Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Copied from Telegram (A J Roberts Show) ...

 

I’ve been talking about it a lot recently on my show about the huge part behavioural science has had on the public in all major countries leading up to this point.

 

The Nudge Group were employed here in the UK to study the population for a few years leading up to March 2020.

 

Everything we do, what motivates us, what makes us sad, how we buy, how we move around, what makes us tick. This data has simply been weaponised against the public and has been used to carry out everything that has been implemented the last 2 years. 

 

Now thinking along the lines of behavioural science, why do you think all of a sudden all these videos keep popping up about Boris and his crew from last Christmas, all at the same time? …..

 

This game of chess we find ourselves in has produced more smoke and mirrors than most times in history. What are they actually trying to distract your from is the real question!

 

Perhaps one of the biggest legal cases in history exposing loads of celebrities, politicians and other sickos for child trafficking might be one thing ( Maxwell Case )

 

Perhaps it’s to make Boris look the buffoon like they did with Hancock to get him out the way because of ongoing legal action for murdering thousands in the care homes 


Perhaps it’s to take your mind quickly off the scary transformer variant because their BS approach clearly isn’t working and the lies on GMB and from Dr Hilary on a daily basis are as clear as day.

 

Think carefully about everything the press are trying to show you and question absolutely EVERYTHING!

 

Yes, knowing your enemy is one of the key point in Art of War.

 

5 minutes ago, Sheepy said:

Its the nudge unit by the way Trekker, why would a government want to use psychology against its own voters?

 

WE need to do a psychological war on them in return.

 

So no police will help you when you need help.

Authorities will not be interested in the matter they are supposed to be protecting.

You follow the law but they don't.

You call it it's tyranny. OK, we have identified, now what will you do? Sitting in the corner crying isn't the option.

How do you rugpull a mafia?

The thing is in this 3D world, everything has a beginning and the end. So IT will have to end at some point. This is our hope. How will you end it? Obviously, being polite isn't working if you haven't noticed. Now, I am not saying stupid thing like start a riot because THAT's not going to resolve the matter either....just leave with mess in every city.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, bobb said:

And that would be so secure that not even you could enjoy said wealth for fear of exposing where your wealth is hidden?

I'm not intending to dig a hole and bury my treasure in the ground if that's what you mean.

Oh dear bobb....study.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DaleP said:

You call it it's tyranny. OK, we have identified, now what will you do? Sitting in the corner crying isn't the option

Do what I did to the Conservative canvasser that knocked on my door and tell them that the only thing you will be voting for is for all the current sitting MP's to be arrested and put before Judge and Jury for what they have done to us and then slam the door in their face, no need to be polite about it when expressing your right to free speech.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, bobb said:

who is going to claim an infringement on me when I haven't even made a profit off of it?

 

Are you sure about that?

 

First of all, they, whoever makes a claim against me will be using the legal system.

On the other hand, a living man/woman will be using the Common Law. Case dismissed. It's no starter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, bobb said:

Do what I did to the Conservative canvasser that knocked on my door and tell them that the only thing you will be voting for is for all the current sitting MP's to be arrested and put before Judge and Jury for what they have done to us and then slam the door in their face, no need to be polite about it when expressing your right to free speech.

Here is the difference between you and me and many others.

We don't answer the door in the first place to waste our time or energy. 🤭

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

First of all, they, whoever makes a claim against me will be using the legal system.

On the other hand, a living man/woman will be using the Common Law. Case dismissed. It's no starter.

Mmmm I prefer the direct approach to some pedophilic mentality that thinks they can do what ever they want to you/me and tell them to fuk off.

Edited by bobb
more shit typing garbage that needs correcting
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, DaleP said:

I'm not intending to dig a hole and bury my treasure in the ground if that's what you mean.

Oh dear bobb....study.

But that has been the endeavor through history, how do you keep your wealth private and not have it lose value overnight, rendering the whole process moot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, bobb said:

Mmmm I prefer the direct approach to some pedophilic mentality that thinks they can do what ever they want to you/me and tell them to fuk off.

I, on the other hand, reframe to waste time and energy to say fuck off in their face but do things which brings a result.

It's all about management. If you have a need to do what you say, it means you have not learned how to control your emotion. Such person loses.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DaleP said:

I, on the other hand, reframe to waste time and energy to say fuck off in their face but do things which brings a result.

It's all about management. If you have a need to do what you say, it means you have not learned how to control your emotion. Such person loses.

Oh I have learned to use my emotions very effectively and very loudly, because when you say something that can not be successfully twisted into their corner, particularly in public, the wankers run for the hills and think twice about coming back. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, bobb said:

But that has been the endeavor through history, how do you keep your wealth private and not have it lose value overnight, rendering the whole process moot.

well you'd better find out HOW, don't ya?

You see, even in this forum, there are awake men/women and woke persons who think they are awake.

I cannot make a horse drink water, I can only lead one to a faucet.

It's all hidden in plain sight all over in the forum. Go n dig bobb. 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DaleP said:

well you'd better find out HOW, don't ya?

You see, even in this forum, there are awake men/women and woke persons who think they are awake.

I cannot make a horse drink water, I can only lead one to a faucet.

It's all hidden in plain sight all over in the forum. Go n dig bobb. 😁

Go and dig what exactly, I stand my ground based on truth.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bobb said:

Oh I have learned to use my emotions very effectively and very loudly, because when you say something that can not be successfully twisted into their corner, particularly in public, the wankers run for the hills and think twice about coming back. 

At this point, I don't know if you are having me on OR being true. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DaleP said:

At this point, I don't know if you are having me on OR being true. lol

I am not having you on as you say, this is not a joke I am discussing here although I do see the punchline of it and that's you and I, and all the other stupids on planet stupid.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, bobb said:

So what am I digging for and where shall I start this dig, is it a dig fest or summat.

It is indeed bobb. It's a rabbit hole for me and it's getting deeper and deeper.......... watch out for a sniper rabbit. 🐰

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Judging by the timing of this inane party story, I'm guessing that Johnson's final task will be to enforce vaccine passports before being airlifted out with an excuse to resign, like his mate Hancock a few months ago.

 

This is the second December in a row where the announcement of winter restrictions has coincided with the end of Hanukkah. I wonder if they'll go for the hat-trick next year.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DaleP said:

It is indeed bobb. It's a rabbit hole for me and it's getting deeper and deeper.......... watch out for a sniper rabbit. 🐰

Well good luck with your Quantum rabbit hole and don't forget to take a ball of string with you, simple technological gizmo's often are the most reliable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, DaleP said:

It is indeed bobb. It's a rabbit hole for me and it's getting deeper and deeper.......... watch out for a sniper rabbit. 🐰

And I think I have met someone more lunatic than I am, so any clue on this dig we are supposed to be doing or are you just full of coffolloxs like the news.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, bobb said:

I got as far as David Cameron and thought mind fuk unit, welcome to UK-ULTRA please fasten your seat belts as the driver knows fuk all about what he is doing or going.

Why would the driver need to know where they were going? they could nudge it in any direction they wish at any time they wish. On any policy they wish. Such as if I want to drive Covid in any given direction and eventually remove the Nuremberg code the said driver could. After all everyone by then will think it is for the greater good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Yes, we all have GATC but one's DNA sequence as a whole is as unique as your fingerprints. Anyway, who is going to claim an infringement on me when I haven't even made a profit off of it? Anyway, my wealth would be tucked away somewhere nobody can touch. This is how you protect yourself. I strike off your claim.

 

Can we all come and live at your house? Tucked away wealth? Sounds great.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...