Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

38 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Having a forked tongue, sometimes the truth slips out.

"they're getting their information from sources we don't have any real ability to influence"

🤣 Oh too bad. Is he referring about us? I wonder....

8 hours ago, KingKitty said:

Still another form The Gateway Pundit:

SHOCKING: RFK Jr. Claims Fauci Killed, Tortured, Poor Minority Orphans in 1980s

From the article:

Robert Kennedy sat for an interview this past month to journalist James Corbett where he laid out some key arguments from the book and specifically explained the facts on Fauci’s illegal testing on orphan children: 

• Fauci tested harsh chemotherapy drugs on orphan children in order to determine its use for AIDS treatments in the 1980s
  • Fauci got control of foster homes in 7 states
  • Children were tortured to death
  • Children were denied guardians and any kind of legal protector
  • Children who refused to take Fauci’s drugs had feeding tubes installed so drug companies could administer the drugs even when the kids fought back
  • Most of the children did not have HIV/AIDS, they were just used as guinea pigs to see if they could survive the harsh drug regimen
  • At least 85 kids died as part of these experiments

RFK JR.: FAUCI KILLED 85 KIDS, FORCING THEM TO TEST OUT CHEMO DRUGS AGAINST THEIR WILL, CUTTING THEM TO INSTALL FEEDING TUBES WHEN THEY RESISTED

The graveyard where these children were thrown into a pit, filled with hundreds of coffins sometimes stuffed with multiple children, is buried under an astroturf pit in New York. These are the victims of Fauci’s crimes, says Kennedy. 

From King Kitty:

Available on Amazon (not even kidding, folks)...

A13usaonutL._CLa%7C2140,2000%7C91k7n7fPj

A1nYNISnPeL._CLa%7C2140,2000%7CA14Vm0FrD

SOMEONE NEED TO SEND THIS DEMON BACK TO HELL...PAINFULLY AS POSSIBLE!

How are you all doing? There is so many Rinse 'n' Repeat one can take on. As soon as I heard about Omnicron, I thought.... nah it sounds so scammy that it's not worth my money or energy to spend time on. 🤣

Just popping in to say hi and to post this in case you need to produce a paper (see the link below). I know it's nearly Christmas because they are playing Band Aid song and WHAM yet again. Give yourself a present this Christmas by selling your debt to these people below. 😉

https://www.universallawcommunitytrust.com/about-4

7 hours ago, webtrekker said:

The Love-Child of Hitler and Stalin enters the fray ...

Angela Merkel Demands Mandatory Vaccination Law as Germany is Set to Impose Restrictions on the Unvaccinated

Merkel-1024x576.jpg

HORRIBLE DEMONIC BITCH...HITLER REINCARNATED...OR BLONDI HIS DOG ?

Edited by soulalways
  • Like 1

On 11/29/2021 at 8:03 PM, Mikhail Liebestein said:

I don't know if you have already broke the name down...Omicron.....

It could be O is like oroboro, never ending.... Micron.....as in very small tiny....

Omi means water in Nigerian, cron........?

On 11/27/2021 at 11:04 PM, BossCrow said:

1342681107_Screenshot2021-11-27at23-01-13Omicron-Wikipedia.png.624605bc444cbe48bfe0e0285d7461ad.png

O means ayin... as in ayin soph?

Edited by DaleP

On 11/29/2021 at 8:39 PM, BossCrow said:

A friend of mine recommended Bentonite clay (AKA montmorillonite clay) (food grade) for detox. It's supposed to remove a lot of toxins, incl heavy metals.  This is the brand he uses, I just bought some myself but not tried it yet. You mix a little with water and drink it. You need to drink more water than usual when using it though. More info/usage instructions in article below, but I'd suggest anyone to do their own research before using. Can't vouch for it myself yet, but my friend who recommended is awake and trustworthy. He said it worked well but took a few days before he noticed results. -

image.png.07d70641151a8c3eb04c8a41ac74bada.png

Bentonite clay has a strong negative ionic charge. This negative charge allows it to attract substances that have a positive charge. That includes harmful toxins, bad bacteria, pesticides, pathogens, and heavy metals. Once bentonite clay touches liquid, it immediately leeches onto nearby toxic molecules. When taken internally, together the clay and toxic molecules move through the intestines and are eventually eliminated from the body. When used externally, the toxins are automatically drawn out of your pores and into the clay. Think of bentonite clay as a magnet for harmful substances. While the bentonite clay pulls in toxins, it also releases its beneficial minerals (the ones I mentioned above).

https://healthwholeness.com/detox/11-benefits-of-bentonite-clay/

Thanks. I've investigated this some years ago. If it comes from an open mine, it has already absorbed pollution from the environment before it got to you. I've ordered ones from a closed mine in the US but by the time it arrived, it smelled like aeroplane fume....meaning that it absorbed all that fume. 🤮

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

The pink bitch is NZ's convid 1984 tsarina.

https://thebfd.co.nz/2021/09/25/siouxsie-wiles-the-queen-of-dis-information/?

Wow, what a fucking cunt, her and the mullet bellend. I'm not suggesting that she needs a piano dropping on her napper Laurel and Hardy style, but that bitch needs a piano dropped on her head. FFS.

• Haha 2

On 11/27/2021 at 8:24 PM, SimonTV said:

Watching these triple boosted idiots start wearing their masks again..

tbh, they stare at me for not wearing one in shops and I couldn't be careless.....so passed it now, ridiculous..... I should roll my eyes looking at them in return.

Oh the other day. I had to go to a pigs' shelter. While I was there, this young female with a mask was too close to me....knowing she would have had her jab....I said to her, can you step back please...and I had to say I'm not vaccinated. She then said "well you should have had one" tut!! I could have bellowed to her how self-centering cunt she was but I wasn't going to start an argument there for an obvious reason. *sigh* some people have no idea what I have to go through just because they wanted their death jab. Anyway, I needed to get that out. sorry lol

• Like 1

On 11/27/2021 at 8:51 PM, Sit down, Waldo said:

I'm gradually coming across more & more people that don't believe any of this & I can have a proper conversation with. That's awesome, but none of them are converts...they've all been onside from the start, but have just kept a low-ish profile.

What irks me is that I don't know a single person that fell for the narrative that has changed their mind. Not one. Even those that have suffered as a result. A few started to ask questions, but the masks stayed on & as soon as the boosters arrive they're straight back in the queue.

We used to have a Betamax VCR. It was shitloads better than VHS but it was a 2 horse race & the tipping point was reached.

We need some of the sheep to start turning.

Betamax vs VHS

I have come to a conclusion.....just like you can sell ice to Eskimos, it's all about MARKETING. . And it applies to many things including promoting scamdemic. We need our PR experts, create more catch phrases and our narrative needs to go viral.

Edited by DaleP
  • Thanks 1

On 11/28/2021 at 5:24 AM, Dazzer said:

Problem is (from what I've read on a footy forum) most of the population have been begging for the reinstatement of masks for months now, berating doris for not keeping them mandatory after 'freedom day' in July. The covid thread is clogged up with posts complaining at the lack of mask usage in public places.

OK, guys, this is a round 2. Not keeping up with news and all that but I can feel we need to start wearing a bodycam again to protect ourselves....and more court cases incoming.....

43 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Betamax vs VHS

I have come to a conclusion.....just like you can sell ice to Eskimos, it's all about MARKETING. . And it applies to many things including promoting scamdemic. We need our PR experts, create more catch phrases and our narrative needs to go viral.

Yes! 1000% yes!

On 11/28/2021 at 12:10 PM, SimonTV said:

How are they going to test for this omnicron? They will soon start claiming that it has arrived and so on. How are they identifying it? Most people just do lateral flow tests or PCR tests. Unless they claim to be able to identity the variant from a PCR test? 

Simon! You are talking too much sense. lol

But seriously, majority cannot think like you because they are wired to the network.

For starters, I've already mentioned:

It's better dead than having Covid!

and another:

Tired of living? You've got to get the booster!

Mass vaccination is totally wicked and they admit it too!

https://www.alamy.com/a-man-walks-past-a-sign-outside-the-mass-vaccination-centre-at-rugby-ground-totally-wicked-stadium-in-st-helens-merseyside-britain-january-18-2021-reutersmolly-darlington-image397937242.html

On 11/28/2021 at 3:46 PM, SoundOfSilence said:

I don't think you can test for this new Unicorn variant of the Kung Flu.

It's too clever.

As you know, viruses (embarrassed cough) will infect geographically going through neighboring towns and villages first. But not the Unicorn variant. Why bother with that when you can just hop on a plane to Australia.

Covid Australia: TWO confirmed cases of Omicron are found in Sydney (theworldnews.net) 

Any virus clever enough to do that will be able to beat any test devised by man.

I think they'll just have to stick to making it up.

OMG! That sounds so much better....trendy even. It would have been in keeping with all the rainbows they are promoting...it's so trans....clown world like. They missed the chance. lol

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic