Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 minute ago, JJ73 said:

I reported this person to the forum admin yesterday and have put them on Ignore. It would appear they now reply to every thread I reply to. I can't see what they are saying and I don't want to. 

I think seasoned members will know, let alone mods.

Lucky for them, I can be nasty as hell but I give them enough rope before I unleash a nuclear arsenal...... hahaha

But really I don't want to waste my time or energy on NPCs.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

That's interesting because they use a figure of 3,000 people on election night to get a fair gauge of feeling as to which way people have voted and it's usually spot-on. 42,000 votes would home in on people's feelings a lot more. I've pretty much given up all hope now due to the zombie-like people around me however, this does look as if there is still a glint of light at the end of the tunnel.

How does that old saying go, something like, if one person is doing it, it means thirty are thinking it, could of got this muddled up.

Edited by bobb
hmm i am correcting something that could be wrong in the first place???

5 minutes ago, Daz181 said:

It can't be 20 million can it Daz?  That seems way too high a figure. In saying that though, I don't trust this government an inch so yes, it could very well be a lot higher. So if we split the difference and say 12 million, that would definitely explain the reticence thus far to bring in vaccination passports as well as mandatory (which isn't Law - you can refuse it) vaccinations. What we need to do then is just stand strong. Peacefully protest when we can to show these bastards our numbers. There are millions of us and perhaps an average performance venue amount of them.

12 minutes ago, DaleP said:

But really I don't want to waste my time or energy on NPCs.

Agreed.

Rather ironically, this began because I replied to them as they were discussing the Biblical god. I simply stated I didn't believe the Christian god to be especially loving.  If god works through his followers, I am very likely vindicated now on that score.

5 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

It can't be 20 million can it Daz?  That seems way too high a figure. In saying that though, I don't trust this government an inch so yes, it could very well be a lot higher. So if we split the difference and say 12 million, that would definitely explain the reticence thus far to bring in vaccination passports as well as mandatory (which isn't Law - you can refuse it) vaccinations. What we need to do then is just stand strong. Peacefully protest when we can to show these bastards our numbers. There are millions of us and perhaps an average performance venue amount of them.

imo,

the number is much lower. in fact so low that statistically speaking there would be no reason to finger point the non-jabbed.

this is why they hype up the numbers so it looks like a % that could impact upon society (not that contagion /infection is real)

its a P.R sales trip.

everyone at work is double jabbed and most are getting boosters

statistically i am the < 1%

if i was to use a film as a simile , Day of the Dead

Edited by zArk

1 minute ago, zArk said:

the number is much lower. in fact so low that statistically speaking there would be no reason to finger point the non-jabbed.

this is why they hype up the numbers so it looks like a % that could impact upon society (not that contagion /infection is real)

I tend to agree. This makes them bullies. Brutal to the core.

Just now, JJ73 said:

Agreed.

Rather ironically, this began because I replied to them as they were discussing the Biblical god. I simply stated I didn't believe the Christian god to be especially loving.  If god works through his followers, I am very likely vindicated now on that score.

I get a satisfaction from receiving a confirmation that I am on the right track especially when they all come out of the woodwork to reveal themselves when I am say something they don't want the masses to know. They have to put a stop to that. I am like a forum fumigator. See how psychology works?

Just now, DaleP said:

I get a satisfaction from receiving a confirmation that I am on the right track especially when they all come out of the woodwork to reveal themselves when I am say something they don't want the masses to know. They have to put a stop to that. I am like a forum fumigator. See how psychology works?

Yes, and yours amuses me no end.

So I think it is important to remember that a lot of people did their bit when called voluntarily and not hold it against them, and a fair number of people that I am aware of are outright refusing the third shot to the head, there's still light in this thing/nightmare.

3 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

They don't know the meaning of the word integrity. They say anything and then blithely contradict themselves when it suites them, because they are liars. That's been proven repeatedly. 

First comes denial, then the bleedin obvious.

Just now, bobb said:

First comes denial, then the bleedin obvious.

you are posting a lot here bobb but you don't appear to be sharing any information

maybe you could calm down a bit because every post you post that says nothing at all buries the posts that actually do say something

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Just been told I've got to work from home. Boom, easy street, but fuck me the compliance is ridiculous. 

I've been working from home since March 2020. I don't miss the commute though. I work in the federal system so none of the buildings where I would normally go are open, but the mandate has not been enforced and, from what I am told, the federal employees will not comply. They have a strong union and there's a ton of push back that is not getting any publicity. My own 'union' keeps on sending me stuff encouraging me to get jabbed so we can all get 'back to normal' but not many are buying that bullshit any more.

• Like 1

JABBED?

so many young or middle aged people dropping...

'The world has lost a fashion superstar': Louis Vuitton's visionary artistic director Virgil Abloh, 41, dies after secret two-year battle against rare cancer

• Virgil Abloh, who made made history as Louis Vuitton's first black artistic director, died Sunday at age 41
  •  He had been privately battling cancer since a 2019 diagnosis of cardiac angiosarcoma
  • 'We are all shocked by this terrible news,' said Louis Vuitton executive director Bernault Arnault, who called Abloh a 'genius designer' and 'visionary' 
  • Italian fashion designer Donatella Versace,  Marc Jacobs, Gucci, and Giorgio Armani were among those to pay tribute to the accomplished designer
  • The first-generation Ghanian-American had no formal training as a designer and learned to sew from his seamstress mother
  • His widely-praised designs were supported by the biggest names in fashion, including Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, and sisters Bella and Gigi Hadid
  • Hints of health troubles emerged in September 2019, when Abloh announced he was taking a few months off after he felt tired and struggled to bounce back from an international trip

By Michelle Thompson For Dailymail.Com

Published: 18:50 GMT, 28 November 2021 | Updated: 00:43 GMT, 29 November 2021

Virgil Abloh, who made history as Louis Vuitton's first black artistic director, is dead at age 41 following a secret years-long battle with cancer.

The fashion prodigy, a married father of two, had been privately battling a rare form of the disease called cardiac angiosarcoma. He was diagnosed with the condition in 2019.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10251785/Louis-Vuittons-visionary-artistic-director-Virgil-Abloh-41-dies-secret-cancer-battle.html

Just now, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

My own 'union' keeps on sending me stuff encouraging me to get jabbed so we can all get 'back to normal' but not many are buying that bullshit any more.

Normal as we knew it has gone, I would suggest. Now there's just varying degrees of the 'new' normal whatever that is. It smells very much to me like totalitarianism.

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic