Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Very good spot JellyBean. Is anyone on twitter here? Be worth sending this to Maajid Nawaz, James Delingpole, Toby Young or Bernie Spofforth. They all have quite wide reach. Definitely funny business going on here, they're going to depose Johnson with this.

In fact just send this to James Delingpole. It needs to be done quick before Boris introduces passports and then gets the boot. There was no party, this is a ploy. Johnson brings in the Vax passport then gets the boot all the plebs cheer and we get an even bigger cunt as PM if that's even possible. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, campanar said:

Nice he's woken up a bit, but they've been gaslighting since the beginning

 

https://www.gbnews.uk/gb-views/patrick-christys-were-being-gaslit-by-our-government/175125

 

Thanks for the link. The usual controlled news pundit, just like the fake maverick politicans who will only go so far, they will only question the lockdown restrictions, but will not question the ridiculous COVID fairy story.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

In fact just send this to James Delingpole. It needs to be done quick before Boris introduces passports and then gets the boot. There was no party, this is a ploy. Johnson brings in the Vax passport then gets the boot all the plebs cheer and we get an even bigger cunt as PM if that's even possible. 

 

Out of likes. Spot on. See also my post above.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Doc said:

Very good spot JellyBean. Is anyone on twitter here? Be worth sending this to Maajid Nawaz, James Delingpole, Toby Young or Bernie Spofforth. They all have quite wide reach. Definitely funny business going on here, they're going to depose Johnson with this.

 

Something as blatant as this even the sheeple will see (hopefully) and might start to see the lies the media/government put out there. So yeah good idea if anyone can get it on twitter, i don't have one myself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

... Hang on a minute ...

 

I've watched loads of this Christmas Party shit on TV over the last couple of Earth rotations, but never heard anyone bringing up the REAL ISSUE.

 

If they were laughing at us and blatantly ignoring all the rules, then surely this is irrefutable evidence that there is NO COVID and NO PANDEMIC!

 

If there was truly a deadly pandemic then even these stupid braindead clowns wouldn't be having unprotected gatherings!

 

 

 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Copied from Telegram (A J Roberts Show) ...

 

I’ve been talking about it a lot recently on my show about the huge part behavioural science has had on the public in all major countries leading up to this point.

 

The Nudge Group were employed here in the UK to study the population for a few years leading up to March 2020.

 

Everything we do, what motivates us, what makes us sad, how we buy, how we move around, what makes us tick. This data has simply been weaponised against the public and has been used to carry out everything that has been implemented the last 2 years. 

 

Now thinking along the lines of behavioural science, why do you think all of a sudden all these videos keep popping up about Boris and his crew from last Christmas, all at the same time? …..

 

This game of chess we find ourselves in has produced more smoke and mirrors than most times in history. What are they actually trying to distract your from is the real question!

 

Perhaps one of the biggest legal cases in history exposing loads of celebrities, politicians and other sickos for child trafficking might be one thing ( Maxwell Case )

 

Perhaps it’s to make Boris look the buffoon like they did with Hancock to get him out the way because of ongoing legal action for murdering thousands in the care homes 


Perhaps it’s to take your mind quickly off the scary transformer variant because their BS approach clearly isn’t working and the lies on GMB and from Dr Hilary on a daily basis are as clear as day.

 

Think carefully about everything the press are trying to show you and question absolutely EVERYTHING!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is a suggestion around that the deliberate plant of the story about the criminals Xmas Party last year, is to ensure the public fighting back if they suddenly call a lockdown for this Xmas.  That will allow them to use more force to contain it.  If this suggested possibility can be transmitted as widely as possible, they may be discouraged as we know their plan.  (ever the optimist)   

 

However, they see the legal cases approaching them. they must be desperate to avoid Doris or anyone else being placed in court/military tribunal  ordered to show evidence of the 'virus',  as none exists they face the end. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, writer said:

There is a suggestion around that the deliberate plant of the story about the criminals Xmas Party last year, is to ensure the public fighting back if they suddenly call a lockdown for this Xmas.  That will allow them to use more force to contain it.  If this suggested possibility can be transmitted as widely as possible, they may be discouraged as we know their plan.  (ever the optimist)   

 

However, they see the legal cases approaching them. they must be desperate to avoid Doris or anyone else being placed in court/military tribunal  ordered to show evidence of the 'virus',  as none exists they face the end. 

 

Yes this is common tactic they deploy. I refer to is as the false argument. It is a type of controlled opposition. They manipulate the public in to an outrage, as the outrage furthers a different agenda, the outrage is considered manageable and a worth cost to achieve the end goal which is public support for more lockdowns and stricter enforcement. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Fluke said:

What are people thinking of the leaked Christmas party narrative? All part of the script is my instinct. 

I don't remember it being mentioned last year and tend to think it's complete lies

Controlling the narrative is key for them

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bloody hell. Talk about being in a hurry. lol

Plan B??? ffs

 

OK guys, those that are intending to get your DNA copyrighted, you might want to consider not leaving it too long. The way they have been changing their rules since the inception of this scandemic, things can certainly turn by February 2022,l never mind 2023

Copyright your DNA by using their legal system.

When in court, switch to the Common Law jurisdiction and stand your ground as a living man or woman, not a person or human. Learn their trick questions and what you need to say NOW so that it will just flow out of your mouth with conviction.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Copied from Telegram (A J Roberts Show) ...

 

I’ve been talking about it a lot recently on my show about the huge part behavioural science has had on the public in all major countries leading up to this point.

 

The Nudge Group were employed here in the UK to study the population for a few years leading up to March 2020.

 

Everything we do, what motivates us, what makes us sad, how we buy, how we move around, what makes us tick. This data has simply been weaponised against the public and has been used to carry out everything that has been implemented the last 2 years. 

 

Now thinking along the lines of behavioural science, why do you think all of a sudden all these videos keep popping up about Boris and his crew from last Christmas, all at the same time? …..

 

This game of chess we find ourselves in has produced more smoke and mirrors than most times in history. What are they actually trying to distract your from is the real question!

 

Perhaps one of the biggest legal cases in history exposing loads of celebrities, politicians and other sickos for child trafficking might be one thing ( Maxwell Case )

 

Perhaps it’s to make Boris look the buffoon like they did with Hancock to get him out the way because of ongoing legal action for murdering thousands in the care homes 


Perhaps it’s to take your mind quickly off the scary transformer variant because their BS approach clearly isn’t working and the lies on GMB and from Dr Hilary on a daily basis are as clear as day.

 

Think carefully about everything the press are trying to show you and question absolutely EVERYTHING!

 

THIS. 👍👍👍

 

If they are telling you to look over here, look over there... that's where the real story is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DaleP said:

Bloody hell. Talk about being in a hurry. lol

Plan B??? ffs

 

OK guys, those that are intending to get your DNA copyrighted, you might want to consider not leaving it too long. The way they have been changing their rules since the inception of this scamdemic, things can certainly turn by February 2022, never mind 2023

Copyright your DNA by using their legal system.

When in court, switch to the Common Law jurisdiction and stand your ground as a living man or woman, not a person or human. Learn their trick questions and what you need to say NOW so that it will just flow out of your mouth with conviction.

 

 

Out of likes. Nail on head Dale.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

 

Drawing a complete Blank on these parties last year

But

Option 1....grrrr it's not fair, they had party I didn't see my parents

Option 2..... If we all follow the rules like bojo did we could all have parties

Option 3.... It's one rule for them , another for us

Option 4.....eh? So? If everyone just ignored the gov and idiots and got on with their lives.., it'd be fine

Option 5 ..... 3 pretend made up parties designed to cause angst and direct attention onto Gov and bojo. Hmmmm what's the angle?

 

 

Edited by zArk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...