Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

A Global vaccine mandate treaty is on the cards.

Less than a week after the new omicron variant of the coronavirus was reported to the World Health Organization, global leaders on Wednesday agreed to start negotiations to create an international agreement to prevent and deal with future pandemics — which some have dubbed a “pandemic treaty.” The special session of the World Health Assembly, only the second ever held by the WHO’s governing body, pledged by consensus to begin work on an agreement, amid a round of applause, after three days of talks.

https://www.trunews.com/stream/pharmaceutical-new-world-order-nations-drafting-global-pandemic-treaty

image_2021-12-04_002700.png.785ce678d44e32b712731dc8451405b7.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Another 75 cases of Omicron Covid are found in England: UK total doubles to 134 as health chiefs reveal the majority of sequenced super-variant infections are in fully-vaccinated people... and SAGE warns of five years of coronavirus misery 

England's Omicron Covid cases that have been genetically sequenced were in double-vaccinated people.

DM

They are saying ' Party why can ' :classic_rolleyes:

Edited by alexa

32 minutes ago, alexa said:

Italian anti-vaxxer, 50, tries to dodge Covid vaccine by wearing a FAKE ARM but he now faces fraud charges after doctors foiled his plan 

51302311-0-image-a-14_1638544761739.jpg

Medics at the vaccine clinic in Biella, northern Italy, became suspicious when they realised the texture of the man's silicone arm did not match a normal limb, despite the realistic skin colour.

🤣

doctors foiled his plan ...

step back columbo and miss marple .. the doctors are on the case

diagnosis.jpg.c531a2c5914d5813c70793b833ddacca.jpg

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, soulalways said:

yes m8 same here..the "Flu" shot..keep getting calls..just ignore them now...twats will try anything to give you the clot shot!

My local surgery (which I haven't visited in two years and has been closed for face to face appointments since March 2020) is desperate for me to have the flu jab. 

Text after text after text for over a month. In past years it has either been one letter, one text or both.

Regarding the clot shot, they have given up for now but bombarded me (along with generic NHS texts) with dozens of texts, phone calls and emails prior to the flu season.

It wouldn't surprise me if they had a list of overtly resistant people that they would inject with mRNA poison undercover of a different shot. The last place any of us should want to end up in, say because of a broken bone, is a hospital.

24 minutes ago, Saved said:

My local surgery (which I haven't visited in two years and has been closed for face to face appointments since March 2020) is desperate for me to have the flu jab. 

Text after text after text for over a month. In past years it has either been one letter, one text or both.

Regarding the clot shot, they have given up for now but bombarded me (along with generic NHS texts) with dozens of texts, phone calls and emails prior to the flu season.

It wouldn't surprise me if they had a list of overtly resistant people that they would inject with mRNA poison undercover of a different shot. The last place any of us should want to end up in, say because of a broken bone, is a hospital.

I've only ever received one phone call from my surgery asking if I want the Satan jab.

1 hour ago, alexa said:

Another 75 cases of Omicron Covid are found in England: UK total doubles to 134 as health chiefs reveal the majority of sequenced super-variant infections are in fully-vaccinated people... and SAGE warns of five years of coronavirus misery 

"So what ?"

12 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

At 3:38 Denise says  "We know Covid can be a deadly virus"

That was enough for me.

She can fuck the fuck off.

I get your point mate and agree.

Saying that she's not addressing us, she's talking to the masses on a popular daytime show and anything that makes them think that the official narrative is not what is being presented is welcome in my book. 

I don't know who this woman is or what she believes and says in private but anything that can get normies questioning what's going on can only be good thing. 

(imo from listening and watching her presenting her views she's obviously holding back and choosing her words very carefully)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alexa said:

I've only ever received one phone call from my surgery asking if I want the Satan jab.

Alexa, may I ask a few questions of the kind you are not supposed to answer on the net - but can do with a group of like minded individuals?

Would you say that you are a 'solid citizen', a taxpayer, with a bank account in the black?

I've been wondering if there is some sort of pattern to the jibjab pressure - or lack of it - that people have been subjected to. 

This interest goes back to an earlier stage in the pseudo pandemic, when I first read that the government was very keen on administering the 'vaccine' to the homeless, disabled and aged. Well, they would be, wouldn't they...

• Like 1

On 11/29/2021 at 8:41 AM, Mr H said:

One of my friends who I have upmost respect for has previously dived into the life of Novak. I will share one of his writings here. Gives great insight into his character.

I very much don't think he is paid opposition.

Don't need to belong to FB to read.

https://m.facebook.com/wearetennis/posts/2538149969538737?locale2=zh_CN

Dead link. Not sure. The satan juice weakens the heart, and with the pounding the heart gets from high intensity pro training it's no wonder athletes are dropping like flies. That being the case, why is it nadal and federer have not croaked yet, why are the williams are walking around just fine. Could this be an indicator of those exempt from the satan juice

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Seems like he's just saying what people want to hear. This doesn't age well

On yer bike

10 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Sounds like he's reading from an autocue, just like his hero sleepy joe biden. I'm glad he got beaten up by floyd mayweather - teach the bastard a lesson- talking on behalf of the entire world as though he owns the place - just fuck off

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, pete675 said:

Alexa, may I ask a few questions of the kind you are not supposed to answer on the net - but can do with a group of like minded individuals?

Would you say that you are a 'solid citizen', a taxpayer, with a bank account in the black?

I've been wondering if there is some sort of pattern to the jibjab pressure - or lack of it - that people have been subjected to. 

This interest goes back to an earlier stage in the pseudo pandemic, when I first read that the government was very keen on administering the 'vaccine' to the homeless, disabled and aged. Well, they would be, wouldn't they...

I got 3 offers for the satan juice this month and two for the flu jab for the surgery, also the nurses from the local ozzie are going door to door asking if people have had a lateral flow test, questioning vax status etc - straight told them where to go to - to be met with the usual : " We're only doing our job, there's no need to be like that. We are doing this for you, to help you " - Just fuck off

2 hours ago, alexa said:

England's Omicron Covid cases that have been genetically sequenced were in double-vaccinated people.

DM

They are saying ' Party why can ' :classic_rolleyes:

This is as expected - I predicted this to a former senior nurse around a year ago. It's a matter of money and profit on a massive scale, the wolves deceiving the sheep for enormous financial gain.

There's an old Irish proverb : 'When business gets beyond selling tuppenny nails, it's hard to tell from murder'.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, pete675 said:

I wouldn't claim to be a solid citizen by any of your measures.

But I yesterday I did receive a government letter.

The envelope indicated that it contained an important health message inside.

No idea of its contents.

It was the ideal size for my shredder.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I wouldn't claim to be a solid citizen by any of your measures.

But I yesterday I did receive a government letter.

The envelope indicated that it contained an important health message inside.

No idea of its contents.

It was the ideal size for my shredder.

Thanks..not my measures though, more those of the rotting system.

I had the idea that some sort of 'social credit' score was being used to determine who gets pestered to be 'vaccinated'.

Maybe this score is also used to decide what they get in their arm if they are foolish enough to attend the jab centre.

T4 or just tea, know what I mean?

14 minutes ago, pete675 said:

Thanks..not my measures though, more those of the rotting system.

I had the idea that some sort of 'social credit' score was being used to determine who gets pestered to be 'vaccinated'.

Maybe this score is also used to decide what they get in their arm if they are foolish enough to attend the jab centre.

T4 or just tea, know what I mean?

Could be actually

The census came out at just about the right time for vaccine data mining when I look back

Also had some very heavily intrusive optional questions about individuals personal life.

Not sure if telling them I'm ethnic and non binary for humours sake was such a good idea now or not..

Edited by Longtermlurker