Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

£100 jab bribe that breaks the Nuremberg Code

-

December 10, 2021

THE largest provider of community-based home and social care services in the UK is offering its health-care staff a £100 incentive to get their Covid vaccines.

This constitutes coercion according to the Nuremberg Code, a document protecting us from medical experiments. All Covid jabs are still considered experimental until 2023 and as such should not be mandatory.

One worker, aged 31, who delivers end-of-life care for City and County Health Group and did not want to be named, said: ‘I’ve had numerous emails and I’ve been phoned three times by my supervisor in two weeks.

‘My mother had the vaccine and ended up with a blood clot in her leg. I’ve seen no Covid in 18 months at work, but a lot of the elderly people have been very sick after the vaccine. Some have died.

‘I contacted my health insurance who said they wouldn’t cover me if I had an adverse reaction. So, if something did happen to me, I’d be left with no source of income.’

The email came from the group’s director of human resources, Judith Lyons, and said: ‘To all frontline care staff in England. This letter is important as it explains the new requirement from the government that everyone delivering care in England from 1April 2022 gets vaccinated against Covid-19 and provides us with evidence of this (or of their legal exemption).

‘It also explains that you will be eligible for a payment of £100 [after tax] if you provide us with evidence of your vaccine before the end of December 2021.

‘The view of the government in England is that this change is necessary to protect both you and the vulnerable people you support from the risks of catching coronavirus. At this stage, the announcement does not apply to workers in Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, although it is possible that this may change.  

‘The only exemptions are if you are clinically exempt, under 18 or part of a Covid-19 vaccine clinical trial.’

Staff are then told that they need to provide their NHS Covid pass as proof, or a vaccination certificate showing they have received two or more jabs.

The company is clearly desperate to get staff to comply, writing: ‘As an incentive to encourage you to provide us with your NHS Covid Pass promptly, we are offering a payment of £132 (before tax) to every care worker that provides us with their Pass by the end of December 2021 (to be paid to you in the first payroll after 10th January 2022 as long as you are still employed at that time). We will pay the tax and NI on this sum, so you will get at least £100 extra in your take-home pay.

‘Don’t miss out! Get your COVID Pass to us as soon as you can to get your £100 extra pay!’

The Nuremberg Code was formulated over 70 years ago after discovery of the extent of the Nazis’ murderous and torturous medical experiments on their people during World War II.

It is a breach of the code to coerce a person into receiving a medical procedure, including vaccines. The very first point in the Code states: ‘The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision.’

This is no comfort to our minimum wage health care worker who loves her job and has been looking after end-of-life patients for seven years.

She said: ‘I enjoy it so much. Just having a laugh with somebody and putting a smile on their face. Sometimes I’m the only person they see.

‘Offering me £100 to get the jab made me feel worse, I thought, “is that all my life is worth?”

‘More or less everybody else at work thought it was a good incentive and it did persuade them to get the jab.

‘A lot of care workers are single mums. Should we be asking them to risk their lives for £100? But £100 to help with Christmas is a dream for them.’

The government know there are risks associated with Covid vaccination. However, from November 11, all care staff in England were told they had to receive double vaccination against Covid-19 by April 1, 2022 or face losing their jobs.

According to the most up-to-date analysis of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) yellow card scheme data – which gives information on adverse events – 1 in 130 people experience a reaction. At least 1,789 fatalities have been reported, with AstraZeneca having double the deaths of Pfizer and Moderna.

Despite the rollcall of adverse reactions, City and County Health Group is still urging staff with concerns to get vaccinated. It said: ‘We want to reassure you that all the scientific evidence is clear that the vaccines are extremely safe and that the risks of not getting vaccinated and catching Covid-19 greatly outweigh the risks of getting vaccinated.

‘However, if you have concerns, we won’t dismiss them. If you let the branch know that you are worried about getting your vaccine, we will work with you to ensure you get the advice and support you need to help you reach a final decision. Ultimately, we will respect your right to make your own decision.’

However, staff are then told that any unvaccinated staff will be sacked. Judith Lyons wrote: ‘Unless you are exempt from vaccination, you will not be able to deliver care for us after 1st April 2022 if you have not been fully vaccinated. This unfortunately means that your employment with us will end on this date. You will also be unable to work for any other provider of regulated care services in England after that date.’

Our healthcare worker said: ‘I have a really rare blood group which has clotting problems. My gut feeling is telling me I shouldn’t have the jab. I’m so drained and sick of thinking about it, it’s making me hate going to work.’

A senior spokesperson for City and County Healthcare Group told TCW Defending Freedom: ‘In order to meet our legal duty from April, we must understand exactly which of our several thousand care workers have already been vaccinated against Covid-19. In order to do this quickly, we have introduced some incentives to encourage staff to come forward with evidence of their vaccine status. Doing this quickly is vital to ensuring that vulnerable people are not left without essential care come April 2022.’

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/100-jab-bribe-that-breaks-the-nuremberg-code/

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, alexa said:

Coalition for Epidemic Prepardness Innovations

https://cepi.net/

Don't believe a word, they are working on synthetic biology.

Satan is loose on the earth right now, he has been released from the abyss to deceive the nations, and what he is doing right now is re-imagining Genesis.

The plan is to abolish everything God has created and replace it with something Satan has created synthetically in laboratories.

These vile's for vaccines are going to contain living robots which can keep replicating until your body is completely taken over by them.
If Satan were to get away with it there would be nothing left on earth that God made, it will be all man made & Synthetic even us, but fortunately for us he wont succeed.

From here on it's going to get really weird up to the second coming of Jesus Christ. ✝️

In another words, Rinse n Repeat or Season 2.

But remember, everything is Creator's creation..... so it's no good that evil Tony was created.

It's how we, individually, pass each steps. Each level you clear, you go up on the next level and higher you go up, you start to see a bigger picture and more understanding.

'The vaccines are safe and effective. They have been tested on billions of people now.'

How many times have you heard this tripe lately, touted as a reason to get jabbed immediately, usually by shills such as Dr. Hilary and many TV presenters and entertainers?

Yes, they have now been (unwittingly, and probably illegally) 'tested' on billions, but ...

They're not 'vaccines,' and they're still under Emergency Use Authorisation until at least 2023. They have only been in use for around a year, so how can they say they will be safe and effective 2,3 ... 10 years down the line?  There is no logic at all in this misleading statement.

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Fluke said:

Sorry to post I've just heard about this. This is actually getting scary now. Wtf. I'm not one to go around screaming demonic but this is evil and degenerate. 

I reckon Ariana was used. I've never seen her look so unhappy.

4 hours ago, Looney tune said:

Don't want to be picky but he got double jabbed because he wouldn't be able to see his mum (shit luck) but that accounts for one jab as the time line doesn't allow the second jab within a month. So why are you surprised if he was already jabbed once before that he would have the second. The story don't add up

Hence he received no likes.

2 hours ago, Sheepy said:

But I don't care what you think we are not some beaten down people, we are populists and will let democracy do our talking and if that fails because they ignore the Nuremberg code, then we will use other methods to exercise our democratic rights. If they want to act as Nazis, simple we will treat them as such. We don't just sit around here going we are all doomed. But then you said the UK isn't signed upto the Nuremberg code, but it is.

I agree with this Sheepy.

As always, there is many way to tackle staying pureblood if you think about it.

Nuremberg or Human Rights Act may be one or two ways. There are other approach.

But if people don't know the law and how to utilise for our gain, then the game is lost.

2 hours ago, Sidlittle said:

yeah so what ? What's you retort ? He's a cunt and his consciousness is full of darkness. We know these people are amongst us , what's the point of posting this shit ?Also , who cares if he's a Liverpool supporter ?  You should see the wankers on the West Ham forum I'm on. It makes no difference, they walk amongst us.

Cunts are everywhere....even on high streets, let alone football club forums. lol

1 hour ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Yeah, the law's a farce.

When you go back through these human rights laws there is usually a carve out for public health. Almost as if, when they were written, they knew what was coming.

Then you're left arguing that the government can't prove there is a pandemic (which they can't) and given the risk of death from the Kung Flu is less than a common cold the government's response is not proportional to the risk.

Of course the Crown will just engage an expert witness prepared to lie on the stand and claim how wonderful and safe all these poisonous clot shots are.

Either through corruption or stupidity, perhaps a combination of the two, the judge will side with the Crown's expert and say how compelling they are.

My suggestion for anyone embarking on the course would be to try and line up some of the doctors and experts who have come out against this. Say Francis Boyle, Carrie Medaj, Lee Merritt etc. and see if they would give their time to testify by video link. Try and get multiple parties to make it class action - or similar.

Try for a jury. Not always available.

Then try and get as much media attention as you can. Stir up a bit of controversy so the press is interested.

Then make the entire trial about the vaccines. Highlight they are experimental. Highlight all the deaths. Highlight the massive coverup in the industry when they ignored the huge number of industries.

Make a huge issue about a virus having never been isolated. Subpoena the Minister declaring a pandemic. 

"If a virus has never been isolated and shown to exist how do you know SARS-COV2 is responsible for the Kung Flu?"

"On what information did you base your decision to declare a pandemic?"

Make it all about them.

Embarrass them.

ah burden of proof.

If they make a claim e.g. Covid-19 exists....

Let them prove it to you.

Obviously this is very simplified.

2 hours ago, Made in Wales said:

This is another Liverpool football supporter who has a message for all of us not wanting to be jabbed. I'm sure we can think of an appropriate retort to put him back in his box. 

Anyway enjoy his rant... Here it is:

Mate you're just an egotistical maniac who thinks you're aware of things us normals aren't, a text book example of someone who falls for conspiracy. The thing is every conspiracy, no matter how insane it sounds has a shread of truth, the clever grifters at the top use this to reel in people like you who want to feel special and they reap the rewards, all you get is a sense of being more awake than other people and then you think you're in a position to talk down to them.

But pull the string just a little bit and it all falls apart, you found stuff online to confirm your bias, you start at the conclusion and work your way backwards. See you haven't the ability to do real research, proper peer reviewed unbiased research takes time, effort and a high level of understanding in the field, none of which you possess.

So stop pretending you know what a spike protein is, or how a vaccine actually works, sitting on the toilet reading Facebook posts that confirm your bias isn't research, it's jacking off your own ego. Get over yourself and get vaccinated.

Reply  |  A

Yeah pricks like this abound, just let the smug cunt keep getting his jabs until natural or unnatural selection takes over.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Fluke said:

Sorry to post I've just heard about this. This is actually getting scary now. Wtf. I'm not one to go around screaming demonic but this is evil and degenerate. 

I wrote a short but succinct review of this on the youtube page, though it's probably gone now.  Anytime you see Ariana Grande (who I'd never heard off until she was involved in the bomb in my hometown) be afraid, she's as compromised/mind controlled as you'd ever see.

• Like 4

On 11/15/2021 at 6:22 PM, DaleP said:

I agree with this. It's because we are shifting into higher dimension i.e. higher frequency that things, thoughts etc can manifest more easily than before. By this we must watch what we think, say etc even though quite often we might want to wish ill fate, control your emotion because emotion such as anger is fuel to manifest as well as it being food for entities. If you gonna use anger, make sure you know what you are doing and put it to good use.

I'm going to shamelessly quote myself because I've seen not just one or two but more people talking about camps and forced jab etc.... Not gonna happen!

Why do you not comprehend that if you do not give your consent, you are not agreeing with their T&C of their contract?

This should be the end of it. There is no need for a negative spell. If you must go to the court to fight this, fight it. We will come and support. When you arrive at the court, be a living man / woman and stand your ground. The judge cannot go against his oath and deal with a living man or woman. He might try to proceed by saying he can't see you but know the difference between Mr JOE BLOGG vs Joe Blogg.

Mandate falls within their (gov't) legal system. WE follow the law.

Dead person follows the legal system. We are living men & women who follow the law (the Common Law that is).

Don't confuse with FMOTL. They were the controlled opposition and the Common Law-like version was promoted to mislead seekers.

Comprehending this is very important now. You must get it and pass it on to your children and others like a virus.....FAST!

2 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Because I am a qualified lawyer with over twenty years experience and these sorts of arguments are utter fantasy.

But I thought you knew the difference between legal vs lawful.

Theoretically, that is how it should work but it's a different matter if judges are all corrupt. That is nothing to do with the actual law. We might as well say there is no law or legal system in place but a theatre which in a way how it is now but we can only try or only option left for us is to storm the offices but I'm sure the resistance will be fought by overly equipped thugs.

2 minutes ago, Seeker said:

What solutions do you think are available? 

We are in a very difficult and dire situation.

Peaceful non-compliance is a good idea. Probably the best. Don't go along with their agenda. David Icke put it best. Get yourself in the mindset that whatever these criminal thugs throw at you you are not going to comply.

I don't want to be seen as saying not to try legal and political solutions. These should be vigorously pursued too.

But don't put all of your eggs in these baskets.

And be prepared for them to fail.

Elections are rigged and the judicial system is rigged. But we still have to try these avenues.

If you are going down the legal route. And I would encourage people to do so. If only to be seen as fighting back. Make sure that you using proper legal arguments. Not something you've seen on some blog.  

Some of these arguments may actually be planted as disinformation. I don't know this for sure. I am just saying it is possible.

But also spreading information is very powerful.

What people are doing on this forum.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, DaleP said:

But I thought you knew the difference between legal vs lawful.

Theoretically, that is how it should work but it's a different matter if judges are all corrupt. That is nothing to do with the actual law. We might as well say there is no law or legal system in place but a theatre which in a way how it is now but we can only try or only option left for us is to storm the offices but I'm sure the resistance will be fought by overly equipped thugs.

Legal is criminal, ie it is illegal to kill someone.

Lawful is civil. ie it is unlawful to include penalty clauses in a contract.

I agree that it is just theatre. Like the show trials in the Soviet Union.

Yes, if we get violent we will be met with force. That is why we are being provoked into a violent response.

