Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, Saved said:

They believe the original lie that there's a deadly pandemic and so fear stalks their every decision. 

 

Seems wrong that fear of a pandemic drives their panic to take an untested 'vaccine,' yet fear of the untested vaccines themselves is discarded as a reason for the rest of us to panic.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Three months huh?

 

Interesting timing.

 

Coinciding nicely with the introduction of essential new booster shots.

 

Or maybe there will be an exciting new variant every three months.

Booster every three months. I said this already in February. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

https://thepostmillennial.com/atlantic-frum-hospital-quietly-unvaccined-last

 

Atlantic writer David Frum calls for hospitals to 'quietly' 'serve the unvaccinated last'

The Atlantic's David Frum issued a tweet in which he claimed that one Covid prevention/punitive measure is to "Let hospitals quietly triage emergency care to serve the unvaccinated last."

 

which would lead to more unjabbed people dying in A&E so that they can then massage the figures and claim that more unjabbed are dying then there would otherwise be

 

These people are sick

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

There are a lot of saline doses being administered.

 

Maybe they got lucky.

'My' football club is 100% boosted, let alone jabbed. I don't see them all (if any) having had the same batch number that correlates to heart related deaths. Could you imagine how on top it would look if eleven outfield players all dropped to the floor at Brighton tomorrow night?!

 

Manager Bruno Lage: Lage said that masks are worn during all meetings and everyone is fully vaccinated, adding "we are lucky guys in football. We have testing two or three times per week."

 

I've long since seen football for what it is but this is sickening. Wolves are held up by the government as a shining light leading the way for the nation to follow.

 

I hope we soon go down and the CCP (owners of Wolves by proxy of Fosun International) turn the club into a laughing stock.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, SimonTV said:

 

Yea, trying to tell people the mRNA is harmful is one thing, trying to tell people the virus doesn't exist is a whole different story and one 99.9% of people are either too far deep in to or it is just too much to accept. 

 

If you base your whole career on viruses existing... I can see how they don't even consider it as a possibility. 

 

Reminds me of 9/11 where there was different groups. Some said just stick to the controlled demolition, while others say it was no planes and some even go further and claim all the media was fake animation and they faked victims and so on. It is just one level after another and some people never even get to accepting level 1. 

Agree -  lots of division, similarly with CAGW - warmists, luke warmists & realists.

Same old crap, day in day out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

https://thepostmillennial.com/atlantic-frum-hospital-quietly-unvaccined-last

 

Atlantic writer David Frum calls for hospitals to 'quietly' 'serve the unvaccinated last'

The Atlantic's David Frum issued a tweet in which he claimed that one Covid prevention/punitive measure is to "Let hospitals quietly triage emergency care to serve the unvaccinated last."

From Wiki: 'Frum formerly served on the board of directors of the Republican Jewish Coalition.'

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Saved said:

'My' football club is 100% boosted, let alone jabbed. I don't see them all (if any) having had the same batch number that correlates to heart related deaths. Could you imagine how on top it would look if eleven outfield players all dropped to the floor at Brighton tomorrow night?!

 

Manager Bruno Lage: Lage said that masks are worn during all meetings and everyone is fully vaccinated, adding "we are lucky guys in football. We have testing two or three times per week."

 

I've long since seen football for what it is but this is sickening. Wolves are held up by the government as a shining light leading the way for the nation to follow.

 

I hope we soon go down and the CCP (owners of Wolves by proxy of Fosun International) turn the club into a laughing stock.

 

 

The most I am aware of so far is two in the same match.

 

Germany: 2 Footballers Collapse 'Suddenly & Unexpectedly' During Same Match - News Punch 

 

It really is like something out of Monty Python.

 

Yet most people still can't notice anything out of the ordinary.

 

So I doubt even if all eleven (and the substitutes) collapsed simultaneously it would give rise to concern.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Saved said:

'My' football club is 100% boosted, let alone jabbed. I don't see them all (if any) having had the same batch number that correlates to heart related deaths. Could you imagine how on top it would look if eleven outfield players all dropped to the floor at Brighton tomorrow night?!

 

Manager Bruno Lage: Lage said that masks are worn during all meetings and everyone is fully vaccinated, adding "we are lucky guys in football. We have testing two or three times per week."

 

I've long since seen football for what it is but this is sickening. Wolves are held up by the government as a shining light leading the way for the nation to follow.

 

I hope we soon go down and the CCP (owners of Wolves by proxy of Fosun International) turn the club into a laughing stock.

 

 

I expect this will be my last year as a season ticket holder at Everton. I've been going since I was a little boy, but I can't stomach it any longer.

 

I don't think it would be too difficult to get around the vaccine passport with a screen shot of somebody else's app, but they're such shameless political prostitutes now, I feel embarrassed being there half the time.

 

Tying their rainbow laces while kneeling for George Floyd, and then putting their masks on to board the coach home. They're pathetic.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, bluey bluey said:

honey, lemon, and whisky for cold/flu yes, but the last month 5 members of my local  stand in the park group have tested postitive for covid, 2 hospitalised and all had no sense of taste/smell and felt they were going to die. They didnt and still attend meeting/ protests etc but if covid does not exist, and i want to beleive this, then what is causing this.

 

Probably psychosomatic. I would even dare to say that 99% of people who got sick of convid have made themselves sick.

 

Mind > Body.

 

Fear and stress can cause any illness.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

1700% increase.

Nothing to see here.

Jog on.

 

I looked at the data more closely and those numbers above in the screenshot for previous years are added AFTERWARDS as extras to numbers published previously.

 

Fox example: year 2020

 

in the screenshot above for 2020 (ALPA Oct-Nov 2021) we can see 6 people listed (May-November), but I also went checking previous issues of Air Line Pilot Magazine and there are 13 listed in (ALPA July-Aug 2021).

 

We would have to go trough previous monthly issues and add up the numbers to get more accurate picture.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Matistuta said:

I expect this will be my last year as a season ticket holder at Everton. I've been going since I was a little boy, but I can't stomach it any longer.

 

I don't think it would be too difficult to get around the vaccine passport with a screen shot of somebody else's app, but they're such shameless political prostitutes now, I feel embarrassed being there half the time.

 

Tying their rainbow laces while kneeling for George Floyd, and then putting their masks on to board the coach home. They're pathetic.

 

1540912903_LeeHurst.png.658698c94c87fb6a672efacbe488e286.png

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So here’s an interesting one... Took my father to the doctor’s surgery for blood pressure monitoring today, and for me an extremely rare visit to the doctor’s surgery, as they never see me as a patient.

Into reception (no masks for us, but lanyards just in case) and the whole reception is completely screened off with the masked receptionists talking into microphones so you can attempt to make out the muffled tones coming from under the masks.

 

First question: not “What is your name?” or “Do you have an appointment?”  but “Do you have any covid symptoms?” (Answer: “No, of course not, we wouldn’t be here otherwise.”)

 

Once checked in, sent over to sit down in the huge waiting area which now has just 8 seats strategically placed at least 3m away from the other seats. Hand sanitiser stations everywhere. Covid injection adverts everywhere. Flu injection adverts everywhere. Masked zombies (staff) walking about with temperature-taking  laser guns and asking “Does anyone here need a covid jab?” Sanitising as they go, every couple of minutes, even though they haven’t touched anyone or anything. Other patients all appeared to have "covid related" appointments, tests, jabs, boosters.

 

It was like a scene from Zombie Apocalypse, you could almost taste the fear in the eyes of the staff and patients. Especially when they saw us two unmasked. The unclean ones.

 

Into the appointment. Nurse unmasked when she realised my father couldn't hear her. Only thing to report here were the posters I noticed on the wall of the treatment room.  Full of posters advising what to do in case of anaphylactic reaction or other adverse reaction to vaccines, what to do in case of stroke or heart attack. This did strike me as kind of odd that given that the official line is that these injections are “Safe and effective.”

 

Welcome to the health service in 2021. Built for covid – at the expense of everything else.

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

Full of posters advising what to do in case of anaphylactic reaction or other adverse reaction to vaccines, what to do in case of stroke or heart attack. This did strike me as kind of odd that given that the official line is that these injections are “Safe and effective.”

all part of the psych warfare - bombard the brain with conflicting information/ incongruence - at the same time so it shuts down, thus more controllable for the programming [invisible frequencies?]

'don't believe your lying eyes!'

 

Think "mostly peaceful protest" infront of a city block ablaze. It's not done by mistake.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...