Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

I have a feeling one of those facilities isn't too far from me...Full Sutton?

Can you get pictures?

I thought there was one being built near me - Wiltshire/Hampshire border, on army land but after some tedious investigation turns out to be a housing estate, private developer in cahoots with MoD.

3 hours ago, DaleP said:

Think about it this way, it is quite possible that you either receive the instant death version or die in 3 years cancer inducing version. You know, those that have been jabbed and survived more than 2 hrs, 2 weeks are having health problems. If you get jabbed cancer inducing version, you may be too ill that you can't work anyways.

If you are threatened with no jab no job or receive a disimissal letter, send them the pre-action protocol letter which the solicitors have created for all to use. No point in crying or complaining as it produces no result. Why have people become so soft? They are literally trying to take your life away i.e. pointing a gun at you and you cry? ffs Go harder!!!

I don't know how much you earn but looking at the past discrimination/tribunal cases, you could receive a life changing money i.e. compensation. But you must keep all the record of how you have been harassed e.g. Date & Time, with who etc. There is no reason why you must be coerced into the human experiment. We need to stand up alone whenever, wherever we can. This is what I call an activism.

fine, fair enough, sorry I have gone soft, or cried,I don't remember doing either actually but each to their own

On 12/12/2021 at 9:00 PM, BlueSky said:

I'm not sure how, it doesn't exist. Honey & lemon in water for your cold though. 

There is something , with common cold / flu you won't test positive for Covid. (Tried it a few times ) Had flu last week , I was negative (tested 2x a day ) then I got better, then suddenly my taste / smell was gone in a matter of minutes - tested positive. Testing positive since then. 

2 hours ago, pete675 said:

Not one Afro-Caribbean or Asian in view, seems like they have more sense than the majority of whites.

Don't trust the government maybe ..Tuskegee Experiment, Amritsar Massacre, Bengal Famine and so on.

why would any whites trust the british government either....peterloo massacre, peasants revolt, chartism, anti corn law league, 1842 general strike, glendale martyrs, braes riots, highland clearances, irish potato famine, highland land league, iraq weapons of mass destruction and two back to back world wars...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, wingwang said:

Can you expand on that? I started taking vitamin D about a month ago! I know vitamin K is the antidote for Warfarin as I used to take that, so there's dangers there too.

The blood clotting one is K1, the one you need for vit D is K2. You also need magnesium with vit D.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Human10 said:

2 masks... I didn't see anyone doing it for real. If it is for real this has to me quadrupled moron 😆

I saw one in Aldi the other day - from his body, I'd say he was just a young lad - mid 20s at the oldest but it's hard to tell if you can't see the face. he had a black mask underneath and one of the cheapo blue ones on top

On 12/13/2021 at 5:38 AM, DaleP said:

The mighty ancient Egypt, Sumerian Empire perished and so did Atlantis and Lumeria.

Romans are nowhere to be seen. So all empires came to an end.

Royals are about to implode....thanks to Andrew and Megan.....

And I think the history tells us that the globalist cannot escape it either.

This is my HOPE.

I am sorry for the sexually abused but imo, they were all taking a part in what was to come which is now.

They hate chaos, they hate us....they need order... like freemasonry, there are levels and orders are passed down from one level to the next. They have been amusing us with their ridiculous scripts and catch phrases, someone in the know says that we don't amuse them enough so we must work harder. What kind of a clown world is this if we can't entertain them?

Unfortunately, the Roman Empire is still with us.

It became the Catholic Church.

The empire realized it is impossible to run an empire with a standing army. So they did it through mind control.

• Like 3

Boris Johnson appoints Dan Rosenfield as No 10 chief of staff

This article is more than 1 year old

Little-known former Treasury adviser currently works for corporate advisory firm Hakluyt

Thu 26 Nov 2020 15.10 GMT
1537.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=forma

Rosenfield currently works for Hakluyt, an upmarket corporate advisory firm that has a number of former intelligence members among its staff. He will take over from Edward Lister, Johnson’s longtime aide and interim chief of staff, on 1 January.

Rosenfield, who is Hakluyt’s global head of corporate clients and runs the UK side of the business, formerly held a senior role at Bank of America. He spent more than 10 years as an official at the Treasury, acting as principal private secretary to Alistair Darling and George Osborne when they were chancellors, from 2007 to 2011.

He chairs World Jewish Relief, a British Jewish community humanitarian agency. Last week, it joined more than 180 other charities to call on Johnson to rethink his plans to reduce the proportion of GDP the UK spends on overseas aid.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/nov/26/boris-johnson-appoints-dan-rosenfield-chief-of-staff

2 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

This woman is talking nonsense. None of these 'variants' exist.

Definitely sus. So she finds that some of her patients have mild symptoms of something that is easily treatable. She gobs off and the next thing you know, we're all going to die of the moronic variant. Why didn't she just keep her trap shut? Answers on the back of a tenner please.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rolandson said:

It's every three months. The puppets said so. They madera mistake than. It's is never going to happen anyway

Three months huh?

Interesting timing.

Coinciding nicely with the introduction of essential new booster shots.

Or maybe there will be an exciting new variant every three months.

1 hour ago, k_j_evans said:

I saw one in Aldi the other day - from his body, I'd say he was just a young lad - mid 20s at the oldest but it's hard to tell if you can't see the face. he had a black mask underneath and one of the cheapo blue ones on top

I wonder if he wears 2 condoms too 🤣

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic