Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

9 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I don't know a whole lot about UK politics. So I can't really comment. Other than to provide an analogy.

Many years ago, before the music industry sold out to Satanism, Motley Crue made a video to promote the song 'Girls, Girls, Girls'. The video was quite raunchy and unlikely to get past the censors.

So what they did was to make an even raunchier video and submit that. Of course the censors immediately rejected it. So the band said, well we have this alternative. The version they originally wanted to get passed.

The censors replied "Oh, that one's fine."

This technique you are describing has been used in sales. It's a well known technique to offer prospective customers a ridiculous price first so that a 'reduced' version price will be considered acceptable offer.

So when someone drops at the bus stop, nothing to do with the vaxx, just coincidence.

The 15-minute observation period after administering Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines has been temporarily suspended in England, the UK government said on Tuesday.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/england-waives-15-minute-observation-period-after-vaccination-to-accelerate-booster-rollout_4151669.html

12 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I'm more than a little bit suspicious. Based on the following I would call this a scam.

Anyone can file one of these. And the ICC has to respond.

The website of the purported law firm shows only that page. No other clients or nothing about the firm etc.

There is no reference to her being regulated by the law society or bar standards board.

She is not a solicitor in the law society Search Results - The Law Society

The Bar Standards Board provides one Hannah Rose Gomersall. She practices family law. Barrister Details - Miss Hannah Rose Gomersall (barstandardsboard.org.uk)

The face book link goes to a different Hannah Rose. Or at least a less professional blonde version.

1833907334_HannahRose.JPG.1574c4b72eed3d4eed72d9fa11048ce4.JPG

Be very wary if you are thinking of donating.

The blond and the one in the video are the same person.

Agree on suspicion. Not registered with the law society?

The barrister you mentioned is a different one. Checked the photo.

13 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

And Boris passes the hysteria onto the braindead sheep via the fucking MSM.

Same trick as april 2020, Gov announces Coronavirus >> Tells everyone to remain calm and not over react >> Media Frenzy immediately ensues!

Media - Words and pictures - and the world goes fucking mental.

Give me strength!

27 minutes ago, campanar said:

So when someone drops at the bus stop, nothing to do with the vaxx, just coincidence.

The 15-minute observation period after administering Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines has been temporarily suspended in England, the UK government said on Tuesday.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/england-waives-15-minute-observation-period-after-vaccination-to-accelerate-booster-rollout_4151669.html

They need to administer 1 mil a day. Can't have people hanging around.

They will soon be bringing a mobile conveyor belt for people to sit on.

Just wait, Boss is hitting his photoshop as I type this....😂

1 hour ago, Maddmoo said:

Cunt deserves his heart popping after promoting the clot shot to 12 year olds. 

1608DC6C-8D45-4A0E-AD80-73D5ED7AAD1B.jpeg

These sort of comments (by critical thinkers) are now making their way into YouTube comments sections on Aguero videos. That wasn't the case at first as the football fans had their say and eulogized over their hero - even Man United fans were gushing.

That's now changing as non football obsessed people have their say.

60,000 cases in the UK yesterday, 78,000 today. 🤣

How many are jabbed in the UK?? 85%?? How the hell can they not look at those figures and finally admit that the jabs are not working?? 

These covidians must have a 'hand on heart moment' and start to realise that it's not going well for them and it's got fuck all to do with the unjabbed. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dazzer said:

How many are jabbed in the UK?? 85%?? How the hell can they not look at those figures and finally admit that the jabs are not working?? 

It has gone too far for them to turn back. The jabbers are firmly wedded to administering the poison, and the jabbed are suffering from cognitive dissonance and will keep on to what ever end, blindly taking shots. It's a grand delusion that those of us outside can see all to well but to them, we are an implacable enemy. Figures mean nothing to them. They are like golem.

• Like 3

BoJo's melodramatic announcement in March 2020:

It is going to spread further and I must level with you, I must level with the British public: many more families are going to lose loved ones before their time.”

Nearly 2 years later and the average age of those dying with, not from, is still over 80. Obviously, he's never been challenged for that scandalous comment. Wonder what further garbage awaits at 5pm.

• Like 2

Have they officially stopped calling it a vaccination now? surely when you need continuous hits or doses it can't be considered a vaccination? even when they stick in a needle instead of make a pill. It then becomes a continuously required intravenous drug that gives "continuous protection". Do I want an intravenous drug or medicine continuously for my continuous protection, no. 

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic