Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, Daz181 said:

 

 

It was reported 3 weeks ago in the London Evening Standard (a hardline establishment propaganda outlet) that 2.7-2.9 million over 16s still had not had any jab in London, not to mention only 30% of 12 to 15-year-olds have been jabbed. That makes 2.3 million that are not jabbed outside London, according to Savid Javid's figures. 😄

 

As many as 2.7 million Londoners over the age of 16 may not have had a Covid jab, it can be revealed.

The alarm was raised about the extraordinary number of completely unvaccinated people by the capital’s public health chief, Professor Kevin Fenton.

 

A City Hall health summit also heard that only 30 per cent of London children aged 12 to 15 had been vaccinated — the lowest rate in the country. Previously it was thought that the number of adult Londoners who had not come forward for a first jab had fallen below a million.

 

But Professor Fenton — Mayor Sadiq Khan’s top health adviser — told the London health board this week: “There are more than 2.9 million Londoners who still have not received their vaccine over the age of 16.”

 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/covid-vaccine-rate-london-millions-without-first-jab-b967188.html

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

If (when) the evil  bastards make the jabs mandatory, we need to support each other as much as we can because we are going to need it. It's going to get tough, really  tough. I'm not looking forward to 2022.

 

We do need to support each other and maybe this is the time for like minded folk we trust on the forum

to share their private contact email adresses or contact information in private messages.

 

This forum may be deleted in the future.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

We do need to support each other and maybe this is the time for like minded folk we trust on the forum

to share their private contact email adresses or contact information in private messages.

 

This forum may be deleted in the future.

 

I think there's a target on Icke's back and, by association, this forum. But if they can hack this site, they can hack the private messages too. I don't think there's a safe way to communicate electronically absent some super-duper encryption device. I envisage the day when we have to get in touch via dead-letter drops and one-time cypher pads.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, bobb said:

My question is this why is the death rate proportional to those with aids and those without?

Because HIV isl/ was  confirmed in patients the same way that covid 19 is.

 

Namely a PCR test, which the inventor said should never be used to diagnose disease.

 

Hence the equal numbers of asymptomatic cases for HIV as Covid19.

Both viruses are fabrications.

 

Hence the same introduction of lethal poisons as a cure.  AZT in the case of HIV, and the clot shots in the case of Covid 19.

 

One common demoninator amidstt many in this latest cull of humanity is Dr faucci.

 

Heres a great interview to help all  interested  in this to get up to speed.

 

edit. I should add that some of the revelations about the aforementioned good doctor are not pretty and will  shock even some members here to their core.

 

But it does serve to illustrate the extreme nature of the evil that humanity is confronting right now.

 

https://www.thehighersidechats.com/robert-f-kennedy-jr-the-real-anthony-fauci-aids-covid-the-medical-industrial-complex/

Edited by MarcusOmouse
More info
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, MarcusOmouse said:

Because HIV isl/ was  confirmed in patients the same way that covid 19 is.

 

Namely a PCR test, which the inventor said should never be used to diagnose disease.

 

Hence the equal numbers of asymptomatic cases for HIV as Covid19.

Both viruses are fabrications.

 

Hence the same introduction of lethal poisons as a cure.  AZT in the case of HIV, and the clot shots in the case of Covid 19.

 

One common demoninator amidstt many in this latest cull of humanity is Dr faucci.

 

Heres a great interview to help all  interested  in this to get up to speed.

 

edit. I should add that some of the revelations about the aforementioned good doctor are not pretty and will  shock even some members here to their core.

 

But it does serve to illustrate the extreme nature of the evil that humanity is confronting right now.

 

https://www.thehighersidechats.com/robert-f-kennedy-jr-the-real-anthony-fauci-aids-covid-the-medical-industrial-complex/

This conclusion I also share.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

 

I think there's a target on Icke's back and, by association, this forum. But if they can hack this site, they can hack the private messages too. I don't think there's a safe way to communicate electronically absent some super-duper encryption device. I envisage the day when we have to get in touch via dead-letter drops and one-time cypher pads.

 

I'm not sure I'd want to mix with you riff raff on here anyway.

😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ar55 said:

I never actually thought of it that way.

 

Maybe the elite see us as part of the grand plan for a new world population.


Get rid of all the thickos and leave the intelligent ones.

That has been suggested before on here. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ar55 said:

I never actually thought of it that way.

 

Maybe the elite see us as part of the grand plan for a new world population.


Get rid of all the thickos and leave the intelligent ones.

 

Isn't Euro bigwig Jacques Attali supposed to have written/revealed this in a book?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh dear! A GAVI is a Goner!

 

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/healthcare/biotech/pharmaceuticals/suresh-jadhav-key-executive-of-sii-doyen-of-vaccine-industry-passed-away/articleshow/88170637.cms

 

Doyen of the Indian vaccine industry, director of the Serum Institute - a close partner (can you guess?) of Bill 'n' Melinda.

 

Wonder what happens to doyens of the vaccine industry after their demise?

 

In hell, do they get to ceaselessly  jab Thatch's withered arse with hypos? A sort of modern era equivalent of demons with pitchforks?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Point taken but I wouldn't go voluntarily, I'd have to be dragged there physically.

 

 

 

I guess they are suggesting this to encourage the waivers to get their first dose of Dr Bill's Miracle Serum.

 

But compulsion is illegal both under Common Law and the Nuremberg Code.

 

Remember the first rule of the army - never volunteer for anything - especially the vax!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Minimum age of 14 and fines of up to €3,600 in Austria's planned vaccine mandate

Austria’s conservative-led government on Thursday gave details of its plan to make coronavirus vaccines compulsory, saying it will apply to people 14 and over and holdouts face fines of up to €3,600 (£3,080) every three months, Reuters reports.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, CONvicted said:

Minimum age of 14 and fines of up to €3,600 in Austria's planned vaccine mandate

Austria’s conservative-led government on Thursday gave details of its plan to make coronavirus vaccines compulsory, saying it will apply to people 14 and over and holdouts face fines of up to €3,600 (£3,080) every three months, Reuters reports.

Then they must be convinced the public are so subdued they can get away with it. Time to withdraw your consent. There are ways and means of doing so.

Edited by Sheepy
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You see Billy Gates is saying this non sense is going to end in 2022, he probably used his pandemic crystal ball again. This is probably because they know that this can be used against them to bring all these government's down and that would be the end of their goals of global government and ending nation states. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...