Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

44 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

What's all this 'man of the people' crap with Neville. The man is a property developer, multi-millionaire, and, to boot, a media star. Wonder why they are pushing him up front? Even Fergie in one of his mad moments would never do that.

I predict shouty Gary will do a live ‘debate’ with an ‘expert’ and then loudly change his tune on Covid.

Given it’s young men who dominate the unvaxxed category, it’s no surprise they’ve got a footballing name to play this role.

14 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Wannna put me in a concentration camp?....do it, I've had my life and it was great fun.

No Ziggy. Love your comments, but to accept being put in a concentation camp even at the age

of 72 is not a positive vibe. It won't be just you, it will be all your unvaccinated childen and grandchildren. They don't want that do they?????

Edited by Golden Retriever

7 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

No Ziggy. Love your comments, but to accept being put in a concentation camp even at the age

of 72 is not a positive vibe. It won't be just you, it will be all your unvaccinated childen and grandchildren.

Between positive and negative is pragmatic. I think we must do our best to ensure that something like this won't happen but we also need to prepare ourselves (and our loved ones) for the distinct possibility that it might happen.

6 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

of 72 is not a positive vibe. It won't be just you, it will be all your unvaccinated childen and grandchildren.

Point taken but I wouldn't go voluntarily, I'd have to be dragged there physically.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ar55 said:

Society would collapse without the unvaxxed.

Are they going to get all the snowflakes out on construction sites, once all the young males are locked in camps?

We'll be just fine when the vaxxed die off in a few months. All those liberal sheep dead and the adrenochrome class with only awake independent patriots left. They're shooting themselves in the foot. They're concentrating the opposition.

16 minutes ago, RichmondDaddy said:

We'll be just fine when the vaxxed die off in a few months. All those liberal sheep dead and the adrenochrome class with only awake independent patriots left. They're shooting themselves in the foot. They're concentrating the opposition.

I never actually thought of it that way.

Maybe the elite see us as part of the grand plan for a new world population.

Get rid of all the thickos and leave the intelligent ones.

• Confused 1

37 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Point taken but I wouldn't go voluntarily, I'd have to be dragged there physically.

Good, because this is crucial, when the unreported Christian population were taken to the Gulags

under Stalin only 100 years ago.

Who did this? They were in the main Jewish

The Jewish MSM and establistment suppress this information.  Both have to be removed for the

truth to be exposed, not only about the Bolsheviks but about everything in the world today and

in history.

"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What ...

Edited by Golden Retriever

17 hours ago, Daz181 said:

It was reported 3 weeks ago in the London Evening Standard (a hardline establishment propaganda outlet) that 2.7-2.9 million over 16s still had not had any jab in London, not to mention only 30% of 12 to 15-year-olds have been jabbed. That makes 2.3 million that are not jabbed outside London, according to Savid Javid's figures. 😄

As many as 2.7 million Londoners over the age of 16 may not have had a Covid jab, it can be revealed.

The alarm was raised about the extraordinary number of completely unvaccinated people by the capital’s public health chief, Professor Kevin Fenton.

A City Hall health summit also heard that only 30 per cent of London children aged 12 to 15 had been vaccinated — the lowest rate in the country. Previously it was thought that the number of adult Londoners who had not come forward for a first jab had fallen below a million.

But Professor Fenton — Mayor Sadiq Khan’s top health adviser — told the London health board this week: “There are more than 2.9 million Londoners who still have not received their vaccine over the age of 16.”

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/covid-vaccine-rate-london-millions-without-first-jab-b967188.html

6 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

If (when) the evil  bastards make the jabs mandatory, we need to support each other as much as we can because we are going to need it. It's going to get tough, really  tough. I'm not looking forward to 2022.

We do need to support each other and maybe this is the time for like minded folk we trust on the forum

to share their private contact email adresses or contact information in private messages.

This forum may be deleted in the future.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

We do need to support each other and maybe this is the time for like minded folk we trust on the forum

to share their private contact email adresses or contact information in private messages.

This forum may be deleted in the future.

I think there's a target on Icke's back and, by association, this forum. But if they can hack this site, they can hack the private messages too. I don't think there's a safe way to communicate electronically absent some super-duper encryption device. I envisage the day when we have to get in touch via dead-letter drops and one-time cypher pads.

17 hours ago, bobb said:

My question is this why is the death rate proportional to those with aids and those without?

Because HIV isl/ was  confirmed in patients the same way that covid 19 is.

Namely a PCR test, which the inventor said should never be used to diagnose disease.

Hence the equal numbers of asymptomatic cases for HIV as Covid19.

Both viruses are fabrications.

Hence the same introduction of lethal poisons as a cure.  AZT in the case of HIV, and the clot shots in the case of Covid 19.

One common demoninator amidstt many in this latest cull of humanity is Dr faucci.

Heres a great interview to help all  interested  in this to get up to speed.

edit. I should add that some of the revelations about the aforementioned good doctor are not pretty and will  shock even some members here to their core.

But it does serve to illustrate the extreme nature of the evil that humanity is confronting right now.

https://www.thehighersidechats.com/robert-f-kennedy-jr-the-real-anthony-fauci-aids-covid-the-medical-industrial-complex/

Edited by MarcusOmouse
More info
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, MarcusOmouse said:

Because HIV isl/ was  confirmed in patients the same way that covid 19 is.

Namely a PCR test, which the inventor said should never be used to diagnose disease.

Hence the equal numbers of asymptomatic cases for HIV as Covid19.

Both viruses are fabrications.

Hence the same introduction of lethal poisons as a cure.  AZT in the case of HIV, and the clot shots in the case of Covid 19.

One common demoninator amidstt many in this latest cull of humanity is Dr faucci.

Heres a great interview to help all  interested  in this to get up to speed.

edit. I should add that some of the revelations about the aforementioned good doctor are not pretty and will  shock even some members here to their core.

But it does serve to illustrate the extreme nature of the evil that humanity is confronting right now.

https://www.thehighersidechats.com/robert-f-kennedy-jr-the-real-anthony-fauci-aids-covid-the-medical-industrial-complex/

This conclusion I also share.

9 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I think there's a target on Icke's back and, by association, this forum. But if they can hack this site, they can hack the private messages too. I don't think there's a safe way to communicate electronically absent some super-duper encryption device. I envisage the day when we have to get in touch via dead-letter drops and one-time cypher pads.

I'm not sure I'd want to mix with you riff raff on here anyway.

😁

1 hour ago, ar55 said:

I never actually thought of it that way.

Maybe the elite see us as part of the grand plan for a new world population.

Get rid of all the thickos and leave the intelligent ones.

That has been suggested before on here.