Edit: I should add that, despite appearances, I think we are beginning to win this. That is why the scum are getting more and more desperate. Including trying to provoke a violent response.

Edited by SoundOfSilence

13 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Fuck, fuck, fuck off Jewish and Zionist controlled media and Government

And if people on this forum don't like me saying the word jewish or zionist about the

fucking MSM, then you can fuck off too.

I really do feel sorry for that Glaswegian lass, storm. The amount of shite they spew..all one sided.ive noticed they only take calls that follows their spiel. If they do have someone jeez debating they the fucking idiot panel gang up on a caller.

2 hours ago, webtrekker said:

'The vaccines are safe and effective. They have been tested on billions of people now.'

How many times have you heard this tripe lately, touted as a reason to get jabbed immediately, usually by shills such as Dr. Hilary and many TV presenters and entertainers?

Yes, they have now been (unwittingly, and probably illegally) 'tested' on billions, but ...

They're not 'vaccines,' and they're still under Emergency Use Authorisation until at least 2023. They have only been in use for around a year, so how can they say they will be safe and effective 2,3 ... 10 years down the line?  There is no logic at all in this misleading statement.

Even if they were safe (which they are not) I wouldn't get jabbed. I've never had the flu shot & I've been just fine. 

Ministers draw up proposals to bring back masks in ALL indoor spaces, scanning at pubs and restaurants and vaccine passports for more venues in the New Year - as embattled Boris continues to fight off rebellion from dozens of Tory MPs over Plan B

Now we face plan C 🤣

DM headines

It's time to punish Britain's five million vaccine refuseniks: They put us all at risk of more restrictions, says ANDREW NEIL. So why shouldn't we curb some of their freedoms? 

51568931-0-image-m-60_1639086608771.jpg

ANDREW NEIL: There are still 5 million unvaccinated British adults, who through fear, ignorance, or sheer stupidity refuse the jab. In doing so they endanger not just themselves but the rest of us.

DM

Getting more angered by the likes of GB news and talkradio and all the rest of the shills. Only watch clips now and then in the morning. 

The reporting of the Christmas party what they fail to mention is that the rules and regulations were dumb in the first place. Also saw farage I think it was say that we are in a dangerous place because we are losing trust in politicians. Personally seems like a more healthy society where people become cynical of governments and the ruling elite and politicians cannot walk the streets amongst us in fear. But they don't want that.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Made in Wales said:

Below I have posted an exchange of views on a UK football forum (Not JA606) about complying with the latest covid measures at football stadiums whereby supporters have to show a vaccine pass or a negative lateral flow test to gain entry. 

The last comment is by a Liverpool supporter and is a fine example of cognitive dissonance as they desperately try to close down any critical thinkers with a tired and weak reasoning that the whole world would have to be in on any orchestrated fraud and they would not be able to stop whistleblowers coming forward which according to this person there haven't been any so he finishes with, "You're an idiot" 

which clearly is a self projected description of himself. 

Just wondering what you would recommend in way of a reply to this individual. 

how did vaccines come to get so disrespected.
i wonder if there was so much opposition when polio was running rapid.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

When they said you only needed 2, now it's a contination of a mask, passport and a booster loyalty card.

.....for the rest of our lives, our children's lives, their childrens etc etc lives for a disease so deadly that the elite have ignored it from Day 1.
Go figure.

Would love to know what these genius politicians are getting out of this complete and utter cluster feck?
Control. Data is the new oil, it's as simple as that.
Control over your finances, your property, what you spend, where you go, who you meet, what you buy, what you say, what you post etc etc etc.

You're sleep-walking into a clusterf-ck of control.

Yep. And every government from China to the UK, New Zealand to Russia are all on the same page and there isn't a single whistle blower in sight despite the thousands who would need to be across this in order for it to be played out as you're insinuating.

You're an idiot.

Direct the clown to Project Veritas on YouTube - Pfizer whistleblower video. He/she said "not one single whistle stop".

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, alexa said:

It's time to punish Britain's five million vaccine refuseniks: They put us all at risk of more restrictions, says ANDREW NEIL. So why shouldn't we curb some of their freedoms? 

51568931-0-image-m-60_1639086608771.jpg

ANDREW NEIL: There are still 5 million unvaccinated British adults, who through fear, ignorance, or sheer stupidity refuse the jab. In doing so they endanger not just themselves but the rest of us.

DM

Andrew Neil is yet another media dullard gradually removing the skin from his knuckles with every step.

Should the man ever have a thought it would be very lonely.

If the poisonous clot shots are effective, as pseudo intellectual Neil claims they are, why should it matter if I take one too?

In Neil's case I suspect an  alarming number of prions have already crossed the blood brain barrier.

Does anyone know if prions can survive in a vacuum?

• Like 3

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic