Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Moderna, who has never made a vaccine before (well it still hasn't) is opening a clot shot shop in Melbourne.

According to Morrison this is is a boost to National Security.

"And you think about what this means – national security in terms of vaccine supply ..."

Scott Morrison says Omicron won’t ‘take us back’ to Covid restrictions as he announces Moderna deal (msn.com)

Whereas the adults conclude otherwise. That the clot shot is a massive threat to National Security.

Something about injecting all your defense forces with a poison death shot diminishing a country's ability to respond to foreign threats.

Who would have thought?

John Moore lays it out in this interview with Mike Adams. 45 minutes long though the point is made in the first minute.

https://www.brighteon.com/4fbb4314-4951-430e-87ab-3c6c3b1ab737

2 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Moderna, who has never made a vaccine before (well it still hasn't) is opening a clot shot shop in Melbourne.

According to Morrison this is is a boost to National Security.

"And you think about what this means – national security in terms of vaccine supply ..."

Scott Morrison says Omicron won’t ‘take us back’ to Covid restrictions as he announces Moderna deal (msn.com)

Whereas the adults conclude otherwise. That the clot shot is a massive threat to National Security.

Something about injecting all your defense forces with a poison death shot diminishing a country's ability to respond to foreign threats.

Who would have thought?

John Moore lays it out in this interview with Mike Adams. 45 minutes long though the point is made in the first minute.

https://www.brighteon.com/4fbb4314-4951-430e-87ab-3c6c3b1ab737

These bad batches likely sent to military and UK gov/military/intelligence is so brainwashed that they probably all on their third clot shot by now. If we ever had a war most of our military will have already be incapacitated from the mRNA. 

Japan intercepted bad batches sent to their top universities... obviously no mistakes. in the US the bad batches were sent to republican states. This is purposeful. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JJ73 said:

I was making the wider point that in going after those who are unvaxxed, the powers that be are in essence singling out people they never would have dreamed of going after before. It shows they no longer care about the people they professed to want to be respectful to before (and perhaps they never really did) and brings everyone into their lines of sight.

Yeah, I was making the same point in a roundabout way.

1 hour ago, pete675 said:

But the number of unvaccinated must be higher - since this is a gigantic clinical trial, there must be a control group that has received a placebo?

Within the group who've played Russian roulette there's the group who've had saline, so you're probably right there.  

1 hour ago, pete675 said:

But the number of unvaccinated must be higher - since this is a gigantic clinical trial, there must be a control group that has received a placebo?

Government? 😆👍 BTW none of vaccines has ever 'control group'. The placebos are not saline but other vaccines causing possibly other or similar side effects. The lady from pharmaceutical industry speaking it out committed suicide in December... She had small kids... Best snake oil scam in history going on for generations - probably causing allergies, neurological disorders, cancers and autoimmune diseases. Who knows - when there are no control groups... :(

Edited by Human10
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

These bad batches likely sent to military and UK gov/military/intelligence is so brainwashed that they probably all on their third clot shot by now. If we ever had a war most of our military will have already be incapacitated from the mRNA. 

Japan intercepted bad batches sent to their top universities... obviously no mistakes. in the US the bad batches were sent to republican states. This is purposeful. 

Interesting that Japan refusing the clot shot had already been wargamed out.

John Hopkins Center for Health Security published the SPARS Pandemic Document in October 2017.

On pages 49 to 50 of the SPARS Pandemic document:

"In September 2026, two months after the first batches of Corovax were released in the United States,
Japan announced that it would not approve the vaccine for use in Japan due to concerns that it had not
been vetted properly through full clinical trials
. The fact that the Japanese government was willing to wait six or more months for another vaccine to be developed was also especially concerning to the US public. Compounding this concern was the general lack of a response to the Japanese decision from the US government. Although HHS Secretary Nagel released a short statement reiterating the safety of Corovax, the CDC, FDA, and other government agencies did
not respond at all, a reflection of a longstanding tradition of not commenting on other countries’ internal public health decisions. From the public’s viewpoint, however, the lack of a response from trusted government agencies only exacerbated vaccine fears."

But then I'm just a crazy conspiracy theorist who likes to upset people.

Edited by SoundOfSilence
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Which are these 'good batches'? Saline shots for Her Majesty? 😆

28 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

https://odysee.com/@TimTruth:b/Mccullough-vaers-joe-rogan:4

Dr Peter McCullough Exposes VAERS Vaccine Safety Issues To Joe Rogan & Millions

Generally I like Peter McCullough.

However, when he claims that there is a virus based on testing genome segments he does lose a bit of credibility.

Even if you can show that this DNA segment is present in people and it is called SARS-COV2 there is no way of proving that it is responsible for the Kung Flu.

Not without going through Koch's postulates.

14 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Government? 😆👍 BTW none of vaccines has ever 'control group'. The placebos are not saline but other vaccines causing possibly other or similar side effects. The lady from pharmaceutical industry speaking it out committed suicide in December... She had small kids... Best snake oil scam in history going on for generations - probably causing allergies, neurological disorders, cancers and autoimmune diseases. Who knows - when there are no control groups... :(

Apparently (according to some) there are three:

The lethal clot shot;

An MRNA shot that will take over your body and wire you into 5G; and

A saline solution.

The intent behind the saline solution was to leave a group which could say I had the clot shot and nothing happened to me.

I suspect that the hope at the time was that the clot shot would be slower acting and confidence in the safety of these lethal poisons would grow.

13 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

However, when he claims that there is a virus based on testing genome segments he does lose a bit of credibility.

Even if you can show that this DNA segment is present in people and it is called SARS-COV2 there is no way of proving that it is responsible for the Kung Flu.

Yea, trying to tell people the mRNA is harmful is one thing, trying to tell people the virus doesn't exist is a whole different story and one 99.9% of people are either too far deep in to or it is just too much to accept. 

If you base your whole career on viruses existing... I can see how they don't even consider it as a possibility. 

Reminds me of 9/11 where there was different groups. Some said just stick to the controlled demolition, while others say it was no planes and some even go further and claim all the media was fake animation and they faked victims and so on. It is just one level after another and some people never even get to accepting level 1. 

• Like 1

That guy who called me an anti-vaxxer at work, just had his booster, he had kidney pain after his second dose, now he says it hit him bad and feels like shit. He was already becoming confused and not thinking right. Poor guy. I am not one to say i told you so, so I would never rub it in but I state clearly that I would be insane to take that mrna after seeing what I have seen happen to people. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

The other thing with McCullough is he claims there's no graphene in the jabocide which leaves the question of why are people who've taking it now magnetic? McCullough hasn't squared that circle in my view.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, wingwang said:

The other thing with McCullough is he claims there's no graphene in the jabocide which leaves the question of why are people who've taking it now magnetic? McCullough hasn't squared that circle in my view.

Was that McCollough or Richard Flemming? Or both?

I recall Jane Ruby traced the funding for one of Flemming's associates (who he worked with to claim no graphene) and there were troubling connections to Big Pharma.

On 12/9/2021 at 9:54 AM, Golden Retriever said:

Hancock was one of the lower ranks.

This person Johnson was selected by the criminal Jewish mafia and he may have now served his purpose to be replaced by yet another, but more discreet jewish or zionist puppet.

UK Prime Minister on Twitter: "Tonight Prime Minister @BorisJohnson and  Jewish members of staff lit the Chanukiah to mark the start of #Chanukah  #ChanukahSameach from Downing Street! https://t.co/ah9qeHJvlz" / Twitter

Boris Johnson and Lord Rothschild Photos Photos ...

I think they're happy with him. He looks and acts like a bumbling fool while fulfilling Zionist plans. He's a wolf in idiot's clothing. Why do you think he still has that retarded haircut?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Was that McCollough or Richard Flemming? Or both?

I recall Jane Ruby traced the funding for one of Flemming's associates (who he worked with to claim no graphene) and there were troubling connections to Big Pharma.

Actually, it was Fleming. I stand corrected. Not sure now about McCullough!

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=617b40c8973d29214af2ab18

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

That guy who called me an anti-vaxxer at work, just had his booster, he had kidney pain after his second dose, now he says it hit him bad and feels like shit. He was already becoming confused and not thinking right. Poor guy. I am not one to say i told you so, so I would never rub it in but I state clearly that I would be insane to take that mrna after seeing what I have seen happen to people. 

Would you give him a message for me?

Tell him I said "I hope it fucking hurts"

Edited by Ziggy Sawdust
  • Haha 3

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic