Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

3 hours ago, webtrekker said:

3D-printed suicide pods are now legal in Switzerland

gsdfgsdfg0-768x508.jpg.96ab1abbf4592cbf726859154800c103.jpg

A 3D-printed capsule is set to “revolutionize” assisted suicide. It may be legally operated in Switzerland. This is according to an expert opinion obtained by Exit International – the organization that developed the “Sarco” machine – and was first reported by Swiss Info.

In 2020, around 1300 people died in Switzerland through euthanasia. They were cared for by the two largest euthanasia organizations in the country: Exit (no connection to Exit International) and Dignitas. The current common method is the ingestion of liquid sodium pentobarbital. After taking the drug, the person falls asleep within two to five minutes before slipping into a deep coma and dying soon after.

The “Sarco” capsule

The capsule called “Sarco” offers a different approach to a peaceful death, without the need for prescription substances.

It is a 3D printed capsule that can be activated from inside by the person who wants to die. The machine can be taken to any place to die. This can be in an idyllic outdoor setting or, for example, in the rooms of an euthanasia organization.

Philip Nitschke, Founder of the Australian registered company Exit International

The capsule is mounted on a device that floods the interior with nitrogen and very quickly reduces the oxygen content from 21 to one percent.

The person feels a little disoriented and may also feel slightly euphoric before losing consciousness. The whole process takes about 30 seconds. Death occurs from hypoxia and hypocapnia, a lack of oxygen and carbon dioxide, respectively. “There is no panic, no feeling of suffocation,” Nitschke added.

Thats bollocks....i've experienced having the oxygen and carbon dioxide replaced with another gas TWICE totally by accident...your fucking blood boils ....you feel as if you are on fire inside.....and how the fuck would they know ? ....they resussing people that changed their mind ?....bullets are cheaper

• Sad 1

One analysis of COVID-19: It also spells divorce, DIVOrCe, separation/war/revolt, covid 19 where 19 is S or pre hebrew  U without I or J and thus  k=9 m=11  thats MK ultra 911 KLm 91011 I forget where I found this. 600 = brotherly love, 60 = stolen fire from heaven (Hebrew: Barak Obama), 6 = brotherly love for one's own benefit (service to self/Satan) Also, COVID = Certificate Of Virtual IDentity. Also: C= Carbon, atomic number 6, material man is made of carbon, O= 15th letter of alphabet, 1+5=6, VI = Roman numeral 6, D = Domini = "year of our Lord", or "Lord". The introduction of the mRNA material into the person irreversibly alters the dna to a hybrid alien dna. Many christians and spiritualists have claimed to have been told by Christ Jesus that the "vaxxine" will create a separation from him so that the human soul cannot "connect" or communicate with him (the Divine). This is the real intent of this technology, nothing to do with even making people "superhuman" through a connection to the "internet of things". Total bullshit from the agencies. The real universe and the real human exist separate and apart from any manmade technological nightmare. Becoming part of this electronic matrix not only limits you to a material reality TOTALLY controlled by whatever/whoever is at the center of the web, but you lose you own volitional will. AI is continually redirecting your consciousness to align with it's thinking. People really, really need to wake up in a big way. This is far worse than they're supposing, thinking that it's a bunch of "conspiracy theory". All the psychopaths have to do is get people to allow the needle in their arms, after that, they're done.

• Like 1

On 2/27/2021 at 11:43 AM, oddsnsods said:

You wont believe this.

I just went down Lidls to get some steak.

Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him.

Gets my steak walks to the credit only tills,,this Arabic guy comes up to me asking wheres my mask. I said exempt. He said wheres your badge..I said I dont need a badge.

Then security guard comes up starts on at me too.

I told them both they were harassing me & breaking the law.

I gos to till & had to have the steak approved by attendant.

So this prick says hes not serving me.

I got my Equality act out on my phone & waved it in his face & told him he was breaking the law refusing to serve me...

So we started getting into it & he actually offered me out in the store & threw a ball of paper at me.

I told him to get his manager..who came & I told them what he just said & they did nothing.

They told me to leave. I said call the police.

The guy steams off somwhere & the security started on at me..saying I needed to apologise & admit I was wrong.

So I told him to go fuck & give me my steak.

In the end a manager came over & served me my steak.

The whole shop was full of muzzles accept me, all staring at me.

I SHOUTED at the top of my lungs..

"THIS IS WHAT FASCISM LOOKS LIKE"..I hope you are proud.

They'll not see it regardless.  I would guess not even if they genuinely made an effort to try.  It's a slow-moving bulldozer that is meant to crush us all, even the fools who couldn't care less.  I've only been trying to figure out what's been in their way to implement their cameras and troopers on the corners.  I noticed the 5G honeycomb antennas going up here in Washington DC and area.  I'm very disappointed people seem to unwittingly comply.  Not sure how it is in our time that we must demand our freedoms to have any whatsoever.  I heard the antichrist (world leader) will not be satisfied with depopulation, but will take all human freedom and pride whatsoever.

9 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

So if I say "No, I do not give my consent" they have to back off?

That's pretty much it. Yeah. If they persist you issue them with a cease and desist notice and can charge them with trespass.

Edited by HAARPING_On
reworded

57 minutes ago, JJ73 said:

Or there is something floating about out there which mimics what we are being told Covid is and it has been reverse engineered from the vaccines which were created a long time ago and so therefore, they know all the permutations of the 'virus.'

With all the GMO foods/seeds, chemtrails, propaganda, electronic waves, fluoridated water, pollution, industrial waste, etc., I'm surprised we haven't developed a "virus" already.  Maybe we have.  I'd heard that the "vaxxine" was to be an antidote for the 98% recoverable common flu ("virus") called Certificate Of Virtual IDentity.  Wuhan was also where 5G was first implemented - oxygen deprivation victims.

3 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Vaccine Wars?

Channel Four Dispatches made some good programmes years ago, so this may be worth

watching in the UK this Friday 10 December at 7.30pm

More psyops with some truth sprinkled on top?

Pfizer accused of funding anti-AstraZeneca information

Excerpts

US drugmaker Pfizer, the world’s dominant Covid vaccine maker, has been accused of funding educational presentations that said its UK rival AstraZeneca was ineffective and even dangerous for some members of the population.

Delivered by speakers who had received funds from Pfizer, the slides said there is a risk of “chromosomal integration and oncogenesis” with such vaccines, which suggests they might turn a healthy cell into a cancerous cell. They also claimed that the AstraZeneca vaccine cannot be used in immunocompromised people.

The claims made about the viral vector vaccine’s disadvatanges originated from a scientific paper written by a group of authors, one of whom had worked for several years in Pfizer’s vaccine division.

Channel 4 Dispatches did not say where it had found the evidence for these claims, and Pfizer denied it “sought to undermine others’ scientific endeavours” .

Professor Sir Andrew Pollard, the director of the Oxford vaccine group that developed the Astra Zeneca vaccine, dismissed the contents of the slides and warned of the dangers of spreading misinformation. “That would mean that the vaccine could somehow integrate itself into the genetic material in people, which is not true,” Pollard said.

In the same investigation, Channel 4 also reveals an analysis by one biological engineering expert that claims the manufacturing costs of Pfizer’s vaccine stands at just 76p per shot, but it is reportedly being sold for £22 a dose to the UK government.

It’s been an extremely lucrative year for the drugmaker, which now wields considerable political influence due to its hefty contracts with governments around the world. Pfizer forecast sales of its vaccine will hit $36bn in 2021 – double that of its closest rival Moderna. As of October, the pharma group provided 80 per cent of Covid Vaccines in the EU, and 74 per cent in the US.

https://www.cityam.com/pfizer-accused-of-funding-anti-astrazeneca-information/

I've already saved UK tax payers 66£... Lol 🤭

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Is this for real? I recall that Fauci's name was prominent during the height of the AIDS epidemic and I remember the outrage about the slow or non-availability of drugs. Can you vouch for the authenticity of this because if it is genuine and not shopped, it is a bombshell.

I believe it's real but not 100% sure, many  knew what he was up to even back then (eg. Kary Mullis). Here's an open letter to Fauci published by San Francisco Examiner 1988;

https://oppressed.news/2021/06/news/1988-open-letter-to-dr-fauci-you-are-a-murderer/

alt link to letter-  https://aep.lib.rochester.edu/node/49111

Larry Kramer's patients' rights group- https://www.actupsf.com/

(partial quote from open letter);

"You are responsible for all government funded AIDS treatment research. In
the name of right, you make decisions that cost the lives of others. I call
the decisions you are making acts of murder."
Larry Kramer
"An Open Letter to Dr. Anthony Fauci"
San Francisco Examiner, June 26, 1988

Anthony Fauci, you are a murderer and should not be the guest of honor at any
event that reflects on the past decade of the AIDS crisis. Your refusal to
hear the screams of AIDS activists early in the crisis resulted in the deaths
of thousands of Queers. Your present inaction is causing today's increase in
HIV infection outside of the Queer community. We are outraged that Project
Inform, an organization that supposedly works on behalf of the infected
community, would insult us by bringing you to our city. You can't hide the
fact that you are nothing but a despicable Reagan-era holdover and drug
company mouthpiece.

With 270,000 dead from AIDS and millions more infected with HIV, you should
not be honored at a dinner. You should be put before a firing squad.

Clinical trials: government sanctioned mass murder of PWAs

Anthony Fauci, you are a murderer because you oversee government sponsored
clinical trials that test and retest combinations of immunosuppressive, toxic
therapies that kill people with HIV. The majority of U.S. clinical trials
involve worthless antivirals like AZT combined with some other drug
(generally another toxic antiviral). What these tests have proven is that you
are able to piss away billions of dollars testing dangerous compounds that DO
NOTHING to improve the quality of life, to stop opportunistic infections or
to extend survival for people with HIV. AZT, 3TC, ddI, ddC, d4T and the
current crop of protease inhibitors are nothing but poison. Ten years of the
plague has shown us that trying to kill the virus kills people with AIDS, and
you, Dr. Fauci, know it...(continued)

Here's a Richplanet video from a few years ago about Medical cover ups, AIDS, Cancer, Vaccines. Which covers the HIV/AIDS scam; https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre.php?ref=243&part=1&gen=9

Edited by BossCrow
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

Hurrah, now he can be prosecuted or impersonating a police office

Didn't he dress up as a doctor when he went to the hospital last year? I could have sworn we had a similar conversation with Boris dressed up in something else. I wonder if he is choosing his own clothes at this point.

1 minute ago, SimonTV said:

Didn't he dress up as a doctor when he went to the hospital last year? I could have sworn we had a similar conversation with Boris dressed up in something else. I wonder if he is choosing his own clothes at this point.

If I dressed up as Boris Johnson would I be prosecuted for impersonating a globalist shill and puppet impersonating being a political leader?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JJ73 said:

If I dressed up as Boris Johnson would I be prosecuted for impersonating a globalist shill and puppet impersonating being a political leader?

I remember now, he was wearing high vis for no reason on his emergency very emergency propaganda message last year. Now he is wearing a police outfit talking about crime. I thought about a funny come back but I failed to come up with one this time. One thing we now know is that Doris likes playing dress up.

12 hours ago, alexa said:

Here we go again :classic_rolleyes: more lies!

Next pandemic could be MORE LETHAL than Covid warns vaccine inventor Dame Sarah Gilbert - as Britain's Omicron wave grows by more than 50% in a day and overall Covid cases rise by 16% in week to 43,992 

232745983_ainventer.PNG.b948fea51ba2a6b24461c6ee249ad870.PNG

Dame Sarah Gilbert - A Dame hey? Yeah she belongs a pantomime as one of the ugly sisters or the back end of a horse.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10278623/Next-pandemic-LETHAL-Covid-warns-vaccine-inventor-Dame-Sarah-Gilbert.html

A DAME... ADAM (E)

On 12/1/2021 at 5:26 PM, Mikheil said:

In fact, the police are there to protect the CRIMINALS FROM THE PEOPLE and they are your sworn enemies. Government lackeys

I used to have the greatest respect for the police. Not anymore. Those days are gone.

19 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I remember now, he was wearing high vis for no reason on his emergency very emergency propaganda message last year. Now he is wearing a police outfit talking about crime. I thought about a funny come back but I failed to come up with one this time. One thing we now know is that Doris likes playing dress up.

He sure does like dressing up. Just a few examples.

11667780.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=resp

0_Boris-Johnson-visits-Siemens-Rail-fact

10102897.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=resp

0_BRITAIN-SCOTLAND-POLITICS-HEALTH-VIRUS

c49db845-screen-shot-2021-09-15-at-13.48

11958689.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=resp

0_Batley-and-Spen-by-election.jpg

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, pete675 said:

Thalidomide ( remember that one?) had + 2 years of safety trials, but he/she/it can make up these great vaccines seemingly at will..what is this, Harry Potter.

I know it stinks, I wish it were Harry Potter, at least we could wave a magic wand.