Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

8 minutes ago, Longtermlurker said:

Food shortages, power cuts, people dropping like flies from vaccine side effects or "covid" as the cult call it

Any other things we have to look forward too?

Climate change?

Surely that's gotta be all?

They are not preparing society for nothing.

Something very serious is coming. This is not a game.

These lockdowns are preparing people everywhere for what is coming, and they are not doing this for something little.

They think the public had become too soft to handle what ever they have planned, so they have to prepare the world for it.

Like i said, lots of people are going to regret they ever had kids, in the years ahead.

Edited by andy1033

37 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I think the best thing to happen now would be a lockdown. Think it might send people over the edge. Realistcally we cant reach the true believers in covid but those normies that meant well but swallowed the propaganda i think it would "wake them"

Yeah lockdown so that all the believers would be at home wearing double masks while we get busy on the street as usual.

May be they think something is a miss.... may be. We could shout 'We don't OBEY, We don't consent' lol

11 minutes ago, andy1033 said:

These lockdowns are preparing people everywhere for what is coming, and they are not doing this for something little.

They think the public had become too soft to handle what ever they have planned, so they have to prepare the world for it.

Like i said, lots of people are going to regret they ever had kids, in the years ahead.

We need to keep a flexible mind.

At this point if my neighbours turned into flesh eating zombies I wouldn't be completely surprised.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

If this is only just 'really starting' I know my body won't hold out. 

I'm done Andy, to be honest.

I have an enlarged heart and I'm struggling with it but can't see a GP as they don't do face-to-face appointments anymore and I don't want to ring the NHS number because they might insist I go into hospital and then I'm jabbed and done for, as I have had a pulmonary embolism. You would think I was medically exempt however I'm not. Too much money to be made from the jabs.

My time is not long now I don't think, not with the wall-to-wall stress. I need to start thinking about my own bodily autonomy and my rights pertaining to that. I won't say any more than that but I'm not scared. I don't feel I have much quality of life left. 

5 minutes ago, Mazthehobo said:

Listen bud, not so long ago I had an enlarged heart. I couldn’t move without crawling and leaving a sweat trail like a slug. I had memory issues. Tunnel vision. Hallucinations. Heart rate and blood pressure were rocketing.

And then I began to climb trees and just lie on a top branch like a lazy lion listening to the bird songs. And I relaxed. And before long I ditched all my friends and the drama that came with it. And all I concentrated on was my family and my peace. And now, instead of being highly strung and ready to snap, I just look at things and smile. Bring it on. Faith and belief is all you need. Anything else is a distraction. And I hope I haven’t come across as patronising. But don’t imagine yourself as being part of this chaos. 

Hmmmm...

I had 'viral' myocarditis years ago and ended up with an enlarged heart. The correct term is dilated cardiomyopathy (DCM). There's something fishy about both of your posts. You don't get high blood pressure from DCM, instead you get low blood pressure as one or more chambers have increased in size thus giving greater volume. Also, laying, or lie (?), on a tree would not do much use for DCM.

I've had two ops, MRI, echocardiogram, bloods, GP visits, and even taken part in a clinical study since March '20. All unmasked. There's a veritable amount of bollocks being spoken in your two posts.

19 minutes ago, Mazthehobo said:

Listen bud, not so long ago I had an enlarged heart. I couldn’t move without crawling and leaving a sweat trail like a slug. I had memory issues. Tunnel vision. Hallucinations. Heart rate and blood pressure were rocketing.

And then I began to climb trees and just lie on a top branch like a lazy lion listening to the bird songs. And I relaxed. And before long I ditched all my friends and the drama that came with it. And all I concentrated on was my family and my peace. And now, instead of being highly strung and ready to snap, I just look at things and smile. Bring it on. Faith and belief is all you need. Anything else is a distraction. And I hope I haven’t come across as patronising. But don’t imagine yourself as being part of this chaos. 

I needed this. Thank you. You haven't come across as patronising at all. Yes, I sweat all the time too and go red for no reason. I'm getting the hallucinations too. I feel I have failed in my duty to wake people up. No one I have come into contact with has awoken to any degree at all. My mother had a brief moment this evening where she saw and felt the full horror of what is occurring. She is back to watching TV and laughing at the shite on the box.

26 minutes ago, wingwang said:

Hmmmm...

I had 'viral' myocarditis years ago and ended up with an enlarged heart. The correct term is dilated cardiomyopathy (DCM). There's something fishy about both of your posts. You don't get high blood pressure from DCM, instead you get low blood pressure as one or more chambers have increased in size thus giving greater volume. Also, laying, or lie (?), on a tree would not do much use for DCM.

I've had two ops, MRI, echocardiogram, bloods, GP visits, and even taken part in a clinical study since March '20. All unmasked. There's a veritable amount of bollocks being spoken in your two posts.

I had Lyme disease. It caused all kinds of issues with my heart. And I’m not saying lying in a tree cured my body, but it did cure my mind. It took years for me to get energy back. 

1 hour ago, andy1033 said:

Can you please enlighten this forum on where your getting your intel from. Can you tell whats coming other than a GSM. Or are you just a doom monger?

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

I'm out of Likes but yes, I agree.

It's all made up well in advance. It's just the common cold. Pathetic really.

You just write book wait for name and publish... You can expect it will be some Greek letter ;D

Edited by Human10
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Looney tune said:

Don't anyone for one minute think that these dicks that voted against the p minister today are init for you, there controlled opposition to pick up the pieces if there current plan goes wrong. All were happy to state covid is real, but just restrictions were to much. If it goes wrong for the power that bees they will be the ones people flock to, don't buy it, they are just as compromised as anyone else in that cest pit and will carry on the agenda for there masters.

Yes I agree but also that is a good sign that they are preparing for this evil agenda of theirs to go wrong. 

I was at a get together tonight amongst 7 other critical minds half of those working for the NHS and more and more people are questioning the bullshit finally so do not be surprised that even more slippery snake like politicians all over the world will take this sligh duplicitous stance in a desperate bid to save their backsides. 

1 hour ago, JJ73 said:

If this is only just 'really starting' I know my body won't hold out. 

I'm done Andy, to be honest.

I have an enlarged heart and I'm struggling with it but can't see a GP as they don't do face-to-face appointments anymore and I don't want to ring the NHS number because they might insist I go into hospital and then I'm jabbed and done for, as I have had a pulmonary embolism. You would think I was medically exempt however I'm not. Too much money to be made from the jabs.

My time is not long now I don't think, not with the wall-to-wall stress. I need to start thinking about my own bodily autonomy and my rights pertaining to that. I won't say any more than that but I'm not scared. I don't feel I have much quality of life left. 

I don't know your situation. I don't know you personally but I can imagine, from what you've written, that you're facing what seems to be very dark times. I don't know what your beliefs are, what your background is, or even how old you are. But I'm going to post a poem written in 1921 by a man called Edward Guest. If it helps, good, but I don't think you'll lose anything by giving it the once over.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
And the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.

Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns.
And many a failure turns about
When he might have won had he stuck it out.
Don't give up though the pace seems slow,
You may succeed with another blow.

Often the goal is nearer than it seems
To a faint and faltering man.
Often the struggler has given up

When he might have captured the victor's cup,
And he learned too late when the night slipped down,
How close he was to the golden crown.

Success is failure turned inside out,
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are.
It may be near when it seems afar.
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit.
It's when things seem worst that
You mustn't quit.

Don't Quit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

Yes I agree but also that is a good sign that they are preparing for this evil agenda of theirs to go wrong. 

I was at a get together tonight amongst 7 other critical minds half of those working for the NHS and more and more people are questioning the bullshit finally so do not be surprised that even more slippery snake like politicians all over the world will take this sligh duplicitous stance in a desperate bid to save their backsides. 

Agree with that, at my local in scotland no one was pleased with sturgeon over her speech, and were saying that it's time to move on from this. Not sure if it's awakening or boredom of it all but there is definately a change. The same people were all up for being jabbed some even the booster but today there was a marked difference in them

• Like 1

A ray of hope....

Austrians should use this piece of news to get out of jail. :(

Japan Places Myocarditis Warning on 'Vaccines' - Requires Informed Consent

Japan announces that public and private sectors can not discriminate against those who refuse the experimental mRNA gene therapy injections.

https://rairfoundation.com/alert-japan-places-myocarditis-warning-on-vaccines-requires-informed-consent/

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I don't know your situation. I don't know you personally but I can imagine, from what you've written, that you're facing what seems to be very dark times. I don't know what your beliefs are, what your background is, or even how old you are. But I'm going to post a poem written in 1921 by a man called Edward Guest. If it helps, good, but I don't think you'll lose anything by giving it the once over.

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
And the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.

Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns.
And many a failure turns about
When he might have won had he stuck it out.
Don't give up though the pace seems slow,
You may succeed with another blow.

Often the goal is nearer than it seems
To a faint and faltering man.
Often the struggler has given up

When he might have captured the victor's cup,
And he learned too late when the night slipped down,
How close he was to the golden crown.

Success is failure turned inside out,
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are.
It may be near when it seems afar.
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit.
It's when things seem worst that
You mustn't quit.

Don't Quit.

That made me cry. Thank you.

On 12/13/2021 at 7:25 PM, Rolandson said:

It's every three months. The puppets said so. They madera mistake than. It's is never going to happen anyway

Austrians Beg For Help: 'Unvaccinated' to Face 1 Year in Prison (Video)

"In addition, the government can ticket the same individuals several times a day."

https://rairfoundation.com/austrians-beg-for-help-unvaccinated-to-face-1-year-in-prison-video/

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic