Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, alexa said:

Another 75 cases of Omicron Covid are found in England: UK total doubles to 134 as health chiefs reveal the majority of sequenced super-variant infections are in fully-vaccinated people... and SAGE warns of five years of coronavirus misery 

"So what ?"

12 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

At 3:38 Denise says  "We know Covid can be a deadly virus"

That was enough for me.

She can fuck the fuck off.

I get your point mate and agree.

Saying that she's not addressing us, she's talking to the masses on a popular daytime show and anything that makes them think that the official narrative is not what is being presented is welcome in my book. 

I don't know who this woman is or what she believes and says in private but anything that can get normies questioning what's going on can only be good thing. 

(imo from listening and watching her presenting her views she's obviously holding back and choosing her words very carefully)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alexa said:

I've only ever received one phone call from my surgery asking if I want the Satan jab.

Alexa, may I ask a few questions of the kind you are not supposed to answer on the net - but can do with a group of like minded individuals?

Would you say that you are a 'solid citizen', a taxpayer, with a bank account in the black?

I've been wondering if there is some sort of pattern to the jibjab pressure - or lack of it - that people have been subjected to. 

This interest goes back to an earlier stage in the pseudo pandemic, when I first read that the government was very keen on administering the 'vaccine' to the homeless, disabled and aged. Well, they would be, wouldn't they...

• Like 1

On 11/29/2021 at 8:41 AM, Mr H said:

One of my friends who I have upmost respect for has previously dived into the life of Novak. I will share one of his writings here. Gives great insight into his character.

I very much don't think he is paid opposition.

Don't need to belong to FB to read.

https://m.facebook.com/wearetennis/posts/2538149969538737?locale2=zh_CN

Dead link. Not sure. The satan juice weakens the heart, and with the pounding the heart gets from high intensity pro training it's no wonder athletes are dropping like flies. That being the case, why is it nadal and federer have not croaked yet, why are the williams are walking around just fine. Could this be an indicator of those exempt from the satan juice

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Seems like he's just saying what people want to hear. This doesn't age well

On yer bike

10 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Sounds like he's reading from an autocue, just like his hero sleepy joe biden. I'm glad he got beaten up by floyd mayweather - teach the bastard a lesson- talking on behalf of the entire world as though he owns the place - just fuck off

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, pete675 said:

Alexa, may I ask a few questions of the kind you are not supposed to answer on the net - but can do with a group of like minded individuals?

Would you say that you are a 'solid citizen', a taxpayer, with a bank account in the black?

I've been wondering if there is some sort of pattern to the jibjab pressure - or lack of it - that people have been subjected to. 

This interest goes back to an earlier stage in the pseudo pandemic, when I first read that the government was very keen on administering the 'vaccine' to the homeless, disabled and aged. Well, they would be, wouldn't they...

I got 3 offers for the satan juice this month and two for the flu jab for the surgery, also the nurses from the local ozzie are going door to door asking if people have had a lateral flow test, questioning vax status etc - straight told them where to go to - to be met with the usual : " We're only doing our job, there's no need to be like that. We are doing this for you, to help you " - Just fuck off

2 hours ago, alexa said:

Another 75 cases of Omicron Covid are found in England: UK total doubles to 134 as health chiefs reveal the majority of sequenced super-variant infections are in fully-vaccinated people... and SAGE warns of five years of coronavirus misery 

England's Omicron Covid cases that have been genetically sequenced were in double-vaccinated people.

DM

They are saying ' Party why can ' :classic_rolleyes:

This is as expected - I predicted this to a former senior nurse around a year ago. It's a matter of money and profit on a massive scale, the wolves deceiving the sheep for enormous financial gain.

There's an old Irish proverb : 'When business gets beyond selling tuppenny nails, it's hard to tell from murder'.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, pete675 said:

I wouldn't claim to be a solid citizen by any of your measures.

But I yesterday I did receive a government letter.

The envelope indicated that it contained an important health message inside.

No idea of its contents.

It was the ideal size for my shredder.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I wouldn't claim to be a solid citizen by any of your measures.

But I yesterday I did receive a government letter.

The envelope indicated that it contained an important health message inside.

No idea of its contents.

It was the ideal size for my shredder.

Thanks..not my measures though, more those of the rotting system.

I had the idea that some sort of 'social credit' score was being used to determine who gets pestered to be 'vaccinated'.

Maybe this score is also used to decide what they get in their arm if they are foolish enough to attend the jab centre.

T4 or just tea, know what I mean?

14 minutes ago, pete675 said:

Thanks..not my measures though, more those of the rotting system.

I had the idea that some sort of 'social credit' score was being used to determine who gets pestered to be 'vaccinated'.

Maybe this score is also used to decide what they get in their arm if they are foolish enough to attend the jab centre.

T4 or just tea, know what I mean?

Could be actually

The census came out at just about the right time for vaccine data mining when I look back

Also had some very heavily intrusive optional questions about individuals personal life.

Not sure if telling them I'm ethnic and non binary for humours sake was such a good idea now or not..

Edited by Longtermlurker

18 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

'No jab, no job.'

So now we have to attend the Jab Centre before attending the Job Centre.

Job centre versus jab centre?

Friends have informed me that 'job centres' are generally useless, and are largely staffed by lunatics, inadequates and incompetents. They are also part of the general culture of malignant fantasy that prevails in this country - if there were thousands of good jobs around people would fill them, and wouldn't wander about in 'job centres'.

However, whatever their shortcomings, job centres generally avoid actually killing their clients.

So, it's job centres over jab centres every time!

5 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Saw this last night, he couldn't have put it better. 😎👍

Something has to break soon. The pressure cooker is dialed up to near max. I can't believe at this point how much people have allowed and submitted to. What a disgusting pathetic generation this is. Makes me sick.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Something has to break soon. The pressure cooker is dialed up to near max. I can't believe at this point how much people have allowed and submitted to. What a disgusting pathetic generation this is. Makes me sick.

The common denominator has always been, where is the line? For some, it will be full tyranny, for many of us, the line was at the beginning of this shit show. I think this is all coming away at the seams now globally, we've seen the uprising in many countries and that will only grow larger daily like a domino effect. The revolution will not be televised. 

Still more bumps in the road for now I'm afraid. I'm waiting for the banks to go offline and then we'll see an uprising. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

The common denominator has always been, where is the line? For some, it will be full tyranny, for many of us, the line was at the beginning of this shit show. I think this is all coming away at the seams now globally, we've seen the uprising in many countries and that will only grow larger daily like a domino effect. The revolution will not be televised. 

Still more bumps in the road for now I'm afraid. I'm waiting for the banks to go offline and then we'll see an uprising. 

By the time 'the line' is crossed, it will be too late.

I would have thought that when they came after the kids, that might have been the final straw.

No, not even close. Useless sheep. If you won't fight for your kids, what will you fight for?

In Australia, I reckon if the shut down all the grog shops, that would do it.

Or maybe cancel everyone's netflix subscriptions.

Pathetic.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

By the time 'the line' is crossed, it will be too late.

I would have thought that when they came after the kids, that might have been the final straw.

No, not even close. Useless sheep. If you won't fight for your kids, what will you fight for?

In Australia, I reckon if the shut down all the grog shops, that would do it.

Or maybe cancel everyone's netflix subscriptions.

Pathetic.

Here it might be stopping Coronation Street .

But they have been very, very clever in preying on fear of death in an age without religious faith.

The earlier War on Terror show  was a bit of a non-starter when it came to full spectrum dominance and a digital police state. Likewise the climate change fraud.

22 hours ago, Anders said:

I have just had a phone call from my local surgery asking me to come in to get a Shingles shot. WTF ! Nothing in my medical records refer to any need for such a shot. I am suspicious that they are inviting me for the purpose of giving me the CV shot. I have no evidence, of course, but it seems mighty strange. I am writing this just in case other people have a similar experience. Naturally, I told them I am not interested in their 'offer'. Not at the moment anyway. It could be a genuine invitation but right now, I am not up for it.

Are they playing tricks now ?

So what

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic