with someone for 15 to 30 mins once or twice a week, could you have much effect if they sat in front of msm 3 to 5 hours a day?

  I believe so but persistance is key. c

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

 

For footy fans disgusted with the sheep within the fanbase. Skip to 26 mins. I hate football but I must confess I do like Lee gunner on the left and occasionally watch his streams. Some of them are still based. 

 

Skip to 25 mins

Fair play. The other chap is right when he says we 'have to pretend that it's normal' when speaking on a Big Tech platform.

 

Lee is correct (I think) when predicting that this season will be cancelled - followed possibly by the World Cup - if or when these players collapsing keeps on happening. The more time elapses the more players are going to collapse.

 

I think they're terrified of a few dying on the pitch.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

The biological species concept

The biological species concept states that species are reproductively isolated entities - that is, they breed within themselves but not with other species. Thus all living Homo sapiens have the potential to breed with each other, but could not successfully interbreed with gorillas or chimpanzees, our closest living relatives.

On this basis, 'species' that interbreed with each other cannot actually be distinct species.

Critics who disagree that H. neanderthalensis and H. sapiens are two separate species can now cite supporting evidence from recent genetic research. This indicates that the two interbred with each other when they met outside Africa about 55,000 years ago. As a result, everyone today whose ancestors lived outside Africa at that time has inherited a small but significant amount of Neanderthal DNA, which makes up about 2% of their genomes.

https://www.nhm.ac.uk/discover/are-neanderthals-same-species-as-us.html

I fucking love bullshit science.

Where in that whole (concept) piece is there anything but speculation. And don't tell me it's "evidence from recent genetic research" without telling me how.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

I've known a few of 'em.

 

I loves ya, Zig, but I would reckon that "God creating man in his own image" means by his idea, his design of man. Since God does not have a physical body, or "image", if you will.

 

The bigger question is...what the feck does any of this have to do with Covidmania!?!

yes we've gone astray. Better taken elsewhere before Grumpy gets involved.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

...meanwhile, back to the Covidmania...

From Breitbart:

Can’t Make This Up: Vaccine Maker Moderna Pulls Out of J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference Due to COVID-19 Fears

From the article:

Some of the biggest names in biotechnology, including Amgen, Moderna, and Sarepta Therapeutics, have pulled out of the upcoming J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference in San Francisco due to safety and travel concerns related to the Covid-19 pandemic, according to people close to the companies. Additional biopharma companies are weighing whether to do the same.

 

Giving up a spot at J.P. Morgan — and potentially offending the powerful bank — is no small decision, but the prospect of participating in what could become a superspreader event has forced companies into difficult conversations.

 

Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, among the most influential companies in biotech, is “teetering” on pulling out of the conference, a spokesperson said. The company is giving J.P. Morgan until next week to allow for virtual presentations before deciding whether to back out entirely, according to Christine Lindenboom, Alnylam’s head of communications.

 

Vertex Pharmaceuticals is having a similar internal debate, according to a person close to the company.

Moderna has pulled out over the health risks of sending employees to the crowded hallways of J.P. Morgan’s cramped venue, the Westin St. Francis Hotel, according to a person close to the company. Like other biotech firms, Moderna would reconsider presenting at the conference if J.P. Morgan allowed its executives to attend virtually, the person said.

 

Amgen decided to withdraw for the same reason as Moderna, confirmed a source at the company.

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also from Breitbart:

Twitter Rolls Out Massive Update to Its “Covid Misinformation Policy” – Will Now CENSOR Factual Statements and BAN Users Who Claim The Vaccinated Can Spread the Virus

From the article:

Twitter recently completed a large overhaul to its Covid misinformation policy, and unsurprisingly, the list of things you can get banned or censored for was greatly expanded.

 

The updated policy states that the platform will be imposing new authoritarian sanctions on tweets about vaccines, PCR tests, and the overall severity of Covid-19. These sanctions include ramping up the removal and labeling of tweets or even banning the user for sharing the unapproved speech.

 

Several completely factual claims about the virus are now going to be censored or no longer allowed to be shared on the platform, including the simple fact that vaccinated people CAN “spread” Covid-19.

 

Statements like this will be labeled with “corrective information” if they are allowed to be posted at all

14965951_0.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Saved said:

Fair play. The other chap is right when he says we 'have to pretend that it's normal' when speaking on a Big Tech platform.

 

Lee is correct (I think) when predicting that this season will be cancelled - followed possibly by the World Cup - if or when these players collapsing keeps on happening. The more time elapses the more players are going to collapse.

 

I think they're terrified of a few dying on the pitch.

Yes he is spot on. Just to clairify i used to like it until a few years ago not that that is relavent. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And yet again from Breitbart:

Joe Biden Smiles and Walks Away When Asked About His “Responsibility” For Covid Deaths

From the article:

A reporter asked Joe Biden about his responsibility for Covid deaths as he was boarding Marine One en route to Kentucky.

 

“800,000 coronavirus deaths — do you have a statement on your responsibility? And why haven’t you asked China to do more, to be transparent on the origins?” a reporter asked Beijing Biden.

 

Joe Biden smiled and walked away.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Article from Dr Mark J Bailey.

Well worth the five minute read.

 

https://drsambailey.com/2021/12/08/omicron-and-virologys-alchemy/

Good post/link. In particular, the last paragraph:

 

The “vaccines” offer no solutions unless the goal is human experimentation with genetic vectors and transfers of wealth and control to globalist affiliated organisations.  Virology in its current iteration has resorted to alchemic thinking and should be shelved unless it can demonstrate a return to the scientific method.  If not, expect another “variant” and more fictional narratives to make an appearance in your news feed some time soon.  The safest way to protect yourself from Omicron is to ignore it altogether, along with the medical tyranny that promotes such illusions.  Like everything COVID-19, Omicron’s capacity to cause disease is limited by its ability to infect the minds of the susceptible with a fear-based narrative.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If there is a deadly virus going around then why would the politicians gather at unnecessary events and even touch each other.....if there is such an imminent threat of a tsunami of omicron?

A moment of silence for the 800,000 American COVID dead: Pelosi, Schumer and McCarthy gather outside the Capitol to mark the latest COVID milestone as White House warns Omicron 'explosion' is imminent

 

51801307-10310729-Speaker_of_the_House_N

 

51803971-10310729-Speaker_of_the_House_N

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10310729/US-COVID-death-toll-hits-800-000-year-vaccine-drive.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

If there is a deadly virus going around then why would the politicians gather at unnecessary events and even touch each other.....if there is such an imminent threat of a tsunami of omicron?

A moment of silence for the 800,000 American COVID dead: Pelosi, Schumer and McCarthy gather outside the Capitol to mark the latest COVID milestone as White House warns Omicron 'explosion' is imminent

 

51801307-10310729-Speaker_of_the_House_N

 

51803971-10310729-Speaker_of_the_House_N

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10310729/US-COVID-death-toll-hits-800-000-year-vaccine-drive.html

Ready Brek ads ain't what they used to be.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

If there is a deadly virus going around then why would the politicians gather at unnecessary events and even touch each other.....if there is such an imminent threat of a tsunami of omicron?

A moment of silence for the 800,000 American COVID dead: Pelosi, Schumer and McCarthy gather outside the Capitol to mark the latest COVID milestone as White House warns Omicron 'explosion' is imminent

 

51801307-10310729-Speaker_of_the_House_N

 

51803971-10310729-Speaker_of_the_House_N

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10310729/US-COVID-death-toll-hits-800-000-year-vaccine-drive.html

See, they really do care about us. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

JABBED

 

with the 'safe and effective' death shot

Healthy mother-of-three, 43, died from blood clots in ‘rare complication’ after she had AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine, coroner finds

  • Tanya Smith, 43, from Plymouth, died weeks after receiving the AstraZeneca jab 
  • The mother-of-three formed multiple blood clots and died in hospital on April 3
  • Coroner described blood clots as 'rare complication' of the coronavirus vaccine
  • 'On balance... this is a very rare complication of this particular kind of treatment'

By Stewart Carr For Mailonline

Published: 18:46 GMT, 15 December 2021 | Updated: 19:08 GMT, 15 December 2021

A mother-of three died of multiple blood clots weeks after having a Covid-19 vaccine, an inquest has found.

Tanya Smith, 43, received the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine on March 21 this year at the Plymouth Argyle vaccination clinic.

The childminder from Plymouth then began suffering from severe stomach pains in the days after getting the jab, Plymouth Coroner's Court was told on Wednesday.

She was later admitted into Derriford Hospital and died on April 3 in the Penrose intensive care unit (ICU). 

At Ms Smith's inquest today, senior coroner Ian Arrow said the blood clots were a 'very rare complication' of the coronavirus vaccine.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10313969/Healthy-mother-three-43-died-rare-blood-clots-AstraZeneca-jab.html

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...