Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 minute ago, soulalways said:

..about the above i dont honestly know but the bottom line is they want to kill people to reduce the populace and control whats left..this is what i truly believe in and they will do whatever it takes to achieve their goal,,i,m not saying your wrong just my opinion mac

my point is that they have been doing that for a very long time and way before covid

they waited until they had humanity on the ropes before they played their covid final solution card

they got people dumbed down and short sighted

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

well you can drop out and sit under a bodhi tree and inspect your own navel but all that will happen is the authorities will come along and stick a needle in your arm. That's how that would work out in the short term

They're right. There is a spiritual battle underway.

It is being fought externally in the way we are interacting and internally by ourselves individually in our choices.

If we individually, internally fight and win then the external will follow. When you have resolved inner conflicts you will no longer desire external.

Just now, Macnamara said:

my point is that they have been doing that for a very long time and way before covid

they waited until they had humanity on the ropes before they played their covid final solution card

they got people dumbed down and short sighted

we know all that mac!..yes they,ve been waiting and yes its happened so whats your point ?..lol!

3 minutes ago, soulalways said:

..about the above i dont honestly know but the bottom line is they want to kill people to reduce the populace and control whats left..this is what i truly believe in and they will do whatever it takes to achieve their goal,,i,m not saying your wrong just my opinion mac

In fairness they have been telling you all so for decades and I get the spiritual bit, but like we had to give Mr Icke a wakeup call once because otherwise they will sneak up on you and you won't even know it had happened. 

1 minute ago, Sheepy said:

In fairness they have been telling you all so for decades and I get the spiritual bit, but like we had to give Mr Icke a wakeup call once because otherwise they will sneak up on you and you won't even know it had happened. 

we had to give Mr Icke a wakeup call once

sorry m8 you,ve lost me ?

2 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

They're right. There is a spiritual battle underway.

It is being fought externally in the way we are interacting and internally by ourselves individually in our choices.

If we individually, internally fight and win then the external will follow. When you have resolved inner conflicts you will no longer desire external.

it doesn't magically change the outer

what changes the outer is YOUR BEHAVIOUR

to change the outer on the grand scale then you need LOTS OF PEOPLE to change their behaviour

changing the inner is to change your behaviour and how people behave is what then shapes the external

if you want a world without freedom then you get lots of people to behave contrary to natural law and that is what the cabal has been doing to society

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

well you can drop out and sit under a bodhi tree and inspect your own navel but all that will happen is the authorities will come along and stick a needle in your arm. That's how that would work out in the short term

Along with refusing to comply and speaking your truth of course?

Perhaps  setting up your own co-operatives , ditching your smart - phone, growing your own food?

I agree entirely.

I have been paying attention, in case you didn't know.

But however you dress this up, this is ultimately a spiritual battle.

3 minutes ago, Saved said:

I thought it said Stalinists against Nazis, but no - it is Satanists.

Screenshot_20211210_204229.jpg

yup and the funny thing is that the people they are against (ie us) aren't even nazis!

I'm sure as hell not a collectivist. I'm not a nazi or a communist

BUT they actually ARE satanists

If they were honest that sign would say 'satanists against freedom loving humans'

Edited by Macnamara

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

it doesn't magically change the outer

what changes the outer is YOUR BEHAVIOUR

to change the outer on the grand scale then you need LOTS OF PEOPLE to change their behaviour

changing the inner is to change your behaviour and how people behave is what then shapes the external

if you want a world without freedom then you get lots of people to behave contrary to natural law and that is what the cabal has been doing to society

I think you almost get it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sheepy said:

Well those are the kind of things our network does for each other, he told you all about it many times anyway.

oh i misunderstood you...i have been following david icke before this site was launched and reading his books, so i do know what he,s been saying and eluding too for years... 

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

yup and the funny thing is that the people they are against (ie us) aren't even nazis!

I'm sure as hell not a collectivist. I'm not a nazi or a communist

BUT they actually ARE satanists

If they were honest that sign would say 'satanists against freedom loving humans'

in their own way they are saying that mac i think.

6 minutes ago, MarcusOmouse said:

But however you dress this up, this is ultimately a spiritual battle.

yes but what i'm trying to get across is that a person can't say ''i'm changing inside'' and then go and eat a mcdonalds, chat on facebook and their smart phone and vote for the mainstream parties

i think what some people are thinking is that they don't actually have to change anything in their life. WRONG!

Do the same old shit and the world will continue to go to shit. Play stupid games and get stupid prizes

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

yes but what i'm trying to get across is that a person can't say ''i'm changing inside'' and then go and eat a mcdonalds, chat on facebook and their smart phone and vote for the mainstream parties

i think what some people are thinking is that they don't actually have to change anything in their life. WRONG!

Do the same old shit and the world will continue to go to shit. Play stupid games and get stupid prizes

correct mac...CHANGE HAS TO HAPPEN in us all as individuals and as a society...this system is rotten to the core so change HAS to happen...

4 minutes ago, soulalways said:

correct mac...CHANGE HAS TO HAPPEN in us all as individuals and as a society...this system is rotten to the core so change HAS to happen...

Yes, but "change" doesn't always equate to "for the good". Change, has been happening, as we can now all clearly see, and I doubt many would think it has been for the better. 

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic