Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

10 minutes ago, DaleP said:

I'm not intending to dig a hole and bury my treasure in the ground if that's what you mean.

Oh dear bobb....study.

But that has been the endeavor through history, how do you keep your wealth private and not have it lose value overnight, rendering the whole process moot.

5 minutes ago, bobb said:

Mmmm I prefer the direct approach to some pedophilic mentality that thinks they can do what ever they want to you/me and tell them to fuk off.

I, on the other hand, reframe to waste time and energy to say fuck off in their face but do things which brings a result.

It's all about management. If you have a need to do what you say, it means you have not learned how to control your emotion. Such person loses.

Just now, DaleP said:

I, on the other hand, reframe to waste time and energy to say fuck off in their face but do things which brings a result.

It's all about management. If you have a need to do what you say, it means you have not learned how to control your emotion. Such person loses.

Oh I have learned to use my emotions very effectively and very loudly, because when you say something that can not be successfully twisted into their corner, particularly in public, the wankers run for the hills and think twice about coming back. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bobb said:

But that has been the endeavor through history, how do you keep your wealth private and not have it lose value overnight, rendering the whole process moot.

well you'd better find out HOW, don't ya?

You see, even in this forum, there are awake men/women and woke persons who think they are awake.

I cannot make a horse drink water, I can only lead one to a faucet.

It's all hidden in plain sight all over in the forum. Go n dig bobb. 😁

Just now, DaleP said:

well you'd better find out HOW, don't ya?

You see, even in this forum, there are awake men/women and woke persons who think they are awake.

I cannot make a horse drink water, I can only lead one to a faucet.

It's all hidden in plain sight all over in the forum. Go n dig bobb. 😁

Go and dig what exactly, I stand my ground based on truth.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bobb said:

Oh I have learned to use my emotions very effectively and very loudly, because when you say something that can not be successfully twisted into their corner, particularly in public, the wankers run for the hills and think twice about coming back. 

At this point, I don't know if you are having me on OR being true. lol

Just now, DaleP said:

At this point, I don't know if you are having me on OR being true. lol

I am not having you on as you say, this is not a joke I am discussing here although I do see the punchline of it and that's you and I, and all the other stupids on planet stupid.

Judging by the timing of this inane party story, I'm guessing that Johnson's final task will be to enforce vaccine passports before being airlifted out with an excuse to resign, like his mate Hancock a few months ago.

This is the second December in a row where the announcement of winter restrictions has coincided with the end of Hanukkah. I wonder if they'll go for the hat-trick next year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DaleP said:

It is indeed bobb. It's a rabbit hole for me and it's getting deeper and deeper.......... watch out for a sniper rabbit. 🐰

Well good luck with your Quantum rabbit hole and don't forget to take a ball of string with you, simple technological gizmo's often are the most reliable.

5 minutes ago, DaleP said:

It is indeed bobb. It's a rabbit hole for me and it's getting deeper and deeper.......... watch out for a sniper rabbit. 🐰

And I think I have met someone more lunatic than I am, so any clue on this dig we are supposed to be doing or are you just full of coffolloxs like the news.

33 minutes ago, bobb said:

I got as far as David Cameron and thought mind fuk unit, welcome to UK-ULTRA please fasten your seat belts as the driver knows fuk all about what he is doing or going.

Why would the driver need to know where they were going? they could nudge it in any direction they wish at any time they wish. On any policy they wish. Such as if I want to drive Covid in any given direction and eventually remove the Nuremberg code the said driver could. After all everyone by then will think it is for the greater good.

50 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Yes, we all have GATC but one's DNA sequence as a whole is as unique as your fingerprints. Anyway, who is going to claim an infringement on me when I haven't even made a profit off of it? Anyway, my wealth would be tucked away somewhere nobody can touch. This is how you protect yourself. I strike off your claim.

Can we all come and live at your house? Tucked away wealth? Sounds great.

3 minutes ago, Sheepy said:

Why would the driver need to know where they were going? they could nudge it in any direction they wish at any time they wish. On any policy they wish. Such as if I want to drive Covid in any given direction and eventually remove the Nuremberg code the said driver could. After all everyone by then will think it is for the greater good.

Good point, but when you realise that the whole of parliament has been over run by a foreign power and has become treasonous, treacherous and traitors to the people of Britannia, you will then realise the current idiot don't have a clue.

7 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

Can we all come and live at your house? Tucked away wealth? Sounds great.

You ought to know how to manifest wealth like US Fed prints their money out from a printer. i.e. out of thin air purrrr. lol

If you knew how to sever the feeding tube that sucks away your hard earn cash you would have a wealth by now. Why don't you learn it? Get their filthy hands off of you and stop contributing towards war and terrorism?

btw, you don't store wealth in your home. OK?

The key phrase, 'you own nothing and be happy'. 😉

Edited by DaleP

5 minutes ago, DaleP said:

sever the feeding tube that sucks away your hard earn cash

No that should be diluting away your worth.

Edited by bobb
i am shit with a keyboard it is all in my head correct and then turns to shit pressing enter

Just now, DaleP said:

huh? What's got to do with it? You have no idea.

Yes I have I just wrote one so fuk you, pah more going on in this head than you could ever dream of, anyway I am not here for Quantum rabbit holes that lead nowhere, you said dig which = mining which = btc, no?

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic