Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

22 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

the majority of 20 million unjabbed are under 18

I think that the official U.K. non-adult population is about 16 million.

21 hours ago, Shy Talk said:

Following on from that, the one whose days are numbered said a neg lft would be sufficient to enter 'large venues'. Leaving aside it's all garbage, did he even say how recent the test had to be?

I didn't catch that bit, but it will very likely be the same as in Wales, which I know is 48 hours.

19 hours ago, Shy Talk said:

I was under the impression they would struggle to drag out this fake pandemic beyond a couple of years seeing as Spanish flu and Hong Kong flu fizzled out in that time period, but then I read this:

https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/639791-longest-lasting-pandemic

59 years and counting. Jesus Christ.

So, they will have failed to defeat Covid by 2079, if we are to beat that record. Gives me something to live for, I suppose.

19 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

lets face it. its DIET plan B. masks in cinemas and work from home "if you can". fuck me they should have put whitty in a dress to announce it.

I said all along that BoJo didn't want to figurehead another Christmas lockdown. However, the Covid hoax must continue, as the PTB need more folks to get vaxxed, in order to then push the biochip. There are still way too many unvaxxed for them to deal with at the moment. The PTB also need to get on with the Brexit reversal agenda next year. They can't do this with BoJo still at the helm. I don't think he wants to go and the longer he is in position, then the better it is for all of us. Purely in terms of someone else within the system replacing him of course. The only correct move is to support the clown, for now.

On 11/25/2021 at 7:45 PM, numnuts said:

On some TV programmes, such as BBC's 'Countryfile', I have noticed a consistent theme of the countryside and beaches needing to be more regulated. Many different excuses are given, as to why, but that is definitely the theme. Straight from Orwell's pen, it seems.    

BBC 'South Today' news ran a story on the New Forest in Hampshire yesterday. The gist I got from it, I was only half listening, was that central government is trying to get local authorities to encourage folks to stay local and not visit. If they do visit, then they must stay on the designated footpaths. I also caught a bit about banning residents from care homes in the area from having cars, so that they couldn't drive there, or something to that effect. Totally bizarre! I have now started a new thread on this subject, here.

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/24036-regulating-the-countryside-and-beaches-keeping-folks-local/

Edited by numnuts

12 minutes ago, numnuts said:

I said all along that BoJo didn't want to figurehead another Christmas lockdown. However, the Covid hoax must continue, as the PTB need more folks to get vaxxed, in order to then push the biochip. There are still way too many unvaxxed for them to deal with at the moment. The PTB also need to get on with the Brexit reversal agenda next year. They can't do this with BoJo still at the helm. I don't think he wants to go and the longer he is in position, then the better it is for all of us. Purely in terms of someone else within the system replacing him of course. The only correct move is to support the clown, for now.

Better the Devil you know- hey? 👍

11 minutes ago, numnuts said:

However, the Covid hoax must continue, as the PTB need more folks to get vaxxed

And this is to purely hide the fact that the injuries that the injected are suffering are from the injections, as those that are not injected have suffered FUK ALL from anything in the whole two years of rampaging scaryients, sort of hard to spin that into a cohesive argument that makes any sense at all!

2 hours ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

What happens when they try that in the UK? I understand that a mandate is not law, so we just refuse to pay and that's the end of it?

The problem with fines is unless you challenge them in court you'll have to pay them and they'll be able to seize your assets and property if you don't.

They''ll make it very difficult to deal with these mandates without wasting time in the court system, time that many people simply just don't have to waste.

Edited by Mr M

Coalition for Epidemic Prepardness Innovations

https://cepi.net/

Don't believe a word, they are working on synthetic biology.

Satan is loose on the earth right now, he has been released from the abyss to deceive the nations, and what he is doing right now is re-imagining Genesis.

The plan is to abolish everything God has created and replace it with something Satan has created synthetically in laboratories.

These vile's for vaccines are going to contain living robots which can keep replicating until your body is completely taken over by them.
If Satan were to get away with it there would be nothing left on earth that God made, it will be all man made & Synthetic even us, but fortunately for us he wont succeed.

From here on it's going to get really weird up to the second coming of Jesus Christ. ✝️

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Mr M said:

The problem with fines is unless you challenge them in court you'll have to pay them and they'll be able to seize your assets and property if you don't.

For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, pete675 said:

Roedean? Described by one famous ex-pupil as being ' a concentration camp by the sea for upper class girls'!

Roedean (and Beneden) were for the rich, thick, sporty ones (like Princess Anne) who just needed to snag a suitable hubby. My parents wouldn't even consider anything except top flight academic. Of course, those will have changed over the last 50+ years. The one I went to has gone down hill since they accepted the kids of certain dim celebs.

19 minutes ago, wingwang said:

Cunt...

Agree with the message at the end of the tweet (do not follow any more rules)
- but would like to ask twatta member 'views of a common man' as to why the fuck he (as a common man) :
used to admire jacob rees mog.  ????

EDIT:  'Cunt' indeed.

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
naughty swear word added
  • Haha 1

Well today my cousin and best friend breaks to me that hes now double jabbed thru family coercion. His Mam was diagnosed with cancer (since passed) last month. His sister (nurse ) told him he wouldnt be allow to see his Mam in her final weeks unless he got the jab. Unreal the stupidity of the woman. Hes a vulnerable guy anyway to be honest and now hes distraught over this. We already had a suicide in the family just months ago. If anyone can pass on any links that can help mitigate the effects of the jab, supplements etc that would be great. I told him theres probably a decent chance that he got the saline version, who knows

2 minutes ago, owen said:

Well today my cousin and best friend breaks to me that hes now double jabbed thru family coercion. His Mam was diagnosed with cancer (since passed) last month. His sister (nurse ) told him he wouldnt be allow to see his Mam in her final weeks unless he got the jab. Unreal the stupidity of the woman. Hes a vulnerable guy anyway to be honest and now hes distraught over this. We already had a suicide in the family just months ago. If anyone can pass on any links that can help mitigate the effects of the jab, supplements etc that would be great. I told him theres probably a decent chance that he got the saline version, who knows

Posted by Makia Freeman Posted on 5 December 2021

How to Detox from the COVID Shot

https://davidicke.com/2021/12/05/how-to-detox-from-the-covid-shot/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

https://www.tiktok.com/@hrh.elliott.bower/video/7039359104506252549?is_copy_url=0&is_from_webapp=v1&sender_device=pc&sender_web_id=7039798260609385990

edit:  I fucked it haven't I (sigh) 🤣🙄
I'm trying to embed a video from twitah but nothing I do works, if anyone cleverer than me knows what to do or can point me to a thread on here I would be most grateful, (PM me) many thanks.
Sorry to derail.  (feel free to delete this post mods - (sorry)

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
I'm a fecking idyot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Anders said:

Is there any precedent of it being a crime (for all intents and purposes) NOT to have something injected into one's body. I can't think of one.

its amazing isn't it?

i'm here just the same as i have always been. I have no symptoms and no deadly virus in me. I'm a risk to NO ONE

Then there are the jabbed who all seem to be falling sick at the moment, who may or may not be shedding spike proteins on people around them, who have done something to themselves to make them different to how they have been their entire life and yet in their mania they are worried that i may be a risk to them!

I'm just the same as i've always been! Its you manic JABBED eedjits that are the ones that we should all be suspicious of seeing as you've taken an experimental gene therapy that changes your DNA. JABBED FOLK ARE THE RISKY PARTY HERE!

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 7

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED?

or something else?

As the UKColumn has stated you only need to control about 7 key gatekeeper posts in scotland and you essentially have the judicial arm of government wrapped up so the recent death of the top crown prosecution officer Stephen o rourke should certainly raise some eyebrows.

Normally the death of someone in such a high position at such a relatively young age would get me suspicious of foul play but these days you never know if they were jabbed...

Top Crown Office prosecutor Stephen O’Rourke found dead at Edinburgh home as cops probe sudden death

• 12:55, 9 Dec 2021
  • Updated: 12:55, 9 Dec 2021

Stephen O’Rourke QC, 45, — who took on the role of principal crown counsel just three months ago — was discovered at his pad in Edinburgh yesterday.

Police confirmed a probe was underway and a report will be sent to the procurator fiscal.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/8129943/stephen-orourke-dead-edinburgh-cops-probe/

'Sudden death' or 'died suddenly' is media spin for died from the poisonous clot shot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SoundOfSilence said:

'Sudden death' or 'died suddenly' is media spin for died from the poisonous clot shot.

they had a samaritans thing at the bottom as if implying that it might be suicide but then as we all know sometimes people are suicided if they don't go along with the agenda

We just don't know at this point but what i can see with crystal clarity is that the newspapers are filled with stories of middle aged people dropping dead which is not normal

1 hour ago, alexa said:

For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul?

Was about to say the same thing as I play catch-up on the last four hours. Many will take the bait, though - whether that be great temporary rewards for doing as they command or the taking away of all that a person has for disobeying.

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

Sorry to post I've just heard about this. This is actually getting scary now. Wtf. I'm not one to go around screaming demonic but this is evil and degenerate. 

I assumed that this was a cleverly dubbed piss take - went to YouTube, double checked the official lyrics and yes this is real. Looks like YouTube picked the right time to disable dislikes and I think we are going to see a LOT more shit like this now that they have.

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic