Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

One thing i dont get about the npc types is if a lot of these weirdos are genuinely hypocondriates apologies for murdering the english languagw im about to catch 40 winks i am sure there is a h in there somewhere.

I distinctly remember going through a snowflakery faze in my late teens of health anxiety where every headache i got was a brain tumour, every twitch was MS or motor nouron diseasse or some other deadly obscure ailment.

Also noticed a lot of older generation dont know how to wash their hands properly. Seem to just run their hands underva cold tap lol. I am not a germ freak but basic cleaniness is lost on the same people who are freaks about a virus. Sure i am all for people picking up germs and what not and kids eating worms in the mud to boost their immune systems but there seems to be a lot of irony and contradictions in the way these people operate. They really are brainwashed.

Just now, SoundOfSilence said:

I went looking for the photo I have, taken of the front page, but couldn't find it so went looking online for it. That headline popped up, but that's from 2018 (Australians have been living under vaccine-tyranny for years now - no "normal" jab, no play for kids etc) - this headline was recent... but the same thing was said - splashed across the front page.

[I always find these types of headlines more ominous when in print for some reason?]

3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

I went looking for the photo I have, taken of the front page, but couldn't find it so went looking online for it. That headline popped up, but that's from 2018 (Australians have been living under vaccine-tyranny for years now - no "normal" jab, no play for kids etc) - this headline was recent... but the same thing was said - splashed across the front page.

[I always find these types of headlines more ominous when in print for some reason?]

What I find interesting is that these poisonous clot shots will only work if I have one too.

You'd think the vaxxed would be the happiest people in the world. All jabbed up and free to enjoy their five minutes of protection.

But no, their lives will only be complete if I am left to fester away in some gulag reminiscing over my guilt for making the world sick. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

You'd think the vaxxed would be the happiest people in the world. All jabbed up and free to enjoy their five minutes of protection.

You would think so, yes.

4 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

But no, their lives will only be complete if I am left to fester away in some gulag reminiscing over my guilt for making the world sick. 

They are completely shot away now. There is no hope for them.

Even if they were taking a shot every month, 4 boosters per year and still in lockdown, with social distancing measures in place and knowing they could still get Covid and still pass it on they will not twig they have been conned. So instead they will turn on those they feel are the real issue here - the unvaxxed. 

57 minutes ago, Saved said:

In the USA it has but Fent is very rare in the UK - for now.

Smackheads of my acquaintance tell me that good H is impossible to get and the stuff on the street is usually cut with Fentanyl. It has killed hundreds. Coke is making a big comeback and is cheaper than meth. A gram of really good blow goes for about $60-70. Dealers have been very busy during the scamdemic.

"If you call people animal, that's an act of genocide."

https://youtu.be/NbLBCm3Bs8w?t=4093

The Ten Stages of Genocide

Genocide is a process that develops in ten stages that are predictable but not inexorable. At each stage, preventive measures can stop it.

The process is not linear. Stages may occur simultaneously. Each stage is itself a process. Logically, later stages are preceded by earlier stages.  But all stages continue to operate throughout the process.

Descriptions below

https://www.genocidewatch.com/tenstages

1 hour ago, Anders said:

Isn't such a headline close to incitement ?

Public mood turns against unvaccinated because of the mainstream media. If everybody had switched off their televisions and access to propaganda sources as soon as this began, we would all be getting on with our lives. What could they do against so many of us? Nothing. The same media would be saying "How the UK stopped Coronavirus in its tracks while the rest of the world suffers."

Edited by JJ73
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

But as long as there are those who won't comply, they can never feel safe. It's psychosis writ large.

It is. 

I think the reason for the attacks on the unvaccinated is because so many people show up in London and march. They know there are millions of us. I'm not sure of the exact amount but it's somewhere around 3% of the population which can overturn tyranny.

Edited by JJ73