Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Ain't seen that which MarcusOmouse posted yet, but I wanna post this next to it as a good find today I made... (thanks to poster of vaccine animal testing abuse I came to be on this following website>>)  

One shocker here, like we can still BE shocked even now??  

Check it... 
https://medicalexperiments.news/2021-09-29-covid-vaccines-contain-dna-not-just-rna.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lambs to the slaughter?

 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-59541769

 

Apologies for posting from Billy's Bribed Cowards (formerly the Jimmy Savile Fan Club),  but reading the piece I sense an air of desperation.

 

This is really a nonsensical pseudo-religious cult - if these fools survive they will need deprogramming.

 

The 'Chief Nurse' sounds like she's 'a penny short of a shilling'.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We are fucked. It's only a matter of time. Still gonna fight till the end for the hell of it but GO/GH in our food, water, NPCs are busy smearing nano gel everywhere. How are we supposed to survive? Not many people have a garden to grow your pwn food, UK can't grow food during the winter anyway.

Edited by DaleP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DaleP said:

We are fucked. It's only a matter of time. Still gonna fight till the end for the hell of it but GO in our food, water, NPCs are smearing nano gel everywhere. How are we supposed to survive? Not many people have a garden to grow your pwn food, UK can't grow food during the winter anyway.

You need a greenhouse but that limits the amount of food you can produce. My granddad had an allotment back in the day and he grew enough to supply all of us with veggies. I had the unenviable job of getting horse manure from a local stable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

You need a greenhouse but that limits the amount of food you can produce. My granddad had an allotment back in the day and he grew enough to supply all of us with veggies. I had the unenviable job of getting horse manure from a local stable.

And where do I install thisgreen house if one does not have a garden?

What can I plant now?

 

Edited by DaleP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

 

Is this for real? I recall that Fauci's name was prominent during the height of the AIDS epidemic and I remember the outrage about the slow or non-availability of drugs. Can you vouch for the authenticity of this because if it is genuine and not shopped, it is a bombshell.

https://www.spin.com/2015/10/aids-and-the-azt-scandal-spin-1989-feature-sins-of-omission/

 

Flash forward: August 17, 1989. Newspapers across America banner-headlined that AZT had been “proven to be effective in HIV antibody-positive, asymptomatic, and early ARC patients,” even though one of the panel’s main concerns was that the drug should only be used in a last-case scenario for critically-ill AIDS patients, due to the drug’s extreme toxicity. Dr. Anthony Fauci, head of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), was now pushing to expand prescription.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, bamboozooka said:

https://www.spin.com/2015/10/aids-and-the-azt-scandal-spin-1989-feature-sins-of-omission/

 

Flash forward: August 17, 1989. Newspapers across America banner-headlined that AZT had been “proven to be effective in HIV antibody-positive, asymptomatic, and early ARC patients,” even though one of the panel’s main concerns was that the drug should only be used in a last-case scenario for critically-ill AIDS patients, due to the drug’s extreme toxicity. Dr. Anthony Fauci, head of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), was now pushing to expand prescription.

 

 

I remember that now. Guy called Randy Shilts "And The Band Played On" wrote stuff for the SF Chronicle about this. Front-page news at the time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I hope the person who wrote this paragraph in the comments section of The Mail online today replying to an article about Phoney Fauci who has through gritted teeth it would seem has had to admit that the latest bullshit varient is nothing to worry about is a member of this forum as I really liked the way they so eloquently and intelligently sum up the sheep who blindly follow and believe the state sponsored "Science" and stubbornly refuse to accept they've backed the wrong horse. 

 

michllwp93, London, United Kingdom, 3 minutes ago

 

I work in a global company that prides itself in recruiting the most talented and intellectual individuals, yet I am constantly appalled by the lack of critical thinking that many of my colleagues have displayed during the manufactured COVID crisis. They have zero discernment of truth and no intuitive abilities. Once they spot logic gaps in the official narrative, cognitive dissonance kicks in, and they continue to believe the fake government narrative. I believe they displayed such lack of critical thinking due to the following: the current system has always worked for them. They attended the best universities and reap financial resources that many can only dream of. Zero true hardship. Hence, they do not think that government will ever want to k i l l via a jab. When the 'inferior' people around them question their logic, and they see it for themselves, they cannot stand the potential of being incorrect, and continue their ill-informed decision-making, leading them to their demise.

New
  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, DaleP said:

We are fucked. It's only a matter of time. Still gonna fight till the end for the hell of it but GO/GH in our food, water, NPCs are busy smearing nano gel everywhere. How are we supposed to survive? Not many people have a garden to grow your pwn food, UK can't grow food during the winter anyway.

If you can make space indoors, you just need correct lamps and temp setting. Clear out the loft if you have one. Carrots can be grown in limited space, runner bean varieties grow up. Broccoli, and coliflower are more space consuming, spring onions and leaks also require less room. If no room for enough, alot of weeds that grow are actually edible.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is about a year old, but Alexander Rubenstein provides a very good history of Fauci's career. JFK Jr. has done a good job too but Fauci is Teflon. He remains the highest paid civil servant in the USA and the mainstream still hangs on his every pronouncement.

 

https://www.mintpressnews.com/saint-anthony-fauci-the-hidden-history/274224/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What a CUNT....Nick Ferrari 😡

https://davidicke.com/2021/12/02/the-moronic-variant-and-the-hidden-gods-david-icke-dot-connector-videocast/

 

Aside from the CUNT, this is an excellent video, download worthy, by David explaining Genesis.

Now, as I was watching this, I thought....what if I could disable the reptilian brain.... is that dangerous? Before it was implanted aeons ago, we didn't have it and surely we must been ok.

 

Then he went on to talk about blue blood....DNA. I thought what if we could mess up their DNA.....therefore they will not be able to receive a signal from the reptilians. After all, they are messing with our DNA, an eye for an eye.... This is all possible. There is no need for an operation to fish out your reptilian brain. All can be done remotely. All is mind....remember.

 

Remember, we are all vessels for the Consciousness though split into millions of bodies.

Even if there is only one person left with untinkered DNA, that one person could become the ONE. I am not talking about a reproduction to start off another civilisation but do not underestimate the power that can descend into the body to affect the world so long as there is C O N N E C T I O N.

We are holding the frequency by just existing. This is why, the time like when Diana or Michael Jackson left the planet....there was a shift in frequency. Because they were holding certan frequency.

 

Agree with David. As long as you identify yourself with this body....then that's what you will become.

This is why, you need to study, experiment in order to understand beyond this dimension. You cannot really get it by reading a book. It's like reading a book on how to swim....yet it's very different once you swim in the sea. You have to do it. So by becoming aware by experience that you are more than this body..... if you can undo that programming, OTHER possibilities will become reality, possibility.

 

Excellent David. Yes, insights will come to get out of this situation. We cannot find the solution with this human mind. If you draw solutions from out there when you are stuck, you know what I am talking about.

 

 

Edited by DaleP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

I hope the person who wrote this paragraph in the comments section of The Mail online today replying to an article about Phoney Fauci who has through gritted teeth it would seem has had to admit that the latest bullshit varient is nothing to worry about is a member of this forum as I really liked the way they so eloquently and intelligently sum up the sheep who blindly follow and believe the state sponsored "Science" and stubbornly refuse to accept they've backed the wrong horse. 

 

michllwp93, London, United Kingdom, 3 minutes ago

 

I work in a global company that prides itself in recruiting the most talented and intellectual individuals, yet I am constantly appalled by the lack of critical thinking that many of my colleagues have displayed during the manufactured COVID crisis. They have zero discernment of truth and no intuitive abilities. Once they spot logic gaps in the official narrative, cognitive dissonance kicks in, and they continue to believe the fake government narrative. I believe they displayed such lack of critical thinking due to the following: the current system has always worked for them. They attended the best universities and reap financial resources that many can only dream of. Zero true hardship. Hence, they do not think that government will ever want to k i l l via a jab. When the 'inferior' people around them question their logic, and they see it for themselves, they cannot stand the potential of being incorrect, and continue their ill-informed decision-making, leading them to their demise.

New

Exactly what I've always felt. This is great.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fauci connection to Josef Mengele?

 

I thought it interesting that CIA asset Lara Logan would label Fauci as Mengele. In my mind, not the sort of label that an insider would typically throw around. 

 

Josef Mengele was born in 1911 and, officially, lived to 7 February 1979. He was smuggled out of Nazi Germany by the CIA (then the OSS) at the end of WWII under Operation Paperclip. The OSS was keen to utilize his medical knowledge.

 

Officially, he remained in South America, though there are numerous eye witnesses claiming to have seen him in the United States. Typically, in connection with the CIA's MK Ultra mind control program. He was named Dr Green.

 

Such witnesses allege to have seen Dr Green at Cornell University.

 

"Dr Josef Mengele is reputed by survivors of his experiments to have worked out of Cornell University in New York, Bristol Labs in Syracuse, New York, and Upjohn Corporation and Bayer laboratories in Ontario. Mengele and his Canadian researchers, like the notorious Montreal psychiatrist Ewen Cameron, used prisoners, mental patients and native children from reserves and residential schools in their efforts to erase and reshape human memory and personality, using drugs, electric shocks and trauma-inducing methods identical to those employed for years in the residential schools."

 

HIDDEN FROM HISTORY The Canadian Holocaust by Rev. Kevin D. Annett, MA, MDiv (whale.to) 

 

A specific date for these sightings is not provided. Although, from the surrounding context, it would appear that this was in the 1960s.

 

Fauci's Wikipedia entry puts him at Cornell University around this time.

 

"Fauci then attended Cornell University's Medical College (now Weill Cornell Medicine), graduating first in his class with a Doctor of Medicine degree in 1966."

 

Perhaps Lara Logan was hinting at a more significant connection than just kindred spirits? 

 

Edited by SoundOfSilence
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...