Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Exactly, all the while they slip through this new police bill and online bill right under our noses and maybe this is the start of removing people from their houses under the dead of night. Don't be fooled folks, this is just another ruse. Fuck these arseholes, I really hope people start to get onto this now because whilst I've always been positive it's starting get frustrating that these morons haven't sussed it yet. Hopefully the passport is the trigger. 

 

A simple question. Do you have more faith in yourself e.g. ability, intelligence etc.... than NPC?

You see I don't rely on NPCs. It's too risky placing a bet on them than yourself. They are already dead. They cannot reclaim it in a physical and legal/lawful sense either. According to the U.S ruling, evolved person is a dead person. You cannot take out the synthetic genes that's been pumped in the body.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

The mandatory vaccine and digital passport is the plan everywhere, but the resistance is strong.

 

 

 

 

 

Excellent IF YOU ALLOW IT point of note quote, forget the others in the room all they are doing is spinning their FEAR PORN in the hope of more stupids on the pay roll.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

A simple question. Do you have more faith in yourself e.g. ability, intelligence etc.... than NPC?

You see I don't rely on NPCs. It's too risky placing a bet on them than yourself. They are already dead. They cannot reclaim it in a physical and legal/lawful sense either. According to the U.S ruling, evolved person is a dead person. You cannot take out the synthetic genes that's been pumped in the body.

Unfortunately Dale this going to have to be a collective I'm afraid. They're dead to me too, but I'd never turn anyone away that wanted to join the resistance, that would cutting your nose to spite your face. Excuse my ignorance, but I have no idea what NPC is. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

The bastard puppet Johnson said

 

"I don't believe we can keep going indefinitely with non-pharmaceutical interventions, restrictions on people's way of life because A SUBSTANTIAL PROPORTION OF THE POPULATION still sadly has not got vaccinated.  I think "we" need to have a National conversation on the way forward"

 

It was always going to come down to this. Apparently though (I read it here last night) there are still 6 million people in this country who have not had the jabs. Time for us to stop this tyranny now I think. That's an awful lot of people. 

 

Don't be fooled by the MP's who currently are making a stand against it. Boris was installed years ago in people's minds (his jolly japes on the zip wire with the flags and appearances on TV panel shows) and the people around him very likely all have some kind of skeleton in their closets and they will step down/sell out when the time comes. No one 'out there' is actually on our side. We have to do this.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JJ73 said:

 

It was always going to come down to this. Apparently though (I read it here last night) there are still 6 million people in this country who have not had the jabs. Time for us to stop this tyranny now I think. That's an awful lot of people. 

 

Don't be fooled by the MP's who currently are making a stand against it. Boris was installed years ago in people's minds (his jolly japes on the zip wire with the flags and appearances on TV panel shows) and the people around him very likely all have some kind of skeleton in their closets and they will step down/sell out when the time comes. No one 'out there' is actually on our side. We have to do this.

And six million people who can look another in the eye and say why did you do it, why did you submit to the fear porn so obviously portrayed in the media and then went to get stabbed up as I DID NOT and they will look at you and go "have we been lied to", BINGO.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

Unfortunately Dale this going to have to be a collective I'm afraid. They're dead to me too, but I'd never turn anyone away that wanted to join the resistance, that would cutting your nose to spite your face. Excuse my ignorance, but I have no idea what NPC is. 

 

NPC = non-playing character...i.e. dead

As for collective action, I know what you are saying but let me come back on that when I get an in-spiration.

I don't know if dead can come back.... as zombies yes but not living. For that, they have to do a reincarnation flip but that doesn't guarantee they'll have a soul. It's quite possible that they didn't have a soul in the first place. We could go on debating what they are or not, the only thing we know is us, yourself.

 

Do what you think right of course but I am not counting on NPCs. I am thinking in terms of what I can do and waking the dead isn't one of them.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

 

It was always going to come down to this. Apparently though (I read it here last night) there are still 6 million people in this country who have not had the jabs. Time for us to stop this tyranny now I think. That's an awful lot of people. 

 

Don't be fooled by the MP's who currently are making a stand against it. Boris was installed years ago in people's minds (his jolly japes on the zip wire with the flags and appearances on TV panel shows) and the people around him very likely all have some kind of skeleton in their closets and they will step down/sell out when the time comes. No one 'out there' is actually on our side. We have to do this.

 

There comes a point when totalitarian tyranny needs to be fought against.  That time is getting close.

 

 

https://pics.me.me/and-how-we-burned-in-the-camps-later-thinking-what-31906074.png

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

There comes a point when totalitarian tyranny needs to be fought against.  That time is getting close.


I totally agree and even if we are successful, the revolution will not be televised. The NPC's will continue to wear the masks, socially distance and hang on every word the (by then and through necessity) CGI politicians tell them on the box.

Edited by JJ73
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is it a done deal? Will Parliament yet again vote in favour of anti freedom measures?

 

Most probably

 

PLAN B including vaccine passports in some settings

 

"Parliament will debate the measures next week, with a vote expected to take place on Tuesday 14 December."

 

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/prime-minister-confirms-move-to-plan-b-in-england

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

TV show deletes poll after 89% oppose mandatory vaccination

8 Dec, 2021 02:04 / Updated 10 hours ago
ITV breakfast television show ‘Good Morning Britain’ received backlash on social media after deleting a poll which showed a vast majority of respondents opposed mandatory Covid-19 vaccination.

The poll, which asked viewers whether it was “time to make vaccines mandatory” in response to the spread of the Covid-19 Omicron variant, was posted to Twitter on Tuesday and soon received more than 42,000 votes.

A whopping 89% of those who voted opposed any scheme to make vaccination mandatory, with just 11% in favor.

After the poll went viral, however, social media users noticed that it had been deleted by the Good Morning Britain Twitter account, and critics accused the program of trying to cover up the public consensus.

https://www.rt.com/uk/542507-mandatory-vaccine-poll-deleted/

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, JJ73 said:


I totally agree and even if we are successful, the revolution will not be televised. The NPC's will continue to wear the masks, socially distance and hang on every word the (by then and through necessity) CGI politicians tell them on the box.

 

Out of likes.

What we want to happen is all the elites to fight each other.....just as they turned us into infighting in the past.

Let them reveal their secret.....like this crying woman...... so that we can just sit and eat popcorns and let it collapse on its own. Call me lazy but just imagine and laugh. Make it sinister.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, bobb said:

Ah, I gave you a heart thingy because I know it will infuriate you, Mr Anderson why do you persist, oh that's easy, to annoy the fuk out of ya, toodles.

 

That's so passe. I just love to string people along..... lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Golden Retriever said:

Is it a done deal? Will Parliament yet again vote in favour of anti freedom measures?

 

Most probably

 

PLAN B including vaccine poassports in some settings

 

"Parliament will debate the measures next week, with a vote expected to take place on Tuesday 14 December."

 

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/prime-minister-confirms-move-to-plan-b-in-england

 

 

As Mr O'Looney says and I have said the same, when these children are being born around about the nowish and into January, think Thalidomide, good bye Government time for a good clear out of that house and a damn good disinfection, as that's the real disease epicentre, fresh elections and a good kick off/kick in the teeth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

Sorry to disappoint you but there are far more interesting things in the world than finding out who you are which is irrelevant to me. I don't generally find out who or what kind of narcissism they are suffering...unlike you. Clearly we are on a different level.


I reported this person to the forum admin yesterday and have put them on Ignore. It would appear they now reply to every thread I reply to. I can't see what they are saying and I don't want to. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

The poll, which asked viewers whether it was “time to make vaccines mandatory” in response to the spread of the Covid-19 Omicron variant, was posted to Twitter on Tuesday and soon received more than 42,000 votes.


That's interesting because they use a figure of 3,000 people on election night to get a fair gauge of feeling as to which way people have voted and it's usually spot-on. 42,000 votes would home in on people's feelings a lot more. I've pretty much given up all hope now due to the zombie-like people around me however, this does look as if there is still a glint of light at the end of the tunnel.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JJ73 said:


I reported this person to the forum admin yesterday and have put them on Ignore. It would appear they now reply to every thread I reply to. I can't see what they are saying and I don't want to. 

 

I think seasoned members will know, let alone mods.

Lucky for them, I can be nasty as hell but I give them enough rope before I unleash a nuclear arsenal...... hahaha

But really I don't want to waste my time or energy on NPCs.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, JJ73 said:


That's interesting because they use a figure of 3,000 people on election night to get a fair gauge of feeling as to which way people have voted and it's usually spot-on. 42,000 votes would home in on people's feelings a lot more. I've pretty much given up all hope now due to the zombie-like people around me however, this does look as if there is still a glint of light at the end of the tunnel.

How does that old saying go, something like, if one person is doing it, it means thirty are thinking it, could of got this muddled up.

Edited by bobb
hmm i am correcting something that could be wrong in the first place???
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Daz181 said:

 

 

It can't be 20 million can it Daz?  That seems way too high a figure. In saying that though, I don't trust this government an inch so yes, it could very well be a lot higher. So if we split the difference and say 12 million, that would definitely explain the reticence thus far to bring in vaccination passports as well as mandatory (which isn't Law - you can refuse it) vaccinations. What we need to do then is just stand strong. Peacefully protest when we can to show these bastards our numbers. There are millions of us and perhaps an average performance venue amount of them.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, DaleP said:

But really I don't want to waste my time or energy on NPCs.

 

 

Agreed.

 

Rather ironically, this began because I replied to them as they were discussing the Biblical god. I simply stated I didn't believe the Christian god to be especially loving.  If god works through his followers, I am very likely vindicated now on that score.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

 

It can't be 20 million can it Daz?  That seems way too high a figure. In saying that though, I don't trust this government an inch so yes, it could very well be a lot higher. So if we split the difference and say 12 million, that would definitely explain the reticence thus far to bring in vaccination passports as well as mandatory (which isn't Law - you can refuse it) vaccinations. What we need to do then is just stand strong. Peacefully protest when we can to show these bastards our numbers. There are millions of us and perhaps an average performance venue amount of them.

 

 

imo,

 

the number is much lower. in fact so low that statistically speaking there would be no reason to finger point the non-jabbed.

this is why they hype up the numbers so it looks like a % that could impact upon society (not that contagion /infection is real)

 

 its a P.R sales trip.

 

everyone at work is double jabbed and most are getting boosters

statistically i am the < 1%

if i was to use a film as a simile , Day of the Dead

Edited by zArk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...