Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

I'm more than a little bit suspicious. Based on the following I would call this a scam.

Anyone can file one of these. And the ICC has to respond.

The website of the purported law firm shows only that page. No other clients or nothing about the firm etc.

There is no reference to her being regulated by the law society or bar standards board.

She is not a solicitor in the law society Search Results - The Law Society

The Bar Standards Board provides one Hannah Rose Gomersall. She practices family law. Barrister Details - Miss Hannah Rose Gomersall (barstandardsboard.org.uk)

The face book link goes to a different Hannah Rose. Or at least a less professional blonde version.

1833907334_HannahRose.JPG.1574c4b72eed3d4eed72d9fa11048ce4.JPG

Be very wary if you are thinking of donating.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

The journalist you describe could be any of them. 

That's very true.

Anderson Cooper is CIA. He also comes from the Vanderbilt family and is one of the richest people in the world.

Yes, I have heard this. I can remember when he had some guest on who was accused of working from a script and live on air you see the person start reading something off screen. They are just flagrantly trolling us.  There was some rumour as well of a torture room in the Vanderbilt residence and occult imagery in some of the pictures of Anderson as a child, I think alongside a sibling and his mother.

It's also interesting how all the mainstream media will adopt the identical jargon when covering a story.

I remember watching a video which showed all the 'different' news shows just spouting the exact same lines, they are definitely all working from the same scripts.

Naturally it is by design and it is to program the public. Propaganda is most effective if the message is short and easily repeated.

I agree and the vast majority of the public can't even see it at all. A lot of the false flags have been so obvious that it's unreal.

Edited by JJ73

7 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

It was actually near his flat not country house, I was wrong. But 2 were found nearby apparently.

And another I think was found on the grounds of a hospital in Leeds Savile frequented.

Two of the Ripper's victims were found near Savile's home in Leeds, and Sutcliffe even named Savile in police interviews.article-2229786-15EA9F41000005DC-214_634x445.jpg.418f2980c6372073b999095e6c7c38d6.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2229786/Jimmy-Savile-Yorkshire-Ripper-Cast-DJs-teeth-check-bites-left-Peter-Sutcliffes-victims.html

can't find the Thom Sheridan vid now, it may have been removed from YT.

Out of likes.

They really went out of their way to cover up for Savile.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I suspect Plan C is really Plan A all along.

Government has been carrying out Plan D on an unsuspecting public for centuries.

Nigel Farage was saying last night that in a way he felt hopeful about what happened in Parliament with regards to the vote because it showed that 1/4 of conservatives rebelled and it's 'only' Plan B. Plan C could see even more people fall away. Jeremy Corbyn I saw voted against the government too. Rubbish leader but at least has some merit after all. The thing is, Boris doesn't have to worry because Starmer and by extension Labour, will now prop up the government.  What I found bizarre was the fact that the credible opposition against the government was to be found within the ranks of government and that the supposed 'real' opposition was voting in line with government. That's craziness.

17 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I'm more than a little bit suspicious. Based on the following I would call this a scam.

Anyone can file one of these. And the ICC has to respond.

The website of the purported law firm shows only that page. No other clients or nothing about the firm etc.

There is no reference to her being regulated by the law society or bar standards board.

She is not a solicitor in the law society Search Results - The Law Society

The Bar Standards Board provides one Hannah Rose Gomersall. She practices family law. Barrister Details - Miss Hannah Rose Gomersall (barstandardsboard.org.uk)

The face book link goes to a different Hannah Rose. Or at least a less professional blonde version.

1833907334_HannahRose.JPG.1574c4b72eed3d4eed72d9fa11048ce4.JPG

Be very wary if you are thinking of donating.

Thanks, also out of likes. Agreed, this does seem quite amateurish and most likely a scam. I don't really hold out much hope for ICC to step in anyway, whoever asks them to. I know others have tried already without success.

6 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Thanks, also out of likes. Agreed, this does seem quite amateurish and most likely a scam. I don't really hold out much hope for ICC to step in anyway, whoever asks them to. I know others have tried already without success.

Possibly because the ICC have been 'bought' too ?

Recent email from richplanet.net mailing list https://www.richplanet.net/-
IMPORTANT NOTICE, DECEMBER 2021

Email sent to Gerald Jones MP, 13.12.2021

Dear Gerald Jones (MP),

I have done a great deal of research into the injection programme and the possible true reason for it.

It is clear that the injections do not do what the makers claim, ie protect people from some imaginary virus.

Many scientists have now examined the contents of the vaccines under powerful electron microscopes, and studies conclude that Graphene Oxide (or Hydroxide) is present within the vaccines. Graphene Oxide is a man made nano material and is toxic to the human body. It is undoubtedly one of the main reasons for the 1.3 million UK adverse reactions. You can find details of the adverse vaccine reactions from the governments own data here ...

https://yellowcard.ukcolumn.org/yellow-card-reports

Mutliple studies have shown that the vaccines contain nano technology (of which graphene oxide is a building block) including damning evidence of self-assembling wireless nanosensor networks using graphene quantum dots, nanorouters and nanoantennas. These findings have recently been published by Dr. Pablo Campra who found nano materials in 4 different makes of COVID Vaccines.

Details of his study can be found here ...

https://everydayconcerned.net/2021/12/01/damning-evidence-of-self-assembling-wireless-nanosensor-networks-using-graphene-quantum-dots-nanorouters-nanoantennas-found-by-dr-pablo-campra-in-4-covid-vaccines-revealed-by-researcher-mik-anderso/

I am sending this email to formally inform you that evidence from respected scientists shows that the injections are implanting innocent people, against their wishes, with nano communication type technology, effectively installing some kind of system into their bodies. The components of this system are demonstrably toxic and are what has caused the reactions and deaths people have so far suffered with and continue to suffer with.

I am making a formal request to you as my parliamentary representive to express my concerns to the UK government, to the police and to the UK parliament, and to highlight to them all the findings of Dr. Pablo Campra and researcher Mik Anderson set out in the link above. The only sensible action from now is to halt the vaccination programme and demand a criminal investigation and prosecution into those who have been inovled in this most heinous crime against humanity.

What is happening now in the UK (and the world) makes past genocide and hollocausts throughout history look like childrens parties. Now that you have been informed and shown the evidence, if you fail to act on this request, you would be party to the ongoing genocide, and would hopefully end up in prison.

You'll understand now why asking me to wear a mask, carry a covid pass or lock myself in my house are the most insulting ridiculous things you could expect anyone to do. Do not insult our intelligence by supporting ANY of these types of measures - millions of people now KNOW it is a global scam.

Were you elected to seek truth and represent and protect your constituents ?

Or were you elected to role over and play your part in the rape and genocide of your fellow humans ?

Please take action, please see what is going on. You have been monumentally duped. My words are not conspiracy theories, what I am setting out is backed by solid scientifically published evidence.

Act now.

Richard D. Hall

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, BossCrow said:
Recent email from richplanet.net mailing list https://www.richplanet.net/-
IMPORTANT NOTICE, DECEMBER 2021

Email sent to Gerald Jones MP, 13.12.2021

Dear Gerald Jones (MP),

I have done a great deal of research into the injection programme and the possible true reason for it.

It is clear that the injections do not do what the makers claim, ie protect people from some imaginary virus.

Many scientists have now examined the contents of the vaccines under powerful electron microscopes, and studies conclude that Graphene Oxide (or Hydroxide) is present within the vaccines. Graphene Oxide is a man made nano material and is toxic to the human body. It is undoubtedly one of the main reasons for the 1.3 million UK adverse reactions. You can find details of the adverse vaccine reactions from the governments own data here ...

https://yellowcard.ukcolumn.org/yellow-card-reports

Mutliple studies have shown that the vaccines contain nano technology (of which graphene oxide is a building block) including damning evidence of self-assembling wireless nanosensor networks using graphene quantum dots, nanorouters and nanoantennas. These findings have recently been published by Dr. Pablo Campra who found nano materials in 4 different makes of COVID Vaccines.

Details of his study can be found here ...

https://everydayconcerned.net/2021/12/01/damning-evidence-of-self-assembling-wireless-nanosensor-networks-using-graphene-quantum-dots-nanorouters-nanoantennas-found-by-dr-pablo-campra-in-4-covid-vaccines-revealed-by-researcher-mik-anderso/

I am sending this email to formally inform you that evidence from respected scientists shows that the injections are implanting innocent people, against their wishes, with nano communication type technology, effectively installing some kind of system into their bodies. The components of this system are demonstrably toxic and are what has caused the reactions and deaths people have so far suffered with and continue to suffer with.

I am making a formal request to you as my parliamentary representive to express my concerns to the UK government, to the police and to the UK parliament, and to highlight to them all the findings of Dr. Pablo Campra and researcher Mik Anderson set out in the link above. The only sensible action from now is to halt the vaccination programme and demand a criminal investigation and prosecution into those who have been inovled in this most heinous crime against humanity.

What is happening now in the UK (and the world) makes past genocide and hollocausts throughout history look like childrens parties. Now that you have been informed and shown the evidence, if you fail to act on this request, you would be party to the ongoing genocide, and would hopefully end up in prison.

You'll understand now why asking me to wear a mask, carry a covid pass or lock myself in my house are the most insulting ridiculous things you could expect anyone to do. Do not insult our intelligence by supporting ANY of these types of measures - millions of people now KNOW it is a global scam.

Were you elected to seek truth and represent and protect your constituents ?

Or were you elected to role over and play your part in the rape and genocide of your fellow humans ?

Please take action, please see what is going on. You have been monumentally duped. My words are not conspiracy theories, what I am setting out is backed by solid scientifically published evidence.

Act now.

Richard D. Hall

Made me laugh, Richard has a way with words. Fair play to him for trying to do something about this, but I can’t imagine he will get a positive response 

2 hours ago, JJ73 said:

Nigel Farage was saying last night that in a way he felt hopeful about what happened in Parliament with regards to the vote because it showed that 1/4 of conservatives rebelled and it's 'only' Plan B. Plan C could see even more people fall away. Jeremy Corbyn I saw voted against the government too. Rubbish leader but at least has some merit after all. The thing is, Boris doesn't have to worry because Starmer and by extension Labour, will now prop up the government.  What I found bizarre was the fact that the credible opposition against the government was to be found within the ranks of government and that the supposed 'real' opposition was voting in line with government. That's craziness.

I don't know a whole lot about UK politics. So I can't really comment. Other than to provide an analogy.

Many years ago, before the music industry sold out to Satanism, Motley Crue made a video to promote the song 'Girls, Girls, Girls'. The video was quite raunchy and unlikely to get past the censors.

So what they did was to make an even raunchier video and submit that. Of course the censors immediately rejected it. So the band said, well we have this alternative. The version they originally wanted to get passed.

The censors replied "Oh, that one's fine."

1 hour ago, BossCrow said:

Dear Gerald Jones (MP),

It is clear that the injections do not do what the makers claim,

they have tablets available now and pretty soon it will be the home deliverable patch then the luciferase /biochip tattoo

tests and injectables are soooooo Old World Order

wifi bio-monitoring bots and tats are the New Age tech

7 hours ago, Human10 said:

No it won't. In 2 masks, booster they prey for another lockdown. Moronic variant attacks again... 

I think that those who have invested everything, even their own bodies and those of their children, would LOVE another lockdown. 

It would make them MORE secure in the lie. The mind of an insecure normie:

'Without regular lockdowns the 'pandemic', regardless of variants,  must surely be on the way out if not already gone. They locked down when it was at its height and millions across the world were dropping dead - so WHY are they not locking down now? 

Sure, we've nearly all been vaccinated and boosters are doing the rounds everywhere but if Omicron is as huge a worry and as virulent as they say then boosters, masks and social distancing won't be enough to save us. We MUST lock down.

It worked before, saving many millions more lives than actually died, so why won't it work now?!

Or are the nutters correct in saying it's just a bad cold that's continually rebranded? 

Only a lockdown will convince me that this is serious.'

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, JJ73 said:

I agree and the vast majority of the public can't even see it at all. A lot of the false flags have been so obvious that it's unreal.

I know.

I just shake my head at the sheer cognitive dissonance on display. But they are effectively hypnotized. They're gone.

As a lot of other posters, and no doubt you, have experienced, no matter what the evidence they have a remarkable ability to just ignore it and act as if nothing has happened.

I have had a number of conversations when I have presented superior evidence and I can literally see the barrier come down. You can see it in their eyes. The mind has switched off and refuses to consider anything. It's hard to describe the look. But you know it when you see it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Saved said:

I think that those who have invested everything, even their own bodies and those of their children, would LOVE another lockdown. 

It would make them MORE secure in the lie. The mind of an insecure normie:

'Without regular lockdowns the 'pandemic', regardless of variants,  must surely be on the way out if not already gone. They locked down when it was at its height and millions across the world were dropping dead - so WHY are they not locking down now? 

Sure, we've nearly all been vaccinated and boosters are doing the rounds everywhere but if Omicron is as huge a worry and as virulent as they say then boosters, masks and social distancing won't be enough to save us. We MUST lock down.

It worked before, saving many millions more lives than actually died, so why won't it work now?!

Or are the nutters correct in saying it's just a bad cold that's continually rebranded? 

Only a lockdown will convince me that this is serious.'

I think the difficulty having another lockdown is that there will be no contact between the sane and the vaxxed. Therefore there will be no one to blame when the vaxxed continue to get Kung Flu and die from myocarditis. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

I'd love to drag him out of Number 10  by the scruff off his neck, and make him confess to the British people what a liar he is.

you sound suprised that Bojo is a big manager for the Cult.

they are all brainless, selfless, soulless puppets of the Cult. Years ago they immersed themselves in corporate roles and forgot themselves. They became what they acted as , corporate robots, functioning for the pleasure of a fiction.

they promote the role play to everyone and sadly, looking around, most people are playing the game in 2D LAND

they are all playing their part

Edited by zArk

53 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Many years ago, before the music industry sold out to Satanism, Motley Crue made a video to promote the song 'Girls, Girls, Girls'. The video was quite raunchy and unlikely to get past the censors.

So what they did was to make an even raunchier video and submit that. Of course the censors immediately rejected it. So the band said, well we have this alternative. The version they originally wanted to get passed.

The censors replied "Oh, that one's fine."

That's a great analogy. Yes, that makes perfect sense of the current situation.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

You can see it in their eyes. The mind has switched off and refuses to consider anything. It's hard to describe the look. But you know it when you see it.

Yes, I know that look only too well and I shudder when I see it. One day when this has rolled out everywhere and I don't mean the vaccines, I mean the full measures and they finally do open their eyes, they will realise there's only them left and they are going to go the same way.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic