Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, alexa said:

 

I've only ever received one phone call from my surgery asking if I want the Satan jab.

 

Alexa, may I ask a few questions of the kind you are not supposed to answer on the net - but can do with a group of like minded individuals?

 

Would you say that you are a 'solid citizen', a taxpayer, with a bank account in the black?

 

I've been wondering if there is some sort of pattern to the jibjab pressure - or lack of it - that people have been subjected to. 

 

This interest goes back to an earlier stage in the pseudo pandemic, when I first read that the government was very keen on administering the 'vaccine' to the homeless, disabled and aged. Well, they would be, wouldn't they...

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/29/2021 at 8:41 AM, Mr H said:

One of my friends who I have upmost respect for has previously dived into the life of Novak. I will share one of his writings here. Gives great insight into his character.

 

I very much don't think he is paid opposition.

 

Don't need to belong to FB to read.

 

https://m.facebook.com/wearetennis/posts/2538149969538737?locale2=zh_CN

 

 

 

Dead link. Not sure. The satan juice weakens the heart, and with the pounding the heart gets from high intensity pro training it's no wonder athletes are dropping like flies. That being the case, why is it nadal and federer have not croaked yet, why are the williams are walking around just fine. Could this be an indicator of those exempt from the satan juice

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

Seems like he's just saying what people want to hear. This doesn't age well

 

On yer bike

 

 

 

 

10 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

 

 

Sounds like he's reading from an autocue, just like his hero sleepy joe biden. I'm glad he got beaten up by floyd mayweather - teach the bastard a lesson- talking on behalf of the entire world as though he owns the place - just fuck off

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, pete675 said:

 

Alexa, may I ask a few questions of the kind you are not supposed to answer on the net - but can do with a group of like minded individuals?

 

Would you say that you are a 'solid citizen', a taxpayer, with a bank account in the black?

 

I've been wondering if there is some sort of pattern to the jibjab pressure - or lack of it - that people have been subjected to. 

 

This interest goes back to an earlier stage in the pseudo pandemic, when I first read that the government was very keen on administering the 'vaccine' to the homeless, disabled and aged. Well, they would be, wouldn't they...

 

 

 

I got 3 offers for the satan juice this month and two for the flu jab for the surgery, also the nurses from the local ozzie are going door to door asking if people have had a lateral flow test, questioning vax status etc - straight told them where to go to - to be met with the usual : " We're only doing our job, there's no need to be like that. We are doing this for you, to help you " - Just fuck off

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, alexa said:

Another 75 cases of Omicron Covid are found in England: UK total doubles to 134 as health chiefs reveal the majority of sequenced super-variant infections are in fully-vaccinated people... and SAGE warns of five years of coronavirus misery 

 England's Omicron Covid cases that have been genetically sequenced were in double-vaccinated people.

DM

They are saying ' Party why can ' :classic_rolleyes:

 

This is as expected - I predicted this to a former senior nurse around a year ago. It's a matter of money and profit on a massive scale, the wolves deceiving the sheep for enormous financial gain.

 

There's an old Irish proverb : 'When business gets beyond selling tuppenny nails, it's hard to tell from murder'.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, pete675 said:

 

Alexa, may I ask a few questions of the kind you are not supposed to answer on the net - but can do with a group of like minded individuals?

 

Would you say that you are a 'solid citizen', a taxpayer, with a bank account in the black?

 

I've been wondering if there is some sort of pattern to the jibjab pressure - or lack of it - that people have been subjected to. 

 

This interest goes back to an earlier stage in the pseudo pandemic, when I first read that the government was very keen on administering the 'vaccine' to the homeless, disabled and aged. Well, they would be, wouldn't they...

 

 

I wouldn't claim to be a solid citizen by any of your measures.

 

But I yesterday I did receive a government letter.

 

The envelope indicated that it contained an important health message inside.

 

No idea of its contents.

 

It was the ideal size for my shredder.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I wouldn't claim to be a solid citizen by any of your measures.

 

But I yesterday I did receive a government letter.

 

The envelope indicated that it contained an important health message inside.

 

No idea of its contents.

 

It was the ideal size for my shredder.

 

Thanks..not my measures though, more those of the rotting system.

 

I had the idea that some sort of 'social credit' score was being used to determine who gets pestered to be 'vaccinated'.

 

Maybe this score is also used to decide what they get in their arm if they are foolish enough to attend the jab centre.

 

T4 or just tea, know what I mean?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, pete675 said:

 

Thanks..not my measures though, more those of the rotting system.

 

I had the idea that some sort of 'social credit' score was being used to determine who gets pestered to be 'vaccinated'.

 

Maybe this score is also used to decide what they get in their arm if they are foolish enough to attend the jab centre.

 

T4 or just tea, know what I mean?

 

 

Could be actually

The census came out at just about the right time for vaccine data mining when I look back

 

Also had some very heavily intrusive optional questions about individuals personal life.

 

Not sure if telling them I'm ethnic and non binary for humours sake was such a good idea now or not..

Edited by Longtermlurker
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

'No jab, no job.'

 

So now we have to attend the Jab Centre before attending the Job Centre.

 

 

 

Job centre versus jab centre?

 

Friends have informed me that 'job centres' are generally useless, and are largely staffed by lunatics, inadequates and incompetents. They are also part of the general culture of malignant fantasy that prevails in this country - if there were thousands of good jobs around people would fill them, and wouldn't wander about in 'job centres'.

 

However, whatever their shortcomings, job centres generally avoid actually killing their clients.

 

So, it's job centres over jab centres every time!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Saw this last night, he couldn't have put it better. 😎👍

 

Something has to break soon. The pressure cooker is dialed up to near max. I can't believe at this point how much people have allowed and submitted to. What a disgusting pathetic generation this is. Makes me sick.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Something has to break soon. The pressure cooker is dialed up to near max. I can't believe at this point how much people have allowed and submitted to. What a disgusting pathetic generation this is. Makes me sick.

The common denominator has always been, where is the line? For some, it will be full tyranny, for many of us, the line was at the beginning of this shit show. I think this is all coming away at the seams now globally, we've seen the uprising in many countries and that will only grow larger daily like a domino effect. The revolution will not be televised. 

 

Still more bumps in the road for now I'm afraid. I'm waiting for the banks to go offline and then we'll see an uprising. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

The common denominator has always been, where is the line? For some, it will be full tyranny, for many of us, the line was at the beginning of this shit show. I think this is all coming away at the seams now globally, we've seen the uprising in many countries and that will only grow larger daily like a domino effect. The revolution will not be televised. 

 

Still more bumps in the road for now I'm afraid. I'm waiting for the banks to go offline and then we'll see an uprising. 

 

By the time 'the line' is crossed, it will be too late.

 

I would have thought that when they came after the kids, that might have been the final straw.

 

No, not even close. Useless sheep. If you won't fight for your kids, what will you fight for?

 

In Australia, I reckon if the shut down all the grog shops, that would do it.

 

Or maybe cancel everyone's netflix subscriptions.

 

Pathetic.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

By the time 'the line' is crossed, it will be too late.

 

I would have thought that when they came after the kids, that might have been the final straw.

 

No, not even close. Useless sheep. If you won't fight for your kids, what will you fight for?

 

In Australia, I reckon if the shut down all the grog shops, that would do it.

 

Or maybe cancel everyone's netflix subscriptions.

 

Pathetic.

 

Here it might be stopping Coronation Street .

 

But they have been very, very clever in preying on fear of death in an age without religious faith.

 

The earlier War on Terror show  was a bit of a non-starter when it came to full spectrum dominance and a digital police state. Likewise the climate change fraud.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Anders said:

I have just had a phone call from my local surgery asking me to come in to get a Shingles shot. WTF ! Nothing in my medical records refer to any need for such a shot. I am suspicious that they are inviting me for the purpose of giving me the CV shot. I have no evidence, of course, but it seems mighty strange. I am writing this just in case other people have a similar experience. Naturally, I told them I am not interested in their 'offer'. Not at the moment anyway. It could be a genuine invitation but right now, I am not up for it.

 

Are they playing tricks now ?

 

So what

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Anders said:

I have just had a phone call from my local surgery asking me to come in to get a Shingles shot. WTF ! Nothing in my medical records refer to any need for such a shot. I am suspicious that they are inviting me for the purpose of giving me the CV shot. I have no evidence, of course, but it seems mighty strange. I am writing this just in case other people have a similar experience. Naturally, I told them I am not interested in their 'offer'. Not at the moment anyway. It could be a genuine invitation but right now, I am not up for it.

 

Are they playing tricks now ?

 

The covid jabs are degrading the immune system, which leaves you vulnerable to things like shingles. They know this, but they wouldn't openly tell you, so they have to make it seem like it's just routine to get a shingles shot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

By the time 'the line' is crossed, it will be too late.

 

I would have thought that when they came after the kids, that might have been the final straw.

 

No, not even close. Useless sheep. If you won't fight for your kids, what will you fight for?

 

In Australia, I reckon if the shut down all the grog shops, that would do it.

 

Or maybe cancel everyone's netflix subscriptions.

 

Pathetic.

At some point, there'll still be a line and the gates are still open currently. Keep your eyes on the Maxwell case and ignore the noise. Some big people are going to be named and when they do, await the backlash. 

 

As one of the cartel said (can't remember which one, I think Kissinger) if the public were aware of what we'd done, we wouldn't be able to walk the streets. That day is coming. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Interesting Telegram post ...

 

From Germany:
[21.11.2021 08:15]


Dear friends,

I think it was a shock for many of us when the news of compulsory vaccination came today from our neighbouring country Austria.

 

Of course, it was clear to everyone that this was the perfect plan for Germany, and as was to be expected, our beloved Södolf also jumped on this bandwagon and demanded mandatory vaccination in our country as well, just minutes after the announcement.

 

But after the first short shock, when the brain can think clearly again, one thing struck me....

 

Why on earth does this compulsory vaccination only start on 1 February 2022????

If these tyrants are already planning to implement it, there is nothing in the world that can stop them from doing it tomorrow. No one could stop them anyway. But then why wait so long?

 

There is only one logical explanation to this question. The psychological pressure on the population will be massively intensified during these two and a half months. In other words, the masses of hitherto indomitable vaccine opponents will be forced to run "voluntarily" into the syringe. But why is this "voluntarism" so important to you?

 

The answer is very simple. As long as a person does something "voluntarily," he bears the responsibility and liability for it. The second it really happens by official state coercion, the one who issued the order bears the legal responsibility. Legally, this is an incredibly big difference and, in the light of the possible threat of Nuremberg Trials 2.0, possibly life-changing.

 

So whether this compulsory vaccination actually comes to Austria in February or not, God knows. The tyrants, however, are only interested in forcing as many people as possible to be injected without responsibility.

 

We are in the endgame and it is only a matter of holding out until the whole sham collapses. Which will undoubtedly happen because the combination of "vaccine breakthrough" and vaccine damage can no longer be kept secret, and even the lying and corrupt mass media will no longer help. With this knowledge in mind, the criminal elites have no choice but to go full throttle.

 

Hang in there and don't give up is the motto now! It's them who are running out of time, not us...

 

Please share this text everywhere, because ignorance and panic among the population are the elites' most powerful weapons. We have backbone and perseverance. If we stand firm and do not give in, this entire criminal system will fall globally. And it should have been done a long time ago.

🔸 t.me/Qintohealthandawareness

 

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

At some point, there'll still be a line and the gates are still open currently. Keep your eyes on the Maxwell case and ignore the noise. Some big people are going to be named and when they do, await the backlash. 

 

As one of the cartel said (can't remember which one, I think Kissinger) if the public were aware of what we'd done, we wouldn't be able to walk the streets. That day is coming. 

 

I don't know man. I wouldn't put too much faith in this case. Even if names come out, the sheep don't care. They names are already out of all the people poisoning them and stealing their kids futures; and they don't care. So why would they care about another list of names?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...