Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

 

That is a conveniently quick over taking. Omicron replacing other variants in a week!!!

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10267385/Omicron-dominant-South-Africa-just-one-WEEK.html

 

Is Omicron having a sub-microscopic punch up with the other variants?

 

Coming soon - ISIS are preparing to detonate an Omicron bomb!

 

This is really reaching the heights of absurdity, with diminishing returns as fewer and fewer believe the utter dross.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Pierre-Luc said:

Thank You for your words of support. I really do appreciate. That is the only place that i felt i would have the chance that someone would understand the position of someone on his own trying to just not comply to insanity. But how keeping my head about me gone do anything useful thing for me or anyone else apart knowing "i am not alone" "we should keep continuing to not comply" (which i do). While waiting for everyone else who are fast asleep and most probably never gone wake up to either die or to go completely nuts while i struggle to survive. Seriously how can a Man who have nothing to lose can be dangerous if he do not use his fear and anger to do something tangible while he still have enough energy to do it. If someone who have almost lost everything just not complying he is not dangerous. He is dead. I don't intent to comply. But how can not complying in a sea of compliance could be of any use at this point. Again i really appreciate your words. But i really do wonder how dangerous i could be starving out in the street at minus 15c outside. Which in my case is very close. Calice qu'est-ce que l'ont fait ici mon Dieux?

 

Surely there must be jobs out there that don't require masks, have you looked in to some remote WFH data entry jobs or something like that? It realy is a fucking shit shot situation they are creating, it pisses me right off. Hell if it came to it, id become a gardener with a gardening company if I had to. You should try make up a story about why you don't like a mask, might come across better than saying you don't agree with it. As employers probably don't want the hassle of someone who is a rebel and not complying. Just say something like that, I have a problem with my nose and can't breathe in a mask or something like that and then just keep your opinions about covid to yourself at work. It is difficult for me as well because these idiots saying they doing 5 tests and had two vaccines and still sick and I try to hold my tongue. I am one of the lucky ones, I work in IT so can just work from home all the way through this shit show. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

“Moondance” singer and COVID lockdown critic Van Morrison is being sued for defamation after calling Northern Ireland’s health minister “a fraud” and alleging the public servant’s positions on pandemic control were “very dangerous.”

 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nydailynews.com/snyde/ny-van-morrison-sued-north-ireland-official-20211109-tesbbonf3zaorbjowp73654nnu-story.html%3foutputType=amp

 

 

Van the Man👏

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

JABBED?

‘We cannot understand’: Sudden death of taekwondo champion, 19, branded a mystery

1 Dec, 2021 12:51 / Updated 1 day ago
61a76e7d85f5400e4110bec2.jpeg
The shocked coach of a tragic taekwondo starlet who won European gold less than a month ago says there is no obvious cause of her death at the age of 19, with messages of support arriving from across Russia.

Perm University prodigy Arina Biktimirova is said to have suddenly died at home in the city where she studied on Monday, leaving her parents mourning their only child.

The news comes just weeks after Biktimirova became champion at the European Taekwon-Do ITF Championships in Crete.

“We cannot understand what could have happened to her health," Biktimirova's coach, Daniel Gorbunov, told KP.RU.

https://www.rt.com/sport/541846-arina-biktimirova-taekwondo-perm-death/

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, KingKitty said:

My bank account is in the red. I've been homeless and I know what hunger feels like, as well. I could go on and compare war wounds with you, but you've already given up your fight, it seems. I've lost everything in my life, more than once. I've had to rebuild my life, more than once. It was never easy, and it certainly doesn't get any easier as you get older.  

 

If things are that bleak for you, get the hell off the internet and start doing something for yourself. There are those of us here who will pray for you, but there isn't much else we can offer. If you are logging on here in search of pity, you won't find any.

Lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

Surely there must be jobs out there that don't require masks, have you looked in to some remote WFH data entry jobs or something like that? It realy is a fucking shit shot situation they are creating, it pisses me right off. Hell if it came to it, id become a gardener with a gardening company if I had to. You should try make up a story about why you don't like a mask, might come across better than saying you don't agree with it. As employers probably don't want the hassle of someone who is a rebel and not complying. Just say something like that, I have a problem with my nose and can't breathe in a mask or something like that and then just keep your opinions about covid to yourself at work. It is difficult for me as well because these idiots saying they doing 5 tests and had two vaccines and still sick and I try to hold my tongue. I am one of the lucky ones, I work in IT so can just work from home all the way through this shit show. 

You've had some good advice here already @Pierre-Luc, but I just wanted to add to this post. I don't know about exemptions in Canada & in the US, whether it's similar to here in the UK regarding mask exemptions. Could you say wearing a mask would cause you severe stress/anxiety, which wouldn't be a lie would it. Although over here you aren't required to say the reason, by the "governments rules", saying you're exempt is enough (although many enforcing the rules haven't a clue). 

 

I know you don't post very often, but I enjoy reading your posts, I think you're insightful & come across as a warm & good person. Wishing you all the best. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

New postman showed up at our place today......Asked where the usual one was  "He's had a stroke" was the reply.

Quite normal for a guy in his late twenties who walked 10 miles a day I suppose.

Prepared to bet my life he's had the satan juice.

Cleaner at my place of work, forty years of age, generally fit, had her booster the other day.  She is now in hospital with a blood clot to the lung!!

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

Surely there must be jobs out there that don't require masks, have you looked in to some remote WFH data entry jobs or something like that? It realy is a fucking shit shot situation they are creating, it pisses me right off. Hell if it came to it, id become a gardener with a gardening company if I had to. You should try make up a story about why you don't like a mask, might come across better than saying you don't agree with it. As employers probably don't want the hassle of someone who is a rebel and not complying. Just say something like that, I have a problem with my nose and can't breathe in a mask or something like that and then just keep your opinions about covid to yourself at work. It is difficult for me as well because these idiots saying they doing 5 tests and had two vaccines and still sick and I try to hold my tongue. I am one of the lucky ones, I work in IT so can just work from home all the way through this shit show. 

Yes i have applied on some data entry jobs, moderators, and some other jobs that would kind of meet the requirement they asking for on numbers of sites. But i have done it in a period that many people were leaving their jobs and looking to work online. The competition his way more harsh than i was expected, some sites on jobs than were post less than a week have something like 4000+ application in some cases. I still apply but there were obviously more qualify people in those low level jobs.  I had a few interview, but most of it end up in "you application have not been selected" something like that. Yes maybe i should lie about why i don't wear a mask. I don't like it. But i will have to disrespect myself to eat...that is sad. I am not here for pity. Just to say that we are at a point that i feel...i don't know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Mikey13 said:

Cleaner at my place of work, forty years of age, generally fit, had her booster the other day.  She is now in hospital with a blood clot to the lung!!

 

These people are either brainwashed by media or there's something in them first jabs that make people compliant!...maybe both..

I know people who openly admit that vaccines don't work and have really negative effects on them who are still going to get 'booster' .... 

 

Stockholm syndrome at best

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

sorry if it's been posted before I lost where i was up to on the thread and I did a scan which reset all my cookies

The c*nts are admitting it finally

 

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/myocarditis-and-pericarditis-after-covid-19-vaccination/myocarditis-and-pericarditis-after-covid-19-vaccination-guidance-for-healthcare-professionals

 

Quote
Guidance

Myocarditis and pericarditis after COVID-19 vaccination: guidance for healthcare professionals

Published 29 November 2021

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, MarcusOmouse said:

Moreover,  when you first instinctively  knew  that this was evil, did you pretend it wasn't , or did you look this evil in the eye and stand up and speak out?

I knew it was going to be evil before it was even officially acknowledged... I knew the evil was about to be unleashed.

After I read a French energy healer did work on an injected person and found their soul had been disconnected from the physical body I shivered at how truly insidious the evil was - beyond my imagining.

 

758053860_Screenshot2021-12-03062314.jpg.7775743d1ca44465cfbe0385cc415308.jpg

 

I'm shouting about it everywhere I go and to all my loved ones - its the only thing I can do.. and at this point the only thing I'm concerned about - I cant single handledly stop them injecting all the children, if anyone could it would be stopped by now.. but I can ensure my loved ones arent.

Everything about this breaks my heart.

I'm glad of this forum. It's my form of counselling. I would have lost the plot, alone, if i hadnt been part of this board over the past year. A year ago today! I joined lol

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

They're clearly going all-in with the phoneycron variant, presumably paying off the soothsayers at whatever the 'eu health agency' is to spout this nonsense that comments have been pulled from at the Mail. Again, cases, not deaths:

 

https://m.economictimes.com/news/international/world-news/omicron-could-cause-over-half-of-europes-covid-cases-in-next-few-months-eu-health-agency/articleshow/88055049.cms

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, BlueSky said:

You've had some good advice here already @Pierre-Luc, but I just wanted to add to this post. I don't know about exemptions in Canada & in the US, whether it's similar to here in the UK regarding mask exemptions. Could you say wearing a mask would cause you severe stress/anxiety, which wouldn't be a lie would it. Although over here you aren't required to say the reason, by the "governments rules", saying you're exempt is enough (although many enforcing the rules haven't a clue). 

