Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started a new job not so long ago and quit after three weeks, I refused to wear a stupid mask all day at all, laughed at the managers and their covid terror.. I could see it wasn't going to end well

I've already posted about this in the 'Come Together by Region?' thread in the Solutions forum.   But now here is the advert for the big event on the 29th August. It would be great if as ma

Summary meeting with MP.   Big sign on door saying have to wear a mask. Reptilian brain nearly kicked in and panicked - temptation to go to the store and buy one. Managed to keep it together

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, AndyJ said:

Can anyone explain how you can test for and have dogs sniff out a virus that still hasn't been proven to exist? 

They must be looking for the flu which has vanished off the face of the earth this year I have no idea why,thats the only explanation I can give.

As There has been a 98% plummet in flu infections this year.

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/504625-covid19-flu-disappeared-replaced/

Edited by Fifth element
  • Like 3

When is enough going to be enough for these tyrannical c**ts. The mainstream media was and still are complicit in this nonsense. I saw that hideous little creature kay burley with her stupid little annoying voice in a snippet asking for more lockdowns. 

Then you get the pure gaslighting "so we should let it rip". You know what if i put myself into the patadigm of the official narrative. Yes. Let the effing thing rip. Its not a plague. Its not killing people it is supposedly killing elderly 85+ and already dying old people. 

So we should just let them die? 

YES. The normies have been gaslighted into thinking its their job to save peoples lives and THE HEALTH SERVICE. If it was killing people left right and centre then we could all sort of understand it. 

And i will call them normies and sheep because if they have not realised something is off at this point they are worthless to us. 

Let them call us granny killers i dont answer morally to these virtue signalling spastics. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Fluke said:

And i will call them normies and sheep because if they have not realised something is off at this point they are worthless to us. 

These types you mean ..... sheep beyond help !!ElLvHsuX0AY1prD?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, MR-E said:

These types you mean ..... sheep beyond help !!ElLvHsuX0AY1prD?format=jpg&name=medium

Exactly what they are like. They are the orthodox Branch. The type with rainbow flags in their windows cowering behind the mainstream media seeing what level restrictions their postcode is. Absolutely state of em. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Illmatic said:

Absolutely. Being in my late 20s I don't entirely agree with that. Most millenials still want to go out and live, breath, laugh, sing, dance, have sex, etc... but the social justice narritive has been getting hammered into people's heads for the last decade or so and no there is an awful culture of virtue signalling and being righteous so people won't think you are horrible. Young people are willing to depress themselves because it's "the right thing"

ElL3oR-XUAEbwU-?format=jpg&name=medium

• Haha 6
1 hour ago, AndyJ said:

Can anyone explain how you can test for and have dogs sniff out a virus that still hasn't been proven to exist? 

dogs can sniff out cancer

some researchers have proven that dogs can detect prostate cancer by simply smelling patients’ urine. Dogs may also be able to sniff out the presence of cancerous cells through a human’s breath.

if someone is ill, their body will be attempting to heal and will be excreting toxins. the common excretion of a cold is sneeze, runny nose or cough. even the breath will be loaded with toxins exiting the body

it is entirely plausible that a sniffer dog can identify these toxins specific to 'coronaviruses'

maybe even low levels of toxins which the people dont even realise occur on a daily basis

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1

The 'Novel' coronavirus and it's 'novel - childlike terminiology for lockdowns and restrictions.

First a circuit breaker (cutting the connections) .....then the Lampshade...... to 'dim' the light (of peoples hope & resiliance)
Same in  Germany:  Lockdown light,  (squash hope & resistance/resiliance)

I am sure that, earlier in the thread, a link was posted (possibly by Odds?) to FOI responses from Local Authorities to questions surrounding cases of Covid-19 amongst their staff. I can't for the life of me find it now.

I have come across some similar responses from some police forces and 1 NHS trust below. All of the responses state that there have been zero deaths from Covid-19, miniscule numbers of hospitalisations and small numbers of staff officially diagnosed with the disease.

West Midlands Police

https://foi.west-midlands.police.uk/coronavirus-deaths-665a-20/?fbclid=IwAR3yP-KbD_6lWTyCwL4PKkqdP8SP7D4okgxXoulkrIN1ngFvtQ120w-AG24

https://foi.west-midlands.police.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/665A_ATTACHMENT_01.pdf

Suffolk and Norfolk Constabularies

https://www.suffolk.police.uk/sites/suffolk/files/foi_003107-20.pdf?fbclid=IwAR1H4i1Obo9ge4hSj0KGKyvzxNIdMh64_1oVUrMat5ugWLCpGG4_rrOlGmA

https://www.suffolk.police.uk/sites/suffolk/files/foi_003269-20_0.pdf?fbclid=IwAR3nG7_c8HLPzBFHhCUoLGqrWQDj9lYYO6zWl8gSFAB4TWilfddJe4wpkFE

Leicestershire Police

https://www.leics.police.uk/SysSiteAssets/foi-media/leicestershire/disclosure_2020/09.-september/3033-20-workforce-statistics-regarding-covid-19.pdf?fbclid=IwAR2MfiUs3pjCYvcVmftstzb1oUMhU4cJEr1KPwVEj299RNt1OSBKfCWC6Bo

East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

https://www.esht.nhs.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Disclosure-Log-20-253.pdf?fbclid=IwAR3mORXpFvw7xFiYL6Mlx4l_ljFfUqdYZ3l5nX5hsuUFCtZCgUnaFCWU_rY

1 hour ago, MR-E said:

I know a few neurotics that thrive on the drama of it all and delight in their own righteousness at saving others.

2 hours ago, Fifth element said:

They must be looking for the flu which has vanished off the face of the earth this year I have no idea why,thats the only explanation I can give.

As There has been a 98% plummet in flu infections this year.

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/504625-covid19-flu-disappeared-replaced/

Conclusion from the short article:

'In my opinion, this hand-waving explanation might just be the most awesome act of cognitive dissonance of this entire saga. Experts are claiming, with a straight face, that a laxly enforced hodgepodge of restrictions, which varies wildly between countries and regions, has overnight eradicated an ancient scourge of humanity from the face of the Earth. And in the next breath, they warn that the incidence of another identically transmitted virus is through the roof.

Much more likely in my opinion is that the flu has been confused for Covid in the vast majority of cases. Is it really so hard to believe that flu sufferers could have been confused for Covid cases? After all, we know that lung cancer patients were. In any case, and irrespective of the explanation, one wonders if the flu’s disappearing act means that the largest-ever flu vaccine rollout slated for this winter will be cancelled. Somehow, I think not.'

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

Ho, ho, ho Merry Christmas - you're nicked. 

In the article another photo of non-essential items cordoned off in Wales.

558447ff-357c-4fc5-9149-2a73b390081a.jpg

Oliver Cromwell banned eating mince pies on Christmas Day. Shit, are we back there?!

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, wingwang said:

Oliver Cromwell banned eating mince pies on Christmas Day. Shit, are we back there?!

Not to mention, public firework displays are banned in the UK, so we are back to the 1605 Gun Powder Plot as well.

• Haha 1