Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, JJ73 said:

 

They are completely shot away now. There is no hope for them.

 

Even if they were taking a shot every month, 4 boosters per year and still in lockdown, with social distancing measures in place and knowing they could still get Covid and still pass it on they will not twig they have been conned. So instead they will turn on those they feel are the real issue here - the unvaxxed. 

I agree.

 

I was having a conversation with someone about this recently. It seems that it is a bit more than just denial. The clotted are now ignoring some very compelling evidence.

 

As you are likely aware, the Nazis used fluoride in the water supply to make the population more servile and to erode critical thinking. There is no doubt that the technology has moved on a bit since those days. I am convinced that there are various mechanisms in the poisonous clot shots to achieve an obsequious populous, doting on government's every word.

 

The mechanisms could be something as crude as prions crossing the blood brain barrier or something as sophisticated as nanotech that communicates with cell phone towers.

 

I am sure that we all know someone who has changed following the clot shot. Their thinking has become less critical and they have lost empathy. Those are two things that I have noticed.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

There is no doubt that the technology has moved on a bit since those days. I am convinced that there are various mechanisms in the poisonous clot shots to achieve an obsequious populous, doting on government's every word.

 

I agree. 

 

8 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I am sure that we all know someone who has changed following the clot shot. Their thinking has become less critical and they have lost empathy. Those are two things that I have noticed.

Same here. People have become harder and less understanding of other people's viewpoints. I have also noticed a lot of men now becoming sullen and passive-aggressive.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


A “deradicalisation” programme like those given to former terrorists or cult members might be the only way to dissuade some hardcore antivaxxers from their beliefs, according to one psychology expert.

Around six million eligible people in the UK have not received a single jab a year on from the first Covid vaccination being given in the UK.

Professor Stephan Lewandowsky, chair in cognitive psychology at the University of Bristol, was keen to stress that many of those are likely to be “marginalised” people who are “very difficult to reach for anything”, and for whom access is likely to be the biggest issue rather than psychological or ideological factors.

But for a small section of “hardcore refuseniks”, he said, it may be difficult to reach them by conventional means because their beliefs are so ingrained.

He told the PA news agency: “They’ll refuse anything – ‘I’m not going to wear a mask’, ‘I’m not going to get vaccinated’, ‘I don’t think climate change is happening’, ‘Covid is a hoax’, and, you know, ‘Hillary Clinton is actually a reptilian shapeshifter’.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Around six million eligible people in the UK have not received a single jab a year on from the first Covid vaccination being given in the UK.

Six million of us eh? That must really put the fear of god in them. More than enough to rise up against the tyrants.

 

3 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

many of those are likely to be “marginalised” people who are “very difficult to reach for anything”,

Or people who can think for themselves and who know that they are likely to survive whatever Covid is with a 99%+ success rate and don't want stem cell lines from aborted fetuses and other shit floating around in their systems.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's a complete mystery:

 

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/dec/07/michele-brown-was-vaccinated-but-had-a-suppressed-immune-system-would-better-health-advice-have-saved-her

 

Actually, it's no mystery at all - it's only a mystery if you are blinded by Bill's $$$$$ and £££££ - like this mendacious rag, Imperial College, the BBC and the WHO.

 

The headline should read: 'Unfortunate woman succumbs to media-induced neurosis before being killed by vaccine.'

 

The media is the 'virus'.

 

The vaccine is the 'virus'.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, JJ73 said:

Same here. People have become harder and less understanding of other people's viewpoints. I have also noticed a lot of men now becoming sullen and passive-aggressive.

 

Like someone said, he was called selfish just because he wasn't wearing a mask when walking outdoor (!), I also got a criticism by a stranger for not accepting a jab. These people cannot think that others might have a healthy issues. The world only exits for them. Having said this, these jabbed probably received the nano chip version so their minds are already controlled by 5G. Think of them as if you are talking to a robot. They are not classed as living any longer. They are dead by the definition of the system, death cult wanted everyone dead slaves. We, the non-jabbed, still have a choice. Which side will you play? Living or dead?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:


A “deradicalisation” programme like those given to former terrorists or cult members might be the only way to dissuade some hardcore antivaxxers from their beliefs, according to one psychology expert.

Around six million eligible people in the UK have not received a single jab a year on from the first Covid vaccination being given in the UK.

Professor Stephan Lewandowsky, chair in cognitive psychology at the University of Bristol, was keen to stress that many of those are likely to be “marginalised” people who are “very difficult to reach for anything”, and for whom access is likely to be the biggest issue rather than psychological or ideological factors.

But for a small section of “hardcore refuseniks”, he said, it may be difficult to reach them by conventional means because their beliefs are so ingrained.

He told the PA news agency: “They’ll refuse anything – ‘I’m not going to wear a mask’, ‘I’m not going to get vaccinated’, ‘I don’t think climate change is happening’, ‘Covid is a hoax’, and, you know, ‘Hillary Clinton is actually a reptilian shapeshifter’.

 

Professor of Gaslighting.

....... a bit of background on the duplicitous count

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2013/04/28/stephan-lewandowsky-flees-australia-in-wake-of-investigations/

Stephan Lewandowsky 'flees' Australia in wake of investigations

9 years ago

Anthony Watts

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

A very interesting interview with Celeste Solum.

 

She claims that the vaccines are altering the human genome to transform us into a reptilian species.

 

Darpa Creating Super Humans: Former Gov't Employee Predicts Cataclysmic Extinction Level Event (redvoicemedia.com) 

 

Not just vaxx. She said PCR tests are tainted with hydro gel, quantum dots......which can deploy any medicine once it's installed in the body. And I am certain it is included in the hand gels as well. We need to protect and keep the lines to the heaven and I believe it is possible if one knows how to.

 

So if they have brought 2030 forward to 2025, this explains why they are frantic to deploy boosters and to younger ones. Some vials contain cancer agents which will kill recipients within the next 3 years. This all kind of tally up with the timing. Also, Southern Oz hospitals are not accepting non-vaxx! So this will kill non-vaxx if they need an urgent care or essential treatments. It's all full on now....no pretending.

 

I don't know if the elites are able to blow up the Earth though. Earth is a living entity. I still consider elites to be not so clever than they appear to be.... You don't know the power of the divine consciousness....elites are nothing when compared....a specks of dusts.

 

Edited by DaleP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

Like someone said, he was called selfish just because he wasn't wearing a mask when walking outdoor (!), I also got a criticism by a stranger for not accepting a jab. These people cannot think that others might have a healthy issues. The world only exits for them. Having said this, these jabbed probably received the nano chip version so their minds are already controlled by 5G. Think of them as if you are talking to a robot. They are not classed as living any longer. They are dead by the definition of the system, death cult wanted everyone dead slaves. We, the non-jabbed, still have a choice. Which side will you play? Living or dead?

 

Living but surrounded by zombies.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

 

I am sure that we all know someone who has changed following the clot shot. Their thinking has become less critical and they have lost empathy. Those are two things that I have noticed

True however I suggest the new behaviour is PSD. After constantly traumatised by the media people focussed their energy on their salvation, the jab.

A massive come down resulted in a drained  and depressed self

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, skitzorat said:

They bribed the kid with pizza! fvcking pizza!

 

- like where Randy Andy took his children the night of the alleged sex trafficked incident in London.

 

So this is what the latest Google Logo is all about.

 

808299967_apiz.jpg.26d3be62e3821dfa8c227a256a87cb2a.jpg

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, zArk said:

True however I suggest the new behaviour is PSD. After constantly traumatised by the media people focussed their energy on their salvation, the jab.

A massive come down resulted in a drained  and depressed self

I agree that PTSD is a strong motivator for taking the jab in the first place. Not in every case, but certainly a significant factor.

 

Lockdowns serve as isolation and face nappies deprive of communication and human contact. So there was certainly situation created whereby people were desperate to get out of a stressful environment and jumped at the jab.

 

I would also agree that Stockholm Syndrome comes in to play too.

 

My comment though, was aimed more at the obvious personality changes in people where the desire to avoid a stressful situation was not present and not a factor for the change.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Fluke said:

What are people thinking of the leaked Christmas party narrative? All part of the script is my instinct. 

Might topple a few of em but ultimately I don’t think they give a toss what we think. The government always wins in these situations.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, skitzorat said:

 

I went looking for the photo I have, taken of the front page, but couldn't find it so went looking online for it. That headline popped up, but that's from 2018 (Australians have been living under vaccine-tyranny for years now - no "normal" jab, no play for kids etc) - this headline was recent... but the same thing was said - splashed across the front page.

 

[I always find these types of headlines more ominous when in print for some reason?]

Print has a permanence about it and a history that predates television, let alone the internet.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

What I find interesting is that these poisonous clot shots will only work if I have one too.

 

You'd think the vaxxed would be the happiest people in the world. All jabbed up and free to enjoy their five minutes of protection.

 

But no, their lives will only be complete if I am left to fester away in some gulag reminiscing over my guilt for making the world sick. 

They invested a lot of money in their propaganda campaign towards adverts that put the emphasis on YOU saving or protecting OTHERS.

 

Mask

Social distancing

Wash hands obsessively

Is your trip out the house necessary?

Lockdown

 

All of these measures were advertised as you protecting granny and you saving the NHS. We must all do our bit.

 

It was a virtue signaller's paradise on Earth.

 

"I wear a mask to protect YOU!"

 

The powers did a good job. If you obeyed none of mandates then you are no better than a serial killer. The masses have been primed for many years to boast of their own righteousness and courage from the rooftops (social media). 

 

People couldn't wait to post a 💪 or a 🌈 to demonstrate their war effort.

 

Needless to say, it was a smooth transition to believe that two people vaccinated in a room are safer than one person vaccinated and the other not. Therefore, until EVERYBODY is jabbed there can be no victory.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Macnamara said:

what kind of fuckary is this?

Scientists find ‘stealth’ version of Omicron that may be harder to track

Variant lacks feature that allows probable cases to be distinguished among positive PCR tests

 

The Guardian:

Scientists say they have identified a “stealth” version of Omicron that cannot be distinguished from other variants using the PCR tests that public health officials deploy to gain a quick picture of its spread around the world.

 

The finding came as the number of cases of the original Omicron variant detected in the UK rose by 101 to 437 in a single day and Scotland announced a return to working from home.

 

The stealth variant has many mutations in common with standard Omicron, but it lacks a particular genetic change that allows lab-based PCR tests to be used as a rough and ready means of flagging up probable cases.

 

The variant is still detected as coronavirus by all the usual tests, and can be identified as the Omicron variant through genomic testing, but probable cases are not flagged up by routine PCR tests that give quicker results.

 

Researchers say it is too early to know whether the new form of Omicron will spread in the same way as the standard Omicron variant, but that the “stealthy” version is genetically distinct and so may behave differently.

 

The stealth variant was first spotted among Covid virus genomes submitted in recent days from South Africa, Australia and Canada, but it may already have spread more widely. Among the seven cases identified so far, none are in the UK.

 

 

If it can’t be detected, that means everyone is infected already, right? Or something...nevermind...

958439429_download(32).jpeg.37dac230c09cf6eb1a1a4d2858b6a687.jpeg

 

They're really at the stage now where they're just throwing anything against the wall and seeing if it sticks. That's the problem with the hive mind-ology - no creativity. Although I keep thinking to myself why they have utilised AI to process and spit out this stuff now. They have the resources, AI has the capability-  AI has been able to write newspaper articles for years now.. it just doesn't seem to be utilized to its greatest potential.

 

I'm sure the AI programmed "reality" will be more in our face in the coming months and years ahead, frightening as that is.

 

 

They sure pump out these "studies" fast. How long has Omicron even been a thing? Two weeks, just?

 

1223426041_Screenshot2021-12-08210033.jpg.41b8827548cffb614acfe17d85fa7023.jpg

222877538_Screenshot2021-12-08210042.jpg.54164c18d321b932f249429a9f09de7f.jpg

 

Remember back last year when they pumped out all these "studies" by "experts" within two weeks of the Great Mask-180 about non-maskers being "psychopaths"?!

 

Imagine believing that The Science™ has something to do with empirical facts.

 

meme-brainlet-black-hole-1.jpeg.e0496c9fca2b80a5afb9b08f453a7e78.jpeg

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...