Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, mynameisclint said:

Greetings,

 

My name is Clint and I’m posting here in dire a plea for help with exposing the fact that COVID-19 is legally classifiable as a biological weapon, and that Dr. Anthony Fauci (NIAID) along with the NIH issued US tax-payer money for the creation of this disease.

 

In other words, the Dr. leading the public health efforts on this pandemic is the one who appropriated funding to engineer the virus, and there are statutes that can be enforced to pursue this violation of US and international law.

 

Included below is a documentary and written summary with primary evidence detailing the origins of COVID-19 as a bio-weapon that was genetically engineered through lab mutation experiments backed with federal grants from the NIAID and NIH.

 

In the interest of public safety, supporting medical freedom and raising the most awareness, you have my express permission to reuse or redistribute the research in any way that you see fit (and I implore you to do so).

 

Full video download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/evoh5dedwybvxrv/Wagging_the_Dog_-_The_Story_Behind_the_Story_of_COVID19.m4v/file

 

ZIP pack with a written summary and full contact information for the 116th US congress: http://www.mediafire.com/file/skp8z03892xhkfk/Wagging_the_Dog_-_The_Story_Behind_the_Story_of_COVID-19.zip/file

 

I would also appreciate if someone could please inform me as to whether I may be permitted to post the full written summary here as an article in a new thread (not copyrighted content -- original work).

 

 

Yeah post it on here?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

the amount of anabolic steroids he consumed, vaccine would be a holiday for his body.....

 

just another celebrity puppet.....

Only heard of him for the first time last year and could see he was a puppet within a few minutes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Saved said:

Only heard of him for the first time last year and could see he was a puppet within a few minutes. 

only recently, as Joe was a monster arguing against moon landing etc , had a show called Joe Rogan Questions Everything

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is an important Public Health England document 'Understanding cycle threshold (Ct) in SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR' which admits that the PCR test is "not able to distinguish whether infectious virus is present". See page 6 for this admission.

 

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/926410/Understanding_Cycle_Threshold__Ct__in_SARS-CoV-2_RT-PCR_.pdf

 

image.png.edf5287d12d0e07c4f1f8e17e421c89a.png

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:


So simple but so true - hits home doesn't it?  I would say this is bang on Allymisfit, they do this to take the piss out of us I swear, they're often just staring us in the face with their tricks.
(out of likes)

 

They sure do! 

 

I had another thought.. So sheeple are seeing the words and registering them with something good, not realising it was a trick.

As they agree with it all, it balances the karma of those in control. This way it continues over and over.. 

 

But maybe I'm just over thinking as usual 😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

BB1avF2P.img?h=375&w=624&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=

 

 

Covid toes.! 🤔

the left pic has a surgical stitch in the 3rd toe (and what looks like a cut) and the right ones just look like mine when after I accidentally dropped a slab on them.

 

there is no limit to the bs they come up with?

What's the middle one? Bigfoot?

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Back in may this.

Grand Jury Finds Prima Facie Evidence of Pandemic Fraud

On Thursday 07 May 2020, a Sovereign Grand Jury was convened in a virtual and secure session in the British Isles, under the protection of the Treaty of Universal Community Trust, to consider allegations in relation to the Coronavirus pandemic.

The jury was asked to rule on whether there was sufficient evidence of pandemic fraud, upon the evidence submitted into the public domain by numerous doctors, experts and eye witnesses, to justify a formal Grand Jury investigation.

There now follows a summary of the allegations presented.

https://www.thebernician.net/grand-jury-finds-prima-facie-evidence-of-pandemic-fraud/?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=d125e09f5fb1335ba8cf9e3390d3b463adc500cf-1604079478-0-AYI7vB0HkXnaHDkh9DjSCUar9QrH8Ce8lKtGUyuEC1PyCgu1uUgZX4xuXAzDzevIZG69I3dygpIbD_JbIb1M_ESiqBP-Hk77cfau3WvMdLqjuQNdUVn4_jUwRQ754e5SPQ43Tox-ZR4G9iTvPFz0-2TD3IgZmq-UKJZnzsbiuyi6LkyZxi1Wapw_dYjyeBtCrsESNZyBw84EQVpK1BeiZTP8TYfhORnXKCXx4H8IIPGl_8lt-mkf3FzM_08K5rwWM2GRfJGWe6N_bCUDG16C7eKnGlmI2B3x-XiCO9DlwZdtszWlajaUvB4ldwFzAV02dXAfyoZxcPtMeOyFIJwO1BzDd-8nuB-THoxkQp74nAWI

Long link for some reason.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Fifth element said:

Back in may this.

Grand Jury Finds Prima Facie Evidence of Pandemic Fraud

On Thursday 07 May 2020, a Sovereign Grand Jury was convened in a virtual and secure session in the British Isles, under the protection of the Treaty of Universal Community Trust, to consider allegations in relation to the Coronavirus pandemic.

The jury was asked to rule on whether there was sufficient evidence of pandemic fraud, upon the evidence submitted into the public domain by numerous doctors, experts and eye witnesses, to justify a formal Grand Jury investigation.

There now follows a summary of the allegations presented.

https://www.thebernician.net/grand-jury-finds-prima-facie-evidence-of-pandemic-fraud/?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=d125e09f5fb1335ba8cf9e3390d3b463adc500cf-1604079478-0-AYI7vB0HkXnaHDkh9DjSCUar9QrH8Ce8lKtGUyuEC1PyCgu1uUgZX4xuXAzDzevIZG69I3dygpIbD_JbIb1M_ESiqBP-Hk77cfau3WvMdLqjuQNdUVn4_jUwRQ754e5SPQ43Tox-ZR4G9iTvPFz0-2TD3IgZmq-UKJZnzsbiuyi6LkyZxi1Wapw_dYjyeBtCrsESNZyBw84EQVpK1BeiZTP8TYfhORnXKCXx4H8IIPGl_8lt-mkf3FzM_08K5rwWM2GRfJGWe6N_bCUDG16C7eKnGlmI2B3x-XiCO9DlwZdtszWlajaUvB4ldwFzAV02dXAfyoZxcPtMeOyFIJwO1BzDd-8nuB-THoxkQp74nAWI

Long link for some reason.

 

It defies logic really; all this stuff about this monumental fraud out there, yet the shit carries on; cognitive dissonance rules ok 🙄

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

 

 

Not even Mike Tyson is which is rare.

That might be to do with the fact he's fighting Jones Jr at the end of next month. Shame, it might have cleared his throat. 😂

 

I'll give it a watch though, I like both of these guys. 👍🏻

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jonesthepost said:

To be clear; I don’t ‘follow’ anyone, I don’t do social media; I pick up pertinent articles/videos etc from websites I cruise.

 

i dont really know much at all about Joe Rogan, but if people are getting the truth out there, I don’t care if it’s old Nick himself.

 

I'm with Jones here, I do like Joe Rogan, he's a good guy and I don't believe that he's controlled opposition. He's just interviewed Alex Jones (not that he's anything to wrote home about) and the triggered response is hilarious. He also does stuff with Eddie Bravo on all kinds of conspiracies, so I think there's sufficient evidence to suggest he's not controlled. 

 

If anything, Spotify employees will be his downfall, they're already trying to oust him. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A leaked government report suggests a "reasonable worst case scenario" of 85,000 deaths across the UK this winter due to Covid-19.

 

The report "is a scenario, not a prediction" and the data are subject to "significant uncertainty".

 

Covid is spreading "significantly" faster through England than even the government's predicted "worst-case" scenario, documents reveal.

 

The Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (Sage) says there are around four times as many people catching Covid than anticipated.

 

(That means they anticipate 340,000 deaths!)

 

The University of Warwick's Dr Mike Tildesley, who sits on the Sage sub-group SPI-M, told the BBC News website: "If we are in a situation where what we're seeing exceeds the worst-case scenario, then this is a concern."

 

However, he went on to say that tier three restrictions are unlikely to bring the R number below 1.0 and that "we might need to take more action on a national scale".

 

Mark Drakeford said PM Boris Johnson had told him to expect an invitation to talks on a "common approach". Mr Drakeford said there was a need for leaders to "get round the table" and "share ideas."

 

A UK cabinet minister said earlier this week it was "too early to say" what the rules will be

 

His comments came after the Liberal Democrats and the Alliance Party of Northern Ireland called for a "four-nations summit" to agree a shared plan.

 

Entire UK in Lock-Step.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Velma said:

A leaked government report suggests a "reasonable worst case scenario" of 85,000 deaths across the UK this winter due to Covid-19.

 

The report "is a scenario, not a prediction" and the data are subject to "significant uncertainty".

 

Covid is spreading "significantly" faster through England than even the government's predicted "worst-case" scenario, documents reveal.

 

The Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (Sage) says there are around four times as many people catching Covid than anticipated.

 

(That means they anticipate 340,000 deaths!)

 

The University of Warwick's Dr Mike Tildesley, who sits on the Sage sub-group SPI-M, told the BBC News website: "If we are in a situation where what we're seeing exceeds the worst-case scenario, then this is a concern."

 

However, he went on to say that tier three restrictions are unlikely to bring the R number below 1.0 and that "we might need to take more action on a national scale".

 

Mark Drakeford said PM Boris Johnson had told him to expect an invitation to talks on a "common approach". Mr Drakeford said there was a need for leaders to "get round the table" and "share ideas."

 

A UK cabinet minister said earlier this week it was "too early to say" what the rules will be

 

His comments came after the Liberal Democrats and the Alliance Party of Northern Ireland called for a "four-nations summit" to agree a shared plan.

 

Entire UK in Lock-Step.

Read this on bbc earlier. Their not even trying to hide things anymore. Big middle finger up to the U.K. peasants every time you read an article on the beeb.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Matt Hancock Caught With Trousers Down Over Serco Corruption

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYDs1HyuWac

 

106,502 views
17 Oct 2020
 

4.2K 84Share

 

39.9K subscribers
 
 

 

Matt Hancock attempted to defend the shambles of the Test and Trace system that has seen a deal of its work outsourced to a private company called Serco under the NHS Test and Trace brand. Matt was asked about possible corruption linked to the UK Health Minister Edward Argar who used to work for Serco.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, jesuitsdidit said:

Matt Hancock Caught With Trousers Down Over Serco Corruption

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYDs1HyuWac

 

106,502 views
17 Oct 2020
 
 

4.2K 84Share

 

39.9K subscribers
 
 
 
 

 

Matt Hancock attempted to defend the shambles of the Test and Trace system that has seen a deal of its work outsourced to a private company called Serco under the NHS Test and Trace brand. Matt was asked about possible corruption linked to the UK Health Minister Edward Argar who used to work for Serco.

they is sooo comfortable at the moment, they really dont give a shit anymore what people know

they expect the zombies will forget tomorrow the news stories of today ... and they are right

zombies cant remember anything other than the repeatitive agenda drummed into their minds day after day

 

Boris tells the country that the PCR test is crap and the country just forgets and asks for more testing

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked and unlocked this topic
  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...