Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

https://www.bbc.com/

Two vaccine doses don't stop you catching Omicron

Early analysis of UK Omicron and Delta cases showed the vaccines were less effective at stopping the new variant.

However, a third booster dose significantly increased protection to around 75%.

The UK Health Security Agency said vaccines were still likely to offer good protection against severe Covid that needed hospital treatment.

The concern since the heavily mutated Omicron variant first emerged was that it would make vaccines less effective.

Scientists analysed data from 581 Omicron cases and thousands of Delta cases to calculate how effective the vaccines were against the new variant.

It showed a dramatic drop in effectiveness for the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine and a significant drop off for two doses of Pfizer.

However, the third dose increased the protection against getting Covid symptoms to between 70 and 75%.

The UKHSA estimates that more than half of all cases in the country will be Omicron by the mid-December and that if that growth continues unabated there will be more than one million infections by the end of the month.

Dr Mary Ramsay, Head of Immunisation at the UKHSA, said: "These early estimates should be treated with caution but they indicate that a few months after the second jab, there is a greater risk of catching the Omicron variant compared to Delta strain."

"We expect the vaccines to show higher protection against the serious complications of COVID-19, so if you haven't yet had your first two doses please book an appointment straight away."

This breaking news story is being updated

OH THEY ARE GETTING SO DESPERATE NOW   HA HA...WATCH THE POOR OLD SHEEP SCUTTLE AROUND!

5 minutes ago, soulalways said:

https://www.bbc.com/

Two vaccine doses don't stop you catching Omicron

Early analysis of UK Omicron and Delta cases showed the vaccines were less effective at stopping the new variant.

However, a third booster dose significantly increased protection to around 75%.

The UK Health Security Agency said vaccines were still likely to offer good protection against severe Covid that needed hospital treatment.

The concern since the heavily mutated Omicron variant first emerged was that it would make vaccines less effective.

Scientists analysed data from 581 Omicron cases and thousands of Delta cases to calculate how effective the vaccines were against the new variant.

It showed a dramatic drop in effectiveness for the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine and a significant drop off for two doses of Pfizer.

However, the third dose increased the protection against getting Covid symptoms to between 70 and 75%.

The UKHSA estimates that more than half of all cases in the country will be Omicron by the mid-December and that if that growth continues unabated there will be more than one million infections by the end of the month.

Dr Mary Ramsay, Head of Immunisation at the UKHSA, said: "These early estimates should be treated with caution but they indicate that a few months after the second jab, there is a greater risk of catching the Omicron variant compared to Delta strain."

"We expect the vaccines to show higher protection against the serious complications of COVID-19, so if you haven't yet had your first two doses please book an appointment straight away."

This breaking news story is being updated

OH THEY ARE GETTING SO DESPERATE NOW   HA HA...WATCH THE POOR OLD SHEEP SCUTTLE AROUND!

And here I am supposed to believe that this new variant is milder than the previous ones. Never mind. Stupid me !

Seriously though, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, more bollox

Edited by Anders

45 minutes ago, Anders said:

And here I am supposed to believe that this new variant is milder than the previous ones. Never mind. Stupid me !

We are quite a few variants on, with each new variant more apocalyptic than the last, from the the original Wuhan, bat-snake, wet market flu. We were shown people instantly collapsing in the street, stretching out their arms to break the fall before hitting the floor, personel in white suits picking up the bodies from appartment blocks and off the streets, yet in almost 2 years I have never seen it in London or anywhere else.

Has anyone seen a COVID floor slapper or a body laying on the floor in a neat regimental fashion?

0_People-drop-dead.jpg

6048.jpg?width=1200&height=900&quality=8

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, webtrekker said:

English Football League Calls for Segregating Players Based on Vaccination Status

https://dailysceptic.org/2021/12/10/english-football-league-calls-for-segregating-players-based-on-vaccination-status/#comments

two_halves.jpg.4593defe861f7281fafdb2f67e9609ea.jpg

If you are still visiting your F.C forum, may be make a suggestion that all players to be fitted with a hoola hoop so that they don't collide with each other? I don't know how this will work out for Rugy or Wrestling though...

12 hours ago, alexa said:

It's time to punish Britain's five million vaccine refuseniks: They put us all at risk of more restrictions, says ANDREW NEIL. So why shouldn't we curb some of their freedoms? 

51568931-0-image-m-60_1639086608771.jpg

ANDREW NEIL: There are still 5 million unvaccinated British adults, who through fear, ignorance, or sheer stupidity refuse the jab. In doing so they endanger not just themselves but the rest of us.

DM

Haha.

Neil explained: his paper broke the news of the Israeli nuclear programme at Dimona.

As a result of offending this power, he found himself broke and unemployable for a few years.

He managed to worm his way back into the system by becoming super-toadie!

• Thanks 1

JABBED?

'Mr Big'= TV land trying to NORMALISE middle aged people dropping deaf suddenly from cardiac arrest and heart attacks?

SPOILER ALERT: Peloton shares dive 11% after shocking DEATH of beloved Sex and the City character on one of the exercise bikes in reboot 'And Just Like That...'

• SPOILERS: There will be HUGE SPOILERS for the first two episodes of the new Sex and the City series And Just Like That... so read on at your own risk
  • The character died of a heart attack after exercising on a Peloton bike 
  • Cardiologist Dr Suzanne Steinbaum , who works for Peloton, insisted that the bike would have helped delay the heart attack
  • Despite her defensive words, Peloton share prices fell by over 11% in the wake of the shocking scene 
  • Peloton were aware of the appearance of the brand in the show and that real instructor Jess King would be playing a fictional trainer named Allegra 

By Brian Gallagher For Dailymail.com and Rachael Bunyan For Mailonline

Published: 00:13 GMT, 10 December 2021 | Updated: 17:05 GMT, 10 December 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10294643/Peleton-responds-SHOCKING-death-Sex-City-character-Just-Like-That.html

5 hours ago, SimonTV said:

UK gov with new tender for 50mg midazolam

https://gab.com/udnshot/posts/107422835372139223

Death row execution of an adult = 10mg

For Covid use = 50mg

How are you supposed to survive???

https://bidstats.uk/tenders/2021/W45/762642829

Another one! See different deadline and tender no.? They are going to be busy killing in hospitals.

https://bidstats.uk/tenders/2021/W45/762708213

https://bidstats.uk/tenders/2021/W45/762708103

This one is an amendment of the above.

https://bidstats.uk/tenders/2021/W46/763101505

All from https://bidstats.uk/tenders/?q=department+of+health&scope=keyfields

Edited by DaleP

The Incidence of Cancer, Triggered by the Covid 19 “Vaccine”

Global Research, December 05, 2021

“Can covid vaccines cause cancer?

In some cases, the answer seems to be yes. Certainly, there is no evidence that the covid vaccines themselves are carcinogenic. However, it has been shown that in up to 50% of vaccinees, covid vaccines can induce temporary immunosuppression or immune dysregulation (lymphocytopenia) that can last for about a week or possibly longer.

Furthermore, covid mRNA vaccines have been shown to “reprogram” (i.e., influence) adaptive and innate immune responses and, in particular, to downregulate the so-called TLR4 pathway, which is known to play an important role in the immune response to infections and cancer cells.”

Thus the authors conclude that it is quite possible that these immune changes could have unintended consequences on the condition of the recipient of the gene injection. A matter of common sense indeed!

“Thus, if there is already a tumor somewhere – known or unknown – or if there is a predisposition to a certain type of cancer, such a state of vaccine-induced immune suppression or immune dysregulation could potentially trigger sudden tumor growth and cancer within weeks of vaccination. It should be noted that lymphocytopenia was also frequently observed in cases of severe covid.

Post-vaccination reactivation of latent viral infections, including shingles virus, EBV (Epstein-Barr) and hepatitis virus, has also been observed.

“Vaccine-induced temporary immunosuppression is also a factor that may contribute to the post-vaccination spike in coronavirus infections seen in many countries.”

Frequency of Vaccine Related Adverse Event in Cancer 

There are already a few thousand observations in official adverse event reporting and online patient groups. There are certainly true coincidences or diagnostic delays due to delayed diagnosis related to containment. But we should not dismiss the huge problems that these real people affected in their daily lives and even more the responsibility that cancer doctors take by imposing the injection before any treatment or protocol continuation. Their main argument: “we did it right, without discussion” does not seem worthy of a once thoughtful profession.

In August 2021, Dr. Ryan Cole,[8] an American pathologist for many years, described a significant increase in certain types of cancer (e.g. endometrial cancer, uterine cancer) since the beginning of the covid mass vaccination campaign. More recently, German pathologists have also noted the problem of post-vaccination immune dysregulation and sudden tumor growth in some patients.

On the French networks, several testimonies coincide with the reappearance of vaginal hemorrhages in women over 85 years of age leading to the diagnosis of endometrial cancer and rapid death… The spike protein produced by the body following the injection is particularly attracted to the genitals, and this would be a new demonstration of this.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-incidence-of-cancer-triggered-by-the-covid-19-vaccine/5758110

JABBED?

Police probe 'unexplained' death of Royal Navy serviceman at UK's Faslane nuclear submarine base on the Clyde

• Emergency services were scrambled to the base at around 12.30pm yesterday
  • Royal Navy confirmed the serviceman's death but declined to comment further
  • Police said a post mortem will now be held to establish exactly what happened 

By Tom Pyman For Mailonline

Published: 07:34 GMT, 10 December 2021 | Updated: 10:36 GMT, 10 December 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10295555/Police-probe-unexplained-death-Royal-Navy-serviceman-UKs-Faslane-nuclear-submarine-base.html

Hi everyone, long time lurker here.

I should know better, but i've been reading a conversation about covid on a football forum I go on and as you can imagine the stuff they are all coming out with is ridiculous. 

Does anyone have a link to the official statistics for jab deaths in this country? I'm sure a poster on here used to put them up regularly but i can't remember their name. I've also looked quite a few pages back into this thread but I cant find them. Any help would be much appreciated. 

And thankyou anyone whose posted on the various versions of this site over the years. You've been helping to keep me sane and informed for a long time now!

10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED?

Police probe 'unexplained' death of Royal Navy serviceman at UK's Faslane nuclear submarine base on the Clyde

• Emergency services were scrambled to the base at around 12.30pm yesterday
  • Royal Navy confirmed the serviceman's death but declined to comment further
  • Police said a post mortem will now be held to establish exactly what happened 

By Tom Pyman For Mailonline

Published: 07:34 GMT, 10 December 2021 | Updated: 10:36 GMT, 10 December 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10295555/Police-probe-unexplained-death-Royal-Navy-serviceman-UKs-Faslane-nuclear-submarine-base.html

They won't be allowed to investigate that one. 

Date Issued: June 10, 2021

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is warning the public to stop using the Innova Medical Group SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Qualitative Test for diagnostic use

https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/safety-communications/stop-using-innova-medical-group-sars-cov-2-antigen-rapid-qualitative-test-fda-safety-communication

Yet UK has spent £519M in six months. 😱

https://bidstats.uk/tenders/2021/W47/763494711

UK company was awarded £241M 😱

How interesting. This company was incorporated on 26th March 2020 and already got a huge contract!

https://bidstats.uk/tenders/2021/W47/763494675

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12535625

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, soulalways said:

thats bollocks simon  its a hell of a lot more than that...DONT BELIEVE ANY MEDIA THATS BROADCAST OFFICIALLY HERE IN THE UK..THEIR ALL LIARS!

Lying about uptake is probably a great way to manipulate people in to taking the mRNA. 

The guy I know who took his booster said he basically took it because majority of people took it. 

4 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I didn't fly until I was 52...I was always afraid of it but eventually, my wife talked me into it.

One week after take off I had a heart attack. It was a myocardial infarction, a coronary thrombosis in the old money.  Felt like an elephant sitting on my chest. I was in intensive care 3 days and hospital for two weeks, all in a strange country.

The English speaking cardiologist at the hospital told me that when a plane takes off the blood is swirled around much like as the liquid in the old slush puppy machines and any old plaque or tiny clots pulled off the arteries  swirls with it,  then, like a snow globe, it slowly settles over a few days or so and sometimes, as in my case, a lump settles somewhere near or on the heart and blocks blood flow. That was his theory, not mine.

I think maybe this is could be why vaxed pilots are dying at such an alarming rate as they are doing it daily but before their jab they didn't have clots floating about in their bloodstream!

Also the young fit sportsmen and women keeling over are regularly pushing their heart rates up very high (and subsequently their blood flow)..........all food for thought.

sorry to hear this ziggy....hope all is good now m8...that german scientiss that was killed was on about the sportsmen,s blood circulates at a faster rate than non sports people..and if jabbed the graphene in the shit acts like nano razors and cuts up veins etc...in the body.

Edited by soulalways

12 hours ago, zarkov said:

We need rid of central banking.

None of this could have taken place without a monopolised monetary system! now or previously. 

And now imagine saving the sheeple and the next thing they do is following some eloquent charismatic talking heads re-starting the same old oh so successful leveraged Keynesian fiat money system. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SimonTV said:

Lying about uptake is probably a great way to manipulate people in to taking the mRNA. 

The guy I know who took his booster said he basically took it because majority of people took it. 

oh god that is bloody sad!!

Edited by soulalways

37 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

We are quite a few variants on, with each new variant more apocalyptic than the last, from the the original Wuhan, bat-snake, wet market flu. We were shown people instantly collapsing in the street, stretching out their arms to break the fall before hitting the floor, personel in white suits picking up the bodies from appartment blocks and off the streets, yet in almost 2 years I have never seen it in London or anywhere else.

Has anyone seen a COVID floor slapper or a body laying on the floor in a neat regimental fashion?

0_People-drop-dead.jpg

6048.jpg?width=1200&height=900&quality=8

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, soulalways said:

sorry to hear this ziggy....hope all is good now m8...that german scientists that was killed was on about the sportsmen,s blood circulates at a faster rare than non sports people..and if jabbed the graphene in the shit acts like nano razors and cuts up veins etc...in the body.

I've lasted   20 years since the event so I think all is good now.

👍

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wingwang said:

Wuhan Video.mp4 253.02 kB · 0 downloads

precisely...no one has ever seen people keeling over as far as i know..or bodies layed around uk streets

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic