Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, mrbookrah said:

There is something , with common cold / flu you won't test positive for Covid. (Tried it a few times ) Had flu last week , I was negative (tested 2x a day ) then I got better, then suddenly my taste / smell was gone in a matter of minutes - tested positive. Testing positive since then. 

honey, lemon, and whisky for cold/flu yes, but the last month 5 members of my local  stand in the park group have tested postitive for covid, 2 hospitalised and all had no sense of taste/smell and felt they were going to die. They didnt and still attend meeting/ protests etc but if covid does not exist, and i want to beleive this, then what is causing this.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, bluey bluey said:

5 members of my local  stand in the park group have tested postitive for covid

 

ok but many people have tested 'positive for covid' but aren't sick because as we know the PCR test when cycled at over 35 cycles of amplification is just detecting, to quote fauci, 'dead nucleotides'

 

25 minutes ago, bluey bluey said:

2 hospitalised and all had no sense of taste/smell and felt they were going to die

 

ok but you know that a symptom of the flu is the loss of taste and smell?

 

many people also feel 'like they are going to die' while they have the flu. But they don't die

 

What may kill you though is the covid jabs

Upper respiratory infection

Any type of infection of the upper respiratory tract can affect sense of taste. That includes the common cold and influenza, which can cause nasal congestion, coughing, and sneezing. The flu can also cause fever.

https://www.healthline.com/health/how-to-get-your-taste-buds-back#treatments

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, wingwang said:

 

The other thing with McCullough is he claims there's no graphene in the jabocide which leaves the question of why are people who've taking it now magnetic? McCullough hasn't squared that circle in my view.

so does Dr Lanka, well he says there is a small amount used for lubing, not the large amount claimed elsewhere

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

The health service is almost completely reliant on technology for it to work efficiently, we remember the ransomware hacks on hospitals which crippled critical infrastructure across the country.

 

So who oversees the technology aka the keys to the kingdom? NHSX 

 

Who is the head of NHSX?

 

Former ambassador to Israel; Matthew Gould. A polish jew…

 

So we have a jewish guy looking after everyones health data and we have boris johnson (his turkish grandfather possibly a donmeh/sabbatean jew) appointing Dan Rosenfield, a jewish international banker, to be his chief of staff. Meanwhile we have a host of jews such as the pfizer chief bourla behind the creation and pushing of mRNA jabs which moderna have described as a new 'operating system'

 

Meanwhile israel is at the centre of the creation of Artificial Intelligence into which everyones data will be fed

Artificial Intelligence Startups: Israel at the Forefront of Developments in AI

Israel Leading the Way

Israel is at the forefront of developments made in artificial intelligence. Both start-ups and multinational corporations alike have made important breakthroughs in the realm of artificial intelligence in Israel. Here at I Know First, we provide our valued clientele with state of the art self-learning AI based algorithmic forecasting solutions for the capital markets. By using artificial intelligence, we have been successful in uncovering the best investment opportunities. In addition to artificial intelligence and machine learning, our algorithm incorporates elements of artificial neural networks and genetic algorithms. The algorithm generates daily predictions for stocks, commodities, ETF’s, interest rates, currencies, and world indices for the short, medium and long term time horizons. The algorithm is currently tracking and predicting a growing universe of over 3,000 financial assets. We cater to retail investors in addition to large financial institutions, banks, and hedge funds. In addition to I Know First; OrCam, Neura, and Aidoc are three other Israeli startups that have been successful in incorporating elements of artificial intelligence.

https://iknowfirst.com/rsar-artificial-intelligence-companies-israel-at-the-forefront-of-developments-in-ai

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

So we have a jewish guy looking after everyones health data and we have boris johnson (his turkish grandfather possibly a donmeh/sabbatean jew) appointing Dan Rosenfield, a jewish international banker, to be his chief of staff. Meanwhile we have a host of jews such as the pfizer chief bourla behind the creation and pushing of mRNA jabs which moderna have described as a new 'operating system'

 

Meanwhile israel is at the centre of the creation of Artificial Intelligence into which everyones data will be fed

Artificial Intelligence Startups: Israel at the Forefront of Developments in AI

Israel Leading the Way

Israel is at the forefront of developments made in artificial intelligence. Both start-ups and multinational corporations alike have made important breakthroughs in the realm of artificial intelligence in Israel. Here at I Know First, we provide our valued clientele with state of the art self-learning AI based algorithmic forecasting solutions for the capital markets. By using artificial intelligence, we have been successful in uncovering the best investment opportunities. In addition to artificial intelligence and machine learning, our algorithm incorporates elements of artificial neural networks and genetic algorithms. The algorithm generates daily predictions for stocks, commodities, ETF’s, interest rates, currencies, and world indices for the short, medium and long term time horizons. The algorithm is currently tracking and predicting a growing universe of over 3,000 financial assets. We cater to retail investors in addition to large financial institutions, banks, and hedge funds. In addition to I Know First; OrCam, Neura, and Aidoc are three other Israeli startups that have been successful in incorporating elements of artificial intelligence.

https://iknowfirst.com/rsar-artificial-intelligence-companies-israel-at-the-forefront-of-developments-in-ai

 

If AI worked it should be able to translate printed cartoons with only a dozen words in it. Or compose short movies. Or make something like Israel's Iron Dome swindle work. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

So we have a jewish guy looking after everyones health data and we have boris johnson (his turkish grandfather possibly a donmeh/sabbatean jew) appointing Dan Rosenfield, a jewish international banker, to be his chief of staff. Meanwhile we have a host of jews such as the pfizer chief bourla behind the creation and pushing of mRNA jabs which moderna have described as a new 'operating system'

 

Meanwhile israel is at the centre of the creation of Artificial Intelligence into which everyones data will be fed

Artificial Intelligence Startups: Israel at the Forefront of Developments in AI

Israel Leading the Way

Israel is at the forefront of developments made in artificial intelligence. Both start-ups and multinational corporations alike have made important breakthroughs in the realm of artificial intelligence in Israel. Here at I Know First, we provide our valued clientele with state of the art self-learning AI based algorithmic forecasting solutions for the capital markets. By using artificial intelligence, we have been successful in uncovering the best investment opportunities. In addition to artificial intelligence and machine learning, our algorithm incorporates elements of artificial neural networks and genetic algorithms. The algorithm generates daily predictions for stocks, commodities, ETF’s, interest rates, currencies, and world indices for the short, medium and long term time horizons. The algorithm is currently tracking and predicting a growing universe of over 3,000 financial assets. We cater to retail investors in addition to large financial institutions, banks, and hedge funds. In addition to I Know First; OrCam, Neura, and Aidoc are three other Israeli startups that have been successful in incorporating elements of artificial intelligence.

https://iknowfirst.com/rsar-artificial-intelligence-companies-israel-at-the-forefront-of-developments-in-ai

Should look into the Rad Group. 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

So we have a jewish guy looking after everyones health data and we have boris johnson (his turkish grandfather possibly a donmeh/sabbatean jew) appointing Dan Rosenfield, a jewish international banker, to be his chief of staff. Meanwhile we have a host of jews such as the pfizer chief bourla behind the creation and pushing of mRNA jabs which moderna have described as a new 'operating system'

 

Meanwhile israel is at the centre of the creation of Artificial Intelligence into which everyones data will be fed

Artificial Intelligence Startups: Israel at the Forefront of Developments in AI

Israel Leading the Way

Israel is at the forefront of developments made in artificial intelligence. Both start-ups and multinational corporations alike have made important breakthroughs in the realm of artificial intelligence in Israel. Here at I Know First, we provide our valued clientele with state of the art self-learning AI based algorithmic forecasting solutions for the capital markets. By using artificial intelligence, we have been successful in uncovering the best investment opportunities. In addition to artificial intelligence and machine learning, our algorithm incorporates elements of artificial neural networks and genetic algorithms. The algorithm generates daily predictions for stocks, commodities, ETF’s, interest rates, currencies, and world indices for the short, medium and long term time horizons. The algorithm is currently tracking and predicting a growing universe of over 3,000 financial assets. We cater to retail investors in addition to large financial institutions, banks, and hedge funds. In addition to I Know First; OrCam, Neura, and Aidoc are three other Israeli startups that have been successful in incorporating elements of artificial intelligence.

https://iknowfirst.com/rsar-artificial-intelligence-companies-israel-at-the-forefront-of-developments-in-ai

Why develop AI software to analyze the markets when you can just manipulate them as usual?

 

I suspect that these are just pump and dump startups to sucker investors.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, bluey bluey said:

honey, lemon, and whisky for cold/flu yes, but the last month 5 members of my local  stand in the park group have tested postitive for covid, 2 hospitalised and all had no sense of taste/smell and felt they were going to die. They didnt and still attend meeting/ protests etc but if covid does not exist, and i want to beleive this, then what is causing this.

 

You people take NAC. It's proven to work for flu like symptoms. It has many other benefits too. Probably you can encounter some side effects so do your research, maybe make breaks. You will find maybe it doesn't work for covid but it's a lie. People around me were all sick when I didn't have any symptoms. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Critilo said:

If AI worked it should be able to translate printed cartoons with only a dozen words in it. Or compose short movies. Or make something like Israel's Iron Dome swindle work. 

 

Its much further on than that. Governments are investing vast sums of money into it and they don't do that so that they can translate cartoons...

 

They do that because they want it to handle VAST amounts of data in order for the 5G smart grid TECHNOCRACY to operate

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Why develop AI software to analyze the markets when you can just manipulate them as usual?

 

because they are talking complete BS in order to conceal what their true goals are

 

all those israeli big tech start ups are created by intelligence operatives coming straight out of the israeli military for example unit 8200

 

They are just an extension of the state-intelligence apparatus and the same is true in the US with darpa, google, facebook etc

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

Its much further on than that. Governments are investing vast sums of money into it and they don't do that so that they can translate cartoons...

 

They do that because they want it to handle VAST amounts of data in order for the 5G smart grid TECHNOCRACY to operate

Let's wait some years and see if they can do it then. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

ok but many people have tested 'positive for covid' but aren't sick because as we know the PCR test when cycled at over 35 cycles of amplification is just detecting, to quote fauci, 'dead nucleotides'

 

 

ok but you know that a symptom of the flu is the loss of taste and smell?

 

many people also feel 'like they are going to die' while they have the flu. But they don't die

 

What may kill you though is the covid jabs

Upper respiratory infection

Any type of infection of the upper respiratory tract can affect sense of taste. That includes the common cold and influenza, which can cause nasal congestion, coughing, and sneezing. The flu can also cause fever.

https://www.healthline.com/health/how-to-get-your-taste-buds-back#treatments

True... It also probably protective natural body reaction - when we don't have smell nor taste we likely lost appetite what helps body quicker to clean from the toxins... I'm surprised people people are so into this lost smell and taste. I experienced it many times in my life during cold especially with a high temperature... 

It also possible that they inject something with these vaccines since each new death wave comes with new wave of vaccines... It looks like shedding or they just drop some germs into vials cos why not? 😐

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Mr H said:

Just a pondering... Very strange to me that the Liberal party aren't taking advantage of this tyranny, they could become quite a dominant force. Guess it shows how rigged the whole thing is.

 

The Tory/Lib Dem coalition, which existed between 2010-15, was an early PTB 'Government of national unity' psyop. It didn't go down too well, so the PTB then decided to heavily ignore the Lib Dems and, if they were ever talked about, it was in jest. Tim Farron became their leader and the PTB were content to let him lead them in to oblivion. Unwittingly, or not, I am unsure. We were to become a two party state, effectively one PTB party, just like the U.S.. Then, after the Brexit referendum, the Lib Dems were suddenly deemed useful again, before being put out to pasture for a second time, after the December 2019 general election. Since the Cosmic Pandemic, it is like they haven't existed, but, who knows, maybe they will yet again be resurrected.  

 

 

 

20 hours ago, Matistuta said:

My first thought was that this 'crisis' in football was a way to reinforce the Omicron narrative, but after two more players went off with chest pain over the weekend, I'm wondering if talk of postponing the league for a few weeks is actually a way to get around reporting on these young men dropping like flies.

 

Yes, I think you have nailed that one. Having the sheeple watch live, as more footballers hit the turf, will not be good for the booster campaign. Who knows, maybe a Premier League player will croak it mid-match, regardless of the best medical care being quickly administered.  

 

 

 

20 hours ago, alexa said:

I haven't listened to his speech yet, I just read it this morning in the daily comic, but this too alarmed me some what. I can see it now, forced vaccinations & quarantine for all the unvaccinated. This circus has become so transparent it's now time for the lions to enter.

 

On the old 2006-19 forum, then again on the pre-'hack' incarnation of this forum, I posited the notion that dividing the U.K. in to 10km squared grids to help monitor ash dieback disease was a cover.

 

ash-dieback-map.jpg?width=280&height=406   

 

 

 

16 hours ago, SimonTV said:

 

 

I got a much better 'long term' solution.

 

 

 

10 hours ago, Mr H said:

I'm really hoping that this is current footage and not taken from previous farmer actions over agricultural policies.

 

Indeed, we don't want to become like the lying, masonic mass media now, do we.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Human10 said:

It also possible that they inject something with these vaccines since each new death wave comes with new wave of vaccines... It looks like shedding or they just drop some germs into vials cos why not? 😐

 

they are going to be hitting us with more and more microwaves through 5G and that is going to have a cost on public health

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

because they are talking complete BS in order to conceal what their true goals are

Well that is a far more honest assessment than the article.

 

What is claimed by the AI is completely impossible.

 

Even if you can predict with absolute certainty where the market is going to go. As soon as you and other investors have that information the price will automatically go to that price before anyone trades. It is called the Efficient Market Hypothesis.

 

Say I know a security will move from $100 to $120 when the market opens based on my AI algorithm.

 

Well so will a seller based on his AI algorithm.

 

So when the market opens the seller will immediately ask $120 before any trades are executed.

 

As you say, it is to conceal market manipulation. Likely on a huge scale.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://thepostmillennial.com/atlantic-frum-hospital-quietly-unvaccined-last

 

Atlantic writer David Frum calls for hospitals to 'quietly' 'serve the unvaccinated last'

The Atlantic's David Frum issued a tweet in which he claimed that one Covid prevention/punitive measure is to "Let hospitals quietly triage emergency care to serve the unvaccinated last."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...