Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Ok, NOW it's time to be very afraid ...

A ‘Radical’ UN Climate Style ‘Pandemic Treaty’ For Viruses!?

Published on December 8, 2021

Written by climatedepot.com

World-Heath-Organisation-Getty-Images.jp

Less than a week after the new omicron variant of the coronavirus was reported to the World Health Organization, global leaders on Wednesday agreed to start negotiations to create an international agreement to prevent and deal with future pandemics — which some have dubbed a “pandemic treaty.”

The special session of the World Health Assembly, only the second ever held by the WHO’s governing body, pledged by consensus to begin work on an agreement, amid a round of applause, after three days of talks.

“I welcome the decision you have adopted today, to establish an intergovernmental negotiating body to draft and negotiate a WHO convention, agreement or other international instrument on pandemic prevention, preparedness and response,” WHO Director General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said.

The commitment by countries to negotiate a “global accord” would “help to keep future generations safer from the impacts of pandemics,” he added.

The assembly’s decision will see the creation of an “intergovernmental negotiating body” to draft and negotiate the final convention, which would then need to be adopted by member states. … Tedros said omicron “demonstrates just why the world needs a new accord on pandemics,” and called for a “legally binding” agreement.

Marc Morano’s comment:

“This will be a virus version of the UN IPCC & Paris climate style pacts. The pandemic ‘crisis’ will become permanent just like the ‘climate crisis.’ Attempts to impose lockdowns for future COVID variants or new viruses may be internationally imposed instead of national, state or local.

If you don’t like your governor, mayor or school board, you can vote them out, but if a ‘radical’ WHO ‘pandemic treaty’ that is ‘legally binding’ becomes reality, global mandates may be coming your way and local elections will cease to matter as unelected bureaucrats will be yielding the real power over your life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness. This must be stopped now. Even the Washington Post is calling a ‘pandemic treaty’ a ‘radical’ idea.

Once a ‘pandemic treaty’ is set in place, COVID mandates will become permanent as elite officials fly around the world to discuss how to further crush freedom to wage war on viruses. Just like the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, the architects of a ‘pandemic treaty’ will seek more and more power and control and become a self-interested lobbying organization all while doing squat to prevent or mitigate future viruses.

A ‘radical’ WHO ‘pandemic treaty’ may be just the ticket for the administrative state to reign in rogue anti-lockdown governors like Ron DeSantis.”

See more here: climatedepot.com

• Sad 2

8 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Smackheads of my acquaintance tell me that good H is impossible to get and the stuff on the street is usually cut with Fentanyl. It has killed hundreds. Coke is making a big comeback and is cheaper than meth. A gram of really good blow goes for about $60-70. Dealers have been very busy during the scamdemic.

Yeah, I frequent the drugs forums on Reddit and that's what American and Canadian users report. The stuff I used in the UK back in the 90's varied in quality but was generally low in purity (due to being chopped too many times) compared to what was around in the 70's. 

You knew when the purer stuff was about because the body count would go up dramatically.

When Fent hits our shores in the future, it won't be announced except by newsreaders reporting thousands of overdoses.

No real surprise that over 95% of Fentanyl seized in the USA is sourced from China (usually via Mexican cartels). 

5 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Less than a week after the new omicron variant of the coronavirus was reported to the World Health Organization, global leaders on Wednesday agreed to start negotiations to create an international agreement to prevent and deal with future pandemics — which some have dubbed a “pandemic treaty.”

The special session of the World Health Assembly, only the second ever held by the WHO’s governing body, pledged by consensus to begin work on an agreement, amid a round of applause, after three days of talks.

“I welcome the decision you have adopted today, to establish an intergovernmental negotiating body to draft and negotiate a WHO convention, agreement or other international instrument on pandemic prevention, preparedness and response,” WHO Director General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said.

The commitment by countries to negotiate a “global accord” would “help to keep future generations safer from the impacts of pandemics,” he added.

The assembly’s decision will see the creation of an “intergovernmental negotiating body” to draft and negotiate the final convention, which would then need to be adopted by member states. … Tedros said omicron “demonstrates just why the world needs a new accord on pandemics,” and called for a “legally binding” agreement.

Marc Morano’s comment:

“This will be a virus version of the UN IPCC & Paris climate style pacts. The pandemic ‘crisis’ will become permanent just like the ‘climate crisis.’ Attempts to impose lockdowns for future COVID variants or new viruses may be internationally imposed instead of national, state or local.

If you don’t like your governor, mayor or school board, you can vote them out, but if a ‘radical’ WHO ‘pandemic treaty’ that is ‘legally binding’ becomes reality, global mandates may be coming your way and local elections will cease to matter as unelected bureaucrats will be yielding the real power over your life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness. This must be stopped now. Even the Washington Post is calling a ‘pandemic treaty’ a ‘radical’ idea.

Once a ‘pandemic treaty’ is set in place, COVID mandates will become permanent as elite officials fly around the world to discuss how to further crush freedom to wage war on viruses. Just like the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, the architects of a ‘pandemic treaty’ will seek more and more power and control and become a self-interested lobbying organization all while doing squat to prevent or mitigate future viruses.

A ‘radical’ WHO ‘pandemic treaty’ may be just the ticket for the administrative state to reign in rogue anti-lockdown governors like Ron DeSantis.”

Even if they could get the virus to sign on to the Pandemic Treaty I doubt it would be enforceable.

'In theory' the government doesn't have the power to ignore the Bill of Rights. I assume that would extend to signing and enforcing treaties inconsistent with said Bill.

So they will just have to go back to ignoring the Constitution as usual.

Other countries, on the other hand, with less constitutional safeguards will be free to ignore fundamental rights.

But if you are relying on government thugs, compromised judges and corrupt politicians to recognize your rights you never had any to begin with.

The only person who is going to enforce your rights is you!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, skitzorat said:

They bribed the kid with pizza! fvcking pizza!

- like where Randy Andy took his children the night of the alleged sex trafficked incident in London.

The Barack Obama Global Prep Academy.

I guess they do there what it says on the tin.

Not checked the last few posts so apologies if someones already picked up on this....

I just caught the story on the news about this supposed Downing Street Christmas party last year, I've ignored it so far cause its a another load of bull to keep people distracted. Anyway, they're taking the piss..... They're showing the press secretary supposedly speaking days after the party last year in the briefing room. Funny that though as the briefing room didn't have its make over until March this year...

1734875544_ScreenShot2021-12-08at09_04_21.png.677a899dfa0b33b7528db3bb82850fb2.png 

Article from March THIS year showing new briefing room

352002278_ScreenShot2021-12-08at08_56_02.png.16c1c6323aa66d319d7cd24251ec981b.png

And according to the news this is December LAST year

72539811_ScreenShot2021-12-08at08_52_10.png.08018dc0c97ba4bb6cb1bc7446fd3a5b.png

I smell a rat...

• Like 7

47 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Marc Morano’s comment:

In short, the WHO is the world government with absolute authority over every nation.

26 minutes ago, Jelly Bean said:

Not checked the last few posts so apologies if someones already picked up on this....

I just caught the story on the news about this supposed Downing Street Christmas party last year, I've ignored it so far cause its a another load of bull to keep people distracted. Anyway, they're taking the piss..... They're showing the press secretary supposedly speaking days after the party last year in the briefing room. Funny that though as the briefing room didn't have its make over until March this year...

1734875544_ScreenShot2021-12-08at09_04_21.png.677a899dfa0b33b7528db3bb82850fb2.png 

352002278_ScreenShot2021-12-08at08_56_02.png.16c1c6323aa66d319d7cd24251ec981b.png

72539811_ScreenShot2021-12-08at08_52_10.png.08018dc0c97ba4bb6cb1bc7446fd3a5b.png

I smell a rat...

Well spotted

59 minutes ago, Jelly Bean said:

I smell a rat...

Looks like they are using this fairy tale to replace Boris Johnson with Rishi Sunak .

Its all bollocks and very fishy .

3 minutes ago, Greenhulk50 said:

Looks like they are using this fairy tale to replace Boris Johnson with Rishi Sunak .

Its all bollocks and very fishy .

Yeah just heard that if proven to be true there may be a call for him to resign. 

Apparantly the video has been sent to Scotland Yard to investigate. I better give them a call to point out its complete bollocks! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I went to a new doctor today. I haven't had a blood test for two and a half years and I've been having sleeping problems.

The doctor himself takes a day off on Wed and his stand-in is a short Asian woman. Masks are mandatory here everywhere. 

I will never wear a fucking mask, so I was surprised when she didn't even blink. She agreed that Covid-19 is just another 'flu mutation, no hand sanitizer crap. Took blood. Never felt a thing. No bruise.

Firs sensible doc I've seen in yonks, didn't try to push pills at me either.

• Like 1

The freedom passport now starting to get its promotion. Hopefully, more people will smell the coffee of the complex micromanagement and surveillance in every part of their lives, which is not normal and does not stack up to scrutiny.

Covid LIVE: Boris ready to enforce new lockdown rules over Christmas as Omicron erupts

BRITS may be ordered to work from home as Omicron rips through the nation, with Boris Johnson confirming it is more transmissible than Delta and over 100 cases recorded yesterday.

08:18, Wed, Dec 8, 2021 | UPDATED: 08:24, Wed, Dec 8, 2021

covid live

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1532987/covid-live-update-boris-johnson-omicron-lockdown-rules-christmas

30 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

The freedom passport now starting to get its promotion. Hopefully, more people will smell the coffee of the complex micromanagement and surveillance in every part of their lives, which is not normal and does not stack up to scrutiny.

Covid LIVE: Boris ready to enforce new lockdown rules over Christmas as Omicron erupts

BRITS may be ordered to work from home as Omicron rips through the nation, with Boris Johnson confirming it is more transmissible than Delta and over 100 cases recorded yesterday.

08:18, Wed, Dec 8, 2021 | UPDATED: 08:24, Wed, Dec 8, 2021

covid live

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1532987/covid-live-update-boris-johnson-omicron-lockdown-rules-christmas

If they lockdown again they have gone insane. 

7 hours ago, zarkov said:

Professor of Gaslighting.

....... a bit of background on the duplicitous count

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2013/04/28/stephan-lewandowsky-flees-australia-in-wake-of-investigations/

Stephan Lewandowsky 'flees' Australia in wake of investigations

9 years ago

Anthony Watts

Professor of bollocks more like.

• Thanks 1

If they announce Plan B in England later today, then I anticipate the biggest demonstration

the country has seen in recent history in the coming days, against these measures. 

Plan B includes the beginning of the vaccine passport surveillance

"If introduced, the government expects that mandatory vaccine-only certification would be introduced for the following venues and events:"

• all nightclubs and other venues open after 1am with alcohol, music and dancing

• indoor events with 500 or more attendees where those attendees are likely to stand and mix to a significant degree, or move around during the event, such as music venues or large receptions

• outdoor, crowded settings with 4,000 or more attendees where those attendees are likely to stand, or move around during the event, such as outdoor festivals

• any settings with 10,000 or more attendees, such as large sports and music stadia

•  

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/proposal-for-mandatory-covid-certification-in-a-plan-b-scenario/proposal-for-mandatory-covid-certification-in-a-plan-b-scenario

Edited by Golden Retriever

3 hours ago, Jelly Bean said:

I smell a rat...

Very good spot JellyBean. Is anyone on twitter here? Be worth sending this to Maajid Nawaz, James Delingpole, Toby Young or Bernie Spofforth. They all have quite wide reach. Definitely funny business going on here, they're going to depose Johnson with this.