 

I know you don't post very often, but I enjoy reading your posts, I think you're insightful & come across as a warm & good person. Wishing you all the best. 

They stop giving those exemption, or taking those into consideration last summer i think here in Quebec. Just to give a idea i was ask to leave from the grocery store in last October i think. They called the police without even asking me to leave. That is a private property i would have leaved if they asked me.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Iowa, USA.

Elite teenage athletes have always had blood clots, their hearts have stopped and become vegetables.

This is all completely normal, and if you question it – you’re a racist.

Just take the damn safe and effective injection! Oh and the 3 monthly boosters!

262015060_10165997074090360_1906721979854418031_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=tvmYkFCQfBIAX89OiBQ&tn=6g5Ud0NzzxWln-bD&_nc_ht=scontent.fwlg1-2.fna&oh=136d512c71b0ecd36ebc049d3cc6f332&oe=61AE166E

262153729_10165997074320360_6564836857643069410_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=5Uj26zJJYo0AX_g_rOS&_nc_ht=scontent.fwlg1-2.fna&oh=8d5e0145b0278298c6fd2048cda31fb8&oe=61ADCC7C

260203683_10165997074895360_732756712057159572_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=sgVUNb1R1MgAX_ueXX2&_nc_ht=scontent.fwlg1-2.fna&oh=422c39960094aee181f4e012e4fe3ef7&oe=61AD0B01263065489_10165997075305360_8804292885700389028_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=JMIFTjd0dOQAX9PDHKE&tn=6g5Ud0NzzxWln-bD&_nc_ht=scontent.fwlg1-2.fna&oh=c7c8dc5228b8f0d492be93daf91a9aa2&oe=61AD85A7

https://www.kcci.com/article/charles-city-iowa-athlete-sidelined-by-blood-clot-inspires-team-of-doctors/38387478

video

Edited by skitzorat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Pierre-Luc said:

Yes i have applied on some data entry jobs, moderators, and some other jobs that would kind of meet the requirement they asking for on numbers of sites. But i have done it in a period that many people were leaving their jobs and looking to work online. The competition his way more harsh than i was expected, some sites on jobs than were post less than a week have something like 4000+ application in some cases. I still apply but there were obviously more qualify people in those low level jobs.  I had a few interview, but most of it end up in "you application have not been selected" something like that. Yes maybe i should lie about why i don't wear a mask. I don't like it. But i will have to disrespect myself to eat...that is sad. I am not here for pity. Just to say that we are at a point that i feel...i don't know.

 

At least before with the full hard lockdowns they had the government welfare increase in the UK at least. Now with the soft lockdowns and the companies just mandating masks and vaccines on their own, there is no money for that. Big problem there is going to rear its head soon and I think the government is to blame of course, even though private companies might be making their own decisions, the government has manipulated them with the constant fear propaganda about lockdowns and variants and masks and vaccines. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Iowa, USA.

Elite teenage athletes have always had blood clots, their hearts have stopped and become vegetables.

This is all completely normal, and if you question it – you’re a racist.

Just take the damn safe and effective injection! Oh and the 3 monthly boosters!

262015060_10165997074090360_1906721979854418031_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=tvmYkFCQfBIAX89OiBQ&tn=6g5Ud0NzzxWln-bD&_nc_ht=scontent.fwlg1-2.fna&oh=136d512c71b0ecd36ebc049d3cc6f332&oe=61AE166E

262153729_10165997074320360_6564836857643069410_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=5Uj26zJJYo0AX_g_rOS&_nc_ht=scontent.fwlg1-2.fna&oh=8d5e0145b0278298c6fd2048cda31fb8&oe=61ADCC7C

260203683_10165997074895360_732756712057159572_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=sgVUNb1R1MgAX_ueXX2&_nc_ht=scontent.fwlg1-2.fna&oh=422c39960094aee181f4e012e4fe3ef7&oe=61AD0B01263065489_10165997075305360_8804292885700389028_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=JMIFTjd0dOQAX9PDHKE&tn=6g5Ud0NzzxWln-bD&_nc_ht=scontent.fwlg1-2.fna&oh=c7c8dc5228b8f0d492be93daf91a9aa2&oe=61AD85A7

https://www.kcci.com/article/charles-city-iowa-athlete-sidelined-by-blood-clot-inspires-team-of-doctors/38387478

video

 

Put posts like that in the vaccine victims thread, if you can. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...