Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

42 minutes ago, DaleP said:

We should make a complaint to say that Tesco is spreading disinformation.

It is not the law or legal requirement. It's a suggestion.

Updated less than 48 hours ago....Government website.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own

3rd one down is mine.

I have suffered from claustrophobia all my life.

ddd.JPG

Edited by Ziggy Sawdust

10 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own/face-coverings-when-to-wear-one-and-how-to-make-your-own

3rd one down is mine.

ddd.JPG

Sorry Ziggy but the website says it's GUIDANCE right at the top of the page. Thus it's not the law.

Most people believe and accept this as the law though.

OK they say

When to wear a face covering

From 30 November 2021, there are some places where you must wear a face covering by law, unless you are exempt or have a reasonable excuse (see the ‘When you do not need to wear a face covering’ section below).

For it to become the law, topic must be debated and voted etc.....

We should make a complaint that our own government is lying and spreading disinformation. Not the first time though.😆

Edited by DaleP

2 hours ago, Fluke said:

You in the uk? Im getting surveys on the hole in the wall asking me if i will be using cash to spend on christmas.

Im in England, havent noticed any surveys as yet.

Probing us to gauge the receptiveness for withdrawal of cash from the system as a health safety measure.

13 hours ago, Anders said:

I have just had a phone call from my local surgery asking me to come in to get a Shingles shot. WTF ! Nothing in my medical records refer to any need for such a shot. I am suspicious that they are inviting me for the purpose of giving me the CV shot. I have no evidence, of course, but it seems mighty strange. I am writing this just in case other people have a similar experience. Naturally, I told them I am not interested in their 'offer'. Not at the moment anyway. It could be a genuine invitation but right now, I am not up for it.

Are they playing tricks now ?

yes m8 same here..the "Flu" shot..keep getting calls..just ignore them now...twats will try anything to give you the clot shot!

3 hours ago, Fluke said:

You in the uk? Im getting surveys on the hole in the wall asking me if i will be using cash to spend on christmas.

Play them at their own game - report them to LINK for being non-inclusive and bigoted in referring to 'Christmas'.

For all they know, you could celebrate Diwali.

You could even be a member of a crazy cult that believes in the Divinity of Billy Gates, and celebrates His holy birthday.

Wait, that's SAGE....

Edited by pete675

On 12/1/2021 at 2:54 PM, alexa said:

What's the most bizarre/Unusual mask you've literally seen, I can't say I've seen any myself, but you may have ?

Are you any good at sewing?

I suggest a mask with an elephant tusk growing out of it.  That would be first for sure. 😆 🐘

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

3rd one down is mine.

ddd.JPG

Me too.

Panic attack while scuba diving at a tropical island paradise.

Now every time I cover my face it takes me back to that fateful day.

Some real back peddling going on in this article:

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-03614-z

Basically says OMICRON can dodge antibodies from vaccines as the spike differs, but don't fully on worry as the vaccines (trained on a single spike design???) still offer protection against severe illness.

Total BS. In reality the vaccines offer no protection at all against OMICRON, but it is actually just a mild cold that people with past exposure to the other variants should bat off. But we they need a cover story and want to keep jabbing.

If Omicron can dodge neutralizing antibodies, it does not mean that immune responses triggered by vaccination and prior infection will offer no protection against the variant. Immunity studies suggest that modest levels of neutralizing antibodies may protect people from severe forms of COVID-19, says Miles Davenport, an immunologist at the University of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia.

Other aspects of the immune system, particularly T cells, may be less affected by Omicron’s mutations than are antibody responses. Researchers in South Africa plan to measure the activity of T cells and another immune player called natural killer cells, which might be especially important for protection against severe COVID-19, says Shabir Madhi, a vaccinologist at the University of the Witwatersrand.

On 12/1/2021 at 10:38 PM, SoundOfSilence said:

I am aware of the Commonwealth of Australia being listed on the NYSE.

I would be very interested in any other evidence that anyone has proving that Australia is a corporation.

Where I am going with this is under section 47(6) of the Competition and Consumer Act:

(6)  A corporation also engages in the practice of exclusive dealing if the corporation:

(c)  gives or allows, or offers to give or allow, a discount, allowance, rebate or credit in relation to the supply or proposed supply of goods or services by the corporation;

on the condition that the person to whom the corporation supplies or offers or  proposes to supply the goods or services or, if that person is a body corporate, a body corporate related to that body corporate will acquire goods or services of a particular kind or description directly or indirectly from another person not being a body corporate related to the corporation.

So if the Australian Government is a corporation it is giving an discount, allowance, rebate or credit (hopefully - I haven't checked the legal interpretation - it may be a big hurdle) for a clot shot if you acquire said clot shot from an unrelated body corporate. Say Pfizer.

The other hurdle is going to be demonstrating that the discount is in relation to the supply of goods or services by the Australian Government corporation. Though that one should be easier.

This argument may be available in other countries with similar consumer protection law.

If the UK government is a private company (striking off still pending.....lol) then safe to assume that the Australian government is also a corporation. furthermore, the US Fed is a corporation, so why Australia isn't?

58 minutes ago, Gremmels said:

Can someone please help? 
is this proof of the virus being isolated?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/NC_045512

if so, why does he say it hasn’t ?

Its covered on this thread and there are threads covering the isolation issues.

Essentially the virus has not been isolated and purified from cellular detritus.

They outline no distinct isolation process other than a statement.

Stephan Lanka has undertaken experiment's this year showing that vero cells nourished identically to the specifications in the peer reviewed literature minus the "virus" produce identical so called "infections".

The modus operandi of these career criminals presently is to create "insilico" evidence. Similarly with climate change.

Its all computer models.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33822878/ if this is perused it mentions the methodology uses an computer assembler !

I.e Assembly Method :: Megahit v. V1.1.3 Sequencing Technology :: Illumina being used to create their insilico virus model.

The study of metagenomics has been much benefited from low-cost and high-throughput sequencing technologies, yet the tremendous amount of data generated make analysis like de novo assembly to consume too much computational resources. In late 2014 we released MEGAHIT v0.1 (together with a brief note of Li et al. (2015) [1]), which is the first NGS metagenome assembler that can assemble genome sequences from metagenomic datasets of hundreds of Giga base-pairs (bp) in a time- and memory-efficient manner on a single server. The core of MEGAHIT is an efficient parallel algorithm for constructing succinct de Bruijn Graphs (SdBG), implemented on a graphical processing unit (GPU). The software has been well received by the assembly community, and there is interest in how to adapt the algorithms to integrate popular assembly practices so as to improve the assembly quality, as well as how to speed up the software using better CPU-based algorithms (instead of GPU).

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/299344502_MEGAHIT_v10_A_Fast_and_Scalable_Metagenome_Assembler_driven_by_Advanced_Methodologies_and_Community_Practices

Dr Andrew Kaufman's videos are also a great primer.

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 2

On 12/2/2021 at 6:47 AM, zArk said:

see how they are turning Notre Dame into a Mausoleum?

The new age of Aquarius is arriving. The old will be replaced. Christianity and spiritual religions will be removed from the consciousness of the public.

The old ways of Church/God owning your body is gone

You being the user of your body is being re-written

60s-----> 2020 body autonomy is departing (obviously Joe public didnt like the responsibility)

The medical corporate state will own your body

You will be mandated to use your body within the confines of the medical corporate state dictates

you can think what you like but must perform for the State

Here is the way I see...

Destruction of Church, religion is a good thing. Because once those buildings/establishing are gone, the only thing left is our body i.e. temple where gods can descend. You have a mobile temple. This is also symbolic in a sense that we sought 'outer e.g god' for help but now we, individually, seek within. Outer= illusion, Inner = truth.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DaleP said:

If the UK government is a private company (striking off still pending.....lol) then safe to assume that the Australian government is also a corporation. furthermore, the US Fed is a corporation, so why Australia isn't?

I'm not saying it isn't.

I have seen evidence to suggest that it is.

But if one is arguing it is in a court of law the evidence needs to be stronger than merely that the Commonwealth of Australia is listed on the NYSE.

https://www.thebernician.net/incriminating-pfizer-vaxx-safety-study-reveals-1-in-17-mortality-

rate/

The screenshot above, taken from the incriminating Pfizer Safety Study [dated April 30 2021], shows that, out of 21,325 known outcomes within 90 days of ‘vaccination’, 1,223 [5.74%] suffered fatal adverse events.

Yet the rogue UK Government just ordered 54 million doses of a vaxx which is known to kill 1 in 17 of those injected with it.

Therefore, if all 54 million doses are administered, that will extrapolate into 3,176,470 vaxxterminations by lethal UK Government, MHRA and WHO approved Pfizer ‘vaccines’.

Incriminating Pfizer Vaxx Safety Study Reveals 1 In 17 Mortality Rate

Pfizer have said they will not release their full data for 55 years!!   

Come on----if THAT is not a SMOKING GUN, I don't know what is!

Edited by epsom
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I'm not saying it isn't.

I have seen evidence to suggest that it is.

But if one is arguing it is in a court of law the evidence needs to be stronger than merely that the Commonwealth of Australia is listed on the NYSE.

Do you have 'companieshouse dot gov' equivalent in Oz?

You need to find a company registration number for the government corporation.

Who issued the 'Australia' shares? Backtracing?

On 12/2/2021 at 11:49 AM, webtrekker said:

Agreed, and at some point in the near future we are all going to have to come to terms with mandatory vaccinations, quarantine camps, and restrictions so tight that life will be virtually impossible.

The window of opportunity is rapidly closing on our ability to fight back. It really is NOW or NEVER, no matter the cost.

well then, start thinking we are in Jan 2023.

If we need to collapse the whole thing.... really I think everyone needs to learn about the Common Law and take action.

How many people will be glad to find out that they don't actually need to pay tax amongst other things? OK, we won't go into details here as it belongs to the Common Law subforum and it's gonna be off-topic here. In my understanding, the Common Law will sort it all out because we won't give consent. No deal. End of mandatory death jab, end of following orders.

To be honest, many are clueless so we need to initiate it. They may not be interested in hearing about the truth behind the scandemic but they will listen to you when MONEY is involved. They will be all ears.

Edited by DaleP

On 12/2/2021 at 12:15 PM, numnuts said:

Um, why are the U.K. government ordering yet another 114 million doses of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines? I thought that they already had plenty, as it is. In other news, the Pfizer boss, Bourla, says that under 12's in the U.K. must get vaccinated and more vaccine trials in the under 5's are already under way. These freaks are way gone. #Nuremberg2.0

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-59501192

There may be a freak storm heading our way. The lorry which carries the vials turn over destroying the entire stock 😆.....but miraculously the driver escapes with no injury. If vials are transported by a number of lorries, then all of them might experience the same fate..... a bit like footballers going down everywhere. It's coincidence, it has always happened. lol

On 12/2/2021 at 2:47 AM, Pierre-Luc said:

Thank You for your words of support. I really do appreciate. That is the only place that i felt i would have the chance that someone would understand the position of someone on his own trying to just not comply to insanity. But how keeping my head about me gone do anything useful thing for me or anyone else apart knowing "i am not alone" "we should keep continuing to not comply" (which i do). While waiting for everyone else who are fast asleep and most probably never gone wake up to either die or to go completely nuts while i struggle to survive. Seriously how can a Man who have nothing to lose can be dangerous if he do not use his fear and anger to do something tangible while he still have enough energy to do it. If someone who have almost lost everything just not complying he is not dangerous. He is dead. I don't intent to comply. But how can not complying in a sea of compliance could be of any use at this point. Again i really appreciate your words. But i really do wonder how dangerous i could be starving out in the street at minus 15c outside. Which in my case is very close. Calice qu'est-ce que l'ont fait ici mon Dieux?

I'd just play an online card game and earn. Free money.