Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

Boris Johnson appoints Dan Rosenfield as No 10 chief of staff

This article is more than 1 year old

Little-known former Treasury adviser currently works for corporate advisory firm Hakluyt

Thu 26 Nov 2020 15.10 GMT
1537.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=forma

Rosenfield currently works for Hakluyt, an upmarket corporate advisory firm that has a number of former intelligence members among its staff. He will take over from Edward Lister, Johnson’s longtime aide and interim chief of staff, on 1 January.

Rosenfield, who is Hakluyt’s global head of corporate clients and runs the UK side of the business, formerly held a senior role at Bank of America. He spent more than 10 years as an official at the Treasury, acting as principal private secretary to Alistair Darling and George Osborne when they were chancellors, from 2007 to 2011.

He chairs World Jewish Relief, a British Jewish community humanitarian agency. Last week, it joined more than 180 other charities to call on Johnson to rethink his plans to reduce the proportion of GDP the UK spends on overseas aid.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/nov/26/boris-johnson-appoints-dan-rosenfield-chief-of-staff

Before I read the text, just by looking at him I thought he belonged to an 'intelligence' somethin' somethin. The vibe is oozing out. lol

Edited by DaleP

5 hours ago, alexa said:

I hope zig's got a bucket :classic_biggrin:

Imagine carrying a clipboard with a QT code which is linked to the Covid poison authorisation letter. Tell them that it has an aftercare text and everyone would look. You'd better leave the site quickly though. lol

Germans Protesting the Vaccine Passports Block Entry Points to and from Berlin with Tractors (10,000 apparently!).

2021-12-14_01-13-24.jpg.c56352fa292879312d0e63697da3924d.jpg

Germans protesting the vaccine passports and the nonsense block entry points to and from Berlin with tractors and larger farming equipment.

It is reported over 10,000 tractors clogged roadways!

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/germans-protesting-the-vaccine-passports-block-entry-points-to-and-from-berlin-with-tractors/

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, metak88 said:

They publish all their numbers here: https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/download

I just checked it for UK and number of people who received their first dose for lols and this is what I got:

UK population number when typed in google for 2021: 68,401,397

Received first dose (2021-12-11): 51,254,510

That should be     17,146,887  PUREBLOODS! 👍

out of likes

Picture this scenario.

An automobile manufacturer decides to do away with airbags, seatbelts, crash testing, ABS and any other safety features. Instead it gets an immunity from government whereby it is exempt from any liability as a result of injuries suffered by consumers while using its products.

This way it can save money on safety features, observing strict manufacturing standards and employing lawyers to defend lawsuits.

It profits would be extraordinarily large.

This is exactly the business model under which the vaccine manufacturers operate.

Of course people would immediately object to my analogy. The pharmaceutical industry is not the same as auto manufacturing they would say.

And they would be right.

Government does not force you to buy an automobile.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Mazthehobo said:

I think it’s right that about 17 million people currently without a single jab...

but sadly 12 million of them are 15 years old or under so most aren’t even eligible yet. 

Adult population without a jab is probably 5 million. That’s the resistance right now.

well UK is going to be an empty country.

I was looking at young ones, who were wearing masks, fooling around on the street and thought these teenagers will grow up with not knowing and IF they manage to produce offsprings....the kids will be even more clueless than the parents. It's done deal now though. We just need to figure out what kind of future WE want.

Short video from David today. Fate of the World indeed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, webtrekker said:

Germans Protesting the Vaccine Passports Block Entry Points to and from Berlin with Tractors (10,000 apparently!).

2021-12-14_01-13-24.jpg.c56352fa292879312d0e63697da3924d.jpg

Germans protesting the vaccine passports and the nonsense block entry points to and from Berlin with tractors and larger farming equipment.

It is reported over 10,000 tractors clogged roadways!

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/germans-protesting-the-vaccine-passports-block-entry-points-to-and-from-berlin-with-tractors/

I'm really hoping that this is current footage and not taken from previous farmer actions over agricultural policies.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, webtrekker said:

So, 15 million is a tad more than the 5 million quoted on TV! 🤔 😉

That's altogether though, children and adults? Are they saying 5 millions adults who haven't been jabbed?

According to the government, 40% of the black population hasn't been jabbed so I would say the figure must be higher. Black people make up around 3.5% of the UK population. We don't have the census figures for 2021 I don't think. We must be talking of at least 2 million black people then I would say. I don't know what the figures would be within the greater BAME community. I am surprised they are going after the unvaxxed when that will bring prejudice to a group of people whom up until now have been largely protected as a community by the political classes. 

31 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

That's altogether though, children and adults? Are they saying 5 millions adults who haven't been jabbed?

According to the government, 40% of the black population hasn't been jabbed so I would say the figure must be higher. Black people make up around 3.5% of the UK population. We don't have the census figures for 2021 I don't think. We must be talking of at least 2 million black people then I would say. I don't know what the figures would be within the greater BAME community. I am surprised they are going after the unvaxxed when that will bring prejudice to a group of people whom up until now have been largely protected as a community by the political classes. 

It's feck all to do with yellow, green, brown, blue, pink and black...

1148061928_Vaxxed141221.PNG.d2a0ec3f175027b7e40e5c0694469045.PNG

1232452015_Jabs141221.PNG.4bbfe7573f7c6e5a97be84b449439bb0.PNG

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions/coronavirus-vaccine-summary-of-yellow-card-reporting

https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/uk-population/

53 minutes ago, wingwang said:

It's feck all to do with yellow, green, brown, blue, pink and black...

I was making the wider point that in going after those who are unvaxxed, the powers that be are in essence singling out people they never would have dreamed of going after before. It shows they no longer care about the people they professed to want to be respectful to before (and perhaps they never really did) and brings everyone into their lines of sight.

Edited by JJ73
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, DaleP said:

Imagine carrying a clipboard with a QT code which is linked to the Covid poison authorisation letter. Tell them that it has an aftercare text and everyone would look. You'd better leave the site quickly though. lol

Out of likes 👍

10 hours ago, numnuts said:

Chris Whitty.

These guaranteed casualties don't count though, when weighing up all of the theoretical casualties of the Coronavirus.

The texts may be coming from the NHS and not your G.P. surgery. If they are coming from your G.P. surgery, then a polite letter of complaint to the surgery manager should do the trick.

Just taking 3 x 1,000mg of Vitamin C per day should do the trick.

The true figures are going to be way higher than that. I just saw the most surreal clip on 'BBC News At 6'. They said, straight up, that the hospitals might become overwhelmed, due to staff testing positive for Omicron and having to take time off work; not because of patients suffering from Omicron. Eh? So, why are folks queuing in the streets in the middle of winter for hours on end, even if it isn't freezing, which will cause a lot of illness?! And the first day of the new campaign was always going to be busy, as the mega-sheeple would always step forward willingly.   

That's it, they aren't coming from the GP's, but another company. First email to practice manager, she assured me it'd be sorted. Wasn't. Then second email, manager called me, said the person dealing with it "knows where he went wrong" something like that. Obviously didn't know where they went wrong! :-D. I'll not be contacting them again about it. 

10 hours ago, SimonTV said:

image.png

Just had a search for Lee and only just realised that he was cancelled from and by the BBC. No more television appearances for him anywhere or ever again.

Meanwhile, Carr and every other compromised rat carry on. Is Kevin Bridges still going strong? I liked him to begin with but then saw woke beginning to creep into his material.

The lust for money and/or fame really does easily ensnare the majority who chase after such things.

Gates and Co can afford to buy anybody who loves money and loves the things that money can purchase. The greed in human hearts fuels many a diabolical situation.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

I saw one in Aldi the other day - from his body, I'd say he was just a young lad - mid 20s at the oldest but it's hard to tell if you can't see the face. he had a black mask underneath and one of the cheapo blue ones on top

Two at work are double masked. Both are double jabbed and both of them have had more time off with illnesses than is acceptable (in my book).

Colds, testing positive, self isolation, family members testing positive - which means more time off (ten days, I think).

One lad has had six periods of ten or eleven days off because of 'Covid' since the start. He's tested positive the one time and the rest were people coming into close contact that had themselves tested positive.

Employees are taking the piss but know they can get away with it because they are 'following government advice'. Not many employers are going to want to be seen to be disobeying health and safety guidelines.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Mazthehobo said:

I think it’s right that about 17 million people currently without a single jab...

but sadly 12 million of them are 15 years old or under so most aren’t even eligible yet. 

Adult population without a jab is probably 5 million. That’s the resistance right now.

I strongly believe it is far more than 5 million. It was reported by a hardline establishment MSM outlet, just under a month ago, that 2.7 million people over the age of 16 in London have not had a any jab. On top of that only 30% of 12 to 15-year-olds have been vaccinated. London's official population is 9 million.

2.7 million still without first Covid jab in London

Health chief issues warning on over-16s as capital also behind on roll-out in schools

19 November 2021

As many as 2.7 million Londoners over the age of 16 may not have had a Covid jab, it can be revealed.

The alarm was raised about the extraordinary number of completely unvaccinated people by the capital’s public health chief, Professor Kevin Fenton.

A City Hall health summit also heard that only 30 per cent of London children aged 12 to 15 had been vaccinated — the lowest rate in the country. Previously it was thought that the number of adult Londoners who had not come forward for a first jab had fallen below a million.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/covid-vaccine-rate-london-millions-without-first-jab-b967188.html

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 3

Puzzling for me is: A family who are part of my extended family thrice removed, who are all rotten to the core and made up of big fat unhealthy lumps of lard are all pumped up with these so-called vaccines, are all still going about their daily evil dealings. They are really into it all and do the tests and all the lot! They pushed in first for any needles and their father who is 95 is still going strong - as are they!

44 minutes ago, Saved said:

Two at work are double masked. Both are double jabbed and both of them have had more time off with illnesses than is acceptable (in my book).

Colds, testing positive, self isolation, family members testing positive - which means more time off (ten days, I think).

One lad has had six periods of ten or eleven days off because of 'Covid' since the start. He's tested positive the one time and the rest were people coming into close contact that had themselves tested positive.

Employees are taking the piss but know they can get away with it because they are 'following government advice'. Not many employers are going to want to be seen to be disobeying health and safety guidelines.

I would advise him to wear helmet, knee and elbow protectors - better safe than sorry - especially if you work in office. 🤣

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic