Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

18 minutes ago, KillBill said:

Spencer is yet another crypto-Jew pretending to be an anti-Semite.

I would imagine Intel.

All I know is he gets called a white supremacist by the media but supports a guy that has a massive hatred of whites. Makes no sense, but I guess that is the media for you.

".. Trump on Friday announced a team of two men to lead his administration’s effort to develop a coronavirus vaccine, dubbed “Operation Warp Speed.”

The team consists of Moncef Slaoui, the former head of pharmaceutical giant GlaxoSmithKline's vaccines division, and Gen. Gustave Perna, a four-star U.S. Army general, Trump said during a press conference in the White House Rose Garden."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-names-scientist-army-general-lead-coronavirus-vaccine-effort-n1207906

Whilst head of the vaccines department at GlaxoSmithKline, Moncef Slaoui oversaw the Pandemrix vaccine, which was 'rushed through' without testing in the midst of the 2009 H1N1 flu 'pandemic'. Some of the side-effects were narcolepsy and other reactions.

https://www.bmj.com/content/362/bmj.k3948

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandemrix

Edited by KillBill

6 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

In my opinion Velma, we are seeing being played out right now, a battle between good versus evil.

David Icke is right about the Sabbatean Frankists ... they want to invert all that is good in the world, and they are doing

it as I speak.

Transgenderism is just one inverison and there are far more prominent people who are not the sex they appear to be, than people

realise.  It's a deceptive cult, now supported by TPTB.

I started about three threads about the transgender agenda on the forum, but they are now all gone. I really do hope they can be revived.

Mr E of Transpocalypse NOW was connecting lots of dots involving freemasonry, Kabbalah and much more, but he was banned by

Youtube after the Greta Thunberg video.

Maybe we need to concentrate against the good against evil aspect. I'm not a Christian, but I'm drawn to the teachings of Jesus Christ

(not the established church) to try to find some truth in these very troubling times.

In fact the evil core imo, know the truth about Christianity and that's why they want it destroyed.  The Catholic Church especially

were taken over a long time ago.

The Elder's of Zion, remember them?

They want God removed from the lexicon of life and the society they have progressively engineered certainly worships Mammon.

That's why my go-to manual for what's coming down the pipe, is the New Testament.

The Truth Will Set You Free!

Who said that again?

David Icke... no... Jesus Christ!

• Like 3

The sayings below are not mine. I read them yesterday in a video comment section on a video hosting site. The first saying belongs to someone who goes under the name "M.R."  I don't know these people, only mentioning them here as the quote sources to give them the credit they deserve.

An it's relevant to your current discussion about the ongoing mask show:

People ask me if I'm scared to not wear a mask.... I say, No.. because I'm wearing the truth, which is invisible but powerful.

another poster ("J.O.") under the same video replied:

Hit them with "I'm not a lifeguard, I'm a citizen with rights...if you feel you are at risk, then YOU need to protect yourself...its not my obligation"

@Golden Retriever the quotes are in response to your latest posts on the thread, I was unable to log in for a while due to the site tech issues, hence a delayed response.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/21/2020 at 7:24 PM, kj35 said:

35 minutes warning to ' clappy'  time. Remember the supermarkets will be empty as they're all home banging pans:-)

Round by me, its not enough to stand on your doorstep in your pyjamas clapping like a seal, yet again someone was setting off fireworks.

What is the point in setting off fireworks in BROAD DAYLIGHT?

And at the risk of sounding like a 'Karen' where are people obtaining fireworks from? Surely they're not 'essential purchases'?

Oh and on the subject of 'Karen', this did amuse me the other day:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, KillBill said:

".. Trump on Friday announced a team of two men to lead his administration’s effort to develop a coronavirus vaccine, dubbed “Operation Warp Speed.”

The team consists of Moncef Slaoui, the former head of pharmaceutical giant GlaxoSmithKline's vaccines division, and Gen. Gustave Perna, a four-star U.S. Army general, Trump said during a press conference in the White House Rose Garden."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-names-scientist-army-general-lead-coronavirus-vaccine-effort-n1207906

Whilst head of the vaccines department at GlaxoSmithKline, Moncef Slaoui oversaw the Pandemrix vaccine, which was 'rushed through' without testing in the midst of the 2009 H1N1 flu 'pandemic'. Some of the side-effects were narcolepsy and other reactions.

https://www.bmj.com/content/362/bmj.k3948

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandemrix

From 2017:

Dr. Moncef Slaoui, former GlaxoSmithKline Chairman of Vaccines, Appointed to SutroVax Board of Directors

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dr-moncef-slaoui-former-glaxosmithkline-chairman-of-vaccines-appointed-to-sutrovax-board-of-directors-300490208.html

1.jpg.5c4b0ee9a601b5851f5ede6b564ae355.jpg

More Saturn symbolism. I wonder if that was part of the reason for the recent name change.

SutroVax Announces Name Change to Vaxcyte

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2020/05/21/2037027/0/en/SutroVax-Announces-Name-Change-to-Vaxcyte.html

• Like 1

I observe distancing (to a point - I'm not doing the hokey cokey when I meet a fellow shopper face to face when rounding an aisle) out of nothing but respect for their perception of what's safe. But I feel we are being conditioned to be shamed into compliance, and the aggressive self righteousness of the (I want to think of a better name for them) sheeple is wearing thin, so I plan getting a T-shirt printed with,, "My rights don't end where your misplaced fear begins". 

Either that, or I'm pulling an unworn one out of the bottom of the drawer, where it's been ever since my brother bought it me years ago, saying,

"What do we want?"

"A cure for tourette's"

"When do we want it?"

"Cunt".

?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

From 2017:

Dr. Moncef Slaoui, former GlaxoSmithKline Chairman of Vaccines, Appointed to SutroVax Board of Directors

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dr-moncef-slaoui-former-glaxosmithkline-chairman-of-vaccines-appointed-to-sutrovax-board-of-directors-300490208.html

1.jpg.5c4b0ee9a601b5851f5ede6b564ae355.jpg

More Saturn symbolism. I wonder if that was part of the reason for the recent name change.

SutroVax Announces Name Change to Vaxcyte

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2020/05/21/2037027/0/en/SutroVax-Announces-Name-Change-to-Vaxcyte.html

Well spotted. I didn't get that far.

They kept the ring part of the logo though.

11 minutes ago, motleyhoo said:

I have not been respecting other people's right to social distancing at all. Fuck them.

To an extent, I do. But not to the extremes that some people want to go.

I'm seriously considering telling people who deliberately move out of my way "I'M NOT A FUCKING LEPER"

Though I might just start at the softer level of telling these people "There is no virus!"

Just watching Doc Martin now on TV with my father. Completely out of the blue in one scene at a pub, a random guy talks about nano technology being used by government via satellite as surveillance. Totally random, absolutely no need to have it in the script. Very weird.

6 minutes ago, truther79 said:

Just watching Doc Martin now on TV with my father. Completely out of the blue in one scene at a pub, a random guy talks about nano technology being used by government via satellite as surveillance. Totally random, absolutely no need to have it in the script. Very weird.

Now he is being portrayed as a lone nutter living on his own as a lodger who is prescribed meds to stop his psychotic episodes.

Conditioning at its best.

I happily try to maintain social distancing as I find a lot of people smell like chemical toilets anyway what with all the perfumes they spray themselves with, and the women aren't much better either.

The funniest example for me was while out for a walk I turned a corner and a couple turned in to me from the other direction. The woman jumped out of her skin and threw herself hard against the wall in terrror and immediately started puffing frantically on her e-cigarette. The crap they put in those things and she worries about bumping in to someone outside. I couldn't help myself and just started laughing. People are nuts.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, truther79 said:

Now he is being portrayed as a lone nutter living on his own as a lodger who is prescribed meds to stop his psychotic episodes.

Conditioning at its best.

Pretty sure it lumps all people who question vaccines as 'conspiracy nuts' amongst other things, in one of the episodes. It's basically pro Big Pharma (anti alternate medicine) wrapped inside a sitcom.

(ALL TV/film's main purpose is not to entertain. Entertainment is a side-effect).

Edited by KillBill
  • Like 1

Trump designates houses of worship as essential, orders US governors to reopen them NOW

“These are places that hold our society together and keep our people united,”  Trump announced at the White House on Friday, adding that it’s “not right”  that some states have deemed liquor stores and abortion clinics as essential, but mandated that houses of worship remain closed due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

https://www.rt.com/news/489527-trump-orders-open-churches-now/

Fair play.

2 minutes ago, KillBill said:

Pretty sure it lumps all people who question vaccines as 'conspiracy nuts' amongst other things, in one of the episodes. It's basically pro Big Pharma (anti alternate medicine) wrapped inside a sitcom.

(ALL TV/film's main purpose is not to entertain. Entertainment is a side-effect). 

Do you think books fall in to that category?

8 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Trump designates houses of worship as essential, orders US governors to reopen them NOW

https://www.rt.com/news/489527-trump-orders-open-churches-now/

Fair play.

I know of a monster who'll be petulant about that...

Mayor Lori Lightfoot at a news conference in December 2019.

She's  It's been waging war on churchgoers.

https://blockclubchicago.org/2020/05/17/mayor-fines-defiant-churches-posts-no-parking-signs-around-them-during-sunday-in-person-services/

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, KillBill said:

Sometimes - though rarely - something comes along that is just delightful entertainment. 

One such programme, in my opinion, was Detectorists, which I only watched all 3 series of on Prime or something very recently, having missed them the 1st time round. Gentle, good hearted humour, it was like a breath of fresh air.

But I'll agree most of the tosh they show is malignant brain-washing.

1 minute ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

One such programme, in my opinion, was Detectorists, which I only watched all 3 series of on Prime or something very recently, having missed them the 1st time round. Gentle, good hearted humour, it was like a breath of fresh air.

Great show and pretty wholesome.

• Like 1