Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

On 11/29/2021 at 8:03 PM, Mikhail Liebestein said:

I don't know if you have already broke the name down...Omicron.....

It could be O is like oroboro, never ending.... Micron.....as in very small tiny....

Omi means water in Nigerian, cron........?

On 11/27/2021 at 11:04 PM, BossCrow said:

1342681107_Screenshot2021-11-27at23-01-13Omicron-Wikipedia.png.624605bc444cbe48bfe0e0285d7461ad.png

O means ayin... as in ayin soph?

Edited by DaleP

On 11/29/2021 at 8:39 PM, BossCrow said:

A friend of mine recommended Bentonite clay (AKA montmorillonite clay) (food grade) for detox. It's supposed to remove a lot of toxins, incl heavy metals.  This is the brand he uses, I just bought some myself but not tried it yet. You mix a little with water and drink it. You need to drink more water than usual when using it though. More info/usage instructions in article below, but I'd suggest anyone to do their own research before using. Can't vouch for it myself yet, but my friend who recommended is awake and trustworthy. He said it worked well but took a few days before he noticed results. -

image.png.07d70641151a8c3eb04c8a41ac74bada.png

Bentonite clay has a strong negative ionic charge. This negative charge allows it to attract substances that have a positive charge. That includes harmful toxins, bad bacteria, pesticides, pathogens, and heavy metals. Once bentonite clay touches liquid, it immediately leeches onto nearby toxic molecules. When taken internally, together the clay and toxic molecules move through the intestines and are eventually eliminated from the body. When used externally, the toxins are automatically drawn out of your pores and into the clay. Think of bentonite clay as a magnet for harmful substances. While the bentonite clay pulls in toxins, it also releases its beneficial minerals (the ones I mentioned above).

https://healthwholeness.com/detox/11-benefits-of-bentonite-clay/

Thanks. I've investigated this some years ago. If it comes from an open mine, it has already absorbed pollution from the environment before it got to you. I've ordered ones from a closed mine in the US but by the time it arrived, it smelled like aeroplane fume....meaning that it absorbed all that fume. 🤮

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

The pink bitch is NZ's convid 1984 tsarina.

https://thebfd.co.nz/2021/09/25/siouxsie-wiles-the-queen-of-dis-information/?

Wow, what a fucking cunt, her and the mullet bellend. I'm not suggesting that she needs a piano dropping on her napper Laurel and Hardy style, but that bitch needs a piano dropped on her head. FFS.

• Haha 2

On 11/27/2021 at 8:24 PM, SimonTV said:

Watching these triple boosted idiots start wearing their masks again..

tbh, they stare at me for not wearing one in shops and I couldn't be careless.....so passed it now, ridiculous..... I should roll my eyes looking at them in return.

Oh the other day. I had to go to a pigs' shelter. While I was there, this young female with a mask was too close to me....knowing she would have had her jab....I said to her, can you step back please...and I had to say I'm not vaccinated. She then said "well you should have had one" tut!! I could have bellowed to her how self-centering cunt she was but I wasn't going to start an argument there for an obvious reason. *sigh* some people have no idea what I have to go through just because they wanted their death jab. Anyway, I needed to get that out. sorry lol

• Like 1

On 11/27/2021 at 8:51 PM, Sit down, Waldo said:

I'm gradually coming across more & more people that don't believe any of this & I can have a proper conversation with. That's awesome, but none of them are converts...they've all been onside from the start, but have just kept a low-ish profile.

What irks me is that I don't know a single person that fell for the narrative that has changed their mind. Not one. Even those that have suffered as a result. A few started to ask questions, but the masks stayed on & as soon as the boosters arrive they're straight back in the queue.

We used to have a Betamax VCR. It was shitloads better than VHS but it was a 2 horse race & the tipping point was reached.

We need some of the sheep to start turning.

Betamax vs VHS

I have come to a conclusion.....just like you can sell ice to Eskimos, it's all about MARKETING. . And it applies to many things including promoting scamdemic. We need our PR experts, create more catch phrases and our narrative needs to go viral.

Edited by DaleP
  • Thanks 1

On 11/28/2021 at 5:24 AM, Dazzer said:

Problem is (from what I've read on a footy forum) most of the population have been begging for the reinstatement of masks for months now, berating doris for not keeping them mandatory after 'freedom day' in July. The covid thread is clogged up with posts complaining at the lack of mask usage in public places.

OK, guys, this is a round 2. Not keeping up with news and all that but I can feel we need to start wearing a bodycam again to protect ourselves....and more court cases incoming.....

43 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Betamax vs VHS

I have come to a conclusion.....just like you can sell ice to Eskimos, it's all about MARKETING. . And it applies to many things including promoting scamdemic. We need our PR experts, create more catch phrases and our narrative needs to go viral.

Yes! 1000% yes!

On 11/28/2021 at 12:10 PM, SimonTV said:

How are they going to test for this omnicron? They will soon start claiming that it has arrived and so on. How are they identifying it? Most people just do lateral flow tests or PCR tests. Unless they claim to be able to identity the variant from a PCR test? 

Simon! You are talking too much sense. lol

But seriously, majority cannot think like you because they are wired to the network.

For starters, I've already mentioned:

It's better dead than having Covid!

and another:

Tired of living? You've got to get the booster!

Mass vaccination is totally wicked and they admit it too!

https://www.alamy.com/a-man-walks-past-a-sign-outside-the-mass-vaccination-centre-at-rugby-ground-totally-wicked-stadium-in-st-helens-merseyside-britain-january-18-2021-reutersmolly-darlington-image397937242.html

On 11/28/2021 at 3:46 PM, SoundOfSilence said:

I don't think you can test for this new Unicorn variant of the Kung Flu.

It's too clever.

As you know, viruses (embarrassed cough) will infect geographically going through neighboring towns and villages first. But not the Unicorn variant. Why bother with that when you can just hop on a plane to Australia.

Covid Australia: TWO confirmed cases of Omicron are found in Sydney (theworldnews.net) 

Any virus clever enough to do that will be able to beat any test devised by man.

I think they'll just have to stick to making it up.

OMG! That sounds so much better....trendy even. It would have been in keeping with all the rainbows they are promoting...it's so trans....clown world like. They missed the chance. lol

• Like 1

On 11/28/2021 at 5:16 PM, bluey bluey said:

Hi, I have been following this forum since the begining of "Covid" it's my first to go to page every day, made a few posts. Not as intelligent as most persons here, but willing to learn. I live alone in sheltered housing, only one not been jabbed, and dispite mobility problems. am active protester and member of local Stand In The Park, who are my family now.

I am a Christian, and hope for Jesus/ God to return and rid of these evil satanic creatures. I am dying, with cancer and so will never see the end of this, but beleive good will always prevail over evil. xxx

Thank You All for being here for me

How can you be sure that you are dying? Because doctors said so?

People with Stage 4 cancer did 180 degree u-turn. Why don't you follow these people?

On 11/28/2021 at 6:59 PM, SimonTV said:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lMEKh1VHTDGV/

Reports DR. ANDREAS NOACK is dead

Fuck me. This gives me chill.

GF is preggy as well. 😥

Dr Andreas Noack must have been too close to the truth or hitting the bullseye. RIP - you left us a gift, may your journey be peaceful.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0HUsMvQi9Rau/

• Like 1

On 11/28/2021 at 10:28 PM, Fluke said:

Its a strange feeling when i am doing it. I know i know ive got too much time on my hands, now im working i dont really find much time but its a strange feeling when someone insults you in the comments you are happy. "You braindead sheep" its like yes they are my people lol. Then of course you have the non ironic likes and agreements which can be quite depressing. 

I like danny. Brilliant content in fact its so good i get a bit down watching his videos these days at the compliance and lack of sense of humour from your average citizen. I cringe sometimes. 

I love doing black propaganda/reverse psychology stuff. Always leave with a punch line. You know it worked when they can't speak back. lol

• Like 1

On 11/28/2021 at 10:46 PM, zarkov said:

Carry cash, dump your phones.

And who hands out the fine? Police? Tesco staff? Give me a break.

If I were you, leave your lanyard at home and smile when they challenge you. Slap them with a pre-action protocol letter. 🤣

On 11/30/2021 at 12:45 AM, soulalways said:

I APOLOGISE FOR USING CAPS BUT MY EYES ARE NOT GREAT...SO NOT SHOUTING...LOL!

FOR EVERYONE ON HERE TO GET JUSTICE AND SOME SEMBLENCE OF NORMAILITY ..THIS THING IS NOT GOING TO END NICE..IF YOU THINK THAT THEN YOU ARE AS ASLEEP AS THE SHEEP....YOU HAVE TO FIGHT FOR FREEDOM IN WHAT EVER SHAPE THAT COMES...BECAUSE THESE EVIL BASTARDS ARE NOT GOING TO GIVE IT TO US.

HOLD CTL key and '+' sign together to zoom in. You can see bigger text.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 11/30/2021 at 2:28 PM, SoundOfSilence said:

It depends on the statute.

But in almost every case if the statute has a cap on liability, that's it. No one will be paying the 2.5 million.

Statute prevails over and displaces common law.

But there may be a loophole if the legislative draftsman has erred. Or the the statute may not be intended to oust the common law jurisdiction.

History:

Common law is essentially judge made law. It developed through the centuries via precedent. That is, once a court had pronounced a decision then the nature of the ruling would be followed by subsequent courts.

By way of example, the first (or one of the very first) common laws developed was contract law. The first courts developed the principles that for a contract there needs to be:

1. Intention to be legally bound.

2. An offer.

3. Acceptance of that offer.

4. Consideration for the promise. i.e., you offer me $500 for my car and I offer my car for your $500. Quid pro quo.

However, once parliament developed, this body took on law making powers. To reflect the will of the people.

Apparently!

This law making power extended to replacing judge made, or common law. As I said, Statute prevails over common law.

Statute and Common Law (Final).pdf (uq.edu.au) 

To use my contract example above, there was a doctrine in contract law called privity of contract. That is only parties who had provided consideration could benefit from the contract.

That rule was displaced by the Contract Rights of Third Parties Act (or something like that). Now if a party is named in the contract, as benefitting from the contract, they can sue to enforce its terms notwithstanding they had not provided consideration for the promise.

Common law still applies where it has not been displaced by statute.

And where ambiguous, statutes will be interpreted according to common law principles.

So there is still some overlap.

But if a statute clearly indicates that it replaces common law then the common law is gone.

The suggestion that you can stand up in court and exercise your common law jurisdiction to oust the statutory jurisdiction of the court is witchcraft.

I have looked at many of these types of arguments over the years. Because I want them to be true. Unfortunately they are all based on some fundamental misunderstanding of the law.

But I am open to evidence and would love to be proved wrong.

That is not to say we shouldn't be vigorously saying we do not consent. We should. I am just saying don't be disappointed when a court doesn't find that argument particularly compelling.

I, for one, am not going to consent.

The link you have provided is an Australian one but I assume that it would apply to the UK as well?

Are you referring to the legislations or acts when you say 'statute'? Sorry for such basic question.

31 minutes ago, DaleP said:

The link you have provided is an Australian one but I assume that it would apply to the UK as well?

Are you referring to the legislations or acts when you say 'statute'? Sorry for such basic question.

Yes, it would apply equally to the UK.

Australian law is based on and follows a lot of UK law.

Australia started to diverge in the 1980s but before then everything is relevant. So the arguments in that article would apply to the UK.

But here is a link to England and Wales.

Legal systems in the UK (England and Wales): overview | Practical Law (thomsonreuters.com) 

Edit: Statutes, legislation and enactments (acts) are all the same thing. Laws passed by parliament.

Edited by SoundOfSilence

9 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

I remember discussing 911 with a girl a number of years ago. She was a believer in the government narrative. I offered her $10K if she could prove that a plane hit the Pentagon. That was back in the days when I had money.

Instead of jumping at the chance to earn $10K she just got really angry and refused to participate.

It was actually quite an extraordinary reaction.

But one borne out of being completely conditioned to the government narrative.

I had a similar experience with a covidian. Not sure if you're familiar with Samuel Eckert, well he's offering 1.5M euros to anyone who can prove evidence of the existence of a coronavirus...

"WE GUARANTEE:
1.5 million € for a virologist who provides scientific evidence of the existence of a corona virus, including documented control attempts of all steps taken to provide evidence.

Great, the bet stands!"

https://www.samueleckert.net/isolate-truth-fund/

So when I put the above to the covidian he twisted it and replied with, "Can you prove it doesn't exist?"

After going through basic concepts such as burden of proof and not being able to prove a negative he threw a paddy, toys in the air and everything!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, skitzorat said:

BREAKING NEWS!

Cat memes are being used by evil anti-death injection white supreme pizzas to "peddle" *dangerous* *misinformation!*

Yes, really.

The New York Times - one of the biggest and famous newspapers in the world - is officially claiming cat memes (not even "nasty" "right-wing" memes that the EU officially wants cancelled) - but fucking cat memes - are a threat to democracy.

Just when I thought the Czech president in a plastic box wasn't enough.

I suppose there is nothing people who refuse to see the media as the driving force of lies and deception and still hang on the "official" "authoritative" narrative will not believe.

Shill kitty 😼

20 hours ago, skitzorat said:

BREAKING NEWS!

Cat memes are being used by evil anti-death injection white supreme pizzas to "peddle" *dangerous* *misinformation!*

Yes, really.

Lol…..Let’s hope then that this sad Santa cat is indeed used for misinformation and covid WON’T be used to cancel xmas 😀

612F846B-4B65-4690-9C7A-12C2A8F39E37.gif.e009321e692f477c466e8d66256b05d7.gif

Edited by Bullion
gif not pic

Well, my wife and me have both recovered from some illness

we didn’t get tested and we are not vaxxed both self-isolated for 10 days

symptoms where: slight cough, cold shivers, pain in back and feeling very tired

We ate very little mainly homemade soup we took only paracetamol for pain but that’s it

Prety sure if we were to get tested we would have Covid!

5 of my work colleges got ill before me 4 tested pos. for covid (all not vaxxed) one got it bad had lung infection after covid

but most back to work after 10-14 days

colleges say to me why didn’t you get tested you could have Covid pass for a year!

I told them I Don’t play their game of fascism

Edited by Frankieboy
  • Like 9

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic