Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

5 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Of course there are other groups. None are as rich or as powerful or as well organised. Do you think the mexican's own all the media in the west? Are the mexican's pushing their values on to all countries in the west? 

Agreed, and I bet we could find a common thread weaving it's way through all denominations that has nothing to do at all with any of them.

2 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I think there's a target on Icke's back and, by association, this forum. But if they can hack this site, they can hack the private messages too. I don't think there's a safe way to communicate electronically absent some super-duper encryption device. I envisage the day when we have to get in touch via dead-letter drops and one-time cypher pads.

Very very true words Nemuri....i don't contribute as much as i used to as at the moment typing is extremly difficult....but i do watch and observe....every few days th shills of the alphabet and numerical agencies drop in with thread derailment tactics regular as clockwork....last time i called one out openly i got banned for a week so i tend to temper my comments now...but be aware folks....they are amongst us

28 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

You got the German panzer tank fleet coming towards you and some guy at the back shouts, it is not all Germans. 

Agreed, kill the tank is the first objective and then look for survivors, if any, hmmm that looks painfull, regardless of who you are.

Edited by bobb
to edit or not to edit is not the question

46 minutes ago, CONvicted said:

Minimum age of 14 and fines of up to €3,600 in Austria's planned vaccine mandate

Austria’s conservative-led government on Thursday gave details of its plan to make coronavirus vaccines compulsory, saying it will apply to people 14 and over and holdouts face fines of up to €3,600 (£3,080) every three months, Reuters reports.

What happens when they try that in the UK? I understand that a mandate is not law, so we just refuse to pay and that's the end of it?

1 minute ago, bobb said:

Agreed, and I bet we could find a common thread weaving it's way through all denominations that has nothing to do at all with any of them.

So it wasn't the German's responsible for WW2 then? It is not as simple as that? is that what you are saying?

Just now, SimonTV said:

So it wasn't the German's responsible for WW2 then? It is not as simple as that? is that what you are saying?

I am saying who is it behind the curtain that sets everything up in advance so that there is always a fall guy, no?

• Like 1

Just now, bobb said:

I am saying who is it behind the curtain that sets everything up in advance so that there is always a fall guy, no?

So you are saying it is some kind of wishy washy web of random people working for random objectives that end up just in some result or another? 

It is not like the German's made any plans? 

1 minute ago, SimonTV said:

So you are saying it is some kind of wishy washy web of random people working for random objectives that end up just in some result or another? 

It is not like the German's made any plans? 

No just expand a little that there always has been a group working for it's own means and playing the sad old game of, hey stupids look over here, but never look over there because I am picking your pocket and playing with your trouser snake at the same time and too dumb to realise it, type of game.

1 minute ago, bobb said:

No just expand a little that there always has been a group working for it's own means and playing the sad old game of, hey stupids look over here, but never look over there because I am picking your pocket and playing with your trouser snake at the same time and too dumb to realise it, type of game.

That is a juvenile view of the world. 

JABBED?

or something else?

As the UKColumn has stated you only need to control about 7 key gatekeeper posts in scotland and you essentially have the judicial arm of government wrapped up so the recent death of the top crown prosecution officer Stephen o rourke should certainly raise some eyebrows.

Normally the death of someone in such a high position at such a relatively young age would get me suspicious of foul play but these days you never know if they were jabbed...

Top Crown Office prosecutor Stephen O’Rourke found dead at Edinburgh home as cops probe sudden death

• 12:55, 9 Dec 2021
  • Updated: 12:55, 9 Dec 2021

Stephen O’Rourke QC, 45, — who took on the role of principal crown counsel just three months ago — was discovered at his pad in Edinburgh yesterday.

Police confirmed a probe was underway and a report will be sent to the procurator fiscal.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/8129943/stephen-orourke-dead-edinburgh-cops-probe/

